Shuteye 19-Sep-17
'Ike' (Phone) 19-Sep-17
Shuteye 20-Sep-17
Thumper 20-Sep-17
Glunt@work 20-Sep-17
Shuteye 20-Sep-17
Woods Walker 21-Sep-17
19-Sep-17
Looks like a lot of people died in Mexico today. I really liked the people in Mexico City and they treated me very well when I worked there. Some of the nicest people I ever met. I stayed in Mexico City but worked at a chemical plant near Lerma. Beautiful drive in the morning to go to work. Mountains and pretty view once you were out of the city.

19-Sep-17
Pig Doc I never saw so many VW's in my life. Also lots of old Chevys. I think the death toll is going to go much higher. Some buildings have completely collapsed. They just had a drill on what to do during an earthquake.

19-Sep-17
Didn't they just have one the other day, couple weeks ago? Crazy!

20-Sep-17
Now reporting that hundreds are dead.

20-Sep-17
Prayers sent.

20-Sep-17
Tragic. I spent a few weeks there working in my 20's. It was quite the adventure. I met great people and learned a lot but it definitely refreshed my appreciation for what we have here.

20-Sep-17
The USA has the Cajun Navy and Mexico has the Moles. The last time they had a real bad earthquake their government did not help much. Private citizens learned to wiggle through the rubble and save people. They got to be very good at it and travel all over the world to save people trapped in collapsed buildings. The moles have rescued quite a few people so far. One old mole is 70 years old and was in the rubble for 12 hours today.

21-Sep-17
I've worked with a lot of Mexican people over the years and based on my experience and the condition of a lot of Mexico it's solid proof the the Mexican GOVERNMENT is worthless, NOT the people. We are on that same failure track here too.

• Sitka Gear