Sitka Gear
Class action against Monsanto reveals...
Community
Contributors to this thread:
Woods Walker 21-Sep-17
HA/KS 21-Sep-17
bad karma 21-Sep-17
bad karma 21-Sep-17
Glunt@work 21-Sep-17
bad karma 21-Sep-17
SunnyInCO 22-Sep-17
HA/KS 22-Sep-17
bad karma 22-Sep-17
Salagi 23-Sep-17
Woods Walker 23-Sep-17
HA/KS 23-Sep-17
Salagi 23-Sep-17
21-Sep-17
Sorta like the climate "scientists" who are funded by man caused climate change lunatics.

21-Sep-17
Here we go again

21-Sep-17
Terrorist group? Terrorist group?

Good grief.

21-Sep-17
Insert facepalm meme here.

21-Sep-17
it is probably good policy to get as little herbicide on you or in you as possible. roundup or any other. I am certain that none of it is good for you and there is nothing special about roundup in that department.

21-Sep-17
I terrorized some weeds in my yard with Roundup just this week. I will admit to not knowing enough about the Monsanto issue to consider them good, bad or some of both.

21-Sep-17
You have to know where people stand to know where they sit. IF they're calling Monsanto a terrorist organization, every word in what is written is suspect. I'm not the one who needs to learn to read stuff with healthy skepticism instead of instant adoration.

Straight Arrow hits it on the nose.

21-Sep-17
I get the full strength stuff from the farm supply place and go after the invasive honeysuckle on my property every fall. Those honeysuckles are the last green thing in the woods come fall where I live and easy to find. I try not to get it on me for sure.

22-Sep-17
People who dislike Monsanto constantly point to the potential collusion between the Feds/EPA and the company. There is a lot of info out there that explains in much more detail that I can describe. I have no idea and use a natural weed/grass killer, vinegar, salt and soap because I find it works better than roundup.

A good example is Justice Clarence Thomas...he was a Monsanto in house attorney for a few years.

22-Sep-17
Sunny, your home-made concoction will kill some weeds and kill the tops of others, but it will not kill the things I use Roundup to kill. However, if you use enough of it, it will sterilize the soil so nothing will grow until the salt is diluted.

22-Sep-17
Spam Bull, if I do, you'll just go "hahahahaha" and post the latest bit of unconfirmed crap tomorrow, treating it as thought it is evidence of some new, or the same old, conspiracy. I'd rather hunt antelope tomorrow.

23-Sep-17
Eraser is a much better weed killer than Roundup, especially for the tough weeds/brush. Day 1-6 you'll think you never sprayed it and the weed thinks it's gotten off scott free, then when day 7 hits bam! deader than a door nail. Kind of like folks that claim to have dirt on the Clintons. Nothing grows back for long time where you sprayed Eraser either (unlike some of our trolls here on the CF who keep popping up).

23-Sep-17
They are spike, but the ones with the dirt are still deader than a doornail!

23-Sep-17
Salagi, Eraser is just one of many available formulations of Glyphosate - the active ingredient in Roundup.

23-Sep-17
That is true Henry, but after several tests here on my place (and my parents), Eraser kills slower but deader than Roundup. Including where I drove after getting a little in the wheels of the truck. :/ There is something else in Eraser that adds the extra kick, just like there is something else in Roundup that makes it work faster.

• Sitka Gear