gadan 22-Sep-17
Woods Walker 22-Sep-17
Woods Walker 22-Sep-17
Whitey 22-Sep-17
Woods Walker 22-Sep-17
21-Sep-17
I've been a "birther" from the get go.

21-Sep-17
Have been a birther since the beginning. Still am. If there was video of Obama being born in Kenya it would not matter to the liberals.

21-Sep-17
The thing is the whole birther thing was and is a big nothing burger to begin with. The press, the politicians and others who should have known better confused the issue with the demographic location of his birth. The entire concept of Natural Born has zero, as in nothing, as in less than nothing, to do with geographic location of birth.

It is all about the parent's citizenship status at the time of birth of their offspring that determines whether the offspring is Natural Born or not. The entire question can be put to rest by looking at the parent's citizenship status when he was born. If one or both were American citizens at the time of his birth then it doesn't matter if he was born in Timbuktu, St. Louis or on Mars, he is an American citizen and is Natural Born.

My personal research into this leads me to believe that the founders thought both parent's should be citizens of the country at the time of the child's birth for the child to be considered Natural Born, but apparently the courts of the land disagree with me...8^)

The idea of Natural Born is a term from Old English Common Law. The idea was that to lead the country the person should not have any allegiances to a foreign flag as one might have if for example your father was a citizen of say Kenya and was a Communist who believed Lenin and Marx were great men.

Now Native Born may have something to do with geographical location of birth, but there is no requirement to be Native Born to hold the presidency.

21-Sep-17
I see the confusion still runs rampant...

21-Sep-17
I still want to know why the sumbatch has a SS number that's for someone who lived in Connecticut when they applied for it.

21-Sep-17
If his mother was a citizen at the time of his birth...... he is natural born citizen no matter where he was born. Natural born refers to having rights as a citizen at birth, as opposed to a NaturalIZED citizen who became a citizen later on in life.

Even if you could prove he was in fact born in Kenya...... it would have no effect on his citizenship. You can even verbally "renounce" your citizenship..... but until you officially file to drop it, you are still a citizen.

The stickiest situation was when he applied for college...... I have a suspicion he applied as a foreign student, likely Indonesian. It was easier to get into school. The thought is that was the main purpose of having his records sealed.

21-Sep-17
The prefix of Obama's SS number is 042, which is a Connecticut prefix, and he's been using it since 1979 when he was 18. He's never lived in Connecticut (or so he says, and with Obama what he says is no verification of anything).

So WTF is going on, and why are there no answers for this???

21-Sep-17
I'm not saying that he was legal or not. All I want to know is HOW did he wind up with a Connecticut prefix when he never lived in Connecticut??? Let's find out about that one first before we go on to anything else.

Something stinks to high heaven here and it's not Fruitfly's posts.

21-Sep-17
There's been nine years of birther stuff. How'd that work out for you?

21-Sep-17
Obama was over 5000 miles away from Connecticut when he got a SS number with a Connecticut prefix. He's never lived in Connecticut. Just Hawaii, Indonesia, Washington State, Massachusetts (Harvard), Illinois, and Washington DC (unfortunately).

So who's bullsh*ttin' who here?

22-Sep-17
There is little if any doubt in my mind that Obama was/is a fraud. He lied to the American people multiple times over so many things it is hard to keep track of them all and he did spend a ton of money to seal his college records.

And that is where the problem lies. Until those records are opened and made public, all accusations are speculation without proof...JMO

22-Sep-17
Oh, good grief! This is going nowhere. You should save all you effort on beating this dead horse and apply it to writing you congress members to repeal the ACA.

22-Sep-17
And the SS number??? 'Splain that one.

22-Sep-17

22-Sep-17
The SS number if true is easy he filed for a name change at some point and most likely did it in the easiest state to do it. If I was a gambler I would bet he applied and was accepted to college as a foreign student named Barry sotero.

22-Sep-17
Thank you Whitey. While we don't know if that's what actually happened, it's plausible and makes sense. He has gone by different names.

• Sitka Gear