Glunt@work 22-Sep-17
HA/KS 22-Sep-17
Rocky 22-Sep-17
Rocky 22-Sep-17
kentuckbowhnter 22-Sep-17
Woods Walker 23-Sep-17
HA/KS 23-Sep-17
22-Sep-17
My confidence that Obamacare gets repealed is about at zero. Changing the name and keeping most of it in effect doesn't count. That would be worse than just letting it implode. At least the Democrats have their name Obamacare when it completely fails. The Republicans unwillingness to do as they promised and their willingness to move the blame from the Dems to them is sad.

22-Sep-17
I knew we were in trouble as soon as the talk changed from repeal to "repeal and replace."

22-Sep-17
The people will live up to their advanced billing honed over decades to do nothing no matter what politicians say or do. They know it and proceed without fear of the a$$e$ they represent. You always get and always will get exactly what you paid for. Why complain now that the Frankenstein we created can think only now and forever in this system to and only for himself?

The Rock

22-Sep-17

22-Sep-17
the swamp wants to keep obamacare

23-Sep-17
I said this when it first passed and I'll say it again.........

We will NEVER been rid of Obamacare. Once the government starts a "gimme" it'll never go away. It's how they take our freedom from us.....by "giving" us something so we're dependent on them. And that's just what happened with O-Care, but on a scale that even the Democrats thought they could only dream about.

Yes, I was hoping that the undoable would be doable by some miracle, but hope can be a fantasy too......and it is. I will say that as much as I detest the Democrats for this, my real wrath is for the Republicans. At least with the Dems I KNOW who my enemy is. The GOP is a nothing but a bunch of backstabbing liars.

I despise them. Rand Paul is the only one with any integrity left at all.

23-Sep-17
"We will NEVER been rid of Obamacare. " Biden knew that at the time and expressed it in crude terms.

• Sitka Gear