Woods Walker 22-Sep-17
DL 23-Sep-17
Shuteye 23-Sep-17
NvaGvUp 23-Sep-17
Tonybear61 23-Sep-17
Tonybear61 23-Sep-17
Woods Walker 23-Sep-17
22-Sep-17
Any attorney that takes this case should have s red hot poker shoved up his backside. Guy got his butt handed to him by a senior. That's what happens when you leave survivors. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/suspected-starbucks-armed-robber-may-sue-man-who-overpowered-him/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab6a&linkId=42591751

It won't let me post this. Guy comes into Starbucks with a gun and knife to rob them. Old dude picks up table and smacks him. They end up wrestling and told guy gets the knife and starts cutting the robber. Apparently it wasn't real sharp because he tried to cut the guys throat. Robbers mom is upset and robber wants to sue.

22-Sep-17

Woods Walker's Link
Here you go. Take the "S" off the "https" and it'll work. Don't ask me why, it just does.

But too bad the knife was dull. Had it been sharp it would have saved the taxpayers a lot of money.

23-Sep-17
Now the question is are they citizens?

23-Sep-17
I remember many years ago a guy's house kept being broken into. The burglars would break in through his bathroom window. He set a bear trap under the window and caught a burglar. The burglar's leg was really messed up so he sued the house owner and won the lawsuit.

23-Sep-17
Basic rule of life:

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you."

23-Sep-17
"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you." Probably but then will end up in court. There are special insurance coverages and attorneys that will fight this kind of crap. Hannity, Beck and Rush talk about it all the time. I notice the Lib channels NPR, etc. don't. What they talk about is the effect of law enforcement and sentencing keeping convicted felons from getting a job, home ownership, running a business, getting a loan, blah, blah blah and how they are so important to be grounded in the community and their families, blah, blah. They NEVER talk about the victims families in this way, how their being victimized affects the family and the greater community.

At a bowhunter DNR forum 8-9 years ago I was an invited speaker for the states bowhunting community. The issue of crossbows came up. A well known youth program, whitetail director piped up about how bad it was for felons not being able to access crossbows for hunting since they couldn't get a firearm and how unfair it was. Yeah he was more concerned about that than how it affected the tradition of archery and bowhunting.

23-Sep-17
A felon who has served their sentence and sticks to being a straight arrow is not a problem. However why would they need a crossbow if they could get a hand held, draw, released vertical bow, use it in archery and firearms season? Crossbows were already legal for firearms season. It was a feeble attempt in my view to get a foot in the door for complete crossbow inclusion for archery season, period. The disabled could already get one with a permit but kids and old also needed them, plus those felons who were so unfairly treated.... weird argument.

That said, felons need to realize while they serve their time in jail , prison for the crime there are also other issues outside the judicial system as well (noted above). Don't like it, don't commit the crime in the first place, duh!!! Leopards are not likely to change their spots even over time.

23-Sep-17
Don't mess with old guys......CAUTION, LANGUAGE.....

• Sitka Gear