Anony Mouse 30-Sep-17
Anony Mouse 30-Sep-17
bad karma 30-Sep-17
Mad dog 30-Sep-17
Arrownocker82 01-Oct-17
Woods Walker 01-Oct-17
Woods Walker 01-Oct-17
24-Sep-17
2 x 4 of words.. Proud of my President for calling out these America-haters. Mad Dog

24-Sep-17
Good.... maybe the President saying something will get them suspended.....

24-Sep-17
nfl is fired from my house this year

24-Sep-17
Bruce Maxwell of the Oakland Athletics decided to kneel before a game with the TX Rangers in California few days back. The A's come back to TX the 27th for 3 games to finish the season. It will be interesting to see if he has the nads to kneel in TX. He will get booed big time would be my guess.

24-Sep-17
I must be in the minority here. The POTUS does not need to get involved in every little thing. This is a waste of time and energy. You have other people to do stuff like this for you if you deem it necessary.

24-Sep-17
No your not in the minority. Seriously wasting his time on this especially with what is going on in the world right now.

24-Sep-17
Trump is a nutcase. I just hope we can survive another 3&1/2 years of this idiot.

24-Sep-17
The "little things" are very real and serious problems in America in the social network of America and American Patriotism. Cancer begins very small and many times benign then grows to consume its host. Anti-Americanism must be stopped now in its infancy and while still manageable. Waiting until your neck is under the sword to rebel against is seriously too late. The POTUS see things large and small as equal threats to our nation and a statement that he may make is evidence that he takes notice to EVERYTHING anti-American and he will engage. The man has the brass ball$ of a brass bull and fears not a single organization private or public or any single person who may be permitted ink by the media he despises, to infect the country he loves that may run to counter to America. People are witnessing the first president who wears his heart on his sleeve for America, will immediately rise and defend her, right or wrong, and will say so in the language the average American or those that would demean her can clearly understand. The time for half measures and smooth, soothing TALK is over. I am proud to an American today, in that the world in part, thanks to our previous POTUS which has ridiculed this country, taken advantage and weakened us on the world stage, now has its collective brow shedding water like Niagara Falls. Trumps message of "speak loudly and brashly and carry a bigger stick", the only language our enemies understand, is being met with a smiling face by Teddy Roosevelt who undoubtedly approves. The edge of the seat is a very uncomfortable position to be placed in never knowing for the first time the next move of the power that be, that POWER being the U.S. and what a power it is....again.

The Rock

24-Sep-17
Who else expressed the opposition viewpoint on the national level, the sports media? The MSM? Nope they all sided with the few players calling all white people racist. For me it’s not about the anthem. Don’t stand, sit whatever I could care less. It’s about supporting black lives matter. It’s about saying every white person is a racist and the poor blacks are victims again. It’s about them holding up a heroin dealer, a guy that assulted a police officer etc as the focal point of their protest. I have yet to see them hold up one supposed victim that did not make the choice to be where they were. It’s about being a victim of your choices not your circumstances. Supporting their behivor is agreeing with it.

24-Sep-17
Catfish welcome back. We survived Obama barely you will survive Trump.

24-Sep-17
No, you ARE in the minority.

The guy loves the USA. He has been placed in the position to be the leader of the USA. If he sees an American NOT respecting the USA, why should he be silent?

I actually find it quite disturbing that any American would back someone who does not honor the USA.

I also find it quite ironic that people are saying it is their constitutional right to protest. Is it not President Trump's right (as guaranteed by the 1st Amendment) to speak his mind as well? Those that are bothered by his words should try listening to what he says. He is the first politician (that I can remember) who is doing exactly as he said he was going to do the entire campaign. His actions scare people because everyone has become used to being lied to and don't know how to handle the truth. It's quite sad actually.

He told us during the campaign trail "We are going to get tired of winning". Well, that ain't happening to the majority. If his words offend you, you seriously need to take a look in the mirror and see how stupid you look saying that words offend you.

His actions are speaking for the Majority of America, and it's about damn time we have a President that puts the citizens of this country first. It's been a LONG time, and it feels refreshing, to hear/see it.

Now sit back and get ready to enjoy another victory.

24-Sep-17
Well said, Mike!

24-Sep-17
Trump just unilaterally United all of the professional and college sports teams. Trump has bigger fish to fry than worrying about what a bunch of unappreciative millionaires do on the football field.

24-Sep-17
I thought he was going to lower healthcare cost and cut taxes? I've given up on healthcare but I'm holding him to cutting my taxes (significantly). And deal with ISIS, immigration and North Korea. Why would anyone care what some pro athletes are doing during bow season? It sure makes for some great reality TV though! If the NFL bothers you don't watch, which it sounds like some of you are not. Good for you. But IMO Trump's job is to: 1) lower healthcare cost 2) lower my taxes and 3) not get us in a major war unless no other options exist.

24-Sep-17

Fulldraw1972's Link
This should help out viewership. NOT.

I could careless about there protest, statement or whatever they want to call it. I want to watch football because well it's football. Until they put there right hand on there right ear. There left hand on there left ear and pull really hard to pull there heads out of there asses I won't watch another game.

It didn't bother me if a guy or two choose to be an idiot but this is growing out of control.

As far as Trump goes. I have mixed feelings. On one hand I feel he shouldn't get involved. On the other it's refreshing to have a president that speaks what many people are thinking.

24-Sep-17
Trump chose the stupidest argument. NK wants to drop bombs, PR has no power and a dam about to burst leaving hundreds of thousands of Americans homeless, but sure attack the 1st amendment rights and oh while you're at it , here's a statute for you. Per 18 US Code Section 227, it is ILLEGAL for the President of the USA to urge companies to fire private citizens. Enjoy!

24-Sep-17
How many kids look up to these athletes and want to be like them when they grow up?

Bravo president Trump for sticking up for the children and sticking it to the unpatriotic athletes!

24-Sep-17
Kids realize that this president is divisive. And they're doing their own protests across this great country. Have you forgotten that we have a freedom to protest?

24-Sep-17
What's more dangerous, Trump interjecting about a BUNCH of coddled athletes being disrespectful or Obama blatantly attacking cops?

24-Sep-17
Exactly what I was saying!!! what a disgrace that coach and faculty are at that school to allow such BS.

Yes I understand it's Seattle but it's un freakin believable that kids are being politicized by the adults. How fcn selfish!

24-Sep-17
More faux news from a pond scum liberal.

The picture is from Sept 2106, they are showing support for the lying racist cop hating community agitator , "Obama"

24-Sep-17
Proof of obama blatantly disrespecting cops please. Your perception is not realty. But why is a black man protesting unamerican and "should be fired" but white supreamacists are "some fine people" exercising their 1st amendment right? And stop with "on their own time". The first amendment says nothing about practicing it on certain times. The NFL is a private organization. If they choose to support those peaceful protests, who is trump to say what they should do? It's assinine.

24-Sep-17
Mike & Rock x2

24-Sep-17
There are thousands of examples slade. Here's another one. Saying it's not happening doesn't make it so pal.

24-Sep-17
Divisive? kneeling at a time to honor the Country that has done MORE than any other in the history of man to help others? You name me a country that is a better place to be gay, black, trans, poor , weak, atheists, muslim, female. Good luck with that Sorry guys...this IS the heart of the issue we face If we can't at least agree that America is the greatest, with a few flaws along the way, then we will.accomplish little as a Nation. Trump ain't the divider here, these INGRATES ARE. oh one more question: What SPECIFICALLY do these shitbags want? Mad Dog

24-Sep-17
Meanwhile hundreds of thousands sit on their couches eating chips while it plays. Come on with the hypocrisy. Protesting is American. As American as can be. It's protected, encouraged and supported by the Constitution. Full Stop.

24-Sep-17
Potus has the right to express his views but he needs to keep his bullets for bigger issues instead of pass time games that really doesn't matter. Lot to do about nothing, the real protest should be in Chicago for all of the black on black killings, have anyone seen Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson there, guest not no money to be made.

24-Sep-17
Notice in that pic the ONLY player standing is the white kid? It figures. Nice way to reinforce the very stereotype you're trying to protest about.

24-Sep-17
Want to keep politics and sports separate? Simple: Don't accept donations from athletes, mgmt or owners. Oh right. Free speech.

24-Sep-17
The Pittsburgh olineman that came out of the locker room to stand for the anthem was awesome. That's something to be proud of.

24-Sep-17
Guaranteed, that you could ask any of those kids kneeling, why they are kneeling, and probably all of them wouldn't have a clue, why. This is coming from their parents, at home. These will be the very kids that the Police will be arresting in a few more years.

24-Sep-17
"This is coming from their parent, at home. "

There Bent, I fixed it for you. NOW it's more accurate.

24-Sep-17

slade's Link
It's DEFCON 1 this weekend – not between the U.S. and North Korea, despite the battle of insults between "Dotard" President Donald Trump and "Rocket Man" Kim Jong-un. Instead, the war is between the president and the sports world, specifically the NFL and NBA.

24-Sep-17
The crux of the issue: IF YOU REFUSE TO HONOR YOUR COUNTRY DURING PEACETIME AT A SPORTING EVENT YOU GET PAID DEARLY FOR, HOW CAN ANYONE COUNT ON YOU IN WARTIME? DURING AN INVASION? Mad dog

24-Sep-17
Hey GOD denier....blame Your boy slick Willie for sharing missile technology with China. Loral? And Truman... mad Dog

24-Sep-17
Damn all those INGRATES...some of those teens will regret this the rest of their lives. Again...WHAT WILL THE Scumbags be satisfied with to stand for the Anthem? Nothing. Appeasement begets new & bloodied war. Gen. Mac Arthur. Mad Dog

24-Sep-17
Is that like trump saying McCain isn't a war hero Mad dog? Or when trump said burning the flag was a powerful protest and encouraged it? There is so much hypocrisy in this stupid issue it's mind boggling.

24-Sep-17
Final word hopefully: Protest is patriotic. Protest has played a critically important role in elevating the voices of the most vulnerable in our nation. Protest in America has been essential to ending war, to demanding equal rights, to ending unfair practices that keep citizens marginalized. If we squash protest in the name of patriotism, we are not patriots. You become tyrants demanding people follow a false narrative that kneeling is somehow unamerican. Would there have been a Civil Rights Act without the Birmingham protests? When Bull Connor unleashed his fire hoses and dogs on the school children taking to the streets, racial disparities and the violence facing people because of the color of their skin became the issues of the times. With savage images of the brutal attack in the news every day, President John Kennedy had little choice but to push for a Civil Rights Act that demanded equal services and equal rights. So protesting has its place in American history. It always will.

24-Sep-17
So atheist. Where does robbing, burning cop cars, and shooting people fit in you Dems PROTESTING? Nothing PATRIOTIC about the way you and your clansmen PROTEST.

24-Sep-17
I don't support lawlessness in any form. So let's stick to the issue at hand. These players are exercising a legal, peaceful protest protected and encouraged by the constitution. And our founding fathers.

24-Sep-17
Borrowing LAME phrases from Hilliary? Are Anti-abortion protests patriotic? How about OUR protests against the KNEELERS? NFL? ANTIFA? God Denier....they have a right to protest (secured with American blood spilled) and I have a right to attack them it . Mad dog

24-Sep-17
Boycott sports and every company who sponsors or pays for commercials during games. The Super Bowl ads will be interesting, I will boycott every business who partakes.

24-Sep-17
You do support lawlessness, atheist. Lawlessness, and division, is what the Dems & obama, stood for, during obama's 8 year, agenda. I am sticking to the issue.

24-Sep-17
I noticed no one addressed the hypocrisy. Trump saying McCains not a war hero and teeeting out his support of flag burning BUT a peaceful protest of kneeling is now UnAmerican? Seriously? And you guys lap it up like a bunch of thirsty dogs. I swear if trump told you to eat shi& sandwiches, there would be a shortage of wonder bread in no time.

24-Sep-17
Allenandro Villanueva, Former Army Ranger. The only American on that field. F the others all you assholes who think this is acceptable FUCK YOU. You oughta be ashamed....Mad dog

24-Sep-17
What happened to your pic Atheist? Did it make your point look bad? LOL!

24-Sep-17
I'm NOT sorry Jtv...nothing against you, Pat and the good guys here. I've had it with these traitors. If I get asked to leave I will. Not standing by calmly as my country crumbles. I will call out the enemy and the sheep who fall in with the flock. Mad Dog

24-Sep-17
" I swear if trump told you to eat shi& sandwiches, there would be a shortage of wonder bread in no time."

OMG....now THIS is funny! In fact, it's ALMOST Freeglee level funny.....almost. This is coming from an OBAMA supporter, a man who lied his affirmative action ass off EVERY FRICKIN' DAY of his 8 year Presidency!!!!!! Obama's entire Presidency was one HUGE sh*t sandwich, and in case you hadn't noticed (and even you if did, you'd never admit it) WE'RE STILL PICKING PIECES OF IT FROM OUR TEETH and will be for DECADES to come. The Wonder bread is LOOOONG gone!

But Obama's a fellow commie so you're right on the same page as the bastard is.

24-Sep-17
You can peacefully protest whatever you want when you're on your own time.... but when you're at work getting paid I would think the employer would be within their rights to say this will not occur while you are at work or you will be suspended.....

24-Sep-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
Former student works on a NASCAR truck series team. His son understands how to honor our nation.

24-Sep-17
Exactly correct Bear. Except the commissioner of football is ok wth it. As are the particular owners. No ones been fired or warned against the protest. So why is trump getting involved? Oh right. He wants to make sure the flag or country is not being disrespected. The guy who was a draft dodger and got 5 deferments for "bone spurs". Because that's not disrespecting the country.

24-Sep-17
Woods Walker. atheist is just proving how PHONY he really is. We don't have to do a thing, he is doing all the work, cutting his own throat. PRICELESS! 8^)))

24-Sep-17
HA you're missing the point. Our Constutution allows us a choice. Protest or stand up or kneel or don't kneel. To demand we all do one thing in the name of patriotism is false. True patriotism is respecting a first amendment right to protest. How is that a hard concept to understand. I stand. I respect those that do. I also respect those that do not.

24-Sep-17
Bent stick, you're contributing nothing with your silly insults. That is what you're trying to do, right? It was unclear.

24-Sep-17
atheist."He wants to make sure the Flag or Country is not being DISRESPECTED." Unlike you and your clansmen. So, what is wrong with RESPECTING THE FLAG, AND COUNTRY? obama wouldn't worry about it, but Trump will. You are a complete idiot.

24-Sep-17
atheist, i'm not insulting a thing. Just pointing out the obvious, with you cutting your own throat. Anything AMERICAN is unclear to you.

24-Sep-17
Your reading comprehension is lacking bent. Scroll up where I wrote that our Constitution allows us the choice of showing our patriotism by standing, kneeling, protesting etc. if you want to stand, great. Kneel? Fantastic. Protest is patriotic. It's as patriotic as HA was when he protested the Vietnam war. You do not get to tell anyone how and when they can legally protest. Or how and when they can be patriotic. If you want that power, you are not an American you're a dictator

24-Sep-17
Talk about biting the hand that feed you, this is not going to end well for the NFL and the Democrats. The elitist who run the party do not watch the game and the suckler's are to poor to attend.

""Trump Calls for Boycott if N.F.L. Doesn’t Crack Down on Anthem Protests""

24-Sep-17
atheist. You are wrong. A PEACEFUL PROTEST is PATRIOTIC, not a forceful one. You never see a Dem protest that is peaceful. Watch the news on any Dem protest. It's free and early Christmas for them. It's terrorist activity.

24-Sep-17
I agree Slade. Almost all my buds who are ardent watchers of NFL games have tuned out and the two that remain are getting ready to stop. With the PC statements that The historically classy NFL OWNERS (Mara, Rooney, Kraft) released today attacking Trump, it won't be long. Mad Dog

24-Sep-17
I to agree Slade.

24-Sep-17
For anyone who does not understand me by now, I NEVER protested the Vietnam war and hold anyone who actively did in contempt for their action which I consider to have been giving aid and comfort to the enemies of freedom.

24-Sep-17
If you watched football today......... you are part of the problem!!!

24-Sep-17
JTV 1) you could never own a football team. 2) you wouldn't fire them if you were because they are your money makers. Your argument is no longer valid. Thanks for playing.

24-Sep-17

Mike in CT's Link
The issue is nowhere near as cut-and-dried as some would like to believe; good read that speaks to the realities of limitations on the 1st amendment for private employees (which the NFL players are).

Another factor is that an NFL player is an employee of, and a representative of a franchise and as such can be governed by a Code of Conduct. Provided there is no clear evidence of discrimination their employers are within their rights to prohibit these "protests".

24-Sep-17
YOU DON'T STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM THEN I DON'T STAND WITH YOU. PERIOD. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

24-Sep-17

Athiest: demonstration of synapse disconnect.

24-Sep-17
24-Sep-17
I own a small business. If one of my employees showed up one day for work with a shirt that said, "N*GGERS SUCK!" on the back I'd tell him immediately to take it off and put another one on or he was fired.

Does he have a right to think what was on his shirt? Of course he does. Everybody's entitled to their opinion regardless of how wrong it it. But NOT when he's a representative of MY company. Customers will see that shirt and think that because I let him wear it then I must agree with him and it'll cost me $$$$$$ and I wouldn't blame them. So the NFL owners need to be placed in the same situation and it should HURT ($$$$$).

They're supposed to be the "PROFESSIONAL" football league......so then ACT LIKE IT!!!! If they don't, then we can only conclude that they agree with the American hating overpriced jocks that represent them.

And on top of all this, here's the ACTUAL NFL RULE regarding the national anthem.................

The specific NFL rule pertaining to the National Anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the NFL League Rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. ... “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition... ...It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”

So what it is Goodell? Are you like our GOVERNMENT? The one that makes rules and then let's states and whole classes of people flat ignore them? WHY have a rule if you don't enforce it? How about the rule that says fans have to pay to see a game? Can we ignore that one too?

24-Sep-17
Why don't you go back hunting? You'll be happier there anyway. Then you don't have to come back on here and embarrass yourself by acting like the petulant 2 year old that you are emotionally based on that most recent round of verbal diarrhea you just spewed.

24-Sep-17
So you go off hunting for awhile and come back even more ignorant then you were before you left, why am I not surprised?

Russia , really this is all you got along with some liberal tripe? Thanks for the entertainment and proving " Liberalism is a Mental Disorder"

24-Sep-17
Here it is, all the proof you need that Trump is on the right path and in tune with everyday hardworking America loving citizens racist's will never understand.

""According to Rove, Trump would be “walking away” from this controversy a “loser.” ""

24-Sep-17
Freeglee should thank him. Lefty makes Freeglee sound like a Mensa member.

24-Sep-17
F ‘em, done with ‘pro’ sports...They’re all free to leave the country at anytime, as with the Hollywood idiots...Most, as a few on here wont though, they know they’re really pucked in another country....Lol

Best part about most of the idiot football guys kneeling, they’ll be broke soon after the sport is done with them...Good luck!

24-Sep-17
I'm so glad we have a President that loves our country enough to stand up for it...for a change! I'm literally stunned to see these people run him down for being so patriotic.

Many on the left are so overtaken by their hatred for Trump that they somehow justify supporting our worst enemies over our own nation just to spite him. That's not only insane, it's downright dangerous.

Please pray for the safety of our President.

24-Sep-17
Glad to see lefty, that Trump is still pi$$ing you off. Can't wait for the other moron to come on here and say something stupid. Shift change, i see. 8^))))

24-Sep-17
Mouse,

Can you make us up some t-shirts with NFL on the front with a circle and line thru it?

24-Sep-17
I bought a #78 Villanueva jersey today. That was some courage right there. I bet he dared anyone to stop him from leaving that locker room, and not one of those inner city tough guys had the balls to stop him. Because Villanueva is the real deal! I hope there is a mad rush on his Jersey, and that the stands scream out in solidarity with his courage and morals and patriotism. We proudly stand with those who stand with our country.

24-Sep-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
It's real simple......if you don't stand for the national anthem then you are dishonoring REAL heroes, those whose ultimate sacrifice made it possible for YOU to be a sports star.

"Take a knee" my ass. These REAL Americans took a BULLET for your ungrateful asses!!!!

24-Sep-17
""Russia maybe? Some of you are probably already in St. Petersburg, so you're good. The rest of you "Americans By Birth Only" need to get moving. We don't need your kind round here.""

LHDA, you may want to rethink your stupid/twisted statement. Russia/NK/Iraq hate Americans. They're not interested in what color you are. They wouldn't hesitate to bomb any city anywhere in the USA, and you still think conservative belief is the enemy. What an idiot.

24-Sep-17
Money. The NFL would sell this country and their mother on the same lot to increase profits. The owners the same. The fanatical fans? They would sell all of the above for a season ticket to watch grown men, not these "kids" that everyone refers to, displaying their indignant attitude to the flag that permits it. Lower still are those that defend them "because", because you love your 60" flat screen. Well the POTUS is putting a end to that also like it or not.

The Rock

25-Sep-17

slade's Link
Farewell to the National Football League

25-Sep-17

slade's Link
Kaepernick and Curry Pop the Sports Bubble

25-Sep-17
"These players are exercising a legal, peaceful protest protected and encouraged by the constitution. And our founding fathers. " How flippin stupid can you be? Or rather.... how dishonest.

Those players, when on the clock, like at at game..... are on their employers dime. When you hire someone to do a job, you expect them to do it the way you want it done. Go back and actually read WW's post above. He nailed it. Unless you are a trustfunder or government employed.... I guess you would not have a clue as to any of that. The people signing the check have every right, if they chose, to dump these morons, fine them, whatever they want. If they don't... that's up to them. But little wonder some go on unemployed...... unless you think it's cool for the plumber you hired to post political signage on your front lawn......

On their own time they can douse themselves with gasoline and set themselves on fire if they see fit (likely breaking some fire codes though....) THAT is First Amendment Rights.

Secondly...... I wish Trump would zip it sometimes and keep more focus.... he has more "fun" being a reality show host it seems. BUT.... he has a first amendment right to express his opinions every bit as much as those who "protested". Disagree? Too bad. He has only expressed an opinion.... NOT any kind of executive order. No one is being arrested for their "protest", no matter how stupid it is.... millionaires complaining about fairness..... Literally, Freedom of Speech means you cannot be arrested or imprisoned by the government for that speech. Not that you can't be fired by your employer for it or any other repercussions from it. Some very disingenuous statements on this thread who I assume know this, or should. All coming from the usual suspects. These same people have no issues firing or destroying someones life if they, in their personal private life, make a statement they don't think same sex marriage is moral....... the hypocrites are good with that.....

Thirdly.... Obama has expressed his distrust and dislike for those trying to keep law and order several times. From "the police acted stupidly" to "If I had a son he would look like that..." and many other times expressed taking a side against law enforcement. Community Organizers feed off such things with their dishonesty. Yet more dishonesty from the leftist trolls. Back THEN they said it's fine for a President to express his opinions. Basically as long as they AGREE with the opinion it's OK...... Hypocrites much???

25-Sep-17
bowsniper, do you think the money for that jersey went into Villanueva's pocket? The NFL thanks you for your profit. Forced patriotism was a hallmark of a guy in germany's past. if you didn't salute him, cheer for him and the flag of the nazi's you were arrested, beaten and lucky if you were not killed. Same goes in north korea. Any attempt to ridicule kim jong il will result in arrest, no trial and sometimes your family goes with you. This is what you want here in America? Think about that for a minute.

25-Sep-17
"These players are exercising a legal, peaceful protest protected and encouraged by the constitution. And our founding fathers. " How flippin stupid can you be? Or rather.... how dishonest."

The answer is both Tom; willfully ignorant and inherently dishonest at the core. Obviously a less than desirable position from which to lecture anyone on morality from.

25-Sep-17
The only issue that will get this situation to improve is the lost revenue to the Owners. Money is the name of the game. All players can be replaced. I'm sure they're plenty of football players out there who would agree to stand for the Anthem if only given the chance to play in the NFL / AFL. This protest is standing on very thin ground. Enjoy College football this season if you feel the need to watch.

25-Sep-17
Unfortunately guys the whole employer/employee argument doesn't hold up real well when your employer supports what you are doing. These guys have every right to do what they are doing if their employer gives the okay (which the scumbag Goodell did). Unfortunately for them, and all the pathetic people supporting them, is that we have every right to hold them accountable for their actions and call them out for the shit bags they are.

Yeah, I wish there was a way to support Villanueva without supporting the NFL brand. You would need a private entity to develop gear, because buying NFL licensed apparel would simply defeat the purpose. What I don't get, is that their actions of dishonoring the American flag and anthem really don't have any relation to their supposed cause. Simply, a publicity stunt that they know will draw a reaction, so a reaction they will get. These ass hats are nothing but spoiled disrespectful brats, and I wouldn't hesitate to let them know right to their faces.

25-Sep-17
A poem by the Rock:

"Keep backing up, Giving way to fear, Your children will be born, With only one gear." The Rock

25-Sep-17
And meanwhile, NFL revenues reached $14 billion last year, up 900 million from the previous year. And it remains America's most watched sporting event.

I think the league and owners will be fine, despite Trump's rhetoric.

Matt

25-Sep-17

slade's Link
September 25, 2017 Kaepernickitis Is Rooted in Lies By Trevor Thomas

Foolish athletes (and their like-minded playmates) should direct their political and social ire elsewhere. Instead, they’ve joined their Hollywood cohorts as mouthpieces for the Democratic Party.

Take Colin Kaepernick. His failed efforts at protesting during the National Anthem were predicated upon a lie. After his initial protest in the 2016 preseason, NFL Media reported:

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. “To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”

In other words, Kaepernick has bought the lies of Black Lives Matter hook, line, and sinker. As I noted last year, the lie is this:

There’s widespread and institutionalized racism inside America’s law enforcement agencies, and black Americans are especially targeted. This racism has led to the deaths of a disproportionate number of innocent black Americans. In order to stop this heinous activity, we need more gun control legislation, more wealth redistribution, more job and education programs, and thus Americans need to elect more Democrats.

25-Sep-17
And you also thought Obama was the greatest vote you ever cast and we see where that got you......

25-Sep-17
I'm sure they will be fine too, but what would you say is more divisive to this country; a bunch of man-babies (which society has somehow portrayed as role models) refusing to support America's heritage, freedom, and military or "Trump's rhetoric"?

25-Sep-17
Slade, ,

Once again, you have me confused with Genejockey. He posted the infamous "best vote" comment. I know, the memory is always the first to go.

I won't hold my breath for your apology.

Matt

25-Sep-17
There are lots of examples of people being fired for the "free speech" they have put on facebook. An owner can bench any player he wants for sure and I'd say he could fire them too. Your arguments are BS atheist.

Good to see you back Catfish!

25-Sep-17
No confusion here Closet Democrat... Anyone who has been here long enough knows you are a spineless weasel who's only purpose on the CF is to take pot shots at anything on the right, they will also notice how you and the rest of the bowlib cowards disappeared after Obama won because you didn't have the fortitude to stay and defend your worthless vote and what they should have noticed must is who you voted for and supported in 2016.

25-Sep-17
"" I know, the memory is always the first to go. ""

""I think the league and owners will be fine, despite Trump's rhetoric.""

GG, it's clear you have forgotten Kaepernick started kneeling in the 2016 season before Trump was President. You don't deserve any apology, practice holding your breath.

25-Sep-17

Anony Mouse's Link
What we need now is a version of the AGW "Hide the Decline" for the political infection of entertainment...

25-Sep-17
Most of you probably don't realize that Kap met w Nate Boyer, a green beret soldier and former NFL payer and that's when Kaepernick switched from sitting to kneeling after a Green Beret told him that's how soldiers honour dead comrades. He also told Boyer he was kneeling because 'our democracy is broken'. He isn't wrong about that.

Link attached. dailym.ai/2xAbuSS

25-Sep-17
The owners blew it big time, not it is totally out of control and they are the ones that feel the pain. They should have told the players either you stand or stay in the locker room.

Our troops are fighting and dying over seas so you stand for the anthem and flag for them.

25-Sep-17
So no one gives a rat's patoot about the NFL's own stated rules regarding this specific issue???

Oh....I forgot. This is America post-Obama. Rules and truth are no longer a factor. Just do whatever the **** you like as long as the commies agree with it.

25-Sep-17
Actually KPC, owners can support whatever they wish. Most WOULD support profit, but some have plenty of money and don't care. In general, I agree that owner/commish support would decline rapidly with significant loss of revenue.

WW, the NFL's rules are the NFL's rules, and it is a private entity. If the governing body decides they don't want to follow written policy, there isn't much we can do about it, regardless of how much it stinks.

25-Sep-17
""Most WOULD support profit, but some have plenty of money and don't care.""

The players would start the whine process first when their paychecks start getting smaller, or they get replaced by another person who wants to play football and not be a PC wimp.

25-Sep-17

Glunt@work's embedded Photo
Glunt@work's embedded Photo
All the USFL needed was people to be less happy with the NFL...

25-Sep-17

Grey Ghost's Link
"NFL ratings as a whole expected to see increase after Monday Night Football"

Yeah, that's some "train wreck". LOL!

Matt

25-Sep-17
...and Hillary was expected to win.

What's your point? ;o)

25-Sep-17
Sunday's ratings were down another 8%...

While this article was from last year, the slide in viewership continues. The NFL has doubled down on the liberal social agenda and its customers have come to the conclusion that the NFL is not longer an entertainment venue, but part of the Hollywood-media-#socialjustice proregressive agenda. With the increase in streaming, multiple digital channels, etc., people are no longer finding themselves locked into programming from the major football carrying networks.

There must be some desperation being recognized as I just received notice that Sunday night football would be available on Amazon Video (excuse me if I have the streaming source and day wrong, I deleted the email notification as I could have cared less.)

NFL ratings dip forces TV networks to repay advertisers

The NFL’s television ratings decline this season is beginning to make a dent in the bottom line for major networks. Broadcasters like CBS and NBC saw sharp increases in audience deficiency units (ADUs), or “makegoods,” which are payments they must make to advertisers when ads do not receive the promised volume of impressions.

In other words, fewer people watching football means fewer eyeballs to see ads, and the networks that broadcast NFL games are paying the price.

The major football networks all took a major hit last month in NFL ad revenue—the money they bring in from advertisers that pay for air time during football games.

In the month of November, NBC’s NFL ad revenue sunk 17% compared to last year, according to new data from the Standard Media Index. CBS saw a decline of 26% (earlier this month, AdWeek points out, CBS chairman Les Moonves boasted at a UBS event that “there have been no makegoods” on any of the network’s NFL broadcasts this season). Fox saw a 34% decline in its NFL ad revenue.

To be sure, some of these networks have less football to show this year, and thus less ad space to sell. CBS is showing one less NFL game this season than last season, and Fox is showing three fewer games.

But NBC is showing the same number of games as last season, and NBC saw the biggest decline of the three. It was because of makegoods.

The makegoods that networks must hand to advertisers come in the form of free airtime—they repay their obligation by giving the advertisers ad space in a different slot. SMI, which tracks more than 70 percent of all national TV ad spending, found that NBC and CBS gave away 20% of inventory as ADUs in November 2016, compared to just 5.2% and 11%, respectively, a year earlier.

There is no public consensus over exactly why football has steadily lost viewers this season. The league’s official stance early on was that the election cycle was distracting from football, but six weeks after the election, ratings have continued to fall... (continued at link)

25-Sep-17

Anony Mouse's Link
WW...those rules are hidden. What the media and public have not been informed, there are a bunch of players now on double secret suspension ;o)

25-Sep-17

Amoebus's Link
Woods -"So no one gives a rat's patoot about the NFL's own stated rules regarding this specific issue???"

Apparently nothing in the NFL rule book related to the flag nor anthem. See article.

25-Sep-17
I live in a pretty conservative community. My nephew and I for years, would have our wives drop us off at a local sports bar and we would watch MNF. I was in that sports bar the other day and one of the bartenders I knew was asking why we haven't been coming in. I told her I could not support the NFL at this time. She relayed to me that Monday and Thursday business has dropped drastically. Tips are getting thin on those days. I would imagine that some sports bars in more "progressive" metropolitan areas are doing ok, and I can see last Sundays games showing an up-tick in ratings. Reason for that most likely being that people wanted to see what 70% of the teams were going to do on the tails of Trumps declarations.

25-Sep-17
The NFL is meaningless to me except for that its a big business and I have friends that are disappointed that its hard to be a fan right now.

I do worry about how much farther apart we seem to be getting as a country. America and the NFL are shining examples of how far you can come if people come together. Pretending one is a hotbed of racism and using the other as a platform to say it, is completely backwards to me.

Slavery ended, legal inequality ended, billions spent on programs. Racism isn't gone and never will be but its far from being owned by one race. We have to stop separating ourselves based on race if we ever hope to diminish it.

Like Obama was, successful minority athletes are in a unique position be a positive force on the issue of race but like his Presidency did, a bunch of athletes are making it worse.

They say the point of kneeling is making a statement on social justice issues. Its pretty clear thats not the message many fans are hearing.

If you want to win people to your side or have them hear your message. Don't start the conversation with an insult.

People won't hear you. Through all of this I don't know what they actually want people to do. If its to be less divided, they are failing.

25-Sep-17
Thanks to those of you who remembered me. I'm afraid I'm not "back" - I just dropped in for a moment, and will not stay. I do think it's ironic that Trump is chiding the NFL for it's "lack of patriotism", while he dodged/was bought out of/ the draft, what, how many times/ways? What a hypocrite. And yes, I was drafted in 1969, served honorably, leaving as a staff sergeant in an artillery unit. Worked in S-4. Had my own M1-A1 track vehicle. Stateside at Fort Leonard Wood, Ft. Belvoir, Ft. Mead. Served my time, earned the right to call Trump a nutcase. He truly is a nutjob. An embarrassment to the Nation he pretends to care about. I do understand the myopia that prevents so many of you from seeing his true colors, and sympathize for the betrayal you are still able to ignore. I'm sorry to tell you he doesn't care about you, or your beliefs, at all, but I also know you are unable to see it.

25-Sep-17
Thank you Catfish. Although you certainly earned your right to speak those words, you'll be vilified here by the trump zombies. Simply put, he cannot do wrong. No matter what.

25-Sep-17

Anony Mouse's Link
These protests are NOT obviously about "free speech", but loyalty to the collective.

America 2017: Only player forced by his team to apologize for national anthem reaction is the war vet who stood up

Good News: A Steeler Issues an Apology for the Anthem Protest Bad News: It Was the Lone Player Who Stood for the Anthem, Apologizing for "Throwing [His] Teammates Under the Bus"

They're fighting for free speech -- but they're going to haze, shame, and ostracize any among them who don't join them in the Coerced Speech.

Here is Alejandro Villaneuva, Afghan vet (two tours), now being made to apologize for not joining in the Pittsburgh Social Justice Warriors' anthem protest.

He's now telling a story -- probably a story pressured into him -- about how he "unintentionally" exited the tunnel to the field during the anthem and could not turn back and re-join his protesting Social Justice Warrior teammates.

Pittsburgh [SWJs] lineman Alejandro Villanueva says the national anthem ordeal got out of control and he is taking the blame.

"Unfortunately I threw my teammates under the bus, unintentionally," Villanueva said. "Every single time I see that picture of me standing by myself I feel embarrassed," Villanueva said in a press conference Monday.

Villanueva was the only [SJW] player standing outside the tunnel for the national anthem before their game Sunday against the Chicago Bears.

Villanueva says he asked quarterback Ben Roethlisberger if he could be out in front with the captains during the national anthem and they agreed to it, but when he went to the front of the tunnel to see the flag, he went too far unintentionally.

"When we came out of the locker room into that tunnel, it was a very small area. There was a flag or something coming off the field so there were a bunch of Bears fans, coming off the field holding that going in front of us, so it kind of held us up," Villanueva said.

The rest of the team remained in the tunnel.

"I made my teammates look bad, and that is my fault, and my fault only," Villanueva said. "We as a team tried to figure it out, but obviously butchered it."

This seems to be a reversal of his previous story:

It was an honor to serve two tours in Afghanistan. I stood out of respect for our military service members and because I love this country. pic.twitter.com/01H31KJwJR — Alejandro Villanueva (@VillanuevaNFL) September 25, 2017

So if you're following this -- failed washout quarterback Colin Kaepernik has been grandstanding his lone protests for some time. No teams have demanded he apologize.

But the minute someone stands alone against the Social Justice Warriors, he is forced to apologize and claim -- probably dishonestly, pressured into lying -- that his gesture of honoring the flag was an "unintentional" "accident."

25-Sep-17
" he is forced to apologize and claim -- probably dishonestly, pressured into lying -- that his gesture of honoring the flag was an "unintentional" "accident.""

He's a combat veteran and a West Point graduate..... He wasn't forced into doing anything at a foot ball game. He's his own man.

This article is a disservice and a total lack of respect to a Soldier .And it's laughable.

25-Sep-17
But wait, some here said that the NFL employs these guys and therefore the players MUST adhere to the wishes of the employer (NFL) so which is it? Can a player defy the league? or can he not?

25-Sep-17
Catfish you left out that you are/were a far left college professor that has been brain washing kids for years with your social justice BS.

25-Sep-17
Tom,

Glad you stopped by; hope all has been well with you & yours.

25-Sep-17
freeglee...I don't stand with you. I stand by myself. I have low regard for people like you.

25-Sep-17
A vet, who was paralyzed from the neck down by a sniper bullet, just said it best on my local news. He said, "real men don't kneel for what they believe in, they stand, and fight for them if necessary.

God bless Catfish, and others like him, for providing our freedom to decide how we protest.

Matt

25-Sep-17

25-Sep-17
Look at the cast of characters the players hold up as examples of racism and/or police brutality worthy of causing all this stink over. You would think they would at least come up with a better cast of characters to honor.

Micheal Brown- robbed a store fought with police Tamar Rice- pulled toy gun on police tragic mistake Eric Garner-resisting arrest Trayvon Martin -Picked a fight with the wrong guy Charleena lyles - threatening police with a knife

25-Sep-17
Freeglee & Atheist, you clowns do not warrant carrying BlueDogs jockstrap!

You clowns and the Closet Democrat on the other hand are welcome to use it for inhaling all you want at your antifa rallies.

25-Sep-17
Catfish,

You left out the most important part. Hillary was the only other option in the election. Trump is no nutcase. He is doing the right thing. No President (Obama excluded) could stand by and allow complete disrespect for the USA without taking action. Trump will take action. You can count on it.

25-Sep-17
by DYLAN GWINN25 Sep 2017103,248 In what might just be the most 2017 NFL story ever, Steelers coach Mike Tomlin ripped one of his players, an Afghan war veteran, for coming out of the locker room for the national anthem.

25-Sep-17
Actually, Slade, if blue dog asked me to sniff his jock strap, I would. I'd rather have a few drinks with him, however.

Hopefully he feels the same way.

Matt

25-Sep-17
A swinger like me don't need no jock strap....

Matt, you know you're at top of my list for drinks.

25-Sep-17
Awwww......fellow commies licking each other's rears...how cute.....and pathetic.

25-Sep-17
This is all about some spoiled athletes making a ruckus, and focusing attention on them. If they are truly concerned, they could be actually doing things off the field.

Brandon Marshall of the Broncos kneeled during the anthem after the hands up don't shoot nonsense. But after that, he actually did something, including going to the Denver PD training center, and seeing what the officers must do in a life or death decision. And now, he stands, but has also been doing some work to improve the neighborhoods. Most of these folks are just drawing attention to themselves, nothing more. I don't see Colin Kaepernick doing anything worthwhile, on or off a football field.

Blue Dog, glad to see you again.

25-Sep-17
Hey Dan and Tom,

I wonder why we are mostly curious observers of the CF, eh?

Matt

25-Sep-17
I guess that's what you do when you're full of crap, huh?

25-Sep-17
"" if blue dog asked me to sniff his jock strap, I would""

Looks like this thread just took a dramatic turn for the worst.

25-Sep-17
Sleepy LOL

Matt was being figurative..not literal of course. But I bet he'd like to have that line back....

26-Sep-17
Man, haven’t seen those helmets (USFL) in a while...Some great team names!

26-Sep-17

Thumper's Link
Good to see your posts Blue Dog, good luck ice fishing this winter and hope all is well.

-------

Guess who's Jersey is the number one seller..... "Alejandro Villanueva has the Steelers’ No. 1-selling jersey after going out for anthem without teammates...."

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse. The NFL does even more significant damage to its image becoming the home of the gang bangers and radical LWL's. They're going to loose even more viewers.

26-Sep-17
Trump is speaking for MANY, MANY Americans who are appalled at this. You'll who support these whining, bitter, overpaid, selfish bums and The NFL's cowardly position here can be proud of yourselves. Maybe you'll even be in a history book! You took part in the destruction of The Republic. You run with the Mob and blow with the latest wind. Hope you're proud of yourselves. You have no honor. God Bless Old Glory and what she stands for. God bless The many good men at the CF Mad Dog

26-Sep-17
Trump is speaking for MANY, MANY Americans who are appalled at this. You'll who support these whining, bitter, overpaid, selfish bums and The NFL's cowardly position here can be proud of yourselves. Maybe you'll even be in a history book! You took part in the destruction of The Republic. You run with the Mob and blow with the latest wind. Hope you're proud of yourselves. You have no honor. God Bless Old Glory and what she stands for. God bless The many good men at the CF Mad Dog

26-Sep-17
Will you be happy when this spreads to our military? What's stopping it? Where do you think CANCER like this metastasizes? Mad Dog

26-Sep-17
""Sleepy LOL ""

I know bluedog, I'm beginning to enjoy some/not all of GG's posts he has an interesting sense of humor I'll give him that.

26-Sep-17
On the bright side, it was an entertaining game last night. The Cowboys bounced back nicely after getting crushed by my Broncos last week.

Oops, was I not suppose to mention that I watched the game? My bad.

Matt

26-Sep-17
Easy for me to just not watch any football or any sports , stay in the woods more ! You cant shoot anything sitting on the couch watching football eating Cheetos and wondering why your penis is turning orange !

26-Sep-17

slade's Link
White people need to be Made Uncomfortable......

26-Sep-17
The Seahawks rating were down 26% in socialist Seattle. Wow never would have believed it this area was crazy for the team.

26-Sep-17
Regardless of what anyone thinks about Trump's stance....the NFL is losing and is going to lose this. Trump has the bully pulpit and he has a LOT of people that agree with him. Is it enough to really hurt the NFL??? I don't know but you can bet money that the owners are much more concerned about this than they would ever lead you to believe. The people who provide the money to pay their players are offended by the kneelers and the people they employ, the people that provide the product are the kneelers.

26-Sep-17
Everyone has an opinion and so do I. Maybe I'm wrong and maybe I'm correct but here it goes.....

The ignorant people who refuse to show respect for the flag apparently have no clue what they are even doing! They are uneducated and ignorant and even if they are educated they are dishonorable. But then again what do we expect from the majority of entitled professional American pro athletes!!

They disrespect the many who have died to secure the very flag and freedoms that gives them the rights they have.

They have no clue that the game they play wouldn't even be played if it wasn't for the flag!

If I owned a team they'd stand at attention or would NOT play for me ever again!

How dare they act so ignorant. Has our society gone this far astray from what we cherish that many have no clue!?!

Apparently so!

26-Sep-17
Succinctly, Hammer. That's it in a nutshell. As I said before on the topic: If you REFUSE to honor the Americans who killed & died so that we and our allies could be free, what will you do when we are at war or invaded? INGRATES Mad Dog

26-Sep-17
All of football, the 6 year olds, jr high, high school, college and the pros, could end today and I would not notice.

But I think once I did notice, I would be very much pleased since I wouldn't even have to accidentally hear about it in the future.

26-Sep-17
I've been reading a ton more. I'm losing patience with all of it.

26-Sep-17
And despite all the boycott yammering, NFL ratings were up 3% overall compared to the same week last year.

Matt

26-Sep-17
Happy for ya Matt. Glad to see you cheering on INGRATES...mad dog

26-Sep-17
Not true they are only up 3% as a share because of the Monday night game being Dallas and last years game same week was two loser teams. In a good year it would have been up Yugely. Overall gross audience was down 10% again this week.

26-Sep-17
Not cheering, just pointing out that the CF isn't a microcosm of the rest of the country, as much as we may want it to be.

Matt

26-Sep-17
It’s appears most people tuned in to see if their team would protest. If they did many turned off the game. Based on this the numbers should be way down next week.

26-Sep-17
GG, We? Do you have mouse in your pocket?

The Rock

26-Sep-17
The Rock,

I may not be in lock step with all the prevailing opinions here, but I think I share more in common than I don't.

It just amuses me that some think a $14 billion industry is suddening going to crumble because a small percentage of less-than avid fans may boycott from watching.

Matt

26-Sep-17
More racist cop action

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/police-la-rams-ethan-westbrooks-arrested-with-stolen-gun/ar-AAsuCm6?li=BBnbfcL

26-Sep-17

slade's Link
Here you go Whitey

26-Sep-17
Yea Rock, he share a Closet with freeglee....:)

26-Sep-17
Imagine that, the teleprompter reading news slut sides with the ignorant progressive liberals. I bet our Pontificating Critical Thought Police person is all giddy.

MeAgain: NFL Players Have ‘Every Right to Take a Knee’

26-Sep-17
The NFL will knuckle under while professing to be part of unity in public. In private, when the turnstiles stop whirling the NFL will not only demand players to stand for the flag but will command them to fly along side of it. Too late. You are a patriot first to the dollar bill, your meal ticket and lastly your country.

The Rock

26-Sep-17
Saul Alinsky is taking a victory lap around hell right about now!!!

26-Sep-17

Hammer's embedded Photo
As a lifelong Cowboys fan I can say I never liked Jerry Jones but I give him props on this if it's true!
Hammer's embedded Photo
As a lifelong Cowboys fan I can say I never liked Jerry Jones but I give him props on this if it's true!

26-Sep-17

26-Sep-17

Hammer's embedded Photo
Hammer's embedded Photo
But then there's this

26-Sep-17
were they kneeling during the anthem?

26-Sep-17
No. My understanding was they knelt briefly before the anthem in protest of Trumps remarks. Stood for the anthem.

26-Sep-17

26-Sep-17
Stalker,

IKR?! But not I'm not getting fake news as you think.

I watched the game and they took a knee but stood during the anthem

I wonder how many players, politicians and just people in general would have the courage to kneel with a wounded military warrior standing in front of them ?

26-Sep-17
Wow, pig doc must be in an airplane because I actually agree with catfish. The only thing I must mention is he is so blind left and he comes out with this?...

"I do understand the myopia that prevents so many of you from seeing his true colors"

Pot, kettle, and deep fried.....

26-Sep-17
Jerry what happened to hand over heart? The whole team stood for the anthem with locked arms.

Why couldn't the cowboys do as Jerry said they would?

26-Sep-17
Impossible JTV The fake News at CNN called GG and told him 3 % and he knows he’s always right. No way this gains any momentum it’s only down 11% over 2016 which was down 10% too.

26-Sep-17
Only had a dram or 5 left of the Oban,sorry.

26-Sep-17
If these self-proclaimed protesters, like Colin Kaepernick, were truly serious about changing these problems they claim to be concerned about, they wouldn't be wasting their time and effort stirring up dissent on the sidelines during our National Anthem.

Instead, they'd be intimately engaged with the people involved with these issues in their communities. And we'd be seeing positive changes taking place over a period of time. And good things have a way of catching on, and inspiring others to participate as well.

But these kind of activists are too lazy & self-centered to invest themselves in accomplishing any of the goals they claim to want. Here's the evidence:

Instead of participating in solution-related activities, these guys engage themselves in acts of rebellion that feed the problem, causing it to grow even larger than it was when they began. And that's exactly what we're witnessing right now.

Toss in an inherently rebellious leftist media fanning these flames, and any hope for positive change becomes more & more distant as times ticks by...

Barrack Obama, among other leftist so-called 'leaders', is a master at stirring up dissent, and these rebels are simply following his lead.

Sports figures are inherent role models for our youth. As their rebellion takes root in the highly vulnerable hearts and minds of this up & coming generation, our nation will continue to face more & more setbacks, and will become exponentially worse as this leftwing-fueled rebellion continues to spread.

Heck, I heard about a grade-school football team taking a knee the other day. Like they have any idea of what to do, apart from the influence imparted into them by these vicious leftists.....

Great job, ya bunch of idiots......

26-Sep-17
Anyone ever heard of a fella by the name of Rev Jarrett Maupin of Phoenix, AZ? He's a former staunch leftwing activist who led several anti-police protests until one fateful day when reality hit him right square in the head.

This brief video clip contains a vital lesson that every leftist needs to learn....and learn fast before it's too late.

27-Sep-17
"If you have a reason to drag me into a topic I haven't posted on at least have the balls to type it in clear English. If you can't do that, get lost."

Quit getting so offended, geez...

I Apologize for being so cryptic in saying that the day I agree with Catfish must be when pigs fly. I am sure people that are so great in their own mind would take it more offensive than intended. It was not a personal affront to your greatness, I just thought it was cute. I don't even consider you a pig, Just a little conceited. Heck, I even agree with you sometimes.....

27-Sep-17

28-Sep-17
" I wanna know who's who."

Now THAT is funny! I guess if you have 38 online identities that could be a problem!!!

28-Sep-17
When looking for examples of people of different races working together for a common cause and people being judged on their performance and actions regardless of race, the NFL is an obvious one.

Its 70% African American even though they represent only 12% of the overall population in the US. Fans of all colors pay to watch, adore, cheer for, criticize and idolize players of all colors.

White guys making $30K a year buy their kids posters of black guys making millions. Black fans hold their breath hoping the white kicker nails the 52 yard field goal.

Pretending they are "racist" and "bigoted" for not wanting politics in the game or feeling insulted by disrespect for the flag and anthem is just silly.

28-Sep-17
""Go Trump!!!!! I wanna know who's who.""

Who let the lefthand dumbass out of his cage?

28-Sep-17
No doubt one the 37 other aliases.

28-Sep-17
No, I think that's an individual idiot that does not get that people are resistant to injecting politics into every aspect of our lives. And the reason he does not get it is that he does not have any respect for anything except his socialist dogma. Too much weed will do that to a person. There's a reason the term "marijuana dumb" was invented.

28-Sep-17
Or in his case......"Commie Coma".

28-Sep-17
You are correct about one thing. There is hope. Hillary was not elected.

I would honestly like to know whom you believe are legitimate progressive bowhunters here? Mostly I see a number of trolls, several of which may be different aliases for one troll. I see a few cowardly blatherers who post silly nonsense to try to deflect away from actual substance of threads. Apparently there were some decent "progressive" posters who no longer post regularly.... and last, but not least, there is at least one who has a severe case of being a white-guilt apologist.

28-Sep-17
"I'm sorry you are racist, bigoted pigs on the wrong side of history, but I'm sure you can change. "

I tried to stay out of this foray. You do not know me or any one else on this forum. To make a blanket statement like that put your ignorance on display for everyone.

What evidence do you have of any of us being racist or bigots. Because most of us stand for the flag that actually freed the slaves? Or perhaps because we know the flag stands for all americans not just white or black? Perhaps because we think that as americans it is the flag that unites us?

This is what happens when the ignorant crawl down the rat hole of liberalism. You are an idiot.

28-Sep-17
LHCA

"I'm just one bowhunter trying to change the CF. It appears that there are actually a lot of progressive bowhunters on the CF; you guys make a concerted effort to run them off every time they wander into this cesspool."

Actually, no. Atheist, Resist, Freeglee.... all trolls. IP addies all point back to the loser Paul Zeiden, who enthralled us with his epic tales of being a houseboat captain, Marine captain, teaching CQC techniques, lost many men in Fallujah.... And one can never forget the epic deer hunt where the doe nervously scampered away.

With that said, you come on here claiming to want to change things. Call us racists, pigs, bigots, homophobes, losers, etc.... You couldn't carry GJ's, Blue Dogs, Mark Hogan, Catfishes, jockstrap. See they crafted well thought out arguments. Without the crass name calling. Without trying to pick a fight. And like I said, all honorable men. Decent, welcome in my home or at my fire anytime. You on the other hand are none of the above.

You do realize it's folks like you, your superior attitude, your lack of tolerance for any point of view but your own, your name calling, your constant racism. See your the racist. I don't care care about skin color. You bring it up damn near every thread. Quite frankly, if I used colorful language I would describe you as a disgusting piece of sh!t. But I don't use that kind of language. But if I did.....

28-Sep-17
People perceive the kneeling as an insult to the country, the flag, vets and the anthem. I doubt when commenting on a white supremacist insulting minorities, her take would be "...the answer to speech we do not like is not less speech but more speech."

Its not just the speech either. Fans pay for a product. Seeing or hearing insulting political speech isn't the product they paid for.

"Here's your burger, small fry and Coke...and you are a pathetic loser for wearing an Obama/Biden shirt. Have a great day."

"Jenny, did you honestly just call that customer a loser?!"

"Yep"

"Thats terrible manners and terrible for my business but we need more speech not less, so...carry on I guess"

I don't mind MK and the name calling she receives here doesn't add anything positive to Bowsite, but I'm not sure she really means what she said. Its also silly for people to refer to this issue as a first amendment issue. I haven't seen anyone suggesting infringing on anyone else's first amendment rights.

28-Sep-17
Just strikes me as odd since I haven't seen anything from even the most ardent critics suggesting they don't have the right to protest. Its a bit strawmanish.

28-Sep-17
" MeAgain: NFL Players Have ‘Every Right to Take a Knee’"

Actually by law, they don't. The first amendment does not protect them. They are working at a job and if the job has rules, which it does in this case, they can be fired for breaking the rules. They could be fired on the first offense according the the law.

28-Sep-17

Fulldraw1972's Link
I wonder how this will play out on there next game.

28-Sep-17
Hammer, Jones NEVER said that players who took a knee would have consequences. He fired Tom Landry, that is reason enough to never again support the man.

29-Sep-17
They can be fired but that doesn't change the fact they they had the right and never lost it. Getting fired doesn't infringe on their right in any way. Its just a consequence of exercising their right and another citizen exercising theirs in response.

I have the right to practice religion but I can't set up Sunday mass in my neighbors yard without permission. When he kicks me off his lawn he isn't violating my rights and I never lost the right to practice my religion.

29-Sep-17
BOOM! NFL Ticket Sales Down 18% in Week Since Mass Anti-Military Anthem Protests

29-Sep-17
"Isn't America Great?" Yep, but she's not what she use to be.

29-Sep-17
We need a NFL ticket burn demonstration.

29-Sep-17
For the life of me, I can't figure how this thread became about Megyn Kelly?

29-Sep-17
Someone has a secret crush on her, but won't admit it...8^)

29-Sep-17
Thinking ahead, imagine what this is going to look like on an Olympic podium. And if you don't like that image, help convince the NFL to enforce their own rules to make it stop now! Boycott NFL games and merchandise, and to start contacting sponsors, is the only way at this point.

29-Sep-17
""-For the life of me, I can't figure how this thread became about Megyn Kelly?""

Excellent point Franzen. I wondered that as well, but this is the CF and anything can happen.

29-Sep-17
The first play of every American, NFL game : All Stand tall , bent elbow right . On 2.

Don't run the play ? Find another job.

29-Sep-17
Patriots will all stand . Someone sent the owner a message. Other teams will follow .

It is turning around and soon to be just another ugly footnote . The heart of America has spoken, again. If need be, we will get louder . No fear. Americans 1 , others zip.

29-Sep-17
That impossible GG said a bunch of whiners wouldn’t affect the NFL.

29-Sep-17
Expect the impossible.

29-Sep-17
FOREVER DAMAGED...THE NFL. No bigger fans than my family, going back to 1940s Giants...They showed their HEARTS. They run with the MOB RULES THUG MENTALITY and worship $$$. No respect for America. IT will never be the same..hey....no more 12 dollar beers and 9 doller hotdogs.....mad dog

29-Sep-17
Yeah, Matt, aka GG can enjoy the the destruction he has celebrated. Have fun pal. Mad Dog

29-Sep-17
GG and fruit free, in tune with their America......

29-Sep-17
There is/was never purity . We are constantly cleaning up our act. Nothing was ever perfect. But we can restore it to the best of our condition . Don't loose faith , this is when we need it the most. The "problem people" will follow and hopefully be transformed.

29-Sep-17
Seahawks have already caved. They formed an equality fund and plan to take their protest off the field and into the community. Funny thing Michael Bennett was shown to be a liar today by the LVPD in his claim that they were racist. The cops who detained him were black and Hispanic

30-Sep-17
Unbeknownst to the Closet Demcrat and the bowlibs most Americans believe in the real America and not the progressive nightmare these charlatans peddle.

(September 29, 2017) - In the wake of the ongoing controversy between the NFL and President Trump, new Morning Consult brand tracking data shows that the NFL's reputation among Americans is starting to decline.

30-Sep-17

slade's Link
Did Anyone See This Coming?:

New Poll Finds NFL Favorbility Rating Sliced in Half

Any one with an ounce of common sense and a love for their country, certainly not the Closet Democrat, the bowlibs or the PCTP.....

MAGA

30-Sep-17
"That impossible GG said a bunch of whiners wouldn’t affect the NFL."

If you're gonna hang on my every word and paraphrase me, please do it accurately.

I said the NFL isn't going to crumble due to a few boycotters. And it won't. It will remain America's most watched sporting event by a long shot. The league will still rake in $13-15 BILLION in revenues this season, advertisers will still pay millions for commercial spots during the Super Bowl, and the kneeling will be forgotten by the vast majority of fans.

I also clearly stated I agreed with the vet who said, "real men don't kneel for their beliefs, they stand and fight for them, if necessary."

So go ahead and make me the target of your insults if you wish. I couldn't care less. But don't twist my words to satisfy your childish behavior.

Matt

30-Sep-17
You should get thicker skin if you want to take contrarian positions all the time.. Lots of info that shows major damage has been done to the brand. How that translates is yet to be revealed . The players will cave on the anthem, most already have. Deeper thinkers see that the players are calling all white people racist . They see Micheal and Marty Bennett do the Black power salute on the field and see two black nationalist . They see zero repercussions for a racist gesture. They also see a double standard that exhist every where. Blacks in America can do and say anything in regards to race and white people cannot even comment on it. The white tennis annoucer fired by ESPN proves it. He said Serena Williams was using gurilla tactics on the court. He was accused of calling her a gorilla, she was offended. His career has been destroyed. People are fed up with it. I have a large circle of former rabid Seahawks fans as family and friends none of them plan to watch the Seahawks again. A lot of damage has been done.

30-Sep-17
You are misunderstanding.

30-Sep-17
Hey, if it means those Spoiled NFL thugs can't buy the extra Mercedes or nightclub in South Beach 'cause they ain't makin' the dough they used to before, this crap, then I'm calling that a victory. The NFL will survive, but it will never be held in the same regard in our lifetime. My family and friends are 3 Generation Giants fans. My grandfather brought my father to the Polo Grounds to watch Sam Huff, Frank Gifford, Kyle Rote, Y.A Tittle. We lived through the Great 1980s Giants: L.T, Harry Carson, Simms, Bavaro. These guys were not all angels (LT), but they had a level of class most of today's players lack. The Mara's, Rooney's, Krafts were the last vestige of the Old NFL, but they abdicated The Throne last week. COWARDS. Trump is 100% Correct: THEY ARE SCARED OF THEIR PLAYERS. We WERE hardcore, but we're DONE now. Last, you creeps here who try to besmirch those of us as racist for calling out the kneelers as UnAMERICAN, only do it out of desperation. You don't know us or what's in our hearts. My oldest friend since first grade is BLACK. oooh...Shock! We shared many a meal, slept over, chased lizards and frogs and shared our love of horses and sports. His father taught this white boy how to Sprint. I was usually the only white kid running at the Armory in Brooklyn with them and usually placed last...ha ha. His family is my family. Don't prejudge us, you'll lose. Mad Dog "Salt" from The Salt and Pepper Herpetology club of Queens

30-Sep-17

JLS's Link
Whether you like Colin or not, to say he does nothing is simply not true.

30-Sep-17
If someone who worked for me showed up for work wearing a shirt that said, "N*GGERS SUCK!", I tell him to take it off immediately or he's fired. Right then, right there. If I let him "express himself" my customers would reasonably assume that because I let him wear it at work while representing me that I agree with/condone this. This would cause me to lose business AND damage my reputation.

What the NFL and their sponsors are doing is no different.

30-Sep-17
I agree that when they fired Landry it gave me reason to dislike the new owner.

30-Sep-17
Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry the same day he bought the Cowboys, from the start Jones showed no respect for those who fought for our freedom.

" Tom Landry interrupted his education after a semester to serve in the United States Army Air Corps during World War II. Landry was inspired to join the armed forces in honor of his brother Robert Landry, who had enlisted in the Army Air Corps after the attack on Pearl Harbor. While ferrying a B-17 over to England, Robert Landry's plane had gone down over the North Atlantic, close to Iceland. Several weeks passed before the Army was able to officially declare Robert Landry dead. Tom Landry began his basic training at Sheppard Field near Wichita Falls, Texas (now Sheppard AFB), and his preflight training at Kelly Field (now Kelly Field Annex), located near San Antonio, Texas. Landry's first experience as a bomber was a tough one. A few minutes after takeoff, Landry realized that the pilot seemed to be working furiously, and Landry had realized the plane's engine had died. Despite this experience, Landry was committed to flying. At the age of 19, Landry was transferred to Sioux City, Iowa, where he trained as a copilot for flying a B-17. In 1944, Landry got his orders, and from Sioux City he went to Liverpool, England, where he was assigned to the Eighth Air Force, 493rd Squadron in Ipswich.[3] Landry earned his wings and a commission as a Second Lieutenant at Lubbock Army Air Field, and was assigned to the 493d Bombardment Group at RAF Debach, England, as a B-17 Flying Fortress bomber copilot in the 860th Bombardment Squadron. From November 1944 to April 1945, he completed a combat tour of 30 missions, and survived a crash landing in Belgium after his bomber ran out of fuel."

30-Sep-17
Well, for the proregressive, there are charities...and then there are charities. Kaepernick's donation shows just where his heart is.

True Colors: Colin Kaepernick’s Foundation Donates $25,000 to Group Named After Convicted Cop-Killer Assata Shakur

Colin Kaepernick has a lot of rotten stuff to say about the police: he’s called them murderers without proof, he wore “pig socks,” which depicted cops as pigs, and he’s compared cops to slave catchers. Now, it appears he’s put his money where his mouth is.

According to the Washington Times, Colin Kaepernick’s foundation donated $25,000 to a foundation named convicted cop-killer Assata Shakur.

The $25,000 donation to the Chicago-based group Assata’s Daughters, occurred in April, and was a part of a larger, $1 million pledge.

Shakur was convicted of murdering New Jersey state trooper Werner Foerster in 1973 and sentenced to life in prison. However, she eventually broke out of prison and escaped to Cuba, where she continues to live as a fugitive.

According to the Daily Mail, “Assata’s Daughters was founded in 2015 to ‘develop and train young people, ages 4-19, in the Black queer feminist tradition and in the spirit of Assata,’ according to the group’s website.”

The particulars of Kaepernick’s donation are also revealing. The foundation earmarked $2,500 for a program called “Cop Watch,” which trains volunteers to follow and video police officers. Another $15,000 went to something called, “teen workshops.”

Shakur was a member of the militant Black Liberation Army, a group she was active with prior to the murder of Officer Foerster. Members of the Black Liberation Army were also responsible for orchestrating Shakur’s escape in 1979. When several BLA members smuggled guns into Shakur’s prison, during visitation, then took prison officials hostage before fleeing in a van.

The timeliness of the news of Kaepernick’s donation is important. The NFL has greatly increased anthem protests, begun by Kaepernick, after critical comments made by President Trump in Alabama last week. Which means, that the NFL is intensifying protests begun by someone who thinks donating to groups named after cop-killers is a good thing.

Let that sink in.

30-Sep-17

Anony Mouse's Link
Raiders beclown themselves to promote BLM and make football grate again ;o)

LOOKS LIKE OAKLAND RAIDERS THREW GAME LAST WEEKEND ON BEHALF OF BLM IDEOLOGY

It’s not whether you win or lose; it’s sticking Whitey in the eye that counts — in the NFL, anyway. Consequently, the performance of the all-black offensive line of the Oakland Raiders last weekend should come as no surprise:

Quarterback Derek Carr stood for the anthem. But his offensive line – which protects the quarterback – decided to sit out the anthem. …

Carr – who happens to be white – was not sacked a single time during the last season. But things were different for this game.

He was sacked four times, and three times the center snapped the ball before he was ready.

[Sacramento radio hosts] Armstrong & Getty pointed out that one of their fellow players said “If he wants to stand alone (for the National Anthem), he can stand alone on the field.”

There were also some “really weird” dropped passes by black receivers.

According to an “inside source” whom the hosts described as “extremely reliable,” Oakland threw the game.

Colin Kaepernick and his knuckle-dragging disciples have done to the NFL what Coleman Young did to the once-great city of Detroit. Now both have been reduced to bad jokes by the same phenomenon.

Gamblers are advised to risk their money on a more serious league, where players play to win rather than to advance a malevolent ideology — the LFL, for example.

30-Sep-17
Forgive me for wanting a little more than an article in moonbattery before I believe the Raiders threw a game. And if those linemen are that stupid, they'll deserve banishment.

30-Sep-17
Landry' s wife said thge worst part was how they were treated as fans after that. Their box was taken from them. Treated horrible. Jerry Jones is Frog-eyed idiot. Mad Dog

01-Oct-17
Okay here's my take on all of this.. Would any other President mention anything like this? I say no they would have avoided it like the plague. That being said Trump has brought it to the forefront with his comments, and has rattled cages via it good, bad or indifferent depending on your stance. He said he's not a politician, and he's not (what we needed IMO) My point is he has stimulated discussion about the huge elephant'S in the room. Which we here all have heard all our lives is that "The first thing to do with a problem is to recognize there's a problem" and then to solve it. Like someone said Trump can play three dimensional chess.. if you don't think so read his book you won't doubt him at all. He's doing what a President should do.. The liberocrats are so blind that they can't see past being a lemming. Best Regards to All

01-Oct-17
The NFL needs to be kicked square in the wallet........HARD. Then these prima donna ingrates will face the reality of being without a job. Let them try and get work in the real world. Half of them can barely speak coherently let alone have any skills other than running fast and jumping up and down. They're DAMN lucky to have the jobs and wealth they do have. It'd be nice if they SHOWED that.

01-Oct-17

From the moron who started it all, so his fellow morons could join him. Hoepfully they'll join him on the unemployment line as well!!!

• Sitka Gear