WV Mountaineer 26-Sep-17
Bowbender 26-Sep-17
Whitey 26-Sep-17
HA/KS 26-Sep-17
Solo 26-Sep-17
24-Sep-17

Crusader dad's embedded Photo
Crusader dad's embedded Photo
My team. Americas original team, the Green Bay Packers had three ignorant sobs protest during our national anthem.

If they choose to do the same next week or any week hereafter, I will protest by not watching those entitled sobs. I will instead take my son to the shooting range and exercise our second amendment by shooting our guns. I'm not a gun fanatic like a lot on our CF but I own my fair share and most have never been shot. They just sit in the box and look awesome. I'll change that this weekend. I'm going to buy as many boxes of bullets as my boy wants to put through those barrels. I'm f-ing done with hearing about this shit.

The Racine Lutheran High Crusaders know how to respect our flag. Other teams should take these boys as an example.

24-Sep-17
I adopt guns that are neglected. Just a thought.

24-Sep-17
Lol, mine aren't neglected. They just haven't ever been shot. I'm looking forward to my 50 cal DE the most. It's a special order chrome/ivory/gold combo. Cartel style. I actually intended for it to be the gun I used to kill the unlucky sob that would dare to break into my house and never ever shoot it otherwise. Now I'm planning on putting up the NFL logo on the target and obliterating that emblem.

My son is most looking forward to my Taurus pt911. Also chrome/gold/ivory. (Cartel look as well) it's the first ever handgun I bought. Took me 9 months to pay it off when I first turned 21. It's never been shot. I actually only have one out of 13 that has been fired.

If my pack lets me down again, most of them will be broken in this weekend.

24-Sep-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
Or this... "So we sit here..... watching the guys expose their horses to the atmosphere...... they are having sound check..... out of no where tonight's National Anthem singer starts a simple run through...... EVERY SINGLE COWBOY stopped and removed their hat..... always respectful.... always humbled and honored..... in practice or in the big lights.... behind the scenes or in front of the crowd...... AMERICA NEEDS MORE COWBOYS!!!!!"

24-Sep-17
Henry: That scene doesn't surprise me in the least.

24-Sep-17
HA, Brought my 8 year old grand daughter to Cowtown Rodeo last night in Pilesgrove NJ. She received an eye opening introduction ceremony from the MC celebrating America and Old Glory. Chills ran down my spine when he asked all Veterans to stand and said the Lords Prayer in thanks. The crowd went crazy and clapped until their hands were red. Had a great time with my little girl in her cowGIRL boots, dungs and cowGIRL hat. She looked all of that. BTW......at intermission they do things for the kids which is a riot and then throw memorabilia into the stands, maybe 5-6 to each side of the arena. My little girl got a rolled up T-SHIRT that bounced off the hands of the woman in front of us and landed right into her arms. After the first bull ride she looked at me and said WOW! That was it. She is hooked. Next week, the last of the season is already set.

The Rock

24-Sep-17
Henry, that's how it should ALWAYS be! !!!!

24-Sep-17
I went to a Pro Bull Riders event a few weeks ago in OK. All stood for the national anthem and there was a prayer. NFL could learn from them.

25-Sep-17
I always thought that the presentation of the colors was one of the best parts of a rodeo. It has been too many years since I have been to one.

25-Sep-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

25-Sep-17
I'm not sure what to say. The spoiled players of the NFL have done something that you can't get over. Yet, you intend to give them one more chance to irritate you? Again? Why are you giving the NFL one more try to stomp your feeling back into the dirt?

I'm different and I am not suggesting do as I do. But, I see this as a pivotable time to teach your son the ethics of your American heritage. Show him you mean what you say and, show him that standing for what you believe in is more important than a game of spoiled men. It's certainly more important than football. God Bless

25-Sep-17

Mad dog's embedded Photo
Mad dog's embedded Photo
Prayer before THIS H.S. football game AND we honor the flag. Black, white, Hispanic kids... YOUNG AMERICANS!!! Mad Dog

25-Sep-17
HS/KS I was thinking the same thing : Same Knee , opposite meaning . One PC acceptable the other Acceptable to our Creator .

Time for the media to take both knees and pucker up.

25-Sep-17
Yesterday before the NASCAR race, they showed Brad Keslowski and his daughter standing beside each other with their hand over their hearts during the National Anthem. Actually, based on her height, I'm guessing she was standing on the hood or door of the car. When I saw it, it just made me proud.

25-Sep-17

orionsbrother's Link
Crusader dad - Uh, Oh !! Only speculation, but...

aaron rodgers dating, aaron rodgers girlfriend, rodgers girlfriendGetty

Aaron Rodgers.

Will the Green Bay Packers stand during the National Anthem or will some players “take a knee?” Will the team follow the suit of the Pittsburgh Steelers and not come out of the locker room at all? Will Aaron Rodgers take a knee?

That was not clear late in the morning of September 24, but Rodgers posted a photo on Instagram of players kneeling with the caption “#unity #brotherhood #family #dedication #love.” Some people are interpreting Rodgers’ Instagram comments as a hint that he might kneel during the anthem, although he could just be offering support for other players, and the photo he posted did not show players kneeling during a protest but rather just during a break on the field. Still, the point he was making seemed pretty clear.

25-Sep-17

orionsbrother's Link
Don't know why the link isn't working

25-Sep-17
It's like watching gang bangers anymore. Players kneeling with their doo rags on and doing anything they can to tell America to kiss their azz . You can bet your azz my boys won't grow up admiring NFL players. They have been told that the NFL won't be watched in our house and they agree. I don't want them growing up thinking they can disrespect the American flag like those Thugs do.

25-Sep-17
There's WAY too many good Americans of ALL races who died so these ungrateful, WEALTHY sonsabitches could play out their, "Look at me, I'm SOOO oppressed" bullshit drama. They can ALL go to hell.

25-Sep-17
Speaking of NASCAR:

25-Sep-17
The picture with Rodgers is from a practice, he's wearing the red quarterback jersey and it wasn't from this past weekend, after Trump had his comments, because Cobb is suited up in that picture. Fake news.

25-Sep-17
Atheist:

Your post of Casey Cliatte's response is spot on.

25-Sep-17
Fivers. Not fake news. Just rampant speculation. That's why I said, "Only speculation." No claim about the pic being from a game. There are some speculative comments about whether or not Rodgers will kneel before the game with the Bears. Unnamed sources and prognostication aplenty. Kind of like a weather forecast.

Crusader dad said he'd be done with the Pack if it continued. I just pointed out that someone forecast that it might rain.

I was just "dropping a nickel" in Shane. Nothing malignant.

25-Sep-17
You have to laugh when some aren't smart enough to read what they post in its entirety before trying to use it to push their pathetic agenda. Guess what, both men are actually right.

Unfortunately for the dim, having a right and being accountable for it are intertwined. I have a problem with anyone who supports this disgusting disrespect for our flag and country, whether it be Dale Jr., Jesse Jr., or my brother.

25-Sep-17
You were missing the most important word, atheist. "PEACEFUL" protest. You and your clansmen are just PROTESTING.

25-Sep-17
THE TOP ATHLETES EARN MORE THAN THOSE GREEDY CEOS by Kevin Ryan

The top 100 CEO's earn a combined $3.0 billion a year. The 100 companies they run employ tens of millions of people, with revenues of $7.7 trillion. The CEO's are paid 0.04% of these company's revenues. Despite their huge responsibilities, they are reviled by many for their income.

The top 100 athletes earn a combined $3.1 billion a year. The teams they play for employ thousands of people. Total revenue for the ENTIRE sporting industry worldwide is $130 billion. The top 100 players make 2.2% of all sporting revenue in the world. They are worshiped by many of the same people who hate CEOs, despite having higher incomes and far fewer responsibilities than CEOs.

25-Sep-17
Is your point that millionaire athletes shouldn't protest oppression because they aren't actually being oppressed? So only the poor and downtroddenamd those that essentially have no voice should only protest? I won't tell you how laughable that point is. But based on that logic, no healthy people should raise money for the sick. They aren't sick! They have their health so why should they get involved?!? asinine doesn't describe your logic properly.

25-Sep-17
We should fix oppression. If someone could link me to the protestor's list of oppression going on in America, I would like to learn more.

25-Sep-17
Me too Glunt. Atheist, please post links where we can find that info.

25-Sep-17
Allow me: I"m going to assume you two are being sarcastic but here are some hard facts that are among the many that guys like Kapernack is kneeling for. 1) African-Americans comprise only 13% of the U.S. population and 24% of the drug users, but are 67% of the people arrested for drug-related offenses in America. That means the white folks that are the majority in population and drug use get arrested less than half the time. 2) In 2010, the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that African Americans receive 20% longer sentences than whites through the federal system for the same exact crimes. 3) In 2012, 51% of Americans expressed anti-black sentiments in a poll; Since the election in 2016 that number has increased to 58%. 4) The childhood poverty rate for African-Americans remains stubbornly close to what it was the day Dr. King was assassinated; unemployment for black Americans runs nearly double that of the national average. 5) and the distrust between impoverished communities and the police continues to spiral (helped in no small part by the fact that blacks make up more than a third of the prison population, compared to only 13 percent of the overall population).

And we still confront the question that arose the moment the first slave ships arrived: Do black lives matter?

25-Sep-17
WHO NEEDS RULES? NFL Players Arrested Every 7 Days On Average

The National Football League is in a golden age right now: It's been 23 days since one of its players has been arrested.

The average time between arrests is just seven days, while the record without an arrest is slightly more than two months, at 65 days, according to NFLarrest.com, which "provides an interactive visualized database of National Football League player Arrests & Charges," the site says.

Players get arrested for a variety of crimes: drunk driving, drug offenses, domestic violence, assault and battery, gun violations, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, theft, burglary, rape and even murder.

The NFL virtually embraces players who abuse women. Take this report in the Chicago Tribune: "In the first round [of the 2017 draft], the Oakland Raiders drafted Gareon Conley, who has been accused of rape. In the second round, the Cincinnati Bengals selected Joe Mixon, who in a much-viewed video punches a woman so hard that she falls down unconscious. In the sixth round, the Cleveland Browns selected Caleb Brantley, who was accused of doing pretty much what Mixon did."

The hypocrisy is so stark that Donald Trump Jr. fired out this fierce tweet on Sunday.

If only Roger Goodell cared as much about domestic abuse and traumatic brain injury as he does about disrespecting America. #nfl — Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) September 25, 2017

The top team — at least in arrests — is, weirdly, the Minnesota Vikings, according to NFLarrest.com. Rounding out the Top 5: Denver, Cincinnati, Tennessee and Jacksonville.

By year, 2006 was a doozy: 71 arrests of NFL players. 2013 had 62 arrests, while last year was the lowest in the data base at just 28 arrests. This year, the players are setting a torrid pace:

Assault and battery - 7

Drugs - 6

DUI - 5

Domestic violence - 5

Disorderly conduct - 4

Resisting arrest - 2

Guns - 1

License/traffic - 1

Other - 1

That makes 32 arrests — and we're only in Week 3.

The top crimes are:

DUI - 218

Drugs -100

Domestic violence - 98

Assault - 74

Disorderly conduct - 44

The most arrests: Adam Jones, with 10. Jones has played for both Tennessee and Cincinnati, and he's been accused of poking a hotel worker in the eye, punching a woman, spitting in a woman's face at a nightclub, and was "charged with felony coercion in connection to strip club shooting that paralyzed a man" (take a look at all his arrests here).

The top positions of those arrested:

Wide receiver - 140

Linebacker - 119

Cornerback - 116

Running back - 99

Defensive tackle - 80

So, maybe — just maybe — NFL players aren't the best ones to be preaching to America about the perils of police brutality.

25-Sep-17
11 year old story? Nice Jack, real nice.

25-Sep-17

Mike in CT's Link
As predictable as the sun rising in the East is the tendency of the social justice warriors to perpetuate myths.

There are other sources for good insights and if you want a really good insight into the root of the problem look at the destruction of the black family unit that arose as a (perhaps?) unintended consequence of The Great Society.

Equally humorous are those who feel compelled to illustrate that there is much truth in the saying "you can't fix stupid."

25-Sep-17
Sadly playing the race card has resulted in a continuing deterioration of race relations. Obama started the downward spiral. Regular guys get caught in the middle. You never hear from them and the media feasts on the bones.

26-Sep-17
Ryan, perhaps just reciting lunacy is your thing. But, before I based an opinion of such high consequence, on statistical numbers, I'd know the facts behind them.

I won't go through and refute every point you made. Too much typing on my phone. What I will do Ike generalize your whole misguided attempt by saying you need to look at the reincaricration rates of these felon's, look at what is causing the poverty and drug use, look at where it's happening, and place the blame where it lies instead of pointing the finger at other races.

Liberal America will never own the fact that liberal policy has killed black Americans as a race. They won't acknowledge it's role in felling ancient society's either. So, it is of little surprise such arrogant people would acknowledge that they themselves are actually the root of the problem currently. God Bless men

26-Sep-17
Lyin Ryan on the Bone,

"Allow me: I"m going to assume you two are being sarcastic but here are some hard facts that are among the many that guys like Kapernack is kneeling for:"

Oh, oh, pick me. Can I play?

"1) African-Americans comprise only 13% of the U.S. population and 24% of the drug users, but are 67% of the people arrested for drug-related offenses in America. That means the white folks that are the majority in population and drug use get arrested less than half the time."

This one's too easy. STOP DEALING AND DOING DRUGS. STOP THE GANG ACTIVITY. STOP SHOOTING PEOPLE. There. Fixed.

"2) In 2010, the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that African Americans receive 20% longer sentences than whites through the federal system for the same exact crimes."

Can you see repeat offender? STOP COMMITTING CRIMES.

"3) In 2012, 51% of Americans expressed anti-black sentiments in a poll; Since the election in 2016 that number has increased to 58%."

Really? Howzabout a link? As a side note, since conservatives and liberals are pretty much 50/50 split, that would mean your figures include a large number from the party of tolerance.

"4) The childhood poverty rate for African-Americans remains stubbornly close to what it was the day Dr. King was assassinated; unemployment for black Americans runs nearly double that of the national average. "

Why is that? Maybe because the federal government which as spent over a trillion dollars on the "War on Poverty" has done nothing but breed dependence on the government. They traded one plantation owner for another. Of course we won't mention the destruction of the black family unit, which prior to the mid 60's is what kept the black families together.

"5) and the distrust between impoverished communities and the police continues to spiral (helped in no small part by the fact that blacks make up more than a third of the prison population, compared to only 13 percent of the overall population)."

Thank you Obama. Oh and to the second part of that statement. STOP COMMITTING CRIMES.

Class is over. Get your blankie out, it's nap time.

26-Sep-17
The answer with liberals is always racism when you compare blacks to whites. As parents it’s never their kids fault either. Little didn’t make the team because it’s not fair. Modern food production is to blame. 200 years ago people born with the liberal gene died of starvation or their stupidity killed them.

26-Sep-17
"...unemployment for black Americans runs nearly double that of the national average. "

Black unemployment had been making steady gains, but shot through the roof under obama.

26-Sep-17
Wow! Petedrummond x2+

• Sitka Gear