JL 01-Oct-17
Woods Walker 01-Oct-17
HA/KS 01-Oct-17
HA/KS 02-Oct-17
Salagi 09-Oct-17
Sixby 12-Oct-17
Salagi 12-Oct-17
25-Sep-17
More US citizens live in Puerto Rico than live in the Dakotas, Vermont, Wyoming, and Alaska combined. I don't see Congress lifting a finger And trump is busy talking about NASCAR and the NFL. Maybe this is why? 0 electoral votes + 0 voting power in Congress = 0 concern by the 'Christian-when-convenient' GOP sleaze on Capitol Hill. Hmmm.

25-Sep-17
In case you missed it there's been a couple natural disasters on our home turf in the last few weeks that are still requiring a lot of attention. By all means though, keep pushing your agenda.

25-Sep-17
Look again. $1 Billion in aid approved and already flowing, Puerto Rico officials praising the detailed planning by the Feds before the storm and the how its the first time they have had this level of coordination.

25-Sep-17
"Puerto Rico officials praising the detailed planning by the Feds before the storm and the how its the first time they have had this level of coordination."

Glunt,

That's the difference between leadership and an empty suit......the rhetoric of the former may be soaring and may even evoke a tear or two but when the rubber meets the road it's just words.....

He's got his warts but when Trump sticks to decisive action he's been uncannily on the mark more often than not.

25-Sep-17
Puerto Rico governor: ‘We still need some more help’ from Washington - Please. We are suffering with no water, no electricity"

Trump tweets since Saturday Sports: 15 (+3 RTs) Healthcare: 7 N Korea: 2 AL: 1 FLOTUS: 1 Travel ban: 1 Humanitarian crisis in Puerto Rico: 0

25-Sep-17
I see. Whining that things don't happen instantly is supposed to mean something.

After a hurricane, it often takes a week or more to get power and water restored. I lived through three: Carla, Beulah and Celia. That's what happened in South Texas again recently. And the city of Rockport, ten miles from where I went to high school, is destroyed.

But I understand, Atheist. You're trying to make political points with nonsense. It's the best you can do.

25-Sep-17
The point is trump would rather engage in silly NFL tweets than show concern for Americans in PR. But I can see how one would miss the nuance.

25-Sep-17
f Puerto rico. they aren't part of my country.

25-Sep-17
Personally, if a storm wipes out my home I'll take the $1 billion aid package over the 15 tweets.

25-Sep-17
No, the point is Puerto Rico is getting the help it needs. Anything else is just politicizing everything for the point of being a dipstick. Crying a river is just meaningless candy for the gullible.

25-Sep-17
Why don't they just take a knee? That'll get their point across. Then commies can worship them too.

25-Sep-17
SA, you're better than that.

25-Sep-17
Straight Arrow X 2!

25-Sep-17
Puerto Ricans are American citizens. I've worked there. Lots of great people, good food and good fishing...There are a few so-called revolutionaries, but we've got some of those morons here too...great beaches by the way...Pretty cheap place to vacation, though I would delay any plans for a little while...8^)

25-Sep-17
My oldest son has a boat on St Croix. He lives in Florida but is currently on the Outer Banks. He uses his St Croix boat to tow up hang gliders. I think that business is shot since the island has just about been destroyed. He doesn't know about his boat but it is probably torn up. He just had a lot of work done on the engine.

25-Sep-17
Ok, God-Denier...lead the way. Get your chardonnay - drinking are down there and bring lots of cash. Lead by example, ok? Mad Dog

25-Sep-17
The population of Puerto Rico is larger than that of 21 US states. Would a similar crisis in Iowa, Pennsylvania, Kansas, get the same lack of attention? I think we all know the answer to that. The question is why?

25-Sep-17
There is no lack of attention. The USA has lots of things going on in Texas, The Virgin Islands, Florida and yes, Puerto Rico. The military is there and more things coming. FEMA can walk and chew gum at the same time. Response has been better than any other time in history. BTW Puerto Rico was bankrupt before the storm and you can blame that on the government down there.

25-Sep-17
Why, 1) they are not a state nor have they ever wanted to be anything but sucklers on the American taxpayer, nothing but a haven for liberals who live on other people's money, the American tax payer.

They filed bankruptcy on the debt they owed there bond holders and now they want more? Feel free to send them or loan them your own money .

25-Sep-17
Ah, its the bankruptcy part that has you all hot and bothered? I wonder if they declared bankruptcy as many times as trump? The bottom line is that they are Americans. If you see it another way, you're wrong.

25-Sep-17
Try again pinhead...

26-Sep-17
Pennsylvania is 6th in population. I hear/read news about PR daily. Just another epic drive-by fail by the sad little troll.

26-Sep-17
PR is not a state and does not deserve the same support we are giving to Texas and Florida. I'm good with giving them whatever we would give any other banana republic in the Caribbean.

26-Sep-17
America First!!

26-Sep-17
Ryan on the Bone,

Yes, they are US citizens. But as an unincorporated territory, while they may be a possession of the US, they are not part of the United States. AND, more importantly, they have voted time and again, NOT to be part of the US. So, they want the US $$ but, not what goes along with being part of the US. That's like me expecting my family to support me financially after disowning them.

26-Sep-17
there are millions within the continental US tat disown trump. Are they "less American?" All US citizens deserve the benefits and assistance provided by the government. Boy, talk about dividing the nation! Trump has taken it to a new level.

26-Sep-17
You can always tell when democrats are guilty of something.....THEY BLAME THE OTHER PARTY FOR IT!

Obama will always be known as the great divider!

This crap was all but over about 8 years ago! Thank you racist Obama and liberals!!!!!!

26-Sep-17
BREAKING: Puerto Rico Gov. Rossello ‘Very Grateful’ to Pres. Trump, Praises Federal Govt Response to Hurricane Maria

26-Sep-17
My area is over run with PR's and I'm tired of seeing them walk up and down the street while I'm driving my work truck or on lunch from WORK. Just a bunch of free loaders around here and the best part is seeing the little PR flag hanging from the rear view mirror. Everyday I read about them getting busted for heroin dealing or armed robbery. As far as donating to PR sorry I donate every week out of my pay check to the state. About time our state wakes up and smells the coffee.

26-Sep-17
What a bunch of crap.... Obummer drove a wedge so far between the black community and the Police that it will never come out...... "The Police acted stupidly "......... He can LMB.

26-Sep-17
Boy atheist. Could you put SOMETHING on here, that isn't a lie, or Bull$hit? 8^)))

26-Sep-17
"...AND, more importantly, they have voted time and again, NOT to be part of the US."

More BS. Puerto Ricans have voted overwhelmingly for statehood, "time and again", not independence. 97% in the last referendum in June.

26-Sep-17

Two Feathers's Link
The link will show you some of the damage in Puerto Rico. Not pretty,

26-Sep-17
Whoooooops

In Puerto Rico, the local legislature has conducted four nonbinding status plebiscites. In 1967, Puerto Ricans, who were already U.S. citizens, voted to keep their territorial autonomy (60 percent), rejecting the statehood (39 percent) and independence (less than 1 percent) options.

In a second plebiscite held in 1993, Puerto Ricans again affirmed the status quo (49 percent) over statehood (46 percent) and independence (4 percent).

In a third plebiscite held in 1998, the Popular Democratic Party organized a boycott of the plebiscite. With the support of the Puerto Rican Supreme Court, the commonwealth party was able to amend the ballot to add a “none of the above” option. As a result, 50 percent of voters chose “none of the above” in protest. Only 47 percent of Puerto Ricans voted for statehood and 2.5 percent for independence.

In 2012, the Puerto Rican legislature conducted a fourth plebiscite. It was No

So in a bow libs world 1 out of 5 is considered " time and time again"

26-Sep-17
PR has long standing issues with corrupt govt and unions, financial mismanagement, nepotism and a host of other problems. The statehood plebiscite vote has been an ongoing thing for them. They have/had several different political factions there. I remember years back on one statehood plebiscite, one of the options was "None Of The Above" and that won. The jest is some want status quo (affiliated), some want statehood and some what independence.

That aside, depending on where you're at....you can see the best and worst of things in PR. I have seen both. Some of my close friends are from PR. Those folks will get thru this as they have with other bad hurricanes. The Governor and island are in a bad spot....broke and devastated. I can see a scenario where the U.S. govt has to go in there and temporarily run things. Because of past mismanagement and corruption, I would insure strict control and accountability of any emergency funds going there.

26-Sep-17
Slade, you're good with Bowbender's distortions, though, right? Kooks gotta stick together...

In the 2012 referendum, what did a "no" vote mean? It meant no to the the status quo. The second ballot question in 2012 went 61% FOR statehood, 33% for "free association" with the USA, and 5.5% for independence.

26-Sep-17
Hahahahahahahaha!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

Thank you Atheist and Ryan!!

I've had a long, tough day and needed some humor and perspective. My day was nothing like what a whole lot of people impacted by these storms are having to deal with. I need to be grateful that I am where I am and doing what I'm doing.

And, there's no doubt. No matter what response is made to these storms, there are things that could be done better, more efficiently, more effective allocation of resources and assets, lessons that can be learned.

But, pray tell, boys. What is the shining, utopian example that you hold up to guide the way, inspire and motivate those responding to these crises?

The Clintons in Haiti?

Hahahahahahahaha...snort!!! Hahahahahahahaha !!!!

I'm profiling, but I'd bet my eight year old has put more time and effort into concrete relief efforts for storm victims than you two. Have you packed any relief boxes? Have you donated any of your allowance? Have you shipped off any of your favorite stuffed animals to brighten the day of an unknown kid who lost all of theirs?

I bet not.

Do you believe that your virtue signaling and complaining on the internet about other's efforts benefits the people affected by these storms? Really?

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the humor and I'm thankful for the excuse to go tell my kids again how cool they are and how proud I am of them.

With that positive reinforcement, maybe they'll grow up to be the kind of proactive, assets to society that have a positive impact on those around them.

Who knows. Maybe they could even inspire you two to donate some time, some money and some of your personal "stuffies" to relief efforts... You know, do something as opposed to whining.

26-Sep-17
"PR has long standing issues with corrupt govt and unions, financial mismanagement, nepotism and a host of other problems. "

Yes, a democrat stronghold.

26-Sep-17
Per NBC news tonight. 90 loaded C-130s per day are flown into PR. A Navy hospital ship is on its way. In case anyone forgot PR is an island and it's more difficult getting supplies in. Harbors have to be cleared of debris and checked to safely accommodate ships. Right now they can't handle anymore flights in than are coming in already.

26-Sep-17
Per NBC news tonight. 90 loaded C-130s per day are flown into PR. A Navy hospital ship is on its way. In case anyone forgot PR is an island and it's more difficult getting supplies in. Harbors have to be cleared of debris and checked to safely accommodate ships. Right now they can't handle anymore flights in than are coming in already.

27-Sep-17
I stopped in Puerto Rico 4 or 5 times for fuel when I was in the Navy as an Aircrewman on P3 Orion's. I'm glad to see help is on the way..... Kudos to President Trump. I'm sure it's much more difficult to get aid there logistically than to get it to Texas or Florida....

27-Sep-17
100% of the electrical grid is damaged, and about 40% of their transmission lines.

No amount of federal aid will fix that. They need linemen and equipment. And a lot of the linemen are already working in Florida and Texas. Folks from Colorado are down there, and a lot of other unaffected states.

27-Sep-17
As far as I know, at least on the west side of the island...their water supply comes from lakes up in the mountains via old school aqua ducts. If the ducts are washed out, so is the fresh water supply until the duct gets repaired. I know one of the lakes on the west end (Lake Guatauca) that is a water supply has an earthen dam that is giving away. There pics out there of the water breaching thru part of the dam. They do have some awesome bass fishing in those mountain lakes. There are Florida strain largemouths and some strain of peacocks. My biggest largemouth was 9.5lbs.

27-Sep-17
There is also the problem of providing for anyone who comes in to help. They need supplies of food, clothing, shelter, etc as well as the residents.

30-Sep-17

slade's Link
Puerto Ricans die because the Teamsters are on strike.

30-Sep-17
It's also an island, which makes transporting things a problem.

I went through three hurricane in South Texas. The earliest we got power and water back was one week. And we had the advantage of being connected to the rest of Texas. I remember as a kid getting Lone Star beer bottles full of water. And when a hurricane is on the way. you fill the bathtub up so you'll have water.....and fill everything else you can.

But then again, my father was self sufficient and taught us to be so.

30-Sep-17
Cross posted:

Where Did Mayor of San Juan Get Custom-Made ‘We’re Dying’ T-Shirt In Ravaged Puerto Rico

(Pics at link) Fisrt pic she is whining about Trump standing in front of pallets of food and water that SHE has not delivered. Second, crying to Anderson Cooper about Trump wearing a custom T : HELP US ... WE ARE DYING

So people asking this asked a good question.

Where did she get the custom made shirt when there’s no power in Puerto Rico? Why is she taking time and/or spending resources to make up such a shirt?

Was it delivered by media?

01-Oct-17

Jack,

I'm far less interested in t-shirts than in an explanation as to why the Mayor of San Juan is seemingly so disinterested in getting involved in the relief operations as detailed in this clip.

It makes it hard to argue there's no political opportunism in play when you're presented an opportunity to play a role in the relief efforts coordination and it's gone unused.

01-Oct-17
When you are clueless, everything is racism. See Lefthandcanyononetrickpony for the most recent example.

01-Oct-17
LHCA

"A toxic brew of sexism, racism, and nationalism all on one thread. Awesome work guys."

Not sure where you get that, but I suppose when that is all you're capable of talking about that's what everything is.

You do realize that there is so much work to be done before relief can even get there.

01-Oct-17
Of course lefty, we are all RACISTS. That is all you leftist have. obama has trained you well. obama new the FOOLS he had backing him. You are living proof of that. 8^)))

01-Oct-17
Mike...when a political career/party is based upon creating more and more victims, there is little time or effort to solve any problems.

The mayor and other talking heads seem only to take their complaints to the supportive media...the moral equivalent of taking a knee.

01-Oct-17
Define racist and racism as defined by the races who scream racism the loudest in America today. I may very well be a racist under that definition if it be required to survive and I am not shy to admit it to anyone no matter their race. I will not hinder the advancement of my offspring's to pursue success, nor do I agree to artificially "allow" color to coincide with progression in spite of perceived mathematical discrepancies. America has descended and is quickly becoming challenged to even that of a second hand Gate Keeper on the world stage. You think maybe , just maybe, lowering qualifications on every level could impact competitive superiority in response and demand that "all" be mathematically represented, regardless of qualification. This ridiculous strategy will only serve in that age old adage " misery loves company" and if we continue down this path this "Company", in military parlance, will be come a "Division" right quick. Your face, whoever you may be, excepting government officials of course, will be seated front and center in the photo shot of mediocrity and the preferential position. Most agonizingly evident, is that you WILL be in that photo with no time for tears of what could have been had you stood in place of knelt. Take heed or should I say just look a little closer at America today and the battles being raged in the streets where we live. Never believe it will not come to your doorstep regardless how far you may live from this urban decay. California in itself and alone has a voracious appetite and unquenchnable thirst that tables its fare. The Rock

01-Oct-17
10,000 containers of food and water which were delivered to Puerto Rico as part of the relief effort are just sitting there. The leftists run Puerto Rico and they're so screwed up they don't know how to deliver those supplies to the people.

Kinda' reminds me of New Orleans and Katrina where thousands of people were too stupid to figure out a way to get out of town.

Meanwhile, the San Juan Mayor is bitching about Trump's supposed lack of support when he did his job, but she failed to do hers. She did, however, have the time and the local facilities available to get a custom t-shirt made so she could bash Trump!

UFB!

01-Oct-17
NPR Millions of people in Puerto Rico need fuel, water, food and medicine. More than a week after Hurricane Maria devastated the island, major infrastructure is still down. Stores have trouble filling their shelves. Families are running low on the supplies they stockpiled before the storm, and across the island, many residents say they haven't seen any aid deliveries.

Meanwhile, at the port in San Juan, row after row of refrigerated shipping containers sit humming. They've been there for days, goods locked away inside.

It's one thing to get supplies to Puerto Rico. But officials at the Department of Homeland Security, which administers FEMA, say moving goods around the island is the bigger challenge.

Diesel is short. Drivers are scarce. And authorities say some roads are still impassable, although local officials dispute that explanation.

In Puerto Rico, Relying On Luck And Enough Gas To Get Medical Care AROUND THE NATION In Puerto Rico, Relying On Luck And Enough Gas To Get Medical Care These containers were brought to the island by Crowley, a maritime shipping company. The company started unloading shipments on Saturday. By Friday, it will have received more than 4,000 loaded crates.

Most of the containers coming in have never left. Crowley says it has more than 3,400 commercial containers at its terminal now. That's just one shipping company, at one port. Several other ports are accepting shipments, and stranded crates total an estimated 10,000.

"These containers are full of food, these containers are full of water, full of medicine ... full of construction materials," says Vice President Jose Ayala, who notes a barge a day has arrived since the port opened on Saturday. "It has reached Puerto Rico. The problem is we can't get it on the shelves."

01-Oct-17
The Leftist Mayor of San Juan craps on Trump for having taken time for tweeting, yet she has all the time in the world for giving endless TV interviews and ordering "Trump sucks" t-shirts instead of doing her job!

01-Oct-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

01-Oct-17
First, trump was not attacked. She did not criticize his appearance or intelligence. She made a plea for help on behalf of her people. Huge difference. Stop portraying him as a victim, he's good at doing that himself.

Second, he will never admit he's wrong, which means he's incapable of learning, incapable of empathy. Not a good trait in any human being, let alone a president.

How out of touch is Donald Trump? He insults San Juan's hard working Mayor and then DEDICATES A GOLF TROPHY to the suffering people in PR.

01-Oct-17

Anony Mouse's Link
Help is sitting on the dock.

The problem of moving it from reception to the people is a problem of PR politics where the union is refusing to transport anything, using this crisis for bargaining purposes--screw their fellow Puerto Ricans.

Typical of the left...politicizing a crisis and basically blaming everyone for their own personal failures of leadership.

"Ramon Socio Aponte LIVE!

“This piece of sh*t name is Victor Rodriguez he’s the truckers Union leader of Teamster. He’s using the tragedy of PR for his own benefit. He’s refusing to help distribute aid to people unless he negotiates with the governor of PR. They are on strike right now while a lot of people in PR are suffering without power , food , and water. This guy right here got his workers on strike …only 20% of truckers show up to work. And not only that but the mayor of San Juan is also not doing her job ..she’s hasn’t bother to participate in meetings with FEMA and she’s not making things any easier. All she’s doing is running her mouth on live TV and blaming Trump when in reality its the truckers fault and her the mayor of San Juan fault. However the governor of PR Rossello is doing his job assisting the people in PR. For the people that are saying that Trump hasn’t done nothing to help PR please get your facts straight before running your mouth and spreading lies.”"

01-Oct-17
Hard working? If she was "hard working" she'd be out trying to actually DO something for her people instead of sitting there on TV whining like a "it's not MY fault" leftist. She lives on an island in a part of the world where hurricanes are common. You'd think they'd have a game plan for when the inevitable happens. Maybe YOU could take the other 37 of you and go down there and help.

01-Oct-17
SAN JUAN MAYOR’S SHIRT

Everyone wants to know how the San Juan mayor, the perpetual Trump basher, managed to get a shirt printed on an island with no power.

We enlarged a picture of it and found out.

01-Oct-17

Anony Mouse's Link
PUERTO RICAN CEO: LOCAL GOVERNMENT 'CORRUPT' AND 'TOTALLY INEXPERIENCED' IN MARIA CLEANUP

The head of an international engineering firm in Puerto Rico said in an editorial Saturday that when the time came to send 50 of his engineers to help in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria, he bypassed local officials and went straight to FEMA.

The reason, said Jorge Rodriguez, the CEO of PACIV, in an editorial in the New York Post, is that “for the last 30 years, the Puerto Rican government has been completely inept at handling regular societal needs, so I just don’t see it functioning in a crisis like this one.”

“Even before the hurricane hit, water and power systems were already broken. And our $118 billion debt crisis is a result of government corruption and mismanagement.”

Puerto Ricans elected a new governor last November but, Rodriguez charged, he was inexperienced and had never been responsible for a budget.

Gov. Ricardo Rossello cannot exactly count on those around him either, Rodriguez asserted.

“His entire administration is totally inexperienced and they have no clue how to handle a crisis of this magnitude,” said Rodriguez, who has a graduate business degree from Harvard Business School and was named a “Most Distinguished Graduate” by the University of Puerto Rico...

(continued)

01-Oct-17
"Puerto Ricans elected a new governor last November but, Rodriguez charged, he was inexperienced and had never been responsible for a budget."

Sounds like they have a Puerto Rican version of Obama! Have they discovered yet that he can't tell his ass from his elbow too? They should have!

01-Oct-17
I've got a friend that has been providing logistical and security support for a medical care company that provides dialysis services to clinics and hospitals. He worked Houston after the hurricane, moved to Florida and now is in PR. His stories of what they are dealing with is something else. They would contract for fuel only to have the drivers sell it to someone else before delivery. Early on they were having troubles even getting permission to land the planes carrying supplies. Cash only deals and lines for cars to get fuel are up to 8 hours long. They have spent quite a bit of time pleading their case to FEMA and are just now getting results. He said a couple of days ago the civil unrest was starting to creep in and the security portion of their job was beginning to get interesting. They are having trouble getting some of their personnel back to the states as they rotate out, he said it was like Hotel California. Today's report was the most encouraging yet, I'll post it below (minus a little on staff changes that isn't important).

Puerto Rico update the 1st of October. Today was a slower day because all of the clinics shutdown to rest the staff and save fuel in the generators. MiB had a chance to catch our breath for the first time since we have been here.

We bought another 7500 gallon tanker of diesel at twice the going rate. ??. We have two parked at the command center in San Juan. We hope to have a smaller fuel truck resupply at the command center and take fuel to each of the 26 locations.

We had a large private cargo plane fly in some much need medical supplies. We will start offloading and repacking tomorrow to send those supplies out to the clinics.

While at the airport there were thousands of people trying to leave. This is making it very challenging to get my MiBs home on schedule. I think we will have to charter.

The big talk and discussion of the day is the ongoing squabbling between our president and the mayor of San Juan. They are both some right and some wrong. I and the people here hope they get it worked out quickly. Seeing much more military and police presence from the US today. Many of them are in a holding pattern and not assigned to duty yet but are eagerly wanting to help.

We will try to visit FEMA at the EOC tomorrow to ask for more help with fuel and water. I very much doubt will be able to enter because of the preparations of the president coming.

On a very positive note I am about to take my first shower since last Saturday. An eight day run. I am so happy and the people who have to work closely with me may be more happy. Lol

Until tomorrow... I miss you all and don't take the little perks in life for granted.

01-Oct-17
I seen the subject of Puerto RIcans pay taxes (focusing on federal taxes). They have a confusing tax status. Many federal taxes they do pay. However bona fide residents of PR do not pay federal income tax on money made in PR.

""Though the Commonwealth government has its own tax laws, Puerto Ricans are also required to pay most US federal taxes,[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] with the major exception being that most residents do not have to pay the federal personal income tax.[9]""

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Puerto_Rico

01-Oct-17
I don't know much about Puerto Rico, but based on what I'm seeing and hearing I do NOT want them as a state. It appears that making them a state would be like making a state out of Chicago....YIKES!!!!

01-Oct-17
PR is a leftist swamp that needs to be drained, or cut adrift.

02-Oct-17

Call from cop in PR telling what is really happening.

"They won't let us have the supplies that are here."

"We need the US military to come take over the distribution of supplies."

09-Oct-17
You may remember I posted earlier about someone I knew working in part of the disaster relief in PR. This was Troy's Sunday report, notice in particular the part about the politician.

Update for Puerto Rico, Sunday October 8th. Today was a slow day with the clinics not running. We were in strategy meetings all morning with the added field information we gained by traveling around the island the last two days.

We said goodbye to a team of MiB team members and Chris F and Terry B. We will miss them. We had a fresh team fly in and get situated. After orientation they got settled at the Hotel Fresenius, fluffed the air mattresses and had fine dining with a fantastic selection of MREs. They all got their assignments and will go to work early tomorrow. We are inching our way to consistent fuel supply. We hope by the end of the week we will finally be there.

There was a politician on tv this morning. He said that he flew into the airport at San Juan yesterday, got into his private helicopter and flew over 20% of the island. He said it's not as bad as everyone is saying. He said the buildings were standing, the cars were on the road and it looked like gas stations were open but did note the long lines. So it's not so bad. That is what's wrong with arrogant people. He never stepped one foot in soil and comes out and makes a statement like that. Shame on him. He should be here handing out water and food and medicine and tarps to replace roofs and...and.... Makes my stomach ill. Off my soapbox now. People need help here. Tomorrow is a big day and some rest is in order. Goodnight.

12-Oct-17
Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Florida, Houston, Las Vegas, Northern California. Trump is doing great. Our plate is full but if you Democrats and God haters would help out by repenting of murdering millions of God's babies and promoting your anti=God anti Christ agenda it might help. Repent, Repent, Repent. It just might help a bit more than your despising of authorities that God has put in place.

God bless, Steve

12-Oct-17
Here is part of Troy's lengthy report for Wednesday. These are things he is seeing first hand and we are not hearing through the news media.

" I attended another meeting at the EOC with private businessmen, the Army Corp of engineers and the director of the state owned utility company. The director was strait forth and told us that the local union leaders and local governments are a huge negative force in the recovery. They have decided to bypass them and work directly with the workers to get things rolling. There were reports at the EOC that supplies were being delivered to towns and the mayors and leaders were hoarding the supplies and not passing it on to the people. They had given some to family and friends and black marketed some. He said that investigators would be following up on all the corruption at a later time. "

• Sitka Gear