bad karma 25-Sep-17
sleepyhunter 25-Sep-17
DL 25-Sep-17
Woods Walker 25-Sep-17
'Ike' (Phone) 26-Sep-17
Shuteye 26-Sep-17
Woods Walker 26-Sep-17
25-Sep-17
I've decided that I'm going to take a knee in support of Hillary. It won't mean crap, she lost the election, but that way it looks like I'm doing something. Meanwhile, I'll be happy with about 80% of what Trump does and 0% of what Hillary does unless she disappears from public life and shuts the hell up.

Life is getting so simple.

25-Sep-17
Well, that's something you can do every morning. What a sympathetic American you are...

25-Sep-17
I got 2 new titanium knees in 2015, so they are too valuable to kneel for Hillary so I'll devote the morning ritual to her. Sounds fair enough.

25-Sep-17
I just took a Clinton earlier.

25-Sep-17
Monica took a knee for Bill and the left didn't think that was a big deal either.

26-Sep-17
She’ll be back in 2020, don’t let her fool you...Then you can kneel!

26-Sep-17
Monica didn't just take a knee, she took both knees. She even moistened his cigar, what a gal. I was in a club in Chicago many years ago where a real nice looking gal was selling very expensive cigars. She would bite the end off, slurp all over it and light it for you. However, she used her mouth.

26-Sep-17
YUCK!!!! That's makes GG wanting to smell bludog's jockstrap seem sanitary by comparison.

• Sitka Gear