bad karma 25-Sep-17
Glunt@work 25-Sep-17
'Ike' (Phone) 26-Sep-17
TD 26-Sep-17
NvaGvUp 26-Sep-17
Woods Walker 26-Sep-17
25-Sep-17

bad karma's Link
21 months in prison for Anthony Weiner. I can't say anything except good riddance.

25-Sep-17
I'm sure it will be some cushy place and a skinny weirdo convicted of stuff involving a minor better be thankful of that.

25-Sep-17
That's a good place for him. Hope he stays the whole 21 months.

25-Sep-17
He is the lowest of low life people. I was hopping they would put him in a cell with Bubba.

25-Sep-17
Wow, a politician actually goes to jail for a crime... What's the world coming to?

25-Sep-17
I'm with Ike.

A politician (IL and NJ excepted, obviously), goes to the slammer for 21 months.

What's not to like?

Now, let's put The Witch From Hell on trial.

25-Sep-17
Also let's put weiner's ex wife in jail too. Her girl friend also. But I regress, NvaGvUp already mentioned her.

25-Sep-17
Boy. Thanks a lot Trax.

25-Sep-17
FREEloader, atheist, and the likes, can't stick on message, long enough to win at anything. Typical dem backer. Stir the $hit, and then run off.

25-Sep-17
Kyle I must correct you. Illinois' former governor Blagojevich is doing FOURTEEN YEARS in a federal pen in Colorado.

Sometimes even Illinois get's one right.

25-Sep-17
Blagojevich now has snow white hair. He mops the floor and is proud of it. They say the other prisoners really like him.

25-Sep-17
Yes, he'll get released early. But he'll forever be a joke.

Blagojevich is about 3 miles from my house. I wave at him every time I drive by FCI Englewood, and hope more Illinois politicians join him soon.

25-Sep-17
Well bk, to paraphrase Chief Brody from "JAWS".............................

"You're gonna need a bigger prison!"

25-Sep-17
Now that's funny.....

25-Sep-17
Lesson:

If you are Democrat, be careful what other Democrats you tick off. Once you are outside the circle of trust, life is hard.

26-Sep-17
I’ve always been surprised he hadn’t mysteriously got hit by NY taxi or bus...After all he did screw up the wicked witches campaign...Lol

26-Sep-17
Has anyone ever noticed what a tight little circle of scumbags all these folks are???? Practically incestuous the way they are all connected.... from the politician to the media.... it's flippin' creepy......

26-Sep-17
WW,

I noted IL and NJ because there are so many politicians in those two states now doing time it's hard to keep track of them.

26-Sep-17
Gotcha' Kyle. I believe Illinois has it's own dedicated buildings at many federal prisons!

• Sitka Gear