Spike Bull 28-Sep-17
Spike Bull 30-Sep-17
Spike Bull 30-Sep-17
Shuteye 30-Sep-17
Spike Bull 03-Oct-17
Shuteye 03-Oct-17
27-Sep-17

Spike Bull 's Link
"October 2nd will mark the first day of oral arguments for the 2017 Supreme Court term. The Court's docket already includes major cases involving Federal Courts, redistricting, the First Amendment, election law, business law, class actions, international and immigration issues, Alien Tort Statute, and the Fourth Amendment.

The full list of cases granted thus far for the upcoming term can be viewed on SCOTUSblog here. The panelists will also discuss the current composition and the future of the Court."

28-Sep-17

Spike Bull 's Link
An interesting legal situation that needs attention..

28-Sep-17

Spike Bull 's Link
Are forced union dues a violation of free speech?

30-Sep-17

Spike Bull 's Link
Gun "law" win in DC case may force a SC carry law Constitutionality case with national implications.

30-Sep-17

Spike Bull 's Link
Gun "law" win in DC case may force a SC carry law Constitutionality case with national implications.

30-Sep-17
I hope it ends up making Maryland issue concealed carry permits without having a good reason. My reason is I want to protect myself. I can legally carry in a bunch of states but not my home state. I even had a license to sell handguns in Maryland but couldn't get a permit to carry. I could carry to take money to the bank only.

03-Oct-17

Spike Bull 's Link
Christian bakers get a shot.

03-Oct-17
Trump's halt to immigrants coming in has been taken off the docket since he has written a new one. It may get put back on quickly though.

• Sitka Gear