NvaGvUp 04-Oct-17
NvaGvUp 04-Oct-17
WV Mountaineer 04-Oct-17
NvaGvUp 04-Oct-17
Shuteye 04-Oct-17
AccMan 04-Oct-17
04-Oct-17
From COTR:

"Dana Loesch Speaks In Defense Of The Second Amendment And Conservative Women, And It’s Everything. .

October 4, 2017, by Daisy

This video really speaks to me – not only as a 2A supporter - but as a conservative woman who, like Dana Loesch, has gotten death threats over the years, simply for being a conservative woman. Not only have Mock and I have experienced terrifying, graphic death threats – simply because we’re conservative women – but we just sat in a courtroom a few weeks ago and watched one of our stalkers get put in federal prison (for the next 18 months, praise Jesus). He wanted to kill us, simply because we have opinions. I mean, how dare we have those.

And he’s just one, y’all.

Like Dana, we understand a thing or two about the Kimmels of the world mansplaining about how women like us don’t need firearms to protect ourselves and our families. Why on earth would we want to do something like that? And Lord knows, we must be responsible for those deaths in Vegas. We’re somehow to blame now, because we’re law-abiding gun owners.

That’s the narrative of late night talk show hosts now, anyway.

When I hear Dana say that she’s having to physically move because someone has threatened her and her children? I feel for her. I really do. Because in our present society, you’re only a respected, empowered woman if you wear a pussy hat, advocate for the murder of your unborn babies, and hate the thought of firearms as protection or sport. Conservative women are second-class citizens without worth. If you don’t believe me, just get on Twitter. Or, I don’t know – ask a conservative women how many crazy dudes want to kill them right now.

(That wasn’t a rhetorical question – ask them. Seriously.)

The dust hasn’t settled. All the facts haven’t come out yet. We simply don’t know motive, and I suppose that’s why everyone is desperately scrambling for answers. Of course we all want answers. This case is unsettling and bizarre and it makes absolutely no sense.

At the end of the day, though, whether it’s one murder or one hundred – evil NEVER makes any sense. It will absolutely, positively, never EVER make any sense to me, regardless of its ever-morphing face.

Thank you for this, Dana. Stop mansplaining us, people who don’t know what you’re talking about."

04-Oct-17
Then there's Tucker, making an absolute idiot out of, ......well, ......an absolute idiot.

04-Oct-17
For sure!

Her personal experience of TWICE needing a firearm for her personal protection is all that needs saying.

04-Oct-17
She is a great spokesperson for the 2A.

04-Oct-17
I hope ya'll read my post at the top of the thread and didn't miss this part from the COTR blogger on this:

" Not only have Mock and I have experienced terrifying, graphic death threats – simply because we’re conservative women – but we just sat in a courtroom a few weeks ago and watched one of our stalkers get put in federal prison (for the next 18 months, praise Jesus). He wanted to kill us, simply because we have opinions. I mean, how dare we have those."

Yet it's conservatives who are hateful? Right, Sybil?

04-Oct-17
I Just saw on Fox a contributor say he has talked to police that told him they will release some of the video from the hotel room. He said it won't all be released. He said it is now pretty clear what the motive was and it is political. I bet they won't release the video if it implicates democrats.

04-Oct-17
I'll bet he is tied to ANTIFA

• Sitka Gear