Scar Finga 06-Oct-17
sundowner 06-Oct-17
itshot 06-Oct-17
Woods Walker 06-Oct-17
TD 06-Oct-17
Mad dog 06-Oct-17
Bowbender 06-Oct-17
06-Oct-17
Yes.....definitely a nails on a blackboard phrase, along with "at the end of the day"!

The "conversation" phrase is nothing but fluff, or filler when they don't really want to say anything, so they stay as ambiguous as they can. Just another term for "BULLSH*T!"

06-Oct-17
I totally agree. Seems they get on a phrase like that and just wear it out.

"At the end of the day" is another one I can't stand to hear any more.

06-Oct-17
It also means that the person saying it, has no ideas or solutions to the problem.

06-Oct-17
Here's my response to that query:

"We had a conversation, a very productive one, about 230 years ago. All that needed to be said was said and your inability to comprehend the brilliance of that conversation is not my problem."

06-Oct-17
YUP! Verbal diarrhea.

06-Oct-17
That's exactly what it means - "You need to listen to me and agree."

06-Oct-17

sleepyhunter's Link
"And stop trying to sweep it under the rug."

Mr. Shannon Sharp at his best. I guess the Confederate Flag is a different piece of cloth.

06-Oct-17

sleepyhunter's Link

06-Oct-17

sleepyhunter's Link
I give up. I hate this phone. I apologize. Link won't post for me.

06-Oct-17
"Synergy", "low-hanging fruit", and "elephant in the room" are a few more that I'm sick of.

Matt

06-Oct-17
Sleepythunter if you take the S out of the link it will work.

06-Oct-17
OK thanks Shuteye I've been lucky I haven't accidentally posted a curse word with this phone I'm learning how to operate. Anyway the article is about Shannon Sharpe saying the US flag is merely a piece of cloth and nothing else. I found it ironic his same thought isn't applied to the Confederate flag.

06-Oct-17
"Let me be clear..." What, have you been speaking Swahili or lying thus far?

"Gravitas" -makes me nauseous just recalling it.

As others have pointed out, the requests for excessive "conversation" is just a plea to gum beat until you agree with a position you know to be false and destructive.

06-Oct-17
I have grown to hate the word "space" i.e. in this space we are going to put blah blah blah, this space would look great if... what a wonderful space for.... and in in this space we will...

Get what I'm saying? it's almost like the people saying this word are trying to sound smarter, more elegant or more sophisticated... Or is it just me? LOL

06-Oct-17
And when a politician is asked a point blank, yes or no question and he/she responds with "Well, first of all, blah blah blather blather......" You know, right then, that you are about to be lied to at worst, and the question is going to be avoided at best.

06-Oct-17
once again the focus has been the mode of killing not the motive, with no bumpstock the goon could have just landed his plane on the crowd, way worse

we need a conversation, a bunch of conversations

no bumpgrip or high capacity barrel shrouded clip rounds here:

06-Oct-17
Hey Drosophila, have you answered IBuild's question yet like you said you would?

06-Oct-17
"is nothing but a code phrase for you need to listen to what I have to say...and AGREE with it" Exactly.

Right in there when I hear them talk of "compromise". Which means YOU give up something...... and I take it..... it NEVER works the other way.... never......

06-Oct-17
"...going foward...I can't wrap my head around it..." more stupid buzz words that mean "I'm cool..im hip. Mad Dog

06-Oct-17
LHCA,

Are you excluded?

• Sitka Gear