Bowbender 09-Oct-17
Shuteye 09-Oct-17
Woods Walker 09-Oct-17
'Ike' (Phone) 09-Oct-17
Woods Walker 09-Oct-17
Glunt@work 09-Oct-17
Mad dog 09-Oct-17
08-Oct-17
In a news conference he said if given a chance to play football again he will stand for the anthem. Ha!! I hope they get it in writing. His best days are behind him. I wonder how this will sit with everyone? Guess he's run out of money or getting low.

08-Oct-17
I could care less what he does or doesn't do.

08-Oct-17
He made his decision. He can live with it. Consequences from poor behavior can be harsh. He'll forever be branded a traitor in my eyes.

08-Oct-17

Solo 's embedded Photo
Solo 's embedded Photo
.....................................................................................................................Will Stand For Food

09-Oct-17
Good to see such unwavering commitmemt for such an important cause.......

09-Oct-17
Solo, did you make that yourself? Lol

09-Oct-17
Kapernick says he never said he would stand.

09-Oct-17
He stands for commies like Castro. To hell with him.

09-Oct-17
He doesn't have to worry about it. His talents don't outweigh hos baggage. He won t get another shot. He now has plenty of time for social justice warrioring stuff.

09-Oct-17
Ahhh, like most liberals his principles have a price tag.

09-Oct-17
He has made enough money that a normal person would not have to work anther day in his life.

09-Oct-17

Woods Walker's Link
Crapdick says it's NOT true....more fake news.

09-Oct-17
Lol...Fake, real who care...Done with ‘em long ago!

09-Oct-17
Exactly!

09-Oct-17
"Hey boss, you know how you were saying Kaepernick would fit our offense but it was just too much drama?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, its being reported he will be done with the anthem protesting if he gets signed"

"Really? Call his agent with this figure (*scribbles number with lots of zeros after it) and see what he says"

"You bet! Looks like we mi....wait...never mind, he just tweeted that he never said he would stand if signed."

*Sighs

*Paper crumpling

09-Oct-17
Like the NFL org, players, coaches that showed their true colors and chose politics & football over America: TOO LATE. I don't GIVE second chances with my country's honor. F youse....mad dog

• Sitka Gear