'Ike' (Phone) 13-Oct-17
Mad dog 13-Oct-17
Annony Mouse 13-Oct-17
BIG BEAR 14-Oct-17
Annony Mouse 14-Oct-17
BIG BEAR 15-Oct-17
Annony Mouse 15-Oct-17
09-Oct-17
Those dolts are probably too busy eating donuts to worry about doing a thorough investigation............. please.

09-Oct-17
LVMP are anything but ‘dolts’ Jeff, one of the biggest and best in the business...58 dead, hundreds wounded and 1000’s to interview, they’re a lil busy...

Add trying to get updates out, which I don’t think they really should have to, but in today’s Twitter verse everyone wants to know now...

Yes, I have worked with and have several friends on the Dept, so I’m a lil bias...Lol

09-Oct-17
200 rounds fired into hallway.

Campos is shot six minutes before the shooter started his assault on the crowd.

The assault lasted ten minutes.

SWAT breached the door over one hour (75 minutes) after the shooting started.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot.

09-Oct-17
Just another odd thing about this shooting. Nothing is normal about attacking innocent people, but just about every piece of this puzzle is hard to fit. The FBI questioned John Beilman regarding the Vegas shooting. The next day he killed his disabled daughter and himself.

09-Oct-17
Red flags going up every where, smh.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/09/mandalay-bay-security-guard-was-shot-six-minutes-before-las-vegas-gunman-began-shooting-police-say.html

09-Oct-17
Red flags going up every where, smh.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/09/mandalay-bay-security-guard-was-shot-six-minutes-before-las-vegas-gunman-began-shooting-police-say.html

10-Oct-17
It takes a long time for the truth to come out. The timeline for the Orlando night club shooting was delayed coming out also and it was awhile before they went in and probably cost lives with the delayed action. Same in Vegas but that's real life. the police are not going to be able to protect you most times, they react to action. As for the Newtown shooting they never released the full report on what they found in the kids room etc. We will never get the full truth until years after if ever.

10-Oct-17
The media will release what ever helps their gun control agenda. As far as donuts, I like a custard filled chocolate frosted Bavarian.

10-Oct-17
There are a lot of hole in that piece of cheese they are selling.

10-Oct-17
If the original time frame of when the guard was shot came from him, it is very possible that he was confused and told them it had just happened not realizing how much time had gone by. I would imagine having a hole or two in you might cause you to lose track of time.

(Bavarian cream long john with caramel icing is the best).

10-Oct-17
Makes no sense...... security gets shot before the main shooting starts. (If running off 200 rounds wouldn't be considered significant.....) I assume they are equipped with communication, he likely has a cell phone as well. You would think police on their way already. Then they don't know where the shooting is from? But I'd have to guess the hotel or police have been given that info from the first rounds fired?

Maybe they were responding to the initial shots with the guard when they got there the whole place was under fire? That would certainly complicate things. The confusion and chaos must have been off the scale....

10-Oct-17
I know what goes into the initial investigation of a homicide...... I couldn't even imagine dealing with that scene...... My wife and I were in Vegas in the Spring..... and all the billboards were advertising for hiring for the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police......

10-Oct-17
The original theory was that the main shooting happened, then the guard came to the door... and then Paddock sprayed the hallway and then killed himself. Thus is was no big deal that SWAT took a long time to set up and breach, because the shooting had stopped and Paddock was already dead.

BUT with this new story about the guard being shot first it makes even less sense. Why would he shoot the guard, then spray the crowd, and then stop and kill himself long before the tactical squad arrived. Remember he had cameras in the hall so would have known when the jig was up. AND the cops said there was reason to believe Paddock had thought he was getting out of there. So why stop shooting and kill himself when there was no pressing reason some half hour before SWAT arrived???? Am I missing something?

10-Oct-17
Lots of questions. Maybe the cameras weren't hooked up and going yet so he figured he only had a few minutes after shooting the guard before someone came through the door. Maybe killing people didn't feel like he thought it would so he just fast forwarded to the end. Maybe the guard fouled up his plan which included more than just spraying the crowd and suicide. When it went wrong, maybe he knew he was screwed so he did part of his plan but gave up on the rest.

10-Oct-17
So what caused the security guard to go to the paddocks room then if he hadn’t started firing yet?

10-Oct-17
Or, maybe....... :^)

I know one thing for sure. They know more than they are telling. And, I think some of it is not what the public wants to hear. God Bless

10-Oct-17
The guard went to the floor to check a door alarm. It appears the shooter set off the alarm when he opened the stairway door while working on it to prevent access by the cops he knew would be coming. The guard saw his room door ajar and heard him drilling a hole in the wall. He entered the room and the shooter shot him in the leg. I haven't seen details of how the actual encounter happened when he entered the room.

10-Oct-17
At first they were saying that he was shot THROUGH the door. This makes more sense. But why'd they get it so wrong? Or did they..............???

10-Oct-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

10-Oct-17
I think it was as simple as an attempt by the sheriff to make the hotels look safe for tourist by talking up their security. It may have worked because most people run with the first message and never see or care about the retraction. How much of a career would the sheriff have if his words kill LV tourism. I went to LV in Aug to see The Who at Ceasers Palace. We stayed away from the crowds as much as possible and seriously talked about going at all. LV is a shait hole of but seeing one of The Who’s last shows ever made it worth it to us. It wouldn’t surprise me to see some Muslim drive down the sidewalk with a big truck and kill many. Surprised it hasnt happens yet.

10-Oct-17
Just wait until the goat humping koranderthals figure out how to arm and fly a drone. Then the sh*t will really hit the fan.

10-Oct-17
Hard to trust a lot of the reports so far. Initial reports are always full of inaccuracies but we are a few days into this and if they are confident there isn't anyone else involved, there shouldn't be much reason to keep facts hidden.

10-Oct-17
Well, when folks they question about any connections with it jump off the deep end and kill themselves too..... any speculation about what that is all about or just move along..... nothing to see here..... other things we are told are just not so.....

So much just not adding up. I know with the shooter dead and all, not much of any rush to make a definitive case for anything. Especially if it's not what the powers that be want the narrative to be.

But honestly..... the longer it goes with...... nothing....... folks will start to fill in the blanks themselves....

11-Oct-17
Paddocks home was broken into over the weekend. Seems like an odd target for a robbery as it would be an obvious place to expect a lot of LE presence. Someone wanting to see or be a part of the news first hand? Someone looking for something they know was in there?

11-Oct-17
If you're a gambling man, it's time to buy stock in Reynolds Aluminum!!!

13-Oct-17
Wait... the guard supposedly entered the room, and was shot at some 200 times and only hit once??? I don't buy that for one minute.

13-Oct-17
From the new JTV Link - "Sheriff Lombardo said on Friday that while an initial written report of the night showed that Mr. Campos had been shot at 9:59 p.m., further examination revealed something different: Mr. Campos had tried to access the 32nd floor, but found a door barricaded. He ascended to another level in order to get to the 32nd floor."

You would think that if security was heading to check a door ajar (on the 32nd floor?) that he would not take the stairs. And I have never been in a hotel room door that alarmed if left ajar... like when you prop the door to run down the hall to get ice.

13-Oct-17
The alarm is at the security desk, not at the door. Just alerts security when the stairway door is opened. If it looks abnormal like being propped open, they send someone to take a look.

13-Oct-17
Ok, it is getting weird, the guard just ghosted...Was suppose to do an interview and disappeared!

13-Oct-17
The fish stinks from the head. Mad Dog

13-Oct-17

Annony Mouse's Link

14-Oct-17
I highly doubt they destroyed it..... They probably copied all of it and have it on file...... and erased it from the phones in case it is needed for future prosecution of anyone else..... They wouldn't want that evidence all over Facebook I'm sure.... Of course there's a lot of loose ends in this investigation..... This was the biggest mass shooting in U.S. History.... It's bound to be a massive undertaking with mountains of information....

14-Oct-17
Google photos automatically backs up photos and videos to ones cloud account. (At least with Android)

If phone content was deleted there by FBI without proper procedures, there definitely is a problem.

15-Oct-17
It's evidence..... ask any Prosecutor in the nation. They don't want the case tried in the media before the trial because all the evidence is on Facebook.... The FBI could have simply confiscated all the phones and held them as evidence..... They MUST take all the steps to prepare for the prosecution of any other suspects that emerge in the case.

15-Oct-17
Jeff...most do. Hard to resist free storage of photos easily shared between multiple devices. Once set up, photos/videos automatically stored on a cloud account.

The FBI cannot access that account without getting access through legal means.

You should check it out.

• Sitka Gear