NvaGvUp 11-Oct-17
Hunting5555 11-Oct-17
NvaGvUp 11-Oct-17
bigswivle 11-Oct-17
HA/KS 11-Oct-17
NvaGvUp 11-Oct-17
LINK 12-Oct-17
11-Oct-17
Sorry Pat but I don't watch Communist News Network...EVER!

11-Oct-17
Don Lemon is so repulsive I never watch CNN. Let them whine, guns aren't going away in this Country.

11-Oct-17
"The one thing I did learn from the show was profound. If you remove all guns from society there will be fewer gun deaths. OMG - why didn't I think of that?"

-Actually history does not bear that out. Quite the opposite, actually. Unless, of course, one includes the military and government in the definition of "society." I suppose then it is possible but, by the arguments I've heard, those 2 institutions get a pass on firearm bans.

11-Oct-17
JTV, I used to occasionally watch CNN, MSNBC, etc to see what lies they were telling. Then I started watching Fox for the same reasons. Now, I just turn it all off.

11-Oct-17
Yea.......... I caught it. If you are referring to his show on Sunday morning. I didn't watch all of it but watched enough.

The democrats just need to come out and say they want all guns banned. Period. Then it would be much much easier on them and everyone else. No more beating around the bush. Only the govt is allowed to have the guns. But they won't ever say that, not as a whole party. Its political suicide.

11-Oct-17
Owl: " I used to occasionally watch CNN, MSNBC, etc to see what lies they were telling. Then I started watching Fox for the same reasons. Now, I just turn it all off."

Now that is the same mode I'm in. I read old history books (new ones are full of revisionist drivel), and my home is much quieter.

11-Oct-17
Other than watching a few sports broadcasts, just why would anyone watch television?

11-Oct-17
Syndicated shows. Pat, you sure are a glutton for punishment.

11-Oct-17
My reading quotient is on the uptake, too, sundowner. Drastically. lol

11-Oct-17
Kevin,

True.

Yet there are lots of places on the 'net to get news, then filter it to discern what's actually the truth.

11-Oct-17
I just can't watch CNN or MSNBC. I find myself talking to the TV and giving it the bird! LOLOL Hannity and Carlson are about the only two guys I can watch.

11-Oct-17
Kevin,

How do you get all sides of a story when the TV 'news' networks all spew the same leftist crap?

11-Oct-17
"How do you get all sides of a story when the TV 'news' networks all spew the same leftist crap?"

Get on twitter like me and Pat and follow the Trump family. Get it right from the source Kyle

11-Oct-17
The same Twitter that banned a politician from telling why she was pro life?

11-Oct-17
Twitter?

TWITTER????

Social media is pretty much exactly where I DON'T want to get 'news' or 'facts.'

12-Oct-17
Like Nva said. Why watch news, without it your uninformed, with it you're misinformed. I haven't had tv service of any kind since I was in college 12 years ago. I stay up with current events/ politics and I have a lot of extra time for bowsite, shooting and playing with my kids. I often wonder when I would find time to sit down and watch tv.

• Sitka Gear