onX Maps
Is Atty General Sessions is COMPROMISED?
Community
Contributors to this thread:
slade 18-Oct-17
slade 18-Oct-17
slade 18-Oct-17
bad karma 18-Oct-17
slade 18-Oct-17
bad karma 18-Oct-17
Sixby 18-Oct-17
slade 18-Oct-17
bad karma 18-Oct-17
Sixby 18-Oct-17
bad karma 18-Oct-17
Mad dog 18-Oct-17
sleepyhunter 19-Oct-17
slade 19-Oct-17
slade 19-Oct-17
slade 20-Oct-17
bad karma 20-Oct-17
Shuteye 20-Oct-17
Solo 20-Oct-17
Woods Walker 21-Oct-17
Woods Walker 21-Oct-17
WV Mountaineer 21-Oct-17
slade 21-Oct-17
slade 22-Oct-17
slade 27-Oct-17
slade 27-Oct-17
Annony Mouse 27-Oct-17
slade 29-Oct-17
Atheist 29-Oct-17
Annony Mouse 29-Oct-17
slade 31-Oct-17
Shuteye 31-Oct-17
slade 01-Nov-17
slade 02-Nov-17
bad karma 02-Nov-17
Atheist 02-Nov-17
itshot 02-Nov-17
slade 02-Nov-17
slade 03-Nov-17
slade 03-Nov-17
slade 03-Nov-17
slade 03-Nov-17
slade 03-Nov-17
Shuteye 03-Nov-17
Annony Mouse 03-Nov-17
elkmtngear 03-Nov-17
Rocky 03-Nov-17
Atheist 04-Nov-17
WV Mountaineer 04-Nov-17
Bentstick81 04-Nov-17
Rocky 04-Nov-17
slade 14-Nov-17
slade 14-Nov-17
bad karma 15-Nov-17
bad karma 15-Nov-17
Shuteye 15-Nov-17
bad karma 15-Nov-17
Beendare 15-Nov-17
Sixby 15-Nov-17
bad karma 15-Nov-17
Sixby 16-Nov-17
slade 17-Nov-17
slade 18-Nov-17
slade 18-Nov-17
Woods Walker 18-Nov-17
slade 21-Nov-17
Ryan from Boone 30-Nov-17
Annony Mouse 03-Dec-17
slade 05-Dec-17
slade 05-Dec-17
slade 07-Dec-17
slade 07-Dec-17
slade 12-Dec-17
slade 12-Dec-17
slade 12-Dec-17
Annony Mouse 13-Dec-17
slade 13-Dec-17
slade 15-Dec-17
slade 16-Dec-17
slade 17-Dec-17
bb 17-Dec-17
bb 17-Dec-17
slade 19-Dec-17
slade 20-Dec-17
slade 22-Dec-17
slade 29-Dec-17
Annony Mouse 29-Dec-17
slade 01-Jan-18
slade 04-Jan-18
slade 05-Jan-18
slade 06-Jan-18
slade 22-Jan-18
slade 23-Jan-18
slade 23-Jan-18
slade 23-Jan-18
slade 24-Jan-18
slade 24-Jan-18
Sixby 24-Jan-18
slade 24-Jan-18
slade 27-Jan-18
slade 28-Jan-18
slade 02-Feb-18
slade 02-Feb-18
slade 14-Feb-18
Annony Mouse 27-Feb-18
slade 03-Mar-18
slade 03-Mar-18
slade 03-Mar-18
slade 03-Mar-18
slade 03-Mar-18
slade 03-Mar-18
Sixby 04-Mar-18
slade 13-Mar-18
slade 14-Mar-18
slade 14-Mar-18
slade 16-Mar-18
Atheist 18-Mar-18
Bentstick81 18-Mar-18
Bentstick81 18-Mar-18
Bentstick81 18-Mar-18
slade 21-Mar-18
Bentstick81 21-Mar-18
slade 28-Mar-18
slade 28-Mar-18
slade 28-Mar-18
slade 28-Mar-18
slade 29-Mar-18
slade 29-Mar-18
slade 30-Mar-18
slade 30-Mar-18
Bentstick81 30-Mar-18
Bentstick81 30-Mar-18
Bentstick81 30-Mar-18
slade 30-Mar-18
slade 31-Mar-18
slade 10-Apr-18
slade 10-Apr-18
slade 27-Apr-18
slade 06-May-18
slade 20-May-18
slade 31-May-18
Annony Mouse 31-May-18
slade 20-Jul-18
slade 29-Aug-18
18-Oct-17
What the heck.........

Attorney General Sessions Says Rosenstein Can Investigate HIMSELF in Uranium One Criminal Probe

18-Oct-17
sessions needs to go anyway.

18-Oct-17
What a nit picking twit, but just for you pontificator

Sessions says it would be Rosenstein's decision....

18-Oct-17
It would appear you are wrong again....:)

18-Oct-17
No, KPC is right. Rosenstein, if there is any semblance of a conflict, has a duty to consult with the ethics advisors. This is the no. 2 guy in the AG's office, in a position of responsibility.

Lawyers and judges in conflict of interest cases are bound by ethical rules. Rosenstein raises the flag, talks to ethics counsel, and if there is any conflict, recuses. Any competent lawyer when faced with a conflict, would recuse himself. Sessions accurately described how it is done in the real world.

Get your law degree from the Ned Racine School of Law, Slade?

18-Oct-17
I understand it gives him the opportunity to recuse himself.

So tell me what happens if he does not recuse himself?

18-Oct-17
If it's even a close call, he won't remain on the case. The real professionals don't get near ethical conflicts like this one could be.

18-Oct-17
What a wonderful world when implicated people get to investigate themselves or are trusted so much that they can simply talk to the ethics committee. But still are trusted to do so. Are you trusted to investigate yourself or your own friends and associated? Seems to me that the lawyers favor having the fix in before and investigation even starts./ God bless, Steve

18-Oct-17
Well what do you know, you left off the smiley face... So sad critical pontificator, to live in your humorless world...

18-Oct-17
This isn't an investigation into criminal conduct by Rosenstein. It's a question of whether or not he has a conflict of interest because of a prior prosecution. Under these circumstances, he knows whether he has a conflict of interest or not, or the possibility of one, contacts an ethics advisor, and then, does what he's advised. If there's even a grey area, you just decline to work on the case. Rosenstein, having appointed Mueller, knows the law here.

18-Oct-17
Lawless people could care less about the existence of law. It amazes me that many of you wish to extend your respect for law to people that are so partisan or so corrupt that law to them is something to take advantage of by position or by technalitys. We are talking about powerful people that believe they are entitled to do whatever it takes to bless themselves and people with that kind of ego are historically proven to believe that the law never applys to them and that they will never get caught.

The current Hollywood sexual predator is such an example of people corrupted by lust , power and position.

God bless, Steve

18-Oct-17
I'm not smart enough to know what's going on in Rosenstein's head. And I'm not pompous enough that assert that I do. When did you talk to Rosenstein?

18-Oct-17
Seems Jeffrey is a CHOKER. Mad dog

19-Oct-17
I find it disheartening to know 2 US ex Presidents knew about a sale of Uranium to Russia, and were ok with it. Bill Clinton was paid $500k for a speech in Moscow? That's bs. Obama just sat back and let the sale happen. That's treasonous bs.

19-Oct-17

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

19-Oct-17
October 19, 2017 Jeff Sessions and the Conservative Talkers By James Tygart

Over the last few years a good guess suggests that at least 50% of conservative talk content has been devoted to the inter-connected scandals of: Clinton-Rhodes-Lerner-Holder-Comey-Lynch-Powers-Rice-Mueller. And, of course, their boss. Let’s call it the Stack of Miscreants, after Rush Limbaugh’s Stack of Stuff. The names, at this point, are all the reference we need. We’re already steeped in the details. Our Conservative Talk champions have drilled it into us year after year; day after day; hour after hour.

Yet now, after all the thousands of hours of skilled analysis and sometimes Churchillian rhetoric, Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin and their Conservative Talk kin appear to be content, watching their efforts to expose the Stack of Miscreants go wasted, because Jeff Sessions has decided to just let it slide. Where is their eloquence on this single point of failure?

Lois Lerner and the IRS are off the hook for Tea Party persecution, apparently. Of all the scandals wasn’t this the most provable? It seemed to be from Conservative Talk’s steady stream of analyses. Selective targeting of political groups. Destruction of data, trashing computers. Pleading the fifth, requests for information obstructed and ignored. All part of the historical record. Everything already nicely laid out for a sane grand jury to authorize full prosecution. Was Conservative Talk wrong about Lois Lerner? Why aren’t you mad as hell at this? Why all the slack for Sessions?

In July, the refrain from Conservative Talk, responding to Trump’s (admittedly juvenile) bout of anti-Session twittering, was “give a guy a chance” and “let him do his job.” Or how about the suggestion that behind the scenes crafty Jeff was lining up all his ducks for judgement day. Well, after the get-out-of-jail-free card for Lois Lerner, that’s no longer a tenable view. Jeff Session’s only justice craft appears to be finding ways to avoid prosecuting it.

The articles and blog posts calling for Session’s resignation are multiplying (and not just in American Thinker). The once kindly looking old legislator now appears in internet images like an age-enfeebled, slightly creepy looking version of Stewie Griffin (ala “Family Guy”). Except when Stewie’s around, there’s no lack of action.

Among the conservatives notables, only FOX News’ even-keeled Gregg Jarrett appears to have the guts to openly assess the performance of Jeff Sessions as impotent, meriting resignation or termination. But from Conservative Talk: Nothing doing. A couple disturbing incidents: When a recent female caller to Rush Limbaugh referred to the Jarrett article, the grand master beat a hasty retreat to a commercial, which was perhaps unavoidable, but then never returned to what should have been a juicy, teachable moment. And Rush loves teachable moments. Mark Levin, after a lengthy dissection of one scandal (I forget which one, but it hardly matters), concluded his effective argumentation with a bland, not-too-confidant, and I hope my friend Jeff Sessions is doing something about this.

Mr. Levin, your friend is not doing anything. As William Buckley asked his friend and President, Richard Nixon, to do the right thing for the country and resign, can you imagine that Jeff Sessions may now need the prompting of a true friend to step down himself, while still in some good standing with history.

Thought experiment: Where would we be now with one of the following firebrands as AG?

Jeanine Pirro, Allan West, Greg Abbott.

Or someone else capable of getting through the senate, but also equipped with the intelligence and speech-making skills to implement a genuine offense against the former administration’s lawbreakers. Imagine the non-stop flood of stories seizing the momentum in the media, overwhelming the fraudulent reporting of Russian-Trump collusion with a slew of fact-driven investigations into real collusions and real circumventions related to unmasking, Benghazi, Iran, pay to play Clinton Foundation schemes, etc. Imagine the current status of the untethered Mueller investigation: (1) He’s never appointed in the first place. (2) He gets appointed but with a defined deliverable within a defined time-frame, and Rosenstein gets a pink slip. (3) He gets appointed but is shamed into closing shop by a counter investigation into spending abuses and hiring a politically biased staff pursuing politically-biased aims. (4) Or best of all, he simply gets terminated by Attorney General West-Pirro-Abbott for the abuses of number 3.

And now, as I watch my evening of FOX, Sean Hannity is relaying the latest in the Uranium One scandal, and it points to massive collusion and corruption by Mueller, Comey, Holder, Clinton, Lynch, and probably Obama. Conclusive evidence we’re told. It just needs to be acted upon. Will it be? Or will it just be another avenue for Jeff Sessions to demonstrate his remarkable capacity for doing nothing.

Sean, Rush, Mark, Conservative Talk as a group, to have any effect this time you must assail more than just the specific scandal, you must assail, simultaneously, the single point of senescence that currently occupies the AG’s seat, the mediocre obstructionist who has demonstrated over and over he will never, ever act.

20-Oct-17

20-Oct-17
Fine with me. I don't want my cases tried in the press. I hate it when cases are on the front page. The best thing a prosecutor can do for all involved is keep things out of the press.

On whether or not to trust Sessions, Trump does, since Sessions is still the AG.

20-Oct-17
I am wondering if Sessions is the only honest person in the whole mess. It is possible that he has an investigation going. Professionally he is not supposed to tell there is an investigation. However, with so much leaking it looks like we would have heard about it.

20-Oct-17
I hope Sessions is good. I tend to suspect it. May it be so for the sake of Justice.

21-Oct-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo

21-Oct-17
Well get your disappointment shoes ready spike, I have a feeling you'll be needing them.....again. Hell, they probably need to be re-soled by now!!!

I mean let's face it.......a politician in Washington needs to literally be caught with his pants down, IN THE ACT, if and when there'll even be a CHANCE that they'll be prosecuted. In Hillary's case not even that. Trump is wrong when he calls it a swamp, it's a turd pond.

21-Oct-17
I was starting to let my apprehension cloud my judgement of Him. While I didn't agree with the way he has approached the Russia debacle, i do believe it was the right thing to do. When reasoning with a level head instead of my emotions, it was the only thing he could do.

Now, I do believe he has some work to do on the real corruption. And, being the guy he is, I trust he is doing that in the proper way. Honestly, its the only way to give the issue's the integrity they deserve. God Bless

21-Oct-17
October 21, 2017 Why is Jeff Sessions hiding the Uranium One informant? By Daniel John Sobieski

Perhaps as startling as the revelation that the FBI was investigating the Hillary Clinton/Russia/Uranium One collusion and that key figures like Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Special Counsel Robert Mueller and Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe knew about it and said nothing, is the refusal by Attorney General Jeff Sessions to remove the non-disclosure agreement gag order on the FBI informant who arguably could put Bill and Hillary Clinton and a few others in federal prison.

It was said the Jeff Sessions recused himself from all things Russian because of election campaign conflicts but is it really because he thought it would insulate him from having to divulge what he knew about Uranium One and the people who at the very least knew about the deal, some who approved the deal, including past and present members of the FBI, the DOJ, and Special Counsel Robert Miller’s team? Is Jeff Sessions part of the Uranium One cover-up? If not, then he needs to explain why he is thus far refusing Sen. Chuck Grassley’s request to lift the gag order imposed by the Obama administration as part of the Uranium One cover-up:

A top Senate Republican is calling for the Justice Department to lift an apparent “gag order” on an FBI informant who reportedly helped the U.S. uncover a corruption and bribery scheme by Russian nuclear officials but allegedly was “threatened” by the Obama administration to stay quiet….

“Witnesses who want to talk to Congress should not be gagged and threatened with prosecution for talking. If that has happened, senior DOJ leadership needs to fix it and release the witness from the gag order,” Grassley said in a statement.

Victoria Toensing, a lawyer for the former FBI informant, told Fox News’ “America’s Newsroom” that her client has “specific information about contributions and bribes to various entities and people in the United States."

She said she could not go further because her client has not been released from a nondisclosure agreement but suggested the gag order could be lifted soon. Toensing also claimed that her client was “threatened by the Loretta Lynch Justice Department” when he pursued a civil action in which he reportedly sought to disclose some information about the case.

In a letter sent Wednesday to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Grassley said such an NDA would “appear to improperly prevent the individual from making critical, good faith disclosures to Congress of potential wrongdoing.”…

The Hill reported earlier this week that the FBI had evidence as early as 2009 that Russian operatives used bribes, kickbacks and other dirty tactics to expand Moscow’s atomic energy footprint in the U.S. Grassley on Wednesday released a series of letters he fired off last week to 10 federal agencies, raising the question of whether the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) which approved the uranium transaction was aware of that FBI probe -- and pointing to potential “conflicts” involving the Clintons. The committee included then-Secretary of State Clinton.

So why not just lift the gag order, vacate the non-disclosure agreement, which Sessions has the power to do, and let the informant come forward with information on how and why the Clintons conspired to put 20 percent of our uranium assets under Russian control while lining the pockets of the Clintons and their pay-for-play foundation? As Toensing notes, Sessions could do it, and thereby bring to light the details of this criminal enterprise:

The lead investigators on the case included Rod Rosenstein, who is now the deputy attorney general, and Andrew McCabe, who is now the deputy FBI director. Rosenstein is the DOJ official who appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller to investigate alleged collusion between the Trump presidential campaign and Russia.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself from the collusion/campaign investigation. He could waive the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) signed by the informant, said Toensing. "Yes, Jeff could do it," she said. "He is not recused from this matter and should not be."

However, Rod Rosenstein "is conflicted," said Toensing, "because he was the U.S. attorney who oversaw the case involving my client." Toensing added that she has "asked an oversight committee to pursue the release" of the NDA so her client may testify before Congress about what he knows.

By lifting the gag order, Sessions might have to explain the real reasons behind his recusal and why people who knew of actual collusion between Russia and the Clintons were silent, only to reappear to investigate and pursue prosecution of nonexistent collusion between Russia and Team Trump. He might have to explain why Mueller, McCabe, Rosenstein and others were allowed to hide the truth from the American people and why they should not be summarily fired. As Grassley notes, neither Sessions or anyone in the Justice Department has the authority to block the informant from testifying before Congress or issue non-disclosure agreements to thwart Congressional oversight:

“The Executive Branch does not have the authority to use non-disclosure agreements to avoid Congressional scrutiny," Grassley wrote. "If the FBI is allowed to contract itself out of Congressional oversight, it would seriously undermine our Constitutional system of checks and balances. The Justice Department needs to work with the Committee to ensure that witnesses are free to speak without fear, intimidation or retaliation from law enforcement."

Again, perhaps the reluctance of Jeff Sessions stems from the web of deceit and complicity that ensnares many in the FBI and the Justice Department. As Fox News analyst Gregg Jarrett notes on the Uranium One scandal:

It seems it was all covered up for years by the same three people who are now involved in the investigation of President Donald Trump over so-called Russian “collusion.”…

But why has there been no prosecution of Clinton? Why did the FBI and the Department of Justice during the Obama administration keep the evidence secret? Was it concealed to prevent a scandal that would poison Barack Obama’s presidency? Was Hillary Clinton being protected in her quest to succeed him?

The answer may lie with the people who were in charge of the investigation and who knew of its explosive impact. Who are they?

Eric Holder was the Attorney General when the FBI began uncovering the Russian corruption scheme in 2009. Since the FBI reports to him, he surely knew what the bureau had uncovered.

What’s more, Holder was a member of the “Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States” which approved the uranium sale to the Russians in 2010. Since the vote was unanimous, it appears Holder knowingly and deliberately countenanced a deal that was based on illegal activities and which gave Moscow control of more than 20 percent of America’s uranium assets.

It gets worse. Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney, was supervising the case. There is no indication that any of these men ever told Congress of all the incriminating evidence they had discovered and the connection to Clinton. The entire matter was kept secret from the American public.

It may be no coincidence that Mueller (now special counsel) and Rosenstein (now Deputy Attorney General) are the two top people currently investigating whether the Trump campaign conspired with the Russians to influence the 2016 presidential election. Mueller reports to Rosenstein, while Comey is a key witness in the case. It is not unreasonable to conclude that Mueller, Rosenstein and Comey may have covered up potential crimes involving Clinton and Russia, but are now determined to find some evidence that Trump “colluded” with Russia.

Boom. The question is now whether Jeff Sessions wants to help President Trump to drain the swamp be vacating the gag order and letting evidence come forth proving the Clintons orchestrated the greatest criminal conspiracy in U.S. history at the expense of American national security or whether he is just another swamp thing committed to clogging up the drainage pipes. Justice may be blind, but it should never be gagged.

22-Oct-17

slade's Link
STUNNING=> GOP Leadership Blocked Investigation Into ‘Explosive’ Clinton-Uranium Deal Evidence (VIDEO)

27-Oct-17

slade's Link
""The President was right in being upset with this Attorney General. Sessions recused himself from any Russia related work and then assisted in the hiring of corrupt Assistant AG Rod Rosenstein, who was involved in the Clinton Uranium One scandal and cover-up.

Rosenstein then created a special investigation into Trump and Russia colluding in the election and hired his long time friend and work colleague Robert Mueller, the former Head of the FBI who is also involved in the Uranium One cover-up scandal. It’s now suspected that Mueller is trying to cover-up Deep State crimes with the Clintons.

Day after day Sessions’ Department of Justice and the FBI prevent requests from Judicial Watch in obtaining government information related to Obama and Clinton scandals and crimes.

Where is Jeff Sessions?

Why doesn’t he step in and make arrests, fire employees committing insubordination and deal with the corrupt and criminal employees in his Justice Department?

If anyone would have said that nine months into a Trump Presidency the only investigation would be a Trump Russia collusion investigation, it would have seemed impossible.

Now it’s clear that Sessions is a bad actor. Sessions is compromised! He’s one of them! He’s the swamp!

Senator Sessions was either lying when he presented himself as a Trump supporter or he was caught doing something he is terribly afraid may be leaked to the public. Sessions is afraid of being framed and outed.

Right now it just doesn’t matter, his actions, whether due to blackmail or not, make Sessions as bad as Holder and Lynch, Obama’s corrupt AG’s, and the biggest snake in the swamp!

27-Oct-17
Fox News White House correspondent John Roberts reports sources have told Fox News that President Trump personally instructed the Justice Department to lift the gag order on the Clinton-Uranium One informant.

27-Oct-17

29-Oct-17

29-Oct-17
So the conservatives paid for the dossier first. Then she paid for the dossier to get trump elected? Or she paid for a dossier so she could lose? Which is it?

29-Oct-17

Annony Mouse's Link

31-Oct-17
Nunes Reveals Sessions DOJ ‘Ignoring Leaks’ — Deep State In Executive Branch Obstructing Fusion GSP Investigation

31-Oct-17
I am a big Trey Gowdy fan but he likes Mueller and thinks he is a good man. From all I have seen, Mueller is no good and a huge part of the problem in the FBI. Hopefully we will find out.

01-Nov-17
WH Chief of Staff John Kelly Calls for Special Counsel on Hillary Russian Crimes – Where the Hell Is Jeff Sessions?

02-Nov-17
The Hill reported today that US uranium seized by the Russians in the Hillary and Obama approved Uranium One deal was sent to Europe. –

After the Obama administration approved the sale of a Canadian mining company with significant U.S. uranium reserves to a firm owned by Russia’s government, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission assured Congress and the public the new owners couldn’t export any raw nuclear fuel from America’s shores.

“No uranium produced at either facility may be exported,” the NRC declared in a November 2010 press release that announced that ARMZ, a subsidiary of the Russian state-owned Rosatom, had been approved to take ownership of the Uranium One mining firm and its American assets.

The Hill continued in their lengthy report that uranium did make it out of the US and as far as Europe.

One prominent conservative on Twitter asks – Where is Jeff Sessions?

02-Nov-17
Where is Jeff Sessions?

I don't know for certain but where he should not be is in front of the press. Federal indictments are not quick events, particularly in paperwork cases like this one. And he should be just laying low, and being quiet while things are progressing.

02-Nov-17
I’m going to venture a guess on where Sessions is. Consulting his legal team and options? It seems he may have perjured himself in front of Congress. Sessions Jan 10 under oath “I never met or had any dealings with any Russians concerning the campaign or any other business as it relates to our government...”

Jeff Sessions,today, November 2: “ I met w/Russians and with someone who plead guilty for colluding with Russians (Papadopolous)

According to recordings by Mueller, Papadopolous proposed a meeting with Putin and Trump didn’t say no. Sessions however, is heard suggesting that trump shouldn’t be at the meeting. But Sessions wasn’t forthcoming about this meeting despite hours of intense questioning by Senators. Plot Twist! It is a crime to lie to Congress.

02-Nov-17
dammmmmm paulZ, u are bustin this thing wide open n stuff!

thank Dog your girl and your prez are clean as whistles (n stuff like)!

02-Nov-17
AG Sessions Goes Full Deep State — Calls For Permanent Spying On Americans — Refuses To Prosecute Hillary, Comey & Mueller!

03-Nov-17
Donald Trump Challenges Jeff Sessions: ‘Where Is Our Justice Department’ on Hillary Clinton?

03-Nov-17
So the feds involved in the Uranium deal are policing themselves.......

Attorney General Jeff Sessions told a small group of lawmakers in late September he was recused from appointing a special counsel to look into potential corruption surrounding the Uranium One deal and Fusion GPS’s work on the Trump dossier, according to one of the lawmakers present.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) told Breitbart News on Wednesday that he and other House Judiciary Committee Republicans had met with Sessions at the Justice Department on September 28 in advance of an upcoming committee hearing with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein later this month.

Gaetz said that when he asked Sessions to appoint a special counsel to investigate the 2010 Uranium One deal and Fusion GPS, the attorney general stood up, said he could not discuss the matter because he had recused himself, and walked out of the room, leaving them with a group of Rosenstein staffers “who showed no interest.”

“He said that anything that had to do with 2016 election, or Russia, or the candidates in the 2016 election, fell under the scope of his recusal, and he left the room,” Gaetz said.

“It was Sessions’ position that his recusal on the Russia matter divorced him from any oversight on Uranium One and Fusion GPS. That’s troubling. Sessions’ recusal is a function of his involvement in the Trump campaign. In no world does that impact his judgment as it relates to Fusion GPS and Uranium One. But he views the recusal more broadly. That’s troubling because that puts Rosenstein in charge,” he said.

Gaetz said Rosenstein’s staffers provided “no answers” and “no timeline for answers.”

“It must be very frustrating for the president that the Department of Justice is overreacting to fictitious allegations and subsequently paralyzed to truly vet incursions into our nuclear assets,” he said. “Attorney General Sessions does not believe he has the power to appoint a special counsel on this matter.”

Other House members present at the meeting were Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) and Reps. Jim Jordan (R-OH), Ron DeSantis (R-FL), and Louis Gohmert (R-TX).

Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said others in the room do not remember Sessions saying anything like that and that the subject was “discussed.” She would not comment on whether Sessions has recused himself.

“I’ve talked to people who were in the room and they don’t remember him saying anything like this. The subject was discussed so maybe someone misconstrued what he said. I can’t comment on recusal issues though because to do so would confirm or deny the existence of an investigation,” she said in a statement to Breitbart News.

Republican pressure is mounting on the Justice Department to appoint a special counsel to look into the 2010 Uranium One deal and potential corruption surrounding the deal involving then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and the Clinton Foundation.

The Hill reported last month that the FBI had gathered evidence of widespread Russian bribery and a kickback scheme to grow Moscow’s nuclear energy business inside the U.S. the same time the deal — which allowed Russian firm Rosatom to purchase one-fifth of U.S. uranium assets — was allowed to go through. Lawmakers say they were not informed of the FBI’s probe at the time, which they say would have stopped the deal from going forward.

Sessions’ recusal could mean that any decision to appoint a special counsel would fall to Rosenstein.

Last week, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) expressed frustration with Sessions and perhaps Rosenstein, calling on “whoever” was not recused at the Justice Department to call for a special counsel.

“Whoever in DOJ is capable w authority to appoint a special counsel shld do so to investigate Uranium One ‘whoever’ means if u aren’t recused,” he tweeted.

Sessions has so far refused to confirm publicly whether he has recused himself from the Uranium One case.

When asked by radio show host Hugh Hewitt last week if he was recused, he responded: “Well, the, you know, of course there was one case that’s already been prosecuted, and people have been sentenced on, but as to what may happen after that, if anything, I’m not able to comment.”

When asked if he was recused from any investigations into the Clinton investigation, he responded, “Yes.”

Gaetz said he was heartened by White House Chief of Staff John Kelly’s call for a special counsel to look into the Uranium One deal during a Fox News interview on Monday, and he and his fellow Republicans on the Judiciary Committee plan to press Sessions and Rosenstein during the upcoming hearing on the need for one.

“My expectation is that there will be very tough questions asked about why we have not pursued the Uranium One scandal with the same vigor that we’ve pursued Trump Russia allegations that so far have proven unfounded,” he said.

He said Mueller cannot lead any investigation into Uranium One since he led the FBI at the time of its investigation into the bribery scheme and at the time the Uranium One deal went through. The FBI also reportedly threatened a witness from talking to members of Congress about what he knew.

“Mueller was not a spectator to the transactions that now give us grave concern about our uranium assets,” he said.

03-Nov-17
The Question Must Be Asked: Who Did Deep State Catch AG Jeff Sessions in Bed With?

Two of the loudest slogans that Americans bellowed at Trump rallies last year during the run up to the election were “Drain the Swamp” – and “Lock Her Up”

It’s amazing that the most important and emotional slogans during the campaign represented what Americans wanted from this President! The Obama years were full of shocking, disturbing, corrupt and criminal actions by a radical far left administration and the DC swamp that kept it afloat.

Americans wanted this all cleaned up. Americans want Trump to drain the swamp.

Now after nine months in office, much has been done. The stock market is on a record rally, the greatest stock market rally ever. Americans are finding work. The economy is on fire and illegal immigration is way down. Fewer Americans today are on food stamps which was Obama’s major accomplishment. The wall is being designed and selected. But what has happened with the swamp?

The answer lies with President Trump’s Attorney General. Day after day since he was sworn in as AG, Jeff Sessions has failed his President and the American people.

The President was right in being upset with this Attorney General. Sessions recused himself from any Russia related work and then assisted in the hiring of corrupt Assistant AG Rod Rosenstein, who was involved in the Clinton Uranium One scandal and cover-up.

Rosenstein then created a special investigation into Trump and Russia colluding in the election and hired his long time friend and work colleague Robert Mueller, the former Head of the FBI who is also involved in the Uranium One cover-up scandal. It’s now suspected that Mueller is trying to cover-up Deep State crimes with the Clintons.

Day after day Sessions’ Department of Justice and the FBI prevent requests from Judicial Watch in obtaining government information related to Obama and Clinton scandals and crimes.

Where is Jeff Sessions?

Why doesn’t he step in and make arrests, fire employees committing insubordination and deal with the corrupt and criminal employees in his Justice Department?

If anyone would have said that nine months into a Trump Presidency the only investigation would be a Trump Russia collusion investigation, it would have seemed impossible.

Now it’s clear that Sessions is a bad actor. Sessions is compromised! He’s one of them! He’s the swamp!

Senator Sessions was either lying when he presented himself as a Trump supporter or he was caught doing something he is terribly afraid may be leaked to the public. Sessions is afraid of being framed and outed.

Right now it just doesn’t matter, his actions, whether due to blackmail or not, make Sessions as bad as Holder and Lynch, Obama’s corrupt AG’s, and the biggest snake in the swamp!

03-Nov-17

03-Nov-17

03-Nov-17
The media, with the exception of Fox, are all wound up about Mueller's indictments. They don't even talk about Donna Brazilie. That is the biggest political story in months and they don't even mention it.

03-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link
Congressman Says Jeff Sessions Has Recused Himself on Uranium One Deal

November 3, 2017 Claudia Uncategorized 35

Breitbart – Attorney General Jeff Sessions told a small group of lawmakers in late September he was recused from appointing a special counsel to look into potential corruption surrounding the Uranium One deal and Fusion GPS’s work on the Trump dossier, according to one of the lawmakers present.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) told Breitbart News on Wednesday that he and other House Judiciary Committee Republicans had met with Sessions at the Justice Department on September 28 in advance of an upcoming committee hearing with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein later this month.

Gaetz said that when he asked Sessions to appoint a special counsel to investigate the 2010 Uranium One deal and Fusion GPS, the attorney general stood up, said he could not discuss the matter because he had recused himself, and walked out of the room, leaving them with a group of Rosenstein staffers “who showed no interest.”

“He said that anything that had to do with 2016 election, or Russia, or the candidates in the 2016 election, fell under the scope of his recusal, and he left the room,” Gaetz said.

“It was Sessions’ position that his recusal on the Russia matter divorced him from any oversight on Uranium One and Fusion GPS. That’s troubling.

Read the rest HERE

*snip*

No shit, Sherlock. What does this idiot do all day? Why did he even take the job when he knew that he would have an issue with anything Russian? What if I took a job as a cooked vegetable taster when I hate cooked carrots? Would I expect my boss to be ok when I said I wouldn’t be able to taste cooked carrots?

Trump says that he is frustrated. Well, bub, so are we. We expected him to be able to do the job you hired him to do. Now, do the job we voted for you to do. Drain the swamp. You need a competent WORKING Attorney General to accomplish that. You better brush up on “You’re Fired!” this weekend. I want to read on Monday that he is gone.

03-Nov-17
Good news folks:

03-Nov-17
What does any of this really matter? Until Marshall Law is invoked and people are shot and killed because they have had enough and entice a raid of insurrection on Washington itself, nothing will ever change. So deep they must look up to see the bottom. Why do you think it is called the "deep" state? We are witnessing only the very tip of the iceberg that we will ever see or know, the tip they want us to see. Washington's nets are devised to catch small fish only, and only to appease the people they have raped for decades upon decades, but as in all else, nothing lasts forever. In this case the "deep" state will never be the same. They will become stronger and deeper than ever relying on the average American to be, as always, the ridiculously consistent blind and stupid sheep who will follow their Shepherds to the gates of hell. The kicker? We are a Democracy whereby the elected powers that screw us provide us the privilege, sorry, the "right" to vote. So we enforce this sacred right and do as we are told. What's up with all the complaints? Maybe it is time to take a knee, something I have personally and vigorously been complaining about lately. What time was that game again Sunday that I have been boycotting?

The Rock

04-Nov-17
As I’ve said. You got CONNED. You thought he’d drain the swamp? Right after he gave jobs to Wall St executives? Or maybe it was after giving jobs to people who donated millions to his campaign (pay for play?). Oh maybe you thought he’d drain the swamp after choosing his own family (completely inexperienced in anything government) to do the job? Or maybe it was when Corey Lewandowski, who worked as Trump’s campaign manager, moved to Washington, D.C., and started a Beltway lobbying firm, where he accepted lots of money from special interests that request special meetings w trump? Or Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price is flying on private jets at taxpayer expense. He spent $60,000 in a single week while His predecessors flew commercial? Maybe you should consider that trump IS a part of the swamp. More evidence? Despite all the complaining the right has had for years over "East Coast Elitists" they put the poster child for that very statement in the White House. A wealthy guy that conducted shady business dealings and lives in a guided palace in a high rise in NYC. That’s the savior of middle America? You can’t write a better comedy! Sure, he’ll drain the swamp! Keep waiting and hoping.

04-Nov-17
At this point, I'm forced to believe that the reason Sessions has stayed so quite on all this is due to strategy and not complacent disregard. Also, I chose to believe at this point that he has done what he has done for the betterment of these situations. I'm just not ready to hang him based on looking at it from both ways. Time will tell

04-Nov-17
" As I've said. You got CONNED." Just think atheist. You have this term, and quite possibly another, to whine your a$$ off. PRICELESS! Oh, by the way, don't see you on the Uranium thread much? You are nothing but a PHONY. 8^)))

04-Nov-17
Atheist, You possess the unique ability and talent to spread and or foster useless information. How can it be possible to drain a swamp without the latitude and longitude to guide you? The frustration for Trump is that he realizes the swamp is indeed there and has been disguised and sheltered for decades honed to conceal its very existence and he is rebuffed at every turn to engage the pumps. Every President knew this swamp existed and contributed to its success through fear and being mute, all, except one, Donald Trump, and the resistance he has met from both inside and outside is from none other than mentally challenged people as yourself to which he has attempted to reveal it. That revelation, if ever exposed in the whole would collapse and raze Washington to a heap of smoking embers. Government can not allow THEIR institution and pillars built upon corruption to be destroyed by ANYONE leave alone a outsider who the people have deposited at their door. If the people knew ALL, this country would collapse faster than a rabbit gets fuqed. BTW...... why all the secret committee's and redaction's from documents. Oh. The famous national security argument. No no. The names that would be revealed and their actions that would make your head and your life spin sideways. What in the hell is wrong with people and when, God Almighty when, will they finally say, that it..no more BS. Mathematically impossible to harness and corral so many stupid people on one site that can not see it, or shall I say fear knowing it. Their world built on a paper Tiger would dissolve like rice paper in toilet and the suicide hot line itself would take the final plunge.

The Rock

14-Nov-17
Jordan grilled the Attorney General who was noticeably uncomfortable and irritated with the questioning.

Rep. Jordan laid out the specific crimes of collusion committed by FBI and DNC operatives in 2016. Jordan pointed out the fake dossier and asked AG Sessions if this was the impetus to spy on the Trump campaign? Sessions would not answer.

At the end of the questioning Rep. Jordan asked Sessions if he would appoint a special counsel to investigate this deviant activity by the FBI and DNC.

Sessions told him he would not appoint a special counsel.

Rep. Jim Jordan: Doesn’t that warrant in addition to all the things we know about James Comey in 2016, doesn’t that warrant naming a second special counsel?

AG Jeff Sessions: I would say what it looks like is not enough basis to appoint a special counsel.

But the DOJ started one on President Trump when NO CRIMES were committed?

Jeff Sessions needs to resign immediately.

14-Nov-17

slade's Link
Are Delays in Prosecuting Mueller, Hillary, and Podesta by Sessions the Greatest Legal Travesty in US History?

15-Nov-17
Prosecutors should not be carrying out their duties in the public eye. I saw nothing wrong with Sessions' comments.

15-Nov-17
Remember also that ethically, a prosecutor is not supposed to bring a case unless he reasonably believes that he can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. And that's a high standard for good reason. But in conspiracy cases, or leaks cases, the kind of investigation necessary to get to that point are a whole lot tougher than the guy who held up a 7-11 on video, where you can see his face while he's holding a 9mm on the clerk. These take time. The presence of 27 investigations for leaks says he's taking is seriously. Some, despite a strong likelihood of guilt, just won't be provable to that legal standard, and they may decide not to pursue.

15-Nov-17
bad karma, I agree with you, Trey Gowdy explained it to my satisfaction. My question is, How come they so easily got a special council on Trump and have spent millions on the investigation and proven nothing on Trump. Something doesn't add up. I still say it is political and democrats have a much different standard than the rest of us.

15-Nov-17
Because Sessions was involved in the campaign. Since he's the AG, that's cutting a little too close for his employees to do the investigating.

15-Nov-17
Good stuff slade.

Whatever the legalize is here...its obvious Sessions is sidestepping the issues. I want to know why Trump gave Sessions the job in the first place? It sure seems. like Trump was lacking in his due diligence in his appointments. He gets gold stars for Tillerson and Kelley...but Sessions has some baggage.

Drain the swamp, drain the swamp, drain the....

15-Nov-17
Bk Quote: Remember also that ethically, a prosecutor is not supposed to bring a case unless he reasonably believes that he can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. And that's a high standard for good reason. But in conspiracy cases, or leaks cases, the kind of investigation necessary to get to that point are a whole lot tougher than the guy who held up a 7-11 on video, True if we are talking prosecution in a court. Not true when we are talking investigation or special council. Buttttttt: should we the people be holding the Democrats to the same standards that they are presently holding our president to? Last night I heard Dershowitz saying that we should all sing cumbya , let the past be past and not investigate the Clintons. But he certainly did not call for the special council to be shut down on Trump. Just saying , lets have a fair playing field and justice for all and not just when it suits the Democrats. Sessions has not shown in any way that he is willing to go there/. God bless, Steve

15-Nov-17
It is not obvious at all that Sessions is sidestepping the issues. Indeed, I doubt that it is even close to true.

16-Nov-17
I cannot speak for others but the reason I want Sessions and others to get with the program is to re establish faith in the Justice Department and the rule of law in this nation. Disrespect of the law and law enforcement is way beyond anything I have ever seen in my lifetime and I feel that we are on the brink of anarchy because of the one sided persecution of conservatives over the last 15 years or so. Lady Justice certainly has her scales tilted to one side and that is not going to be rectified too fast IMHO it needs to be done ASAP and publicly in order to stop the division in this country. I did see three young basketball players apologize for their disgrace of themselves and our country today and thank Trump and our government for getting them released. That did my heart good and it gives me hope. I kind of doubted that they would do that but they did. As to Sessions sidestepping the issues which I agree that he did , I was bothered more by his ignorance of the issues. I get the impression that he may not be informed well enough. For him to say that a special council cannot be called on supposition is ignorance of the facts in question that need to be addressed.

God bless, Steve

17-Nov-17

18-Nov-17

DISGUSTING! AG Sessions Cracks Up Room with Russian Investigation Jokes While His DOJ Witch Hunt Continues Against Trump

18-Nov-17

slade's Link

18-Nov-17

And yet ANOTHER one!!!

21-Nov-17

slade's Link
Why Is The DOJ Downplaying Reports Of Proof Linking Obama And Clinton To Russian Corruption

30-Nov-17
Today Sessions refused to answer this question: "did the president ask you to stop or hinder any russian investigations" Sessions: "I decline to answer that question". If the answer was no, why wouldn't he just say so? Either he doesn't want to incriminate himself or the president. Either way, this doesn't look good for the AG

03-Dec-17
Attorney General Jeff Sessions, FBI Spox and Office of DOJ Inspector General Release Statements

(Note: links at link)

Did you know the DOJ has been investigating the FBI for 11 months…. wait, what?

Hold-up on the criticism folks. Three important statements today from the DOJ, FBI and OIG indicate there have been ongoing investigations and reviews of conduct within the upper tiers of leadership within the Department of Justice and the FBI.

Given the nature of the leaked IG investigation to the Washington Post and New York times; surrounding apex investigator and deputy head of counterintelligence at the FBI Peter Strzok; and accepting the direct approach of President Trump in his tweets toward that revelation; and adding the layer of Intel Chairman Devin Nunes threatening to file ‘contempt of congress charges‘; there is every indication something is about to break – very soon.

“[The allegations] if proven to be true, would raise serious questions of public trust. I look forward to receiving the Inspector General’s report. We will ensure that anyone who works on any investigation in the Department of Justice does so objectively and free from bias or favoritism.”

“My job is to restore confidence in the Department of Justice in all aspects of our work and I intend to do so. As such, I have directed that the FBI Director review the information available on this and other matters and promptly make any necessary changes to his management and investigative teams consistent with the highest professional standards.”

~ Attorney General Jeff Sessions

“When the FBI first learned of the allegations, the employees involved were immediately reassigned, consistent with practices involving employee matters.”

~ FBI Spokesperson

Here’s the critical OIG statement:

“The January 2017 statement issued by the Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General (OIG) announcing its review of allegations regarding various actions of the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation in advance of the 2016 election stated that the OIG review would, among other things, consider whether certain underlying investigative decisions were based on improper considerations and that we also would include issues that might arise during the course of the review.

The OIG has been reviewing allegations involving communications between certain individuals, and will report its findings regarding those allegations promptly upon completion of the review of them.”

~ Justice Department Office of the Inspector General

What the OIG statement is saying is that for 11 months the Dept of Justice OIG office has been investigating the politicization within the DOJ and FBI and deciding if the actions, or lack of action, was driven by the political ideology of the participants therein.

I was not aware this investigation was taking place, were you?

Apparently the DOJ-OIG is close to “reporting its findings.”

It would be prudent to withhold negative opinion of AG Sessions and FBI Director Wray until we can see the outcome of the Inspector General findings – which will, given the duration of the investigation, likely be a very lengthy and extensive report.

All of a sudden the recent FBI leaks to the Washington Post and New York Times make more sense. All of the embedded political agents within the DOJ and FBI are quite possibly about to be exposed. This would explains a lot of the current activity and visible angst from within the participants of the professional administrative state.

This year-long OIG investigation could possibly explain a great deal of the current headlines on all sides of the DC spectrum. The black hats are on the cusp of being exposed.

05-Dec-17

slade's Link
Americans Finally See the Severity of Deep State Corruption – Trump and Congress Need to Act Since Jeff Sessions Is Worthless

05-Dec-17

slade's Link
A Day Late and Dollar Short: Jeff Sessions Just Now Realizes Mueller Team Full of Liberal Hacks- What a Disgrace!

07-Dec-17
GOP Lawmaker Meadows: It’s Time for Jeff Sessions to Do His Job or Step Aside

It's time for do-nothing to do something.....

07-Dec-17

slade's Link
How in the hell can this jackwagon be sitting is such a place of authority and Sessions remains as quite as a mouse. He is either completely and utterly incompetent, compromised, or as Mouse posted they actually have a plan in play and her has been playing possum, I pray for the later for the sake of America.

Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm

Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general, a post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), a program described by the department as “the centerpiece of the attorney general’s drug strategy.”

12-Dec-17

12-Dec-17

slade's Link
Tom Fitton Proven Right *Again* After Sessions DOJ Refuses to Reveal Details on “King” Mueller’s Ethics Waiver by Joshua Caplan

Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton blasted “King” Robert Mueller following reports of the Sessions Justice Department refusing to reveal details on the special counsel’s ethics waiver. Approval of the waiver paved the way for Mueller to lead the ‘Russia interference’ investigation.

12-Dec-17

slade's Link
BOOM! Devin Nunes Orders Investigators to Physically Remove Outstanding Documents From DOJ by Joshua Caplan

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) ordered congressional investigators to physically remove all outstanding documents from the Justice Department on Thursday.

“Intel Cmte chair Nunes says Hse Intel Cmte will send investigators to DoJ Thursday to do a “scrub” of documents they have pursued since winter. Nunes says if McCabe doesn’t appear next Tuesd, he will move to subpoena him..or potentially hold McCabe in contempt of Congress,” tweeted Fox News’ Chad Pergram.

13-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link

13-Dec-17

15-Dec-17

slade's Link
Time will tell, it's one or the other.

December 15, 2017 What if Jeff Sessions is not asleep, but instead playing possum? By Brian C. Joondeph

16-Dec-17
Chaffetz: ‘I Think It’s Time for the Attorney General to Go’

17-Dec-17
AG Sessions Defends FBI Agent Peter Strzok, Claims Anti-Trump Texts May Have “Innocent Explanation”

Zerohedge reports:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has once again balked at questions over the need for a second special counsel to investigate the Justice Department, telling reporters at a Friday press conference that while he’s concerned about recent allegations of bias within the FBI, “sometimes things that might appear to be bad in the press have more innocent explanations, so fairness and justice should also be provided to our personnel.”

Last week Sessions responded to mounting pressure to launch a second special counsel, stating “I’ve put a Senior Attorney, with the resources he may need, to review cases in our office and make a recommendation to me, if things aren’t being pursued that need to be pursued, if cases may need more resources to complete in a proper manner, and to recommend to me if the standards for a special counsel are met.”

In November. Sessions pushed back on the need for a special counsel to investigate a salacious anti-Trump dossier paid for in part by Hillary Clinton and the DNC, and whether or not the FBI used the largely unverified dossier to launch the Russia investigation.

17-Dec-17
I can hardly wait to hear that explanation. I'm mostly curious if it can be done with a straight face.

17-Dec-17
It's going to take a lot of creative explaining to make much of this plausible...context or not.

19-Dec-17
""Jason Chaffetz: It’s Time for Sessions to Go – I Don’t Believe He’s Up for the Job – He Looks Like Some Prisoner""

20-Dec-17

slade's Link
Dirty is as Dirty does.....

Sessions DOJ Protects McCabe From Questions About Mueller Probe Ahead of Second Grilling This Week

22-Dec-17
According to Fox News‘ Alex Pappas and Jake Gibson, Attorney General Jeff Sessions has launched a full review of Project Cassandra following a bombshell report accusing the Obama administration of protecting Hezbollah drug and human trafficking rings to help ensure the Iran nuclear deal was achieved.

But is anyone at DOJ able to investigate the Obama regime after 8 years of his lawlessness?

Is this another scam by compromised Attorney General Jeff Sessions?

29-Dec-17

slade's Link
‘Intransigence’: Nunes Blasts Justice Department For Hiding Dossier Records

29-Dec-17
Dirty Cops Mueller and Comey Held Secret Meeting Before Comey Testified to Congress – For This Alone Mueller Should Resign!

There are many reasons why the entire Trump – Russia investigation is a farce. One major reason is the fact that Special Counsel Robert Mueller and Former FBI Director James Comey have a relationship that taints the investigation. The fact that they met secretly before Comey’s testimony to Congress in June is enough evidence to contaminate the entire investigation. At the very least Mueller should have recused himself months ago.

(continued at link)

01-Jan-18

04-Jan-18
Reps. Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan: ‘After Latest FBI Leak to Press, It’s Time For AG Sessions To Go’

05-Jan-18

06-Jan-18
Mueller’s Investigation is Unconstitutional – While Crooked Hillary and Dirty Cop Comey Walk Free… AG Sessions Needs to Go! by Jim Hoft

If Attorney General Sessions was doing his job, corrupt Hillary Clinton and disgraced former FBI Director James Comey would be in jail or in court, the entire Obama Administration would be under investigation for corruption and criminal activities, the leadership in the FBI and DOJ would be behind bars, and MS13 would be eliminated from the US. Instead President Trump faces daily attacks related to totally fictional crimes and the Clintons and Obama run free. Sessions must resign now! There has been more than enough time for Attorney General Jeff Sessions to address the many corrupt and criminal activities and individuals within the DOJ and FBI and throughout the government. Instead he has done nothing. He focuses on weed and MS13 while Hillary runs free. His actions related to the Mueller investigation result in daily attacks against President Trump and a narrative that could have been totally avoided if the AG did his job. The DOJ and the FBI are perceived as corrupt entities like those found in banana republics. It’s now time for deep state operative Sessions to resign.

I didn't think Attorney General Jeff Sessions was out of touch - until today. He wants to re-criminalize pot? While Obama, Hillary, Huma, Podesta, Lynch, Comey, & Holder are still walking around uncharged?

Nice priorities, Mr. Sessions.

On Wednesday Paul Manafort’s legal team filed a suit against the DOJ, Mueller and Rosenstein claiming their special investigation is not legal as it goes beyond the mandate of what a special counsel is legally able to partake. The DOJ is under the purview of AG Sessions. If AG Sessions were doing his job the investigation would have never started but after yesterday’s court filing he surely would have halted the Mueller investigation until it was proven constitutional. But he is nowhere to be found when it relates to deep state initiatives like the Mueller investigation.

Based on current statutes Manafort’s suit will result in the Mueller investigation being shut down. Manafort argues that the investigation is not legal because it was set up on broader terms than the special counsel mandate provides. When Rod Rosenstein, gave Mueller the authority to investigate and prosecute “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.” That grant of authority is not authorized by DOJ’s special counsel regulations. (Read the full 17 page complaint here.) AG Sessions should stop Mueller’s investigation now until this verdict is finalized. Why would he allow it to continue knowing there is a good chance it will be shut down in a few months for being illegal?

For months investigations and requests for information from entities like Judicial Watch have been stalled and stymied by the FBI and DOJ. Who is running these entities? It should be AG Sessions. Is he the one ordering that legal requests into the deep state’s activities within the FBI and DOJ be ignored? Congress has gotten to the point where they are considering putting people in jail and they should. The efforts by Sessions’ FBI and DOJ to prevent transparency and the free flow of information to Americans and Congress are appalling and must stop. Sessions has allowed this to happen for far too long.

Reps. Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan: 'After Latest FBI Leak to Press, It's Time For AG Sessions To Go' http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/reps-mark-meadows-jim-jordan-latest-fbi-leak-press-time-ag-sessions-go/ …

Reps. Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan: 'After Latest FBI Leak to Press, It's Time For AG Sessions To Go' Reps. Mark Meadows (R-NC) and Jim Jordan (R-OH) say it’s time for AG Jeff Sessions to go as evidenced by the latest FBI leak to The New York Times. In a scathing op-ed in the Washington Examiner,...

What other criminal acts are the deep state within the DOJ and FBI committing that are currently going on? What illegal actions are they taking now to cover their tracks? Is this the major objective of the Mueller investigation – to cover up their illegal activities in the past?

Report: Memos that ex-FBI Director Comey leaked to a professor to defend Comey in the press are so sensitive, lead Senator was only allowed to view them in secret room SCIF. Some of leaked info was classified.

Charles Grassley says James Comey likely leaked classified information A top Republican senator said Wednesday that it appears former FBI Director James Comey leaked classified information in his effort to shape the narrative surrounding President Trump's decision to fire him.

Last week it was uncovered by Judicial Watch that classified emails were found on Hillary’s assistant Huma Abedin’s home computer during Huma’s husband’s investigation for sex crimes. He is now in prison and Huma and Hillary should be. Huma and Clinton were never charged with any wrong doing related to the crimes of having these emails on a private computer. Where is Sessions on this?

"Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out." - Proverbs 10:9

Yesterday it was reported that Hillary’s emails and the Clinton Foundation are both now under investigation by either the FBI or the DOJ – but who believes these entities with their current corrupt and criminal leadership can even come close to performing objective and independent investigations?

Sessions must go! America needs an AG that can DRAIN THE SWAMP!

22-Jan-18

23-Jan-18

slade's Link
""Why Would Americans Trust AG Sessions to Drain the Swamp Now? His Actions to Date Show He is the Swamp! More and More Calls for His Removal!""

23-Jan-18

23-Jan-18
Wow.....

Sessions Orders Investigation Of Missing Strzok-Page Texts

24-Jan-18

24-Jan-18
The Sessions Justice Department is calling on House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) to allow the FBI to review the “shocking,” FISA abuse memo to ensure its release will not harm national security.

24-Jan-18
Nunes ought to say Why, So you can lose it? Don't think that falls under the job description of the FBI. God bless, Steve

24-Jan-18
Why the fox needs to guard the hen house and come up with a defense as to why all of the chickens are missing.

27-Jan-18
""Or held for other reasons...Hmmmmmm

Sessions DOJ Turned over ONLY 15% of Strzok-Page Text Messages — Now Claims Many STILL LOST by Joshua Caplan

Only 15 percent of the “missing,” text messages between FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page have been handed over to Congressional investigators, reports Byron York of the Washington Examiner. The Justice Department says roughly 85 percent of the texts are still in the process of being retrieved. However, as York tweeted Saturday, Congress still shouldn’t expect to receive the entire batch because a majority [are] deemed personal, or withheld for other reasons.”

28-Jan-18

02-Feb-18
The House Intelligence Committee released their classified FISA memo on Friday morning.

The unclassified memo shows Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein misled the FISA court.

President of Judicial Watch Tom Fitton asked if Rod Rosenstein will be fired or at lease have to recuse himself. President Trump may have to act.

and now we have our do nothing AG today.

02-Feb-18
Gowdy's carnival barking hearing's lead to nothing, just like the hearings from his predecessors, there is a reason he is not running again. You are talking about someone who has praised Mueller multiple times and the last one was recently.

I pray He does not get a position in the FBI or DOJ....

14-Feb-18
Ouch! Senator Chuck Grassley BLASTS Failed Attorney General Jeff Sessions by Jim Hoft

For months it’s been clear that AG Sessions is a total failure. He recused himself and then hired crook Rod Rosenstein as Asst AG who then created the crooked Mueller investigation. If this republic is to continue, Sessions must go!

The US cannot have multiple layers of laws. It’s impossible to have some individuals who do not have to abide by the same laws as the rest of the population. We also cannot stand for the corrupt FBI, DOJ and State Departments (amongst others) that are able to spy, lie and assault Americans for faulty crimes. Obama’s Administration was corrupt and dishonest at all levels and so it’s no surprise that the entire federal government is corrupt. These people must be swept out. It’s starts with AG Sessions!

AG Sessions praised Asst AG Rosenstein the same day Rosenstein was identified in the FISA memo as one of the individuals who signed off on the slanderous FISA memo to spy on President Trump. Mueller’s investigation is full of former Clinton and Obama corrupt cronies. The FBI and DOJ continue to delay and prevent Congress from seeing information requested for month. Much of the information is unnecessarily redacted from the individuals (Congress) who has the mandate to oversee these same institutions.

Many Congressman are calling for Jeff Sessions to resign or be replaced and have for months.

Attorney General Sessions has failed to bring trust in the judicial system back to America.

Sessions has allowed the witch hunt against President Trump to go on for over a year.

Now this… Jeff Sessions is meddling with the US Senate.

Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) is working with senators on criminal justice reforms.

Attorney General Sessions is trying to meddle in the senate process.

Grassley hit Sessions hard today:

ChuckGrassley ? @ChuckGrassley Incensed by Sessions letter An attempt to undermine Grassley/Durbin/Lee BIPARTISAN criminal justice reforms This bill deserves thoughtful consideration b4 my cmte. AGs execute laws CONGRESS WRITES THEM!

1:30 PM - Feb 14, 2018

The Politico has more:

“It’s Senator Sessions talking, not a person whose job it is to execute law, and quite frankly I’m very incensed,” he told POLITICO.

What Sessions’ letter “doesn’t recognize here,” Grassley added, “and why I’m incensed about it is, look at how hard it was for me to get him through committee in the United States Senate. And look at, when the president was going to fire him, I went to his defense.”

The Iowa Republican said “all kinds of” potentially polarizing Justice Department nominees who have proven “very difficult to get through the United States Senate” have also landed in his lap as chief of the influential Judiciary Committee.

“If he wanted to do this,” Grassley said of Sessions, “he should have done what people suggested to him before: resign from attorney general and run for the Senate in Alabama again. We’d have a Republican senator.”

27-Feb-18

03-Mar-18

03-Mar-18
On Saturday, former Utah GOP Rep. Jason Chaffetz told Kent Terry, the brother of slain border patrol agent Brian Terry he asked AG Sessions for the Fast & Furious documents and the Attorney General said NO.

03-Mar-18
Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro ripped into Attorney General Jeff Sessions Friday, suggesting the nation’s top law enforcement officer has ‘lost his prosecutorial balls.’

03-Mar-18

03-Mar-18
Later in the interview Rep. Gaetz told Judge Jeanine that Jeff Sessions won’t even answer questions when with House members and defers everything to Rod Rosenstein or Rosenstein’s aides.

Rep. Matt Gaetz: I did sit down with the Attorney General along with Judiciary Chair Bob Goodlatte and many others and I was disappointed that the Attorney General didn’t seem to be very engaged on any of these issues regarding existential threats to the Trump administration. He was deferring to a team that answers to Rod Rosenstein for goodness sakes.

03-Mar-18

04-Mar-18
Asleep at the wheel. There are times when asked about this or that , that he gets a completely blank look as if it had not been all over the news for the last couple of months. Its amazing that a man in his position can possibly be so ill informed. He is asleep or he is a sleeper. Either way he is great at that.

God bless, Steve

God bless, Steve

13-Mar-18

14-Mar-18

slade's Link
STUNNING: Jeff Sessions Cited the WRONG LAW when He Recused Himself from Russian Witch Hunt – Took Advice From Obama Lawyers

14-Mar-18

slade's Link
FOX NEWS: John Kelly, H.R. McMaster & David Shulkin Could Be Purged in White House ‘BLOODBATH’ (VIDEO) by Joshua Caplan 108 Comments

A new report alleges President Donald Trump has his eye on showing the door to both Attorney General Jeff Sessions and National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster.

16-Mar-18

18-Mar-18
Sessions who claims he fired McCabe for lying has lied himself. Several witnesses hav told Mueller that sessions lied and made false statements when he claimed that he opposed Russian outreach. He also lied to Congress when he said he didn’t meet w Papadopolous about Russia. Now you know why he fired McCabe. He’s a scared little elf. And rightfully so.

18-Mar-18
Oh NO!!!! 8^) Change Sessions name to yours. Does it bother you as much when you do??? 8^)))

18-Mar-18
8^)))))

18-Mar-18
Run atheist! Run!! What a wuss. 8^)))

21-Mar-18
Despite threatened crackdown, few leakers caught under Trump and Jeff Sessions by Steven Nelson

No high-profile case has been brought against an alleged leaker, despite Jeff Sessions telling a congressional committee in November that there were 27 active probes. (AP)

With his job performance reviewed negatively on Twitter by his boss, Attorney General Jeff Sessions convened a press conference to declare a crackdown on illegal leaks to the press.

“We are taking a stand. This culture of leaking must stop,” Sessions said at the August event, shortly after President Trump fumed that the attorney general was taking a “VERY weak” approach to disclosures of classified information.

The Justice Department "has more than tripled the number of active leak investigations compared to the number pending at the end of the last administration,” Sessions said at the press conference.

But since then, no high-profile case has been brought against an alleged leaker, despite Sessions telling a congressional committee in November that there were 27 active probes.

21-Mar-18
atheist, boone, wanna be marine, wait for it?!?! 8^)))

28-Mar-18
Sessions can't do anything to the dirty left, but comes after a Great American.

FBI Agent Who Aimed To Expose “Systemic Biases” Charged BySessions DOJ For Leaking Secret Document by Joshua Caplan March 28, 2018

Federal criminal charges filed in Minnesota this week reveal the Sessions Justice Department has charged a former FBI agent, who aimed to blow the whistle on the bureau’s “systemic biases,” for leaking a secret document to the media.

On Wednesday, Albury’s lawyers, JaneAnne Murray and Joshua Dratel, released a statement on behalf of their client.

“Terry Albury served the U.S. with distinction both here at home and abroad in Iraq,” said the statement.

“He accepts full responsibility for the conduct set forth in the Information. We would like to add that as the only African-American FBI field agent in Minnesota, Mr. Albury’s actions were driven by a conscientious commitment to long-term national security and addressing the well-documented systemic biases within the FBI.”

28-Mar-18
Newly uncovered text messages between FBI lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page suggests there was coordination between the Obama White House, CIA, FBI, DOJ and Democrat officials early on in the Trump-Russia witch hunt.

Where is Sessions DOJ who the blatherskite know-nothing is fawning over..........

28-Mar-18

slade's Link

28-Mar-18

slade's Link
Inspector General Horowitz Announces Review of DOJ and FBI FISA Procedures

""Why no special counsel? What is wrong with Jeff Sessions? The DOJ and FBI cannot investigate themselves. And the IG has no subpoena power, no prosecutorial power.""

""He doesn't even mention that "DOJ prosecutor" Sessions said was allegedly helping the IG. It looks like Sessions totally punted this SERIOUS CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION to a toothless Obama appointee.""

29-Mar-18

slade's Link
Once Again the Question Must Be Asked: Who Did Deep State Catch AG Jeff Sessions in Bed With? March 29, 2018

Considering the unbelievable actions by feckless Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Thursday we are once again posting this from October 2017.

29-Mar-18

slade's Link
REPORT: Lawmakers Fuming After AG Sessions Refuses To Appoint Second Special Counsel by Joshua Caplan March 29, 2018

On Thursday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions revealed the identity of a ‘top federal prosecutor,’ investigating alleged abuses by the Justice Department and FBI. In addition, Sessions said he believes a second special counsel is not required at this time.

30-Mar-18

slade's Link
If the summary of this article holds true and Obama's appointee prosecutes something/someone of substance , many including myself will eat a big helping of crow.

It is important anyone interested in the FBI and DOJ investigation take the time to digest the details within Attorney General Jeff Sessions notification letter to congress outlining his previous appointment of U.S Attorney John Huber to parallel Inspector General Michael Horowitz as a prosecutor.

30-Mar-18

30-Mar-18
Sessions is in Hillary's cross hairs. Sessions is probably scared for his life. You know what's happened to other people that has went against the clintons, they either plead the fifth, or die mysteriously.

30-Mar-18
One thing about it. It's a tight race between you and atheist on the DUMBA$$ award. You might be leading actually. 8^)

30-Mar-18
"You're getting Clinton confused with Putin again." Really lefty. You just proved to all of us who is having a difficult time processing information. What an idiot. But hey, continue on. It's comical, and i do have more rope. 8^)

30-Mar-18
The US is in a Constitutional Crisis – Only President Trump Can Save the Nation Now!

The US is now in a constitutional crisis.

Yesterday Attorney General Sessions announced that he was refusing to set up a special investigation into FBI and DOJ wrongdoing even though the evidence of corruption, illegalities and cover ups of Obama and Clinton scandals is rampant. A year ago Sessions had no problem with the creation of an unconstitutional investigation into President Trump when no crimes were committed.

Mueller’s illegal Trump-Russia investigation moves on while investigations into obvious corruption and criminal activities in Obama’s FBI, DOJ and State Department are ignored. We asked in October what does the deep state have on AG Sessions causing him to ignore the constitution and his duty to serve the American people? It’s now clear that Sessions must go and a new team be brought in to clean up the FBI, DOJ and other deep state led government departments.

How did we get here?

During the 2016 election one of the biggest chants at Trump rallies was – Drain the swamp!

Americans were tired of the corruption and criminal acts perpetrated by the government under the Obama administration but no one guessed how corrupt it really was. The sinister Obama administration had the audacity to spy on the Trump campaign using the entire apparatus of the US government and then framed the incoming President once he won.

AG Sessions allowed a special investigation into the new President while allowing rogue actors from the Obama Administration to lead the investigation.

Former FBI Director and Dirty Cop Robert Mueller was selected to lead the investigation. Mueller had a history of allowing Clinton and Obama related scandals to dissolve. Emailgate, Fast and Furious, the Clinton Foundation, Clinton emails, Uranium One, and the IRS scandal all fizzled with no wrong doing identified over Mueller’s years with the FBI. Mueller also was best friends with disgraced and fired leaker former FBI Director James Comey. Mueller should have never taken the job to lead the investigation due to his numerous conflicts of interest.

We that the FBI had an investigation into the Clintons and money they received from Russia in return for giving Russia 20% of all US uranium. Prior to the Obama administration approving the very controversial Uranium One deal in 2010, the FBI had evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were involved in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering in order to benefit Vladimir Putin. The FBI approved the deal anyway. We also know that Rosenstein and Mueller were the ones who allowed the Uranium One deal to go forward. This was the real Russia collusion story involving the US government.

Mueller brought in a team of Obama and Clinton lackeys to form his investigativeon team who had no intention of performing an independent and objective investigation. The entire team is corrupt lefties who have represented the Clinton Foundation or let Hillary go in her obvious crimes related to her email scandal. This included the texting FBI scoundrels Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. Some suspect that their efforts are as much to cover past wrong doings as to frame the current President for unethical acts.

We know that Mueller’s team illegally obtained emails related to the Trump transition team as reported in December and these emails were protected under attorney-client privilege. Mueller and his entire team should have resigned after this but the investigation moves on.

Unconstitutionality of the Mueller Investigation

Not only is the Mueller investigation corrupt, it is unconstitutional. We learned in January that Paul Manafort was suing Mueller, Rosenstein and Sessions as Head of the DOJ due to the Mueller investigation being unconstitutional.

Gregg Jarrett at FOX News wrote when initially Mueller brought charges against Manafort that Mueller is tasked with finding a crime that does not exist in the law. It is a legal impossibility. He is being asked to do something that is manifestly unattainable. In addition Jarrett stated-

As I pointed out in a column last May, the law (28 CFR 600) grants legal authority to appoint a special counsel to investigate crimes. Only crimes. He has limited jurisdiction. Yet, in his order appointing Mueller as special counsel (Order No. 3915-2017), Rosenstein directed him to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump.” It fails to identify any specific crimes, likely because none are applicable.

Manafort sued the DOJ, Mueller and Rosenstein because what they are doing is not supported by US Law as noted previously by Jarrett. Manafort’s case argues in paragraph 33 that the special counsel put in place by crooked Rosenstein gave crooked and criminal Mueller powers that are not permitted by law –

But paragraph (b)(ii) of the Appointment Order purports to grant Mr. Mueller further authority to investigate and prosecute “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.” That grant of authority is not authorized by DOJ’s special counsel regulations. It is not a “specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated.” Nor is it an ancillary power to address efforts to impede or obstruct investigation under 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

In addition to Jarrett and Manafort’s arguments above, Robert Barnes wrote this past week at Law and Crimes that

""Paul Manafort‘s legal team brought a motion to dismiss on Tuesday, noting that Rosenstein could not appoint Mueller to any investigation outside the scope of the 2016 campaign since Sessions did not recuse himself for anything outside the campaign. I agree with this take on Mueller’s authority. If we follow that argument that would mean Sessions himself has exclusive authority to appoint a special counsel for non-collusion charges, and Sessions has taken no such action. Sessions himself should make that clear to Mueller, rather than await court resolution. Doing so would remove three of the four areas of inquiry from Mueller’s requested interview with President Trump.

Sessions formally notifying Mueller that he does not have authority to act outside of campaign-related cases and cases related to obstruction of Mueller’s investigation would be doing what the Constitution compels: enforcing the Appointments Clause of the Constitution. Additionally, Sessions notifying Mueller that he does not have authority to act outside of campaign-related cases would be exercising Sessions’ court-recognized Constitutional obligation to “direct and supervise litigation” conducted by the Department of Justice. Furthermore, Sessions notifying Mueller that he does not have authority to act outside of campaign-related cases protects against the inappropriate use of the federal grand jury that defendant Manafort now rightly complains about.

Sessions limiting Mueller to the 2016 campaign would also be restoring confidence in democratic institutions, and restore public faith that democratically elected officials.

One thing to remember about Sessions’ recusal: Sessions only recused himself from “any existing or future investigations of any matters related in any way to the campaigns for President of the United States.” This recusal letter limits the scope of Sessions’ recusal to the 2016 campaigns; it does not authorize Sessions’ recusal for anything beyond that. Constitutionally, Sessions has a “duty to direct and supervise litigation” conducted by the Department of Justice. Ethically, professionally, and legally, Sessions cannot ignore his supervisory obligations for cases that are not related to the “campaigns for President.” """

Not only is the Mueller investigation run by former FBI and DOJ criminals and bad cops but it is unconstitutional in the way it was created and in the way it is currently being managed outside the scope of Sessions’ recusal while incorporating Sessions duties as AG.

The only solution:

There’s a lot of speculation from some Americans and Trump supporters who believe that AG Sessions is behind the scenes working on cleaning the swamp, but this is all speculation. Little if any evidence supports these hopes.

We must look at the facts. Sessions recused himself from the Russia investigation. Rosenstein was somehow recommended and hired as Assistant AG. With a background of multiple conflicts of interest related to Uranium One and having signed off on at least one FISA warrant to spy on candidate and future President Trump, Rosenstein never should have been appointed. In spite of his conflicts, Rosenstein hired Mueller to investigate President Trump and continues in his oversight role. Sessions’, Rosenstein’s and Mueller’s actions are unethical, illegal and unconstitutional.

We are currently in a constitutional crisis. AG Sessions will not uphold the law. He must be replaced with an aggressive, competent and fair AG who will uphold the constitution. This is something we haven’t had in at least a decade.

Only President Trump can save America. Only President Trump can replace AG Sessions and now it’s time.

31-Mar-18
Gregg Jarrett: Rod Rosenstein Duped Jeff Sessions Again – Picked Obama Holdover Huber to Investigate DOJ

10-Apr-18

slade's Link
On Monday, talk radio host Mark Levin called for Attorney General Jeff Sessions to step down.

Levin said, “I want to make a point here…and it will destroy a 30-year friendship. It’ll destroy it. … But I really do think it’s time for the attorney general to step aside. It’s time for the attorney general to step aside.”

He added, “[T]he buck stops on the attorney general’s desk, even if he recused himself, as he did, on the Russia matter, this is not the Russia matter. And the entire department’s out of control now.”

10-Apr-18

27-Apr-18

slade's Link
Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who recused himself from anything Russia as soon as he was sworn into office, confirmed Wednesday that he will continue with his recusal. His high standards for recusal are not consistent with his Assistant AG and Special Counsel who are nothing but conflicted. The corruption and lack of justice continues.

06-May-18

20-May-18

31-May-18

slade's Link
Now last night the great Sean Hannity and his guests, legal experts Gregg Jarrett and Joe DiGenova, all agreed, that AG Jeff Sessions betrayed President Trump when he became AG and the next day recused himself.

31-May-18

Annony Mouse's Link
Guess who else should recuse himself?

20-Jul-18

slade's Link
Confirmed: Jeff Sessions Chooses to Go Down in History as Modern Day Benedict Arnold

29-Aug-18

slade's Link
""In March, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced he would not be appointing a second special counsel to investigate crimes committed by Obama’s FBI and DOJ. Rather, AG Sessions revealed U.S. Attorney John Huber will be the ‘top federal prosecutor’ who will be investigating FISA abuses.

U.S. Attorney John Huber was first appointed to his position by Barack Obama in 2015.

Five months into John Huber’s FISA abuse investigation and he still has not interviewed twice-demoted DOJ official Bruce Ohr.

Ohr is a key player in the FISA abuse scandal, so why hasn’t he been interviewed by Huber or Mueller?? ""

• Sitka Gear