Shuteye 27-Oct-17
BIG BEAR 27-Oct-17
HA/KS 27-Oct-17
HA/KS 01-Nov-17
HA/KS 02-Nov-17
Salagi 02-Nov-17
HA/KS 16-Nov-17
19-Oct-17
This e-mail to the faculty at one of the schools where I teach. Many people here are very actively working for social justice. It is a highly integrated school. They still know how to honor our nation and our flag.

"During the game on Friday night the players from both teams will be holding the United Sates Flag on a pole to show support for the United States and our military. What I need is about 15-20 people to help hand out flags and collect the flags after the National Anthem is over to ensure the flags are treated with respect.

If you or your family can help with this effort please let me know."

21-Oct-17
A little feel-good video about a HS kid looking out for a little girl when her dad was away serving our nation.

21-Oct-17
Thanks for posting

26-Oct-17

HA/KS's Link
And in California - more great kids.

26-Oct-17
No such luck Rhody. There's this place on the east coast called Washington, D.C. though that is overrun with orcs. Trolls, however, are nationwide.

26-Oct-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

HA/KS's Link
From the link. "Charvia’s parting message for the patrolman was much different from what the media perpetuates about how white cops treat black citizens. With sincere gratitude for his service, she said, “I just want to tell him thank you very much from the bottom of our hearts, and we really appreciate you.” Klimek proved in this instance that black lives matter to police officers, all lives do, in a really meaningful way."

26-Oct-17
Way to go Henry! God bless you for posting this. My Cousin Brendan lives i Topeka. He'd love to get involved Mad Dog

27-Oct-17
That was heart warming.

27-Oct-17
Henry..... That last post is the kind of thing that happens every day all over America in Police work..... Thanks for posting it..... Unfortunately..... many Americans forgot about that under President Obama......

27-Oct-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
Yes it is, BIG BEAR.

This photo is from the football game that was the original posting on this thread. I am privileged to work with students from this school.

01-Nov-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

02-Nov-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

02-Nov-17

Salagi's Link
CofO has hosted the NAIA tournament for 18 years but refused to do so this year when the NAIA committee refused to guarantee that all players would stand.

16-Nov-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
Too cute to not share. Raise them right.....

16-Nov-17
a bull rider is about as tough a man as there is that's for sure.....great and impressive pictures above Henry.

• Sitka Gear