sleepyhunter 25-Oct-17
tonyo6302 25-Oct-17
Gray Ghost 25-Oct-17
gflight 25-Oct-17
tonyo6302 25-Oct-17
Gray Ghost 25-Oct-17
tonyo6302 26-Oct-17
20-Oct-17
. . . so should internet bullies on this site . . . .

.. ..

.. ..

Just sayin'

:^)

20-Oct-17
And the critical thinkers who know everything (or think they do)......just sayin'......

20-Oct-17
I had the pleasure of having a conversation via PM with a fellow CF'r a few days back and we discussed the current cry babies here who always have a problem with some content that gets posted. My suggestion was to just think of the cry baby critical thinkers as a couple of fat nerdy kids in the band trying to act tough to the varsity football team. Just some perspective about how I view the current situation. I think it's hilarious. Please continue.

20-Oct-17
Denial is not a river in Egypt...

20-Oct-17
KPC, you're a popular guy here. It's for all the wrong reasons, but you're popular all the same. Well done.

20-Oct-17
This site is nothing more than a bunch of wannabe middle school cool kids trying to bully their way to popularity.

20-Oct-17
"This site is nothing more than a bunch of wannabe middle school cool kids trying to bully their way to popularity."

Yet you continue to show up and provide absolutely nothing. Just stop coming here if it hurts you that bad.

20-Oct-17
"This site is nothing more than a bunch of wannabe middle school cool kids trying to bully their way to popularity."

Says the liar with a fake registration and posts a fake kill photo. Son, you couldn't get laid in a woman's prison with a handful of pardons from the governor.

20-Oct-17
"My suggestion was to just think of the cry baby critical thinkers as a couple of fat nerdy kids in the band trying to act tough to the varsity football team. "

You mean kind of like you did when you first arrived??!

20-Oct-17
""You mean kind of like you did when you first arrived??! ""

Over time I changed my mind. I still have the same opinion of you 70. That hasn't changed. What instrument did you play? Did you lose all the baby fat?

20-Oct-17
Apparently the Dems have never heard on The Constitution, because I can't imagine an more unconstitutional law than this would be.

Of course, we're talking about the Dems here, so we already know they could care less about what is and is not Constitutional.

20-Oct-17
atheist (PHONY). you forgot to mention that this site also has morons, like you, that have thirty some different registrations. How come you left that out????

20-Oct-17
LOL JTV. The critical thinkers keep stepping in their own mess on that perch. Nasty.

20-Oct-17
I'm kind of surprised that such a critical thinker would start a thread with thinly veiled threats. My old daddy used to say that the real proof of the pudding is in the eating. I think that a critical thinker such as your self exalted self would consider all points , even those from the net and see how it all shakes out. I do not trust people such as kpc that wish to go all Antifa and stifle and denigrate others that simply mistrust the media and the proven liars in government that obscure the truth until people in general give up on finding truth. The truth is this. the setup in Las Vegas is conductive to speculation and speculation many times leads to fact and fact is truth. The speculation is not always the truth but many times it opens up the truth. The sheriff and the FBI have from the start asked for input but with this caveat. Do not give us unprovable information. So they limit input drastically and immediately deny any speculation , no matter how much fact is incorporated in it or how many witnessess are involved. That is a cover up.

God bless, Steve

21-Oct-17
Oh my, How did I know the satire post was imminent. It was your excuse before when called out , was it not? You now have a modus operandi. Satire intended. After all if I plead satire I can say anything and never get in the pig pen.

God bless, Steve

21-Oct-17
Oh my, How did I know the satire post was imminent. It was your excuse before when called out , was it not? You now have a modus operandi. Satire intended. After all if I plead satire I can say anything and never get in the pig pen. I may even call myself a critical thinker when I am simply critical.

God bless, Steve

21-Oct-17
I noticed CNN, MSNBC, and the LWL Main Stream Media is not mentioned in their plans for libel suits . You think the Dems would tell conservatives to shut up so everyone hears only their side of a story?

21-Oct-17
Thumper with the first post on this thread in response to the original post. The rest are just a bunch of shit-talking. The ratio of content to shit-talking on the community boards is getting pretty ridiculous. And yes, I'm a hypocrite.

21-Oct-17
As to the link KPC posted, it looks like the Democrats are becoming more like the Taliban. They are shutting down speech by those they don't agree with. Removing statuary that they find all of a sudden offensive after decades. Once their done with the 1st and 2nd amendments....well, they'll have their Marxist paradise.

21-Oct-17
if posting fake news was a crime, some folks could get the death penalty.

21-Oct-17
Leave it to dems to make more rules because they didn't get chose at recess to play ball...

21-Oct-17

sleepyhunter's Link
This has just got to be true.

21-Oct-17
Yep FREEloader. It's your turn to show your ignorance. 8^)))

22-Oct-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
And the fly chimes in......predictable.......

22-Oct-17
"This Site will be SHUT DOWN if this is True!!!! More Fake GARBAGE than toy story!!!!

Lawyer Up Boys!!!!!"

Only and IDIOT would think this is a news source website...

22-Oct-17
""I NEVER SAID IT WAS A NEWS SITE YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!""

Now you guys did it, freebase is upset.

22-Oct-17
Wow FREEloader. Can't believe that you forgot RACIST, in your ignorant reply? 8^))

22-Oct-17

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
For Freeglee......I might cut GHWB a little slack due to his age, health and limited mobility. It looks like did ok all things considered.

22-Oct-17

You mean like your boy Obama ACTUALLY did when he covered his junk instead of his heart? You really are an idiot.

22-Oct-17

This wasn't the only time either. That sh*thead HATED America, and it showed!

22-Oct-17
"I NEVER SAID IT WAS A NEWS SITE YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!"

And yelling nonetheless. I doubt you are hardly qualified to call anyone an idiot.

23-Oct-17
And the response from the lefties is..........

23-Oct-17
Dang,

Been missing all the good stuff. Especially when the previously banned Democrat called Sleepy tries to play born again conservative......

23-Oct-17
LOL, thanks G-string. Good to know I'm in your head and you're not smart enough to get me out. Awesome you just made my day.

23-Oct-17
I'd rather see Sleepy as a conservative than a whining butt-sore Paulbot ....

23-Oct-17
I will always remember you sleepy for being a plant who acted like a Democrat for a while.

I will always remember Slade for censoring folks cause he couldn't take the heat.

I thought JTV was a voice of reason and sound judgement until Trump ran for President but understand some people just idolize others.

I would like to mess with you jack-wagons more often but I got a place back in July and have much work. I really don't want to troll but it feels like I am because I only get by from time to time.....

23-Oct-17
Thanks G-lie, pulling your string and watching you have a tizzy fit was easy... and thanks for the continued free rent.....

23-Oct-17
Bless your heart....

23-Oct-17
To each their own g-string. People can change opinions and can be capable to move in different directions in life. The best part is nobody would need your permission to do so. I sure didn't.

23-Oct-17
"I will always remember Slade for censoring folks cause he couldn't take the heat. "

.. ..

.. ..

Yet, you have no issue with a man who railed for years against threadowner tools and censorship, yet that very same person follows Spike around the CF, appointing himself Cop - Judge - and Jury about what he can post.

23-Oct-17
I don't get it..... Some of you guys seem to take a huge issue with calling out something or someone who has posted something that is blatantly not true....... As KPC said.... Spike or anyone else can post whatever he wants on the Bowsite as far as I'm concerned..... just like I can reply that what he just posted is total BS..... like when he posted that Sharia Law is in effect in parts of Dearborn Michigan......That is simply not true. Then when he's called out on it he ignores it and doesn't admit he's wrong and goes on to his next right wingnut diatribe thread......For some of you... What would you have KPC do ?? Simply accept everything posted here as the absolute truth ??

23-Oct-17
My guess is they are like minded hard core right wing types that would rather side with Spike than admit that anything he says is simply not true.....

23-Oct-17
Is that all you have ?? Insults ?? Whatever......

23-Oct-17
Once again..... whatever dude.... How in the hell does contesting something that is posted that is not true equate to "looking down at the masses"...

23-Oct-17
The Bowsite is a hunting site..... The Community Forum on the Bowsite usually has nothing to do with hunting....

23-Oct-17
You're very condescending

23-Oct-17
When you point a finger at someone else and call them condescending there are usually three pointing at the true party.

God bless, Steve

23-Oct-17
God Bless

23-Oct-17
""As far as I'm concerned, anyone is more than welcome to post anything they want, as long as it is within the rules. ""

Good grief Maxine. You troll every thread Spike posts. You wouldn't follow him so closely if you didn't care what he posts. Stop lying.

23-Oct-17
Whatever AW......

24-Oct-17
"You troll every thread Spike posts"......... You AW....... are the liar........

24-Oct-17
KPC, your whole point to this thread is to try and censor Spike.

.. .. .. ..

You may not be using thread owner tools, but that is exactly what you are trying to do.

You are still shooting at canteens.

"as long as it is within the rules"

This whole thread is against Bowsite rules.

Oh the irony and hypocrisy.

24-Oct-17
""KPC, your whole point to this thread is to try and censor Spike.""

Exactly Tonyo, well said.

Excellent tantrum Maxine, but it doesn't change anything.

24-Oct-17
And the circle just keeps getting bigger and bigger........... ;-)

24-Oct-17
Kevin,

Will this proposed new law be enforced under Sharia law here in the US? ;-)

Matt

24-Oct-17
Really witty with the Maxine thing AW...... maybe you can come up with something new

24-Oct-17
Ok Frederica I'll try.

24-Oct-17
Whatever AWWW

24-Oct-17
"Sleepy, your not thinking critical enough ;0) ...lol.. "

There are quite a few on that perch as well.

Maybe I should post a buzzard picture...

24-Oct-17

Annony Mouse's embedded Photo
Annony Mouse's embedded Photo

25-Oct-17
"That's why so many people choose not to engage in it. "

.. .. .. ..

As our favorite CF brother, KPC says; ya got any proof of that? ( Hows that for critical thinking? )

;^)

25-Oct-17
Y'all just carry on with your cognitive dissonance.....

25-Oct-17
As soon as the Librarian in Richmond interprets your post, I will surely respond with a crushing retort.

;^)

25-Oct-17
That's a good picture of you Maxine. Well done.

25-Oct-17
Still, KPC, no proof that people are not critically thinking . . . . just that you may be a better googler . . .

25-Oct-17
Maxine, trying to convince us of how smart you think you are is a critical thinking fail.

25-Oct-17
"To which I respond with not one example, not two examples, but ten separate examples which supported my original statement."

.. ..

.. .. ..

No, you responded with no facts, just different googling.

I spent 20 in the USMC. During all that time I always heard that there were no mind readers in the Marine Corps.

However, you, singularly, on this thread, unproven, state as fact that some people do not think critical.

KPC, you should join the Marines. Then there would be at least one mind reader in the Marine Corps.

25-Oct-17

Gray Ghost's embedded Photo
Gray Ghost's embedded Photo
Matt

25-Oct-17
"The USMC, like ALL walks of life, is rife with idiots, morons, and mindless thinkers."

Being Army.....

I can verify that we even have liberals in the service.....8^)

I can't be a smart azz here. Some of my best friends work for the Department of the Navy....;^)

25-Oct-17
No, KPC, quit dodging. You said there are those on the CF that do not critical think. Per your own words on this thread, prove it, oh great mind reader.

.. ..

.. ..

"Don't just say it, support it." - your words.

Now support that there are people on this thread who do not critical think. So far you have not.

25-Oct-17
Kevin,

Apparently citing multiple examples of not thinking critically isn't evidence enough for some.

I've also found that part of thinking critically is recognizing the futility of arguing with those that don't. Just saying. ;-)

Matt

26-Oct-17
LOL !

.. ..

.. .

I am worried about your health. You could get a bruised sternum or cracked ribs the way you crow and beat your chest.

;^)

• Sitka Gear