Bake 25-Oct-17
gflight 25-Oct-17
Whitey 25-Oct-17
WV Mountaineer 25-Oct-17
Gray Ghost 25-Oct-17
Glunt@work 25-Oct-17
JL 25-Oct-17
25-Oct-17
Why did she wait 4 yrs to say something?

25-Oct-17
Heather Lind looks like she's wearing a really bad set of dentures. Surely Bush could have found a more attractive women to grope.

Matt

25-Oct-17
Ironic moment:

The "#" sign is called "the pound sign".

#metoo

25-Oct-17
As bad as this crap is the media will be non stop on it for the next month.

25-Oct-17
Maybe to old to cut the mustard but never to old to lick the lid.

25-Oct-17
Well, she stuck he butt in his face. Who would want to smell that wench, i'd push her away too.

25-Oct-17
Getting a bit silly. Making a giant issue out of every little thing doesn't help those who have actually been victimized.

25-Oct-17
These new age wimmens are a whole different breed. Tell one at the office: "You look nice today!" and you're facing sexual harassment.

I pretty much live in my shop/home unless I have a Dr. appt. It's safer, and I just don't understand ( or care to deal with) the younger people out there in the world today.

25-Oct-17
She's ruining the cause of feminism by claiming to be "harassed" by a 93 yo man, former president or not.

My media blackout is almost at full eclipse. I just cannot take the constant soul crushing stupidity.

25-Oct-17
If your a fat old dude its groping. If you happen to be Handsome Jack, then it isn't. Just a matter of perception.

25-Oct-17
Ex president, 89 yrs old, only hiney to grab is Barbara's. Yes, I could see the logic in his actions.

25-Oct-17
What happened to women who used to like getting their booty grabbed once in a while? Those were the gals I dated. This new breed of prudes would get boring in a hurry.

Matt

25-Oct-17
My 32 year old wife watches the Today show while getting ready in the morning. I don't know why, as she isn't a snowflake. She disagree with a lot of what they say, but she does.

Anyways, she saw this this morning and just couldnt' believe it. Her words, "I'd let him touch my ass. He's a 90 year old former president!"

:) :)

25-Oct-17
I would like to know the "Joke" and whether he told it to get her azz out of his face jokingly. She seems to have tried to leave us believe by putting words in the first lady's mouth that he was a serial abuser. Innocent until proven guilty much?

Being 4 years later, I think she is currently out of work and wanted to remind people she was acting in something once or has something coming out and needs the attention......

25-Oct-17
if you ignore women they get just as pissed. Their tits aren’t hanging out and their tight pants aren’t for other women to look at. How do they think the term dirty old man came about?

25-Oct-17
I know a good looking middle aged women who buried her father three years go. He suffered from Alzheimer disease. For 12 years. He progressed slowly at time and would stall out in phases and not get worse for long periods of time. Kelly told me and the wife that her own dad talked dirty to her once he got to the point of not recognizing her. I'm not real sure George senior could be considered in any different accountability after seeing him go downhill over the last two years. Personally, I believe this story to be nothing but another attempt to derail anyone that doesn't blatantly identify with the liberal left. If he groped her, so friggin' what.

25-Oct-17
If he groped her, I'd pat Bush on the back and say, "you go son!!"

This is a complete waste of bandwidth.

Matt

25-Oct-17
I worked in restaurants and then an office full of 30 - 60 year old women and a bunch of us 20 - 30 year old guys. By today's standards there could have been several lawsuits a day, everyday.

25-Oct-17
I believe it to be common for elderly folks to touch and/or point to the person they are speaking to as a non-verbal confirmation of who they are talking to. I noticed this in my mom's assisted living facility she lives at. An old guy sitting in a wheel chair and his wife are standing there, the old guy touches a person in front of him to begin a conversation or in this case supposedly tell a joke. If he is confined to a wheel chair he can't very well touch the person on the shoulder to get the person's attention (duh!!!). For some reason said person 4 years later publicly claims she was sexually harassed and/or sexually assaulted by the old guy while his wife is standing there.

Excuse me if I think this little Hollywood twit is an idiot for trying to play the victim card over this....grrrr.

• Sitka Gear