bad karma 25-Oct-17
Shuteye 26-Oct-17
Woods Walker 26-Oct-17
Shuteye 26-Oct-17
Woods Walker 27-Oct-17
Annony Mouse 28-Oct-17
25-Oct-17

elkmtngear's Link
"Anguished Liberals Plan to 'Scream Helplessly at the Sky' on Anniversary of Trump Election" (see link)

25-Oct-17
They need to do it on freeways, drivers will think they're the real Walking Dead and just drive over them.

25-Oct-17
Bless their hearts...

25-Oct-17
CNN will blame Trump for the excessive noise.

25-Oct-17

Annony Mouse's Link

25-Oct-17

Annony Mouse's Link

25-Oct-17

Annony Mouse's Link
From AOS: (note...internal links at link)

FEC Complaint Lodged Against Hillary Clinton and the DNC, for Breaking FEC Disclosure Requirements By Deliberately Concealing Their Payments to FusionGPS —Ace

It works like this:

Hillary and the DNC didn't want to be tied to the FusionGPS, the smear firm.

So they had their lawyer pay them. Then no one can ask the lawyer about it, because he'll claim -- dubiously-- that he has a "lawyer-client privilege" extending in both directions, from his client to the person he hired for his client.

Then in Hillary's FEC filings, she lists her payments to the lawyer for "legal services," omitting to note that those legal services including the not-at-all-legal-services of paying FusionGPS to dig up dirt.

Is this legal?

A complaint filed with the FEC says it's not legal, as the law specifies that any payment of $200 or more by a campaign must be specified as to its use, and this, obviously, was done with the intent to hide the money's use.

John Sexton says you just can't read the article here, but you have to read the filing, which he says makes a compelling case with little wiggle room in the noose for ol' Hilly.

Check at Hot Air later. He'll be posting about this, with his own commentary and citing the best parts of the filing.

I was waiting for him to post, but I want to get this up now, as more and more people are re-reporting it.

But do check in to see what he has. He did actual work, going through the filings.

25-Oct-17
That's what bat sheet crazy idjuts do!

25-Oct-17
I love it...Hopefully they stand in the middle of a busy road when they do!

25-Oct-17
A lawyer cannot aid the client in deceiving a government agency or anyone else. Under Colorado law, a possible crime would be attempting to influence a public official by fraud or deceit. Nor does attorney-client privilege extend to criminal acts.

I'm not as well-versed in federal criminal law, but I'm comfortable on the legal ethics and Colorado criminal law issues.

26-Oct-17
Fox reporter Jessie Waters is going to the protest and he is taking pacifiers to hand out. Hope he takes Tyrus with him. Tyrus could take care of the whole mob, all by himself. Tyrus is on Gutfeld's show and is huge.

26-Oct-17
This thread title made me think of Rhonda and this tune.............

26-Oct-17
I was fortunate to have my band open for Rhonda a few times. She is a really nice person off stage. Her brother Darren is top notch too.

27-Oct-17
I'll bet she is Shut. Her and The Rage could sing the phone book and it'd be great.

28-Oct-17

• Sitka Gear