Sixby 26-Oct-17
bad karma 26-Oct-17
Fulldraw1972 26-Oct-17
BowSniper 26-Oct-17
Sixby 26-Oct-17
25-Oct-17

gflight's Link
You are President so man up.....

The buck stops somewhere with this ______...

"President Trump told reporters Wednesday he did not "specifically" authorize the mission in Niger that left four soldiers dead, as he gave a wide-ranging impromptu press conference outside the White House with reporters before departing for Dallas."

25-Oct-17
Which General will the draft dodger throw under the bus???

25-Oct-17
Just vote for libs. It will be great like it was under Obama.

25-Oct-17
So, KPC, why did you not accuse gflight of not critical thinking?

.. ..

. ..

We anxiously await your response.

25-Oct-17
"They arrived in early 2013 to help the French military that had intervened in neighboring Mali the year before. The French had moved into Mali after an Al Qaeda affiliated group and tribal groups took over the vast northern part of the country and were moving toward the capital of Mali. As part of the U.S. effort to assist that mission then-President Barack Obama ordered 150 U.S. military personnel to set up a surveillance drone operation over Mali that would fly from Niger's capital of Niamey."

What's the matter, JTV, couldn't you put it in your own words instead of plagiarizing ABC News?

And I agree, this is pho-outrage puked up by the left.

Matt

25-Oct-17
Trump stated he didn't order the mission specifically but gave the generals the authority to do what's needed to win. No general is going to be thrown under the bus.

25-Oct-17
You'd have to add meat and a bun to even make this into a nothing burger.

25-Oct-17
It's trump passing the buck because he can't take criticism.

25-Oct-17

Annony Mouse's embedded Photo
Annony Mouse's embedded Photo

25-Oct-17
You should really stop sugar coating everything Jeff and tell people how you feel....

25-Oct-17
There's the JTV I'm used to. "Big mouth, small IQ." I have to give Pig Doc credit for that one.

Matt

25-Oct-17
There's nothing wrong with Jeff's post. It's accurate and also it's a bigger contribution to this thread than anything you've posted GG. Quit being a bench warmer, try playing in the game for once.

25-Oct-17
Anymore I just skip ahead to some of the posts to see what stupidity they write...

25-Oct-17
Around and around a G-lying he goes....

25-Oct-17
Boy atheist. Took you quite a while to find a thread that you could bring out the dumba$$ in you. Bet you was sweating bullets, because you just couldn't find anything. PHONY!

25-Oct-17
Who is Commander in Chief? If my soldier did something who was looked at? Some folks may want to do research on how leadership works in the military. He could have pulled them out. If he gave Generals the power, HE HAS RESPONSIBILITY. The buck stops with him. He punked out and blamed someone else.....

What is the minimum range of an excuse?

25-Oct-17
"So, KPC, why did you not accuse gflight of not critical thinking?"

He did you just missed it. Then I provided him with info and he will get back with me in turn. It's how the process works....

25-Oct-17
STOP the diversionary BULLSHIT. Clinton's & Obama Presidencies were HALLMARKS of deception, dirty dealing and when they weren't doing things to hurt the country, they looked away. How are you ASSHOLES going to tell your kids & grandkids how you NOT ONLY VOTED FOR, but carried the water for politicians who SOLD OUT THEIR COUNTRY? When we are hit with a Nuke, you can be PROUD that Billy gave them the missile technology in the 90s, Barry gave them The Uranium in this decade, and YOUR HEROES AT the Clinton Foundation made a fortune coordinating it, recently. yeah team! Mad Dog

25-Oct-17
Leftists are always seeking any semblance of satisfaction they can find in blaming some one else. That's gflight right now. Hey!!! Gerald, PULL UP!!!! You're in a flat spiral.....

25-Oct-17
Responsibility is to carry out an action. Accountability is to answer for actions.

25-Oct-17
LMAO...Next!

26-Oct-17
"Are you really so stupid that you think the CIC is "specifically authorizing" what a 4 man recon team is doing in Niger?"

No. You are stupid for interpreting it that way and trying to project it to me. I am saying he is responsible and he needs to man up to that fact.

Big boys are talking....Go away..

KPC,

Most of the news sources lay it out worse than Breitbart does below....

"When reporters asked if he authorized the mission Trump replied, “No, I didn’t. Not specifically.”

Referring to the attack in Niger, Trump confirmed that he was just learning about the details like the rest of America.

“I’ve been seeing it just like you’ve been seeing it,” he said.

He pivoted to praising his “great generals” in charge of fighting terrorism.

Trump confirmed that he gave them broad authority to win the war against ISIS, including in Africa.

“I gave them authority to do what’s right so that we win,” he said. “I want to win, and we’re going to win, and we’re beating ISIS very badly.”"

Your paraphrase is subjective and I am not finding a transcript. I will keep looking and if someone can find please post.

From my point of view, without new information I stand with my initial interpretation that he was doing like a Democrat and denying responsibility like a draft dodger would.

Funny how if this had been Zero (0bama) most of you partisan posters would be going ape-shiz over it along with me.....

26-Oct-17
My script blocker stops Flash and videos so I normally ignore them. I viewed it and....

BLUF from my perspective.

His bone spurs must have been acting up....

Giving Generals the authority is authorizing the mission. If it went well he would take credit quick.

When he took credit for Jobs that were already in play. HE took credit, he didn't explain anything or credit anyone.

He was setting up a scapegoat to throw someone under the bus.

Here is a good paraphrase of how I viewed the video....

"Even though I gave permission it wasn't my fault that the General made that decision."

Just like Hilliary. She was running but blaming everyone but herself for her loss...

26-Oct-17
P.S...

"If the CIC had to specifically give authorization for every military action, our troops would be paralyzed."

I have never said or alluded to this. All your perception....

26-Oct-17
It amazes me how many people believe they know what other people are thinking. My tendency is to give the benefit of the doubt to comments such as that one, rather than taking the most harmful or absurd interpretation. People that talk a lot in public will occasionally say something that isn't airtight. Watch what they do, not what they say.

26-Oct-17
"It amazes me how many people believe they know what other people are thinking.:

.. ..

.. ..

I agree. Exhibited daily by more than one person on the CF.

26-Oct-17
Breaking News!:

Trump continues to be Trump! People trying to make news out of the way he addresses questions or criticism in a vague way with a lot of ego in his tone are barking up the wrong tree. It has worked for him for decades, won him Presidency and I doubt he is changing any time soon.

Plenty of things to criticize him about legitimately. I found his answer fine. I am sure he didn't specifically authorize that mission but he likely would have if he knew about it. We probably do dozens of similar operations daily all over the world and the President likely only knows the details of a handful. How he described it is what I expect and desire. Let the experts make the call on the ground, go hard after the enemy and recognize that its a tough job.

26-Oct-17

gflight's embedded Photo
gflight's embedded Photo
Pig Doc....

Read the post I made right above your last two.

Have a great day

26-Oct-17
"Trump intends to grant authority to those that actually do the job, and then let them do it" and cast the blame toward them if things go awry and take credit when they don't.....

26-Oct-17
"I want to see the "I" credit that POTUS Trump takes for a successful military action without giving credit for the men and women that performed that successful military action."

He does always give credit, absolutely. I have commented on that before. Must of been thinking of the guy that got Bin Laden...

26-Oct-17
Quote KPC:It's pretty clear to me that when it comes to the military, Trump intends to grant authority to those that actually do the job, and then let them do it.

/great leaders know how and when and who to delegate authority to. I believe we now have a flawed but really great leader who fits our situation and time perfectly. None of us are perfect in all respects but God has given this nation a huge gift and reprieve from the alternative. We should let this man do his job and pray for him and his cabinet and this nation every day.

God bless, Steve

26-Oct-17
Unlike his predecessor, Trump appears to know what he does not know. He's not a military commander, so he leaves the day to day decision making to those who are. And having someone as good as Mattis as secdef is about as good of a job of delegating as one can do.

26-Oct-17
When it comes to the press. Trump is damned if does and damned if don’t.

26-Oct-17
Is 'the guy that got Bin Laden' the same puss that did NOTHING when our super secret "RQ-170 Sentinel" drone mysteriously landed in Iran.... intact, and ripe for reverse engineering?? There was time to recover it, or time to destroy it in place... but instead Obama dithered and gave our enemies a 20 year bump in military high tech. Lest we forget.

26-Oct-17
Obama probably gave Bin Ladin a couple of million dollars to disappear and a safe place to go to. I never saw Bin Ladins body and if the guy that claims to have killed him by bragging about it every other day is an example I doubt he was ever killed. All played out like a too pat production to me. Burial at sea to honor him and Islam. No real witnesses to the body ect ect. Then you have examples like BinGazi to look at and it all gets real iffy. God bless, Steve

• Sitka Gear