Shuteye 27-Oct-17
Atheist 27-Oct-17
Shuteye 28-Oct-17
Atheist 28-Oct-17
27-Oct-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

HA/KS's Link
"Bias: 1,000 Minutes for Trump/Russia 'Collusion' vs. 20 Seconds for Hillary/Russia Scandal"

Thanks to Mouse for the graphic.

"From Inauguration Day, January 20, through last Friday, October 20, these broadcasts have aired an astonishing 1,000 minutes of coverage discussing Russia’s attempt to boost Trump in 2016, and speculation that Trump’s campaign may have colluded with the Russians in this project.

Last week, The Hill published new information about Russian efforts to infiltrate the American uranium industry, including $31.3 million in payments to the Clinton Foundation, as well as a huge speaking fee delivered to Bill Clinton personally, while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. In eight days, the network evening news coverage of this story amount to a mere 20 seconds on ABC’s World News Tonight."

27-Oct-17
Oh no, not the queen...It can’t be! :-)

27-Oct-17
The Free Beacon is the one that hired the outlaws to dig up dirt on Republican candidates, not just Trump. When they saw Trump was going to win the nomination they cut off the dirt digging. Then, Clinton's people picked it up and hired a British spy to take over and dig up dirt on Trump. That is where a law was broken, it is illegal to use foreign personnel to interfere in an election. The British guy put together a dossier and it was all made up and when the FBI looked at it they knew it was fake. However, they used it to get permission to wire tap Trump and some of his people wire tapped. There is deep trouble in the FBI and DOJ. That will have to be corrected. For the first time I think Hillary and Obama will get nailed. There are already new investigations going on and the DNC are going down. The Lame Stream Media is only saying that Muller has the goods on Trump and they think he will be indicted. We will see.

27-Oct-17
Wait so now you're worried about who paid for the dossier? I thought it was fake news? It never existed! Now it exists? Well here's news for ya. Conservatives wanted it first. DNC wanted it too. It's called opposition info. Trump used it. Now they're using it against him. Good for them. It doesn't matter who paid for it. America wants to see what kind of creep occupies the White House. Hopefully they'll get to see soon enough.

28-Oct-17
It does make a difference who paid for it. It is illegal to pay a foreign agent to dig up dirt on a political opponent. Of course laws have never mattered to the liberals but I think the tide has changed.

28-Oct-17
Let me get this straight: Clinton/the DNC funded a dossier on Trump that never came out during the election so they could lose the election? Ok got it, thanks.

• Sitka Gear