Annony Mouse 12-Nov-17
NvaGvUp 12-Nov-17
JTV 12-Nov-17
Bentstick81 12-Nov-17
Bentstick81 13-Nov-17
Annony Mouse 13-Nov-17
Thumper 14-Nov-17
27-Oct-17
First indictments approved, charges to follow as soon as Monday. Manafort? Flynn? Drip, drip, drip. It's no wonder trump and his CEO idea have been working overtime to distract the public. Know who isn't distracted? Bobby Mueller. America just found its hero.

27-Oct-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

27-Oct-17
atheist times reporting. 8^))) What a hoot! A better question is, have you ever put anything on here that wasn't a bull$hit lie???

27-Oct-17
hey atheist. My offer is still there for you, that if Trump gets impeached, i will never come back on here, but if he doesn't, YOU have to never come on here, even as another name, like you have in the past. Well NO BALLS, wanna take up the offer? How does that go? Oh ya, DRIP DRIP DRIP.

27-Oct-17
Atheist is Right On!!@!!@

Bye Bye Tramp Trump!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27-Oct-17
Which one of you two is the others beech ... .... sheesh .... both these dweebs are proof of a failing educational system ...

27-Oct-17
Good thing you showed up FREEloader. Your hero started a thread, tucked his tail, like YOU, and ran off. You two chicken $hits are showing us all the GUTS you don't have. Typical Democrats. 8^)))

27-Oct-17
Bent. (Or is it get-bent,)no matter pal. Your orange hero is going to look even more foolish than ever. Mueller is coming for him and no amount of deflection is going to work.

27-Oct-17
once again, 'theist, you prove to be one of the most ignorant SOB's on this board .....Mueller is in deep crap right now, being involved with the Uranium One scandal the way he is... he has to try and do something before his ass is handed to him .... there is nothing there on Trump ... I guess you havnt been keeping up to date ...there is no there there....HOWEVER, there is a crap load of there there against Clinton, Obama and their ilk.... THAT is where the real scandal and crime lays... your to damn ignorant to see it ...

28-Oct-17
So atheist, i mean PHONY. You are SO SURE, that Trump is going to get impeached, so why don't you take the offer, Mr. NO BALLS? WHY NOT? You seem to me that you are NOT so sure. 8^))

28-Oct-17
Most reports speculate Manafort will be the first arrest.

Expect Trump to blow up Twitter, attempting to divert attention form this.

Matt

28-Oct-17
Trump blows up twitter weekly. Manafort would not surprise me, but given the recent revelations, we have a few Democrats that should have lawyers on retainer.

28-Oct-17
...like moths to a flame.

KPC

28-Oct-17
If it's Manafort who is arrested first, my bet is Trump will fire Mueller before the ink on the news reports is dry.

This is only going to get uglier for both sides, IMO.

Matt

28-Oct-17
FNC is saying this story hasn't been confirmed. It's a CNN story so proceed slowly with caution.

28-Oct-17
Assuming the story is true, there's not much to talk about until we see who and the indictment. It could also be for lying to investigators, which would not reflect back on Trump except with the extreme Democrat partisans.

28-Oct-17
The indictment and arrest is to divert attention from Mueller's involment with Hillary and the DNC.

28-Oct-17

28-Oct-17
Now, Thumper, what makes you think you know what's going on in Mueller's head? An indictment occurs after presenting the evidence to a grand jury, which takes a considerable amount of time to assemble, and present evidence. The grand jury selection,etc., would have begun months ago.

In other words, how exactly would Mueller have known about today's news coming out months ago? An alternative, and most likely theory, is that you are dead wrong.

28-Oct-17
Unless Hillary , Comey and company knew this was going to eventually come out if the hag lost the election, preemptive strike.

28-Oct-17
It's also possible the indictment may be aimed at a smaller fish, hoping it will cause bigger fish, like Manafort or Flynn , to cooperate with the investigation.

Matt

28-Oct-17
That may fit the facts. The idea that the indictment is to counter the recent press does not.

28-Oct-17
Either way, Manafort was just another Hilliary plant. He has along history of compliance with the globalists''s agenda. so he is one of theirs.

28-Oct-17
So, Hillary "planted" Manafort as campaign manager of the Trump team for 3 months?

That's a stretch even for you, Spike.

Matt

28-Oct-17
I don't know how you come up with this crap, Spike. Do you have a conspiracy generator program on your computer or what?

28-Oct-17
Manafort wasn't a Hillary "plant".... but he has a history of being a double crossing "double agent" on one side fighting the fight and then pops up defending those he was attacking..... I have read credible theories that he was on more than Trumps payroll.

28-Oct-17

28-Oct-17

Mike in CT's Link
Proven under every iteration.......the only thing missing from the detailed analysis is the consistent display of total cowardice.....

29-Oct-17
All things Russian/Collusion lead to the DNC, Clintons, Obama & Holder.

29-Oct-17
"All things Russian/Collusion lead to the DNC, Clintons, Obama & Holder."

And you know this how? Do you have some special insight to the investigation that the rest of us don't?

All we know is Mueller has found enough evidence of criminal activity to convince a grand jury to issue indictments. We don't know what side of the isle those arrests will fall on, or if both sides are involved, which is more likely, IMO.

Matt

29-Oct-17
Remember your hero Gordy? Gowdy on Fox says he has faith in Mueller and opposes any effort on Hill to curtail special counsel probe

29-Oct-17
Just a quick fact check. Trump is President. Clinton is not. Mueller is investigating Trump and his cohorts, not Hillary Clinton.

Obama had zero indictments during eight years in office. Trump looks like he is going to beat that in under ten months!!! He’s a winner!!!

Here are the odds on tomorrow: Manafort - Even Money Flynn Sr - 3-2 Flynn Jr - 5-1 Trump Jr - 8-1

Looks like a special bottle of Laphroig is going to get opened tomorrow. Maybe some Deerfield Red Rex.

29-Oct-17
What is undeniable at this point is that whatever comes out of this investigation, against anything Trump will be sung high and loud. If it were to change and go the other direction, I feel pretty certain that the investigation would be/have been dropped. Maybe I'm wrong. Time will tell. What we do know is the administration past has so many skeletons in the closet that would bode detrimental and illegal for to Trump's, yet has been brushed under the rug at this point. You lefty's can scream "foul" all you want but, your voice is inconsequential until you at least show the interest that justice goes both ways. Time will tell about Mueller.

Gowdy doesn't speak for me nor any other citizen at this point. He's a politician which basically means he is incapable of doing such, regardless of his perceived role here. And, should be held suspect of the politicians ebbs and flows until all the verdict is out. Last time I checked, the majority of both parties hated Trump based on his willingness to do what he campaigned on. Which doesn't play well with the elitist mindset politicians display in their words and actions. So, Gowdy and anyone else suggesting that the cess pool has people determined to get this right, is a laughable joke to me as we stand right now. Time will tell on that too.

29-Oct-17
" "All things Russian/Collusion lead to the DNC, Clintons, Obama & Holder." And you know this how? Do you have some special insight to the investigation that the rest of us don't?

All we know is Mueller has found enough evidence of criminal activity to convince a grand jury to issue indictments. We don't know what side of the isle those arrests will fall on, or if both sides are involved, which is more likely, IMO."

I'm just guessing Matt but, I'd say he is basing that on what the media has reported about the dealings these groups had with Russia and, the news that keeps getting leaked out tidbit at a time. IMO, You have one, so did he. And, so do I. Aside from Manafort, at this point any speculation suggesting someone else is just an opinion.

29-Oct-17
It’s becoming pretty clear that everyone has collided with Russia except Trump.

29-Oct-17
Here is another thought...Perhaps Trump has allowed Mueller to fulfill the original investigation where crime took place (Uranium One), but he and everyone else was cut off at the knees by the previous Administration.

Maybe tomorrow we will all be surprised that all the BS flying around about Russia and Trump was just a diversion and the real investigation was on the prior administration.

President Trump did mention the “Calm before the storm” a few weeks ago, and if you are into thinking outside the box, this could have some merit.

29-Oct-17
"Maybe tomorrow we will all be surprised..."

It is definite that nobody posting here actually knows. We can choose to speculate, or wait to see what actually happens.

29-Oct-17
IMO, the majority of the crooks in this are definitely the leftists of the clinton/obama/DNC crime syndicate, but the investigation may or may not actually pursue them.

As many people as there are involved in a campaign and administration, it would be naive to think that all of them are always honest or actually working the will of the candidate or president.

29-Oct-17
If Atheist could bait bears like he baits those of you on the community forum the dude would be a top notch outfitter

29-Oct-17
I don't believe in baiting any animals. That's not hunting. But thanks?

30-Oct-17

30-Oct-17
The uranium 1 deal if it has any merit is dangerous for all of us, not just Americans. If that yellow cake gets into the wrong hands and is used for a nuke, dirty bomb or just mishandled during its storage ( about 1/2 billion years) all of us are in trouble.

With the reports coming out that Hillary, Holder, and even King Obama were involved in improper dealings with the U and Russia for money$, they not only sold out America but the human race.

30-Oct-17
Manafort and his business partner will be turning themselves into FBI. So within months trumps campaign manager is now under arrest by the fbi. Question to ponder: why did trump choose Manafort to run his campaign when he has zero experience in running a political/presidential campaign? Manafort was also in on the Russian meeting with don jr and Kushner and kept detailed notes. Rest assured Mueller will not stop with just Manafort.

30-Oct-17
Has anyone reported what the charges are?

Matt

30-Oct-17
I had a notification from the WSJ that said they will be charged with "tax fraud" but that doesn't provide much detail and I don't hear any other outlet reporting on that other than to say they don't know yet what the charges are. Sounds like the charges will become public fairly soon (within a few hours).

30-Oct-17
Conspiracy against the U.S., money laundering were some of the big ones, failure to report working as a foreign agent (rep).

30-Oct-17
Does Trump risk the political fallout of firing Mueller? To me, that would indicate the fox is trying to guard the hen house. It didn't work for Nixon.

Matt

30-Oct-17
Manafort charged w/ 12 counts conspiracy, money laundering tax evasion allegedly hiding millions from Ukraine foreign bank accts for yrs The conspiracy charges are the most troubling because it indeed conspiring with others. Who the “others” are is the big question. I’m certain we’ll find out soon. Don jr and Kushner are at the top of that list.

30-Oct-17
Judge Nap was saying Manafort's alledged work for the Ukraine govt was up till Sept 2016. He was on Trump's staff at that point then got fired some time later.

30-Oct-17
Hey dipwad, yea you, 'Theist..... once again you and your ilk can not seem to grasp that this has NOTHING to do with Trump or his family... NOTHING... .. this is all on these two and has NOTHING to do with the campaign the election nor the Trumps... the REAL crimes still lay with the Clintons, the DNC, Podesta, Comey, Mueller himself, and even more .... so move along little girl, you stinking up the place ...

30-Oct-17
Let's not forget, Mueller was tasked to investigate Trump's campaign and accusations of collusion with Russia. It's my understanding that charges have to relate to that task.

Perhaps Bad Karma, or some other legal beagle could confirm.

Matt

30-Oct-17
Congressman Pete King said he has sat in on many of these witness interviews and has not seen any evidence/testimony linking Trump to collusion so far.

30-Oct-17
I'm fairly sure that's not the case GG.

I'm not an attorney, but it is my understanding that if in the course of doing an investigation, whatever leads to crimes the special prosecutor uncovers can be pursued, whether or not they are related to the original inquiry.

KPC

30-Oct-17
Kevin,

That may well be the case. Certainly charges of any crimes should be pursued as a result of the inquiry. That just seems a bit of an open ticket for the investigation to get derailed in multiple directions unrelated to the original intent.

Matt

30-Oct-17
So indictment should result in a conviction if the facts are there. Applies to any and all politicians, business owners here and abroad, Hollyweird types, journalists.....

30-Oct-17
"That just seems a bit of an open ticket for the investigation to get derailed in multiple directions unrelated to the original intent."

Yep.

KPC

30-Oct-17

bigeasygator's embedded Photo
bigeasygator's embedded Photo
Here's the order appointing Mueller. Any crimes arising from the investigation are fair game. As you've said Matt, it's pretty much an open ticket.

30-Oct-17
I’m JTV, trump campaign advisor Papadopolous just plead guilty to lying to the FBI about asking Russians about dirt on Clinton. But nope, not about trump and Russia. Are you eating lead paint again? Hahahaha!

30-Oct-17
We now have a trump policy advisor admitting to being in contact w Russians for the sole purpose of getting information to derail Clinton’s campaign and promote trumps. He made several trips to Moscow while being paid by trumps campaign. Why? Papadopolous is singing like a soprano. Trump is setting himself. Mueller is a hero.

30-Oct-17
'theist, beside your being an ignorant idiot, you have no comprehension of what is going. I will say again.. the REAL crimes are what the Clintons, the DNC, Podesta, Mueller, Comey, Lynch, Obama and his administration has done.... what Muelller has done is he has gone on a fishing jaunt, looking for anything he can to pull the heat off the Uranium One crimes and the Dossier crap/lies.... Clinton and her ilk are in deep crap right now..... and once again in regards to Trump, this indictment with Manafort has NOTHING to do with Trumps campaign or any "Russian Collusion".... NOTHING .... the problem is YOU just cant handle the truth .. you can hope in one hand and crap in another, and all YOU will have is still crap ...

30-Oct-17
Well, I know this much. They are smiling in Russia.

Putin: "I task you with causing turmoil and doubt in the US by meeting with any campaign people you can. Pretend you want to help, have damaging info on their opponents, etc.."

Agent: "Which side?"

Putin: "Both, we don't know who will win and really don't care. The point is making a mess. Americans busy with scandals and doubting leadership keeps them all occupied and scattered while we go about our business around the world"

30-Oct-17
Interesting theory, Glunt. I guess that would make Putin the real chess player, eh?

Matt

30-Oct-17
Hmmm. Maybe you can express your irrational thought to the actual law enforcement agencies JTV. Otherwise can it. If Clinton is “in deep crap” then what is trump in?! Clear sailing?! And about Clinton; 1) why is there no investigation, indictments or arrests? 2) she’s not the president! Focus on 45. The corrupt faux potus. That’s the truth.

30-Oct-17
NOTE:

There are NO allegations in this, let alone any indictments even remotely related to any Russian meddling in the election.

That was supposed to be Meuller's charge here, yet all he came up with were indictments which have ZERO to do with any Trump collusion with Russia re. the election.

What a 'coincidence' the Mueller comes out with this right after it's been proven that the DNC and the Clinton campaign WERE colluding with the Russians re, the election!

30-Oct-17
Funny how the Dem chairman Perez described Manafort's work as supporting a "Pro-Putin Regime". He must come from the same education system that produced PaulyZ and his aliases here! In reality, the Ukraine election was to break them away from Russia and bring them closer to US interests. I would not be surprised if the US government was funding Manafort in part. Heck, Manaforts success in the Ukranian election probably ignited the Russian war in Crimea and prompted Putin to start messing with the US elections after what we did to him with Ukraine. Just sayin'....

30-Oct-17

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

30-Oct-17
There's one lawyer, and more than a few other folks, who ought to be quivering in their fruit of the looms over the money laundering charge. Because the $9mm paid Perkins Cole and funneled to Fusion GPS sure looks a lot like the elements of that crime.

30-Oct-17
How’s things looking with your heads under the sand? Clearly you haven’t seen the fact the Papadopolous has plead guilty to lying to the fbi about his meetings w Russia. He was trumps advisor. He took trips to Moscow while working for trump. He told the fbi he didn’t meet w Russians to benefit trump. That was the lie to the fbi that got him arrested and indicted. But sure. Nothing to see here.

30-Oct-17
As others have pointed out, Kyle, these indictments don't just happen overnight. These were in the works well ahead of last weeks' news cycle. So yes, it's a coincidence. And this is merely the tip of the iceberg. How big that iceberg is remains to be seen and is still very much an unanswered question. It may be small, or it may be huge...either way this is still closer to the beginning than it is the end IMO.

30-Oct-17
BEG,

Did or did not the DNC and the Hillary campaign pay for Fusion GPS to work with the Russians to come up with dirt on Trump?

ANSWER: YES! And there in lies the only collusion re. Russia's involvement in the election.

30-Oct-17

Gray Ghost's Link
FYI, Kyle. You might want to read the whole thing.

It seems both sides are getting caught with their hands in the Russian cookie jar.

Matt

30-Oct-17
Dems are under investigation as well Podesta!!Betting it’s not a 10-15 yr old unrelated tax issue!

30-Oct-17
Guess they just may drain the swamp after all!

30-Oct-17
GG,

I had read it. There is NO mention of evidence of any collusion with the Russians on his part.

There is evidence he was a minor player in the campaign and had no access to Trump.

There IS evidence of the DNC and the Clinton campaign colluding with the Russians on the election, however.

30-Oct-17
Kyle,

You can cling to that straw if you want too. But, the fact that Papadopoulos admitted to lying about his attempts to coordinate with Russians during the campaign doesn't bode well for their claims of no collusion.

And a short video to lighten the mood:

Matt

30-Oct-17

30-Oct-17
Papadopoulos was just a volunteer for the campaign

30-Oct-17
Matt,

"You can cling to that straw if you want too. But, the fact that Papadopoulos admitted to lying about his attempts to coordinate with Russians during the campaign doesn't bode well for their claims of no collusion."

Ooops! That is not what the indictment says. It simply says he lied about his conversations with the Russians, nothing more. It says nothing about any actual collusion.

What's really funny is it mentions the woman who claimed she had connections and power she did not have, that the Russians supposedly had thousands of Hillary's e-mails which could be damaging to Clinton, (Who didn't?), yet it was the Clinton campaign which hired Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Trump and did so while trying to hide that fact.    

30-Oct-17
If Trump crossed the line, I want him being held accountable. We knew Hillary and crew have committed crimes with email scandal and selling influence, so my wish for anyone at that level answering for their illegal actions is not likely to be granted.

30-Oct-17
"Ooops! That is not what the indictment says. It simply says he lied about his conversations with the Russians, nothing more."

Actually, that's exactly what the indictment says. Papadopoulos lied about his conversations *about* coordinating a meeting with the Russian women. Quit being obtuse.

So, we have Trump's ex-campaign chairmen charged with laundering $18M to avoid taxes, and we have a "foriegn advisor" to his campaign plead guilty to lying to the FBI about his conversations with Russians. Doesn't that at least raise an eyebrow about the credibility of Trump's associates?

The swamp may be empty on both sides when Mueller is done, if he's allowed to see this thru. That wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Matt

30-Oct-17
Some here are just not seeing the big picture. This is not a gop/dem thing. This is an American thing. Our democracy was attacked and wether it was dems or the president, I want mueller to indict and arrest anyone and everyone involved. Right now it’s lookig like trumps campaign people were working with Russians to assist trump. That’s the empirical evidence found in the indictment. The words in Papadopolous indictment line 21, subset A, is as such : “ On or about June 19, 2016 after several emails with the subject line new message from Russia I am willing to make the trip off the record if it is in the interest of Mr. Trump and the campaign to meet specific people in Moscow” How is this not collision on behalf of trump?

30-Oct-17
Well atheist. You are so sure of yourself, are you ready to take me up on my offer??? Still waiting for your lie, i mean answer. As you say, DRIP,DRIP,DRIP. 8^))))

30-Oct-17
“GetBent”: Hey atheist will you indulge me in a stupid challenge with an Internet stranger? ME: grow up And do your best to conduct yourself like a normal human being.

30-Oct-17
Collusion isn’t a crime!

30-Oct-17
It’s Abe Froman the sausage king of Chicago??(Ferris Beulers day off)

30-Oct-17
It's a simple question, moron. You come on and stir the $hit, and then run off and hide, for a couple of days. You want to continue your bull$hit lies, and i am calling you out on them. The problem you have, is you don't have the facts, or the balls to back up your $hit you throw on here. So once again, LIAR, Want to accept my offer, moron???? Simple question. I just want to see what a LIAR says, when you peg their a$$. 8^)))

30-Oct-17
Oh atheist. So you don't try and divert my question, it was to you. 8^)))

30-Oct-17
Collusion is legal?lying under oath is illegal!Athiest there’s no proof of any actual legal collusion only lying about requesting information!No evidence any meetings ever took place.No crime to dig up dirt regardless of sources.It is illegal to pay foreign persons to create fake dossiers.

30-Oct-17
"Collusion isn’t a crime!"

That's true, it's a catch all phrase describing a number of crimes, including conspiring with foreign nationals to influence an election, or computer and wire fraud, or contributions and donations from foreign nationals, even treason, among other things.

Semantics are important, but the media doesn't seem to think so. In this case "collusion" has become synonymous to a wide assortment of crimes that may apply.

Matt

30-Oct-17
The indictment of Manafort and Papodopolous means something about those two, and nothing more. Even if Papadopolous tried to arrange meetings with folks and Russians, if the meetings never took place, or were rejected, there's no crime for the others.

They also mean nothing about the credibility of any of Trump's other advisors. If you'll recall, Manafort was fired after about 2 months and replaced with Kelli Anne Conway, which turned out to be a very good move.

You can't just take a leap of faith with criminal indictments.

30-Oct-17
"You can't just take a leap of faith with criminal indictments. "

Unless of course you have a specific agenda to push.

Then if Mueller uncovered a bricklayer on one of Trump's building sites with a DUI from 36 years ago, that would surely point to the credibility of all Trump's hires.

:)

KPC

30-Oct-17
Lot of leftist people here showing some serious un-American attitudes. I would say Putin is having a good laugh at the USA today. He sees a divided Nation/enemy that would be easy to conquer, that includes Dems as well. I hope our left winger's here have thought about that. Putin has already stated he doesn't care who is President. He's preying on the emotions of the left and it's working like a charm.

30-Oct-17
There is CLEAR evidence with Clinton and Fusion GPS and the involvement there., some 9-12 million dollars worth of evidence......there is NOTHING with the Trump and Russia collusion... the clear evidence is against Clinton, and the Podesta group ... every thing that Happened with Manafort was BEFORE he was involved with Trump/campaign and Trump even fired him ... like I said 'Theist, keep hoping in one hand, and crap in the other and see what you end up with ... and we all know you are full of crap ...

30-Oct-17
I'm reading lying to the FBI is a felony with a potential sentence of 5 years.

Who knows what deal Papodopolous struck for that guilty plea, but I'm betting the FBI has more on him, and/or Papodopolous is being used to get to bigger fish.

Matt

30-Oct-17
It reads that Popadaupolis (sp?) was in contact with a professor who had connections in Moscow and "attempted" to setup meetings with "trump campaign officials". This Popadaupolis was a volunteer guy on the fringe advisory level, who Sanders said was at one campaign meeting?? And he was trying to arrange some thing with Trump campaign staff. Not even Trump. And none of his attempts to arrange meetings was accepted?? An attempt by some fringe outsider that never went anywhere further. Doesn't sound like much at this point. Sounds like Manafort did some serious dirty money tax evasion stuff, and he should do time. Also not connected to Trump.

30-Oct-17
I'm no lawyer, but I doubt Papodopolous would plead guilty to a possible 5 year sentence unless he was actually guilty of larger crimes. This is where our legal system becomes frustrating for me. The final charges and sentences are rarely for the actual crime that was committed.

Plea bargains have bastardized our system.

Matt

30-Oct-17
Just imagine if Popadaupolis was paid $9 million dollars from the Clinton campaign and DNC committee, to hire a British spy who spread that money among actual Russian agents to assemble a collection of fake stories about a candidate to swing the election. And that dossier of fake stories was shared with the sitting President who was also working to help Clinton get elected, so he gave the fake dossier to his justice department as if legitimate. And they then pulled a FISA warrant based on the fake dossier assembled by foreign agents, to conduct illegal wire taps on her political opponent. Same same???

30-Oct-17
All any of this shows is that taxpayer money is being wasted by Democrats in order to attempt to overturn our election of Trump.

God bless, Steve

30-Oct-17
and yet the real crooks walk around free (for now).... Clinton and their Crime Cartel, Obama and his "crooks" ...

30-Oct-17
FYI,

Opposition research isn't a crime either.

30-Oct-17
GG I don’t know much about how the feds handle stuff. However on a state level lots of plea bargains for a reduced sentence every day. That could be why he plead guilty. He knew they had him so instead of taking his chances with what the judge dished out he took the plea bargain from the prosecutor.

30-Oct-17
Boy have things turned. A few months ago it was “ no one from the campaign had anything to do anything w Russia”. Now it’s “so what?!” America was and is under attack from foreign adversaries. Trump may or may not have participated. Clinton may or may not have participated. Mueller has to slam the lid on all of them!

30-Oct-17
Boy have things turned. A few months ago it was “ no one from the campaign had anything to do anything w Russia”. Now it’s “so what?!” America was and is under attack from foreign adversaries. Trump may or may not have participated. Clinton may or may not have participated. Mueller has to slam the lid on all of them!

30-Oct-17
"Mueller has to slam the lid on all of them"!

Mueller needs to recuse himself in regards to DNC/ HRC, and let someone with less political motivation handle things, since he was a former FBI Director who worked closely with Comey, when the Fake Dossier was recognized by the Feds, but used as a tool to wiretap Trump and Associates.

30-Oct-17
Right..... By the same token Bernie Sanders should be arrested because one of his supporters/volunteers going by Atheist Houseboat Capt. PaulZ is a serial lying bastard....... good grief the stupid is strong with this one.......

30-Oct-17

JTV's embedded Photo
JTV's embedded Photo
'theist looking for clues

30-Oct-17
Here 'Theist, read this by Gregg Jarrett ..... another great write up by him .. and why you and your libs are standing around with crap in your one hand and hoping in the other ...

Over the weekend, the mainstream media was absolutely giddy with delight upon learning there would be an indictment by special counsel, Robert Mueller.

This was proof positive, they insisted, that Trump “colluded” with Russia to influence the 2016 presidential election. Their exuberance was the equivalent of a two day-long tailgate party. Too bad it was premature.

Manafort & Gates

The celebration came to a crashing end when the indictments of Paul Manafort and his business associate, Rick Gates, were unsealed Monday morning. It turns out the charges are, basically, a tax fraud case. The two men stand accused of hiding their income from their lobbying work for Ukraine in order to avoid paying taxes, then lying about it. That’s it.

The 31-page indictment makes no mention of Trump or Russia or “collusion.” The media seemed as dejected as a kid who wakes up on Christmas morning, only to find there are no presents under the tree. Gee whiz.

The truth is, it should have come as no surprise to anyone, much less the media, that Manafort was in legal jeopardy for his business dealings. The FBI raided his home over the summer. It was later learned that the FBI wiretapped his conversations as far back as 2014. And it was widely reported that Manafort had been told by Mueller’s team that he would be criminally charged.

It could be said that Hillary Clinton is the one who was conspiring with the Russians by breaking campaign finance laws with impunity. The media became even more dispirited when they read through the indictment, discovering that nearly all of Manafort’s alleged wrongdoing substantially pre-dates his brief stint as chairman of the Trump campaign. In other words, there is no connection to either Trump or his campaign.

Somewhere, I’m sure, ABC’s Martha Raddatz and CNN’s Van Jones were crying. Again. Just like the tears they shed on camera election night when Hillary lost.

Papadopoulos

But wait. Shortly after the indictments were unsealed, the media’s spirits were suddenly boosted when the special counsel revealed that a former adviser to Trump pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with a Russian national during his time on the Trump campaign. Surely this was evidence of illegal “collusion,” right?

Wrong. George Papadopoulos pled guilty to a single charge of making a false statement to the FBI. He was not charged with so-called “collusion” because no such crime exists in American statutory law, except in anti-trust matters. It has no application to elections and political campaigns.

It is not a crime to talk to a Russian. Or, in Papadopoulos’s case, attempting to talk with a Russian through an intermediary. Not that the media would ever understand that. They have never managed to point to a single statute that makes “colluding” with a foreign government in a political campaign a crime, likely because it does not exist in the criminal codes.

To put it plainly, Mueller is tasked with finding a crime that does not exist in the law. It is a legal impossibility. He is being asked to do something that is manifestly unattainable. But that did not stop them from accusing Donald Trump, Jr., of illegally conspiring with the Russians when he met with a Russian lawyer to obtain information on Hillary Clinton. What law did he break? None. The Federal Election Commission has made it clear that it is perfectly lawful for foreign nationals to be involved in campaigns, as long as they are not paid and do not donate money. Which brings us to Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton

It is against the law for the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee to funnel millions of dollars to a British spy and to Russian sources in order to obtain the infamous and discredited Trump “dossier.” The Federal Election Campaign Act (52 USC 30101) prohibits foreign nationals and governments from giving or receiving money in U.S. campaigns. It also prohibits the filing of false or misleading campaign reports to hide the true purpose of the money (52 USC 30121). This is what Clinton and the DNC appear to have done.

Most often the penalty for violating this law is a fine, but in egregious cases, like this one, criminal prosecutions have been sought and convictions obtained. In this sense, it could be said that Hillary Clinton is the one who was conspiring with the Russians by breaking campaign finance laws with impunity.

But that’s not all. Damning new evidence appears to show that Clinton used her office as Secretary of State to confer benefits to Russia in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her foundation and cash to her husband. Secret recordings, intercepted emails, financial records, and eyewitness accounts allegedly show that Russian nuclear officials enriched the Clintons at the very time Hillary presided over a governing body which unanimously approved the sale of one-fifth of America’s uranium supply to Russia.

If this proves to be a corrupt “pay-to-play” scheme, it would constitute a myriad of crimes, including bribery (18 USC 201-b), mail fraud (18 USC 1341), and wire fraud (18 USC 1343). It might also qualify for racketeering charges (18 USC 1961-1968), if her foundation is determined to have been used as a criminal enterprise.

Despite all the incriminating evidence, Clinton has managed to avoid being pursued by a special counsel. Trump, on the other hand, is being chased by Robert Mueller and his team, notwithstanding a dearth of evidence.

Robert Mueller

The indictments of Manafort and Gates now present a unique opportunity to challenge the authority of the special counsel.

Until now, no one had legal “standing” to argue in court that the appointment of Mueller was illegal. The criminal charges change all that. The two defendants will be able to argue before a judge that Mueller’s appointment by Acting Attorney General Rod Rosenstein violated the special counsel law.

As I pointed out in a column last May, the law (28 CFR 600) grants legal authority to appoint a special counsel to investigate crimes. Only crimes. He has limited jurisdiction. Yet, in his order appointing Mueller as special counsel (Order No. 3915-2017), Rosenstein directed him to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump.” It fails to identify any specific crimes, likely because none are applicable.

To put it plainly, Mueller is tasked with finding a crime that does not exist in the law. It is a legal impossibility. He is being asked to do something that is manifestly unattainable.

If the federal judge agrees, Mueller and his team would be disbanded by judicial order. The Department of Justice would have to seek a new indictment of Manafort and Gates without the special counsel or drop the case entirely.

The naming of Robert Mueller was tainted with disqualifying conflicts of interest from the beginning. Fired FBI Director James Comey admitted he leaked presidential memos to the media for the sole purpose of triggering the appointment of a special counsel who just happens to be Comey’s longtime friend, ally and partner.

It is no coincidence that Rosenstein appointed Mueller. We now know both men were overseeing the corrupt Uranium One sale which involved Russian bribes, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering. They appear to have kept it secret, even hiding it from Congress which would surely have cancelled the transaction involving a vital national security asset. A cover-up? It has the stench of one.

How can Americans have confidence in the outcome of the Trump-Russia matter if the integrity and impartiality of Mueller and Rosenstein has been compromised by their suspected cover-up of the Clinton-Russia case? Both men should resign.

And a new special counsel should be appointed – this time to investigate Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump.

Gregg Jarrett joined FOX News Channel (FNC) in 2002 and is based in New York. He currently serves as legal analyst and offers commentary across both FNC and FOX Business Network (FBN).

30-Oct-17
Im glad they caught these guys lying to the FBI and not divulging foreign dealings.

Now lets really blow this thing wide open and investigate the investigators.

Im not optimistic about catching Hillary when a complicit AG and FBI let her erase records and decide what is relevant. A lawyer with full reign- tough to nail.

I dont understand how even the most hardcore Dem can defend the crap Hillary got away with.

30-Oct-17
I sense that Trump is a conduit to help clean out government corruption. A man for just such a time as this.....

Where better to start than in our home field? It's not like some Republicans (or those hiding behind that party logo) haven't been corrupt.

Personally, I'd rather clean up my own backyard (at a cost) before pointing my finger at someone else's mess. Then I won't be so tempted to harshly accuse others of their issues.....

Just sayin'.......

30-Oct-17

Annony Mouse's Link
Over enthusiastic investigations in an attempt to damage the Trump administration may lead to unintended consequences...

FBI RELIANCE ON DISCREDITED FUSION GPS “RUSSIA DOSSIER” THREATENS MANAFORT PROSECUTION

FBI illegally obtained FISA wiretapping of Manafort based on dossier

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Special Counselor Robert Mueller’s case is in danger of being thrown out of court when the FBI is forced to admit FISA court authority to conduct electronic surveillance on former Trump campaign Paul Manafort was based on the fraudulent Fusion GPS “Russia dossier” that the FBI, the Clinton campaign, and the Democratic National Committee paid to be produced.

On Sept. 19, 2017, CNN reported that U.S. investigators conducted electronic surveillance on Manafort both before and after the election under a FISA court warrant.

The CNN article cites only unnamed sources, strongly suggesting the leak was based on an illegal leak to the press that could end up being traced back to the FBI, to Mueller’s Special Counselor office, or to both.

Under the “fruit of the poison tree doctrine” established by the Supreme Court in Fourth Amendment illegal search and seizure cases, the FBI and/or Mueller may have compromised their entire investigation of Paul Manafort by either using the fraudulent “Russia dossier” paid for in part by the FBI, or by illegally leaking information derived from the FISA-authorized electronic surveillance to CNN and other mainstream media publications known to be partisan “Never Trump” mouthpieces.

CNN reported the secret FISA warrant was obtained after Manafort became the subject of the FBI investigation that began as early as 2014 under then FBI Director James Comey, and centered upon work Manafort conducted consulting with Ukraine.

“Some of the intelligence collected includes communications that sparked concerns among investigators that Manafort had encouraged the Russians to help with the campaign, according to three sources familiar with the investigation. Two of these sources, however, cautioned that the evidence is not conclusive,” CNN reported.

“Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team, which is leading the investigation into Russia’s involvement in the election, has been provided details of these communications,” the CNN report stressed.

30-Oct-17
wouldnt that be rich... the charges tossed on Manafort because the Obama administration's FBI (Comey) used the fraudulent "dossier" to get there ...lol... same goes for Muellers whole witch hunt, and any thing based off that "dossier" ....

30-Oct-17
I can’t help but wonder if Podesta is next. I sure hope so. Drain that swamp I say.

30-Oct-17
I want to see Uranium One investigated. Mueller can't do it since he was in it up to his neck. I think that is the next big shoe to fall.

30-Oct-17
Mueller's charges are based on what is called Poison Fruit. Anything stemming on the illegally obtained document is terminally polluted and cannot be brought to trial.

God bless, Steve

31-Oct-17
So basically another nothing burger.

Terry

31-Oct-17

31-Oct-17
Back to reality:

31-Oct-17
Don't get your hopes up Atheist. Not going to happen.

31-Oct-17
Kevin Downing speaking to the press Monday outside of court. He pointed out how rare it is for the U.S. government to prosecute based on failure to register as a foreign agent.

Manafort’s lawyer said Monday to the press, “Today you see an indictment brought by a Special Counsel that is using a very novel theory to prosecute Mr. Manafort regarding a FARA filing. The United States government has only used that offense 6 times since 1966 that resulted in one conviction.”

31-Oct-17
Podesta Group Retroactively Filed DOJ Disclosures in August-Same Forms Manafort Arrested for Today… WHO TIPPED THEM OFF?

Now today Manafort was arrested for not filing the same forms the Podestas just filed in August.

Also, it was already reported in August that Manafort had not filed these forms.

02-Nov-17
When do you think Mueller will look towards Russia and the path leadong right through the DNC, the Clinton Global Initiative, and Hillary at the state department?? After Manafort/Gates/Papadaupolis in an attempt to look unbiased.... or never, because he is establishment and deep state himself?? Thoughts?

02-Nov-17

Gray Ghost's Link
According to Paul Ryan, "Special counsel Mueller 'anything but' a biased partisan."

Matt

02-Nov-17
This is how it works. Find a target that is connected to the campaign, get dirt on them, charge them with crimes unrelated to the primary investigation, then, start squeezing them for information in exchange for a lesser sentence. Rinse, repeat, until you find something connected to the "Big Fish".

This isn't the first time Mueller has gone that route. Problem is, still not one shred of evidence of collusion. Going to hard to fabricate something like that.

02-Nov-17
Ken Starr was on the radio this morning, also expressing total faith IN Mueller

02-Nov-17
We don't know what they've uncovered so far, so I'll avoid guessing.

Fruit of the poisonous tree is a legal doctrine used when law enforcement is the bad actor. That other people in the DNC did something illicit, like essentially money laundering the payments to Fusion GPS, does not trigger that doctrine, or the possible remedy of dismissal of the charges. It's more like the scene in Dirty Harry where he stomped on the leg of the suspect, when the suspect asked for his lawyer, to get a confession as to where the victim was. Someone will have to explain to me why when the suspect are committing crimes, the evidence can't be used because that's not how I remember it.

06-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link

06-Nov-17
Great link, mouse

07-Nov-17
In reference to the link/article from the American Thinker that 'mouse provided ... that is the bitch slap heard around the world... POINT ON !! ... some wonderfully great facts and truths in there ...

07-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link
Real obstruction of justice...

07-Nov-17
Hillary Clinton,

"Grossly negligent."

"Grossly unlikeable."

"Grossly narcissistic."

"Grossly dishonest."

"Grossly stupid."

"What Happened?"

Did I miss anything?

07-Nov-17
"Grossly corrupt."

07-Nov-17
Just plain Gross IMO

07-Nov-17
Kevin,

Yeah, there's that as well!

07-Nov-17
And my happiest one of all "Grossly unemployed!"

07-Nov-17
Kevin,

For sure!

As in "wonderfully grossly not the POTUS!"

"What Happened?" LOL!

09-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link

09-Nov-17
Great link, Mouse. Sad that the average American seems not worried that the clinton/obama crime cartel still intend to take over America regardless of the will of the people or the constitution.

12-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link

12-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link

12-Nov-17
Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!

12-Nov-17
What, the truth is finally coming out ?... oh my, this will break the heart of LHM and his fellow butt hurt libs/#neverTrumpers ....

12-Nov-17
atheist????

13-Nov-17
atheist??? WOW. Now you are even tucking your tail, and running off to hide from YOUR OWN thread. Only people that come on here to stir the $hit, reacts like you. 8^)))

13-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link

14-Nov-17
atheist????

What's taking your guys so long to bring down Trump, you said it was Mueller time?

What's the heck going on, are you full of bs or what?

• Sitka Gear