Woods Walker 01-Nov-17
HA/KS 01-Nov-17
Shuteye 01-Nov-17
HA/KS 01-Nov-17
Beendare 02-Nov-17
Fivers 02-Nov-17
HA/KS 02-Nov-17
28-Oct-17
The danger of scapegoating Hillary (Note: internal links at article)

In my previous post, I asked Will Hillary Clinton be the scapegoat?

And while I think it is possible the media and Democrats would love nothing more than to let Hillary take the fall for the Russia scandals, there is a danger in doing that.

Back in June of 2015, I wrote a column titled Dance with the one that brung ya.

At the time, Hillary had yet to give her big, splashy Roosevelt Island speech. But despite not officially being a candidate for President, Democrats were already grumbling that Hillary was not the best choice.

Can you blame them? Look at everything dragging her down — the email scandal, Benghazi, Clinton Foundation Pay-to-Play. Hillary wasn’t exactly the best choice.

So naturally some Democrats were desperate for a better candidate to toss his hat into the ring.

And in my column, I wrote this:

If they bail on Hillary a second time, the damage will come from Hillary herself. Like Obama, Hillary has no party loyalty. All she cares about is her own power and career. And if the Democrats leave her standing like a wallflower in order to woo a new candidate into dancing with them, she will turn on them like a rabid dog. Burning bridges behind her is Hillary’s primary mode of transportation. And trust me, she’ll start burning.

And if it was true in 2015, it is doubly true today.

As it is, Hillary already feels betrayed by the Democrats. And let’s be honest. She has nothing to lose.

Her guaranteed victory blew up in her face like a trick cigar.

And she’s bitter, angry and looking for payback.

If Hillary Clinton were a Democrat party loyalist, she never would have written that damn book.

And we wouldn’t be subjected to her never-ending blame tour.

She doesn’t give a damn that her ubiquity is damaging the Democrat Party.

In fact, among those she’s blamed for her defeat are the DNC and Obama himself.

So no. Hillary has no loyalty to them or to the country.

After all. We all betrayed her. And we’re all on her list.

So what happens if the Democrats decide to make her the scapegoat for Uranium One and the dirty dossier?

Well, let’s put it this way — danger Will Robinson, danger.

If you think Donald Trump is the only one Hillary has dirt on, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

I shudder to think what she has on the DNC or Barack Obama himself.

And if she doesn’t care what her book tour is doing to the Democrats, I’m guessing she wouldn’t hesitate to set fire to the whole party if they try laying these scandals at her feet.

Hillary wasn’t given the nomination because she was “the most qualified candidate for President ever to run.”

Only Peter Daou and the lickspittles who troll Verrit think that.

No. The DNC sold its soul to ensure Hillary got the nomination because to not do so would have unleashed hell, hell, hell.

Any other candidate saddled with as many scandals as Hillary Clinton would have been jettisoned in a heartbeat.

So the only logical explanation for their loyalty to her is Mutually Assured Destruction.

If she went down, she was going to take them with her.

So if they intend on laying off the Russian scandals on Hillary, she’s going to set fire to the entire Democrat Party.

Come on. You know I’m right.

Come to think of it. I’m actually hoping that’s exactly what happens.

I'm sure that Hillary also has the goods on a number of members of the eGOP and OPRESS™ who will also find ways to deflect any revelations away from she who should have been queen.

01-Nov-17
I think there is a lot to what you say....

Hillary and Bill had set her to run many years ago. Now how much dirt she has on all of the parties involved...yeah, some for sure.

In this political environment, she will never go to jail....sorry to upset some of my more conservative friends...and thats the ONLY way the wrath you mention would ever surface. the threat of jail time.

01-Nov-17
I was thinking the same thing Bruce. There isn’t a chance in hell she will go to jail.

I have come to terms with every single person in Washington has skeletons in there closet. They cover for each other to keep them babies locked away and hidden.

Comey’s press conference last year on emailgate was a dead give away. He was afraid his dirt would come out.

01-Nov-17
If they have that much fear of her, she will end up dead before she can take many of them down.

01-Nov-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

01-Nov-17
I do believe Hillary brought corruption to a whole new level with her Sec of State dealings ....but there are hundreds if not thousands of politicians and Gov appointees that score an 8 out of 10 on that list. THATS what we are dealing with here.

Why hasn't Comey taken more heat?

Why hasn't Holder been slammed? Lois Lerner, that Human Resources gal ....the list goes on an on.

There is a whole bunch of Gov folks that are skating....and I ask myself "Why?" all the time.

01-Nov-17
"Hillary brought corruption to a whole new level with her Sec of State dealings"

Definitely true for the present status of politics. I believe that pretty much everyone closely associated with her are crooked or at least looking the other way about things they knew are illegal or at least wrong.

"there are hundreds if not thousands of politicians and Gov appointees that score an 8 out of 10 on that list"

I do not believe that to be true.

01-Nov-17

HA/KS's Link
"Obama’s Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Secretly Paid Fusion GPS In 2016"

01-Nov-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

01-Nov-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

01-Nov-17
Sean Hannity pointed out why Mueller, Comey and a bunch of others cannot legally bring a case against Trump. They are complicit and all up to their necks in covering up for Hillary and Obama. Sean has proof and Greg Garrett has dug it all up. Tomorrow night he will show more and I will be watching. He says if Hillary is investigated a bunch of people now investigating Trump will be found out and they can't have that.

01-Nov-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

02-Nov-17
"I do not believe that to be true."

HA, i appreciate your optimistic attitude. I unfortunately have had clients and friends that over the years are in a position to know. Factor in state congress, mayors, etc....heck there are problably that many in the Chicago area alone -grin [kidding]

When I hear these retired lobbyists/Captains of industry make comments like, "Its crazy how cheaply these congressmen can be bought" and the like....it disgusts me.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to do the numbers on some of these life long politicians salary vs their net worth to figure there is a lot of funny business going on. Hillary is a glaring example-they go from little to almost a billion dollars in their slush fund....err, sorry, "Foundation" in something like 8 years..oh, nothing fishy about that. I would say much of this graft is on a much smaller scale- I personally know of many local RE ventures where a chunk of ground that isn't worth a lot gets a zoning change, or a road put in...now its worth millions. Its happening.

02-Nov-17
Donna Brazile has got the ball rolling!!

02-Nov-17
" there are problably that many in the Chicago area alone -grin [kidding]"

I would probably say that with a straight face and NOT be kidding.

• Sitka Gear