TD 31-Oct-17
Thumper 31-Oct-17
Hunting5555 01-Nov-17
Joey Ward 01-Nov-17
TD 01-Nov-17
Wayne Helmick 01-Nov-17
30-Oct-17

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
House of cards! Too soon?!? Lol...They’ll continue to implode and eat their own!

Rosie O'Donnell has come out swinging against fellow actor Kevin Spacey, likening him to disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein and tweeting that "we all knew" about the "House of Cards" star's alleged behavior.

30-Oct-17
So that statement “We all knew” makes all of you guilty of enabling a pedophile. Same with these women like Ashley Judd. You kept your mouth shut basically for money. What about all the other women and girls after you that were preyed upon Weinstein because you valued your job and money more than protecting others. Then you stand up bad mouthing the president for alleged acts. Now you want sympathy and are playing the victim. A decent person would have walked out. Your a scummy person like all the others in Hollywood that tired a blind eye to these predators. This is only the beginning of things to come on this nasty bunch.

30-Oct-17
Once again, they are basically carnies with better teeth and fancier cars. In the pre-Hollywood days, when a traveling show hit a town they'd let them perform for a day or so and then they'd run them out of town because people back then KNEW what they were and didn't want the contamination. That hasn't changed. They are still fakes, pervert, thieves and hucksters.

And they DAMN sure didn't idolize them, no less pay any attention to their opinions, political and otherwise.

30-Oct-17
A client has a funny story about Spacey. Many years ago before everyone knew he was gay Spacey propositioned him... the guy was shocked when he realized what was going on. He is ex shortstop for Cal Bears so he can take care of himself but didnt punch Spacey, he says if it was some unknown he would have.

___ My wife is just livid about all of these actresses that knew and didnt say anything- i love that these folks are a bunch of hypocrites!

30-Oct-17
See my post..........

30-Oct-17
I'm waiting for the other hammer to fall with child's actors.

I read where Ashley Judd said she was almost a victim but admitted she promised Weinstein sex for an Academy Award.

30-Oct-17
I missed one. Add "WHORES" to my description.

30-Oct-17
When liberals play the "I'm more shocked, upset and care more than anyone else" game...... look out..... they will throw any and all under the bus...... seems this might replace Trump outrage as #1 now..... gorbal warming might be dropping out of the top 5.

31-Oct-17
Yup. Kinda makes "American Beauty" a little more clear too......

31-Oct-17
I'm waiting for the other hammer to drop involving child actors.

01-Nov-17
Supposedly Corey Feldman is going to spill the beans in the next few weeks on everything he witnessed as a child actor. Says he will name names..... We shall see.....

01-Nov-17
Corey Feldman? A goonie? Yes.

Credible goonie? I don't think so.

:-)

01-Nov-17
Somebody was getting him the heroin.......

Like I said..... the "look at me" contest is on.....

Interesting Brad Pitt/Weinstein story related through NR, from a People Mag source.....

"[Actor Brad] Pitt, who was dating Paltrow at the time, confronted Weinstein about the incident at a Hollywood party around 1995, a source tells PEOPLE. “Brad threatened Harvey,” says the source. “He got right in his face, poked him in the chest and said, ‘You will not ever do this to Gwyneth ever again.’” The source adds that Pitt “made it clear there would be consequences” if Weinstein tried anything again, and “described it as giving Harvey a ‘Missouri whooping.’” (Pitt grew up in Springfield, Missouri.) “He made it absolutely clear this was not going to happen again and it didn’t,” explains the source. As for Weinstein’s response, the source says, “At first Harvey tried to explain, then he stopped and listened and got the message.”

Are ya gonna be shocked with anything about Michael Jackson?

01-Nov-17
Pat, there are parts of that movie that I can't watch.

• Sitka Gear