bad karma 31-Oct-17
Brotsky 31-Oct-17
BIG BEAR 31-Oct-17
bigswivle 31-Oct-17
tonyo6302 01-Nov-17
Jim Moore 01-Nov-17
BIG BEAR 01-Nov-17
30-Oct-17
Here’s a reason for those that hate to shave not to. It’s to bring awareness to men’s health issues. So let those scratchy whiskers grow.

30-Oct-17
I always worry about my bowstring getting caught in it but it never happens.

30-Oct-17
Good grief!

What's next? We should all wear blue ribbons?

30-Oct-17
No manscaping November......

31-Oct-17
Kyle you need to get out more. This isn’t anything new. I say it’s about time they have some kind of awareness about cancer in men. Everyone of us are going to have to deal with prostate issues if you live into your 60s-70sand beyond. It’s not a matter of having cancer cells in your prostate it’s how bad will it be. I’ve had to have my bladder viewed through a bore scope twice and 12 biopsies taken of my prostate. Think about how they bet a scope into your bladder or how a biopsy is taken in your prostate. Both of them are taken through two orifices that things should never be put up into.

31-Oct-17
DL,

I know all about that. So I see no reason for not shaving or anything similar.

31-Oct-17
Perhaps it's so everyone can look like a Weinstein?

31-Oct-17
My dad lost his prostate and my mom lost both her breasts to cancer.... I don't need to skip shaving for a month to bring awareness to that.... but knock yourself out....

31-Oct-17
I always thought it so women had a break at least 1 month a year?!?!

31-Oct-17
Big Bear,

Same here. I lost both my parents and my older sister to cancer and my younger sister is probably terminal at this time.

Like you, I'm more aware of cancer than I'd like to be.

31-Oct-17
I skip shaving on many days because chicks think I'm sexier with a little facial hair.

;-)

Matt

31-Oct-17
"I think I might offer free breast examinations to all the ladies I encounter today."

The Weinstein angle, eh?

#countmein

31-Oct-17
Well if we’re going there ok. My dad died of non hotchkins lymphoma at age 48, I was 12 at the time. His three sisters all had cancer within three years and only one survived by age 52. My brother has renel cell carcinoma. He’s lost a kidney, part of a lung and two months ago a leg that developed tumors. So yeah I know what cancer is about. The reason it was originated was to hopefully wake up men to go to Drs. Men are the worst at going in to get a physical. I hate them and I’ve never met anyone that does. Getting a colonoscopy is not what any guy wants done but the possibility of wearing a colostomy bag should scare guys into getting checked.

31-Oct-17
Don't forget prostate checks !!!

31-Oct-17
Get them free in San Francisco.

31-Oct-17
The msm will never tell you this, but more men die from prostrate cancer than do women from breast cancer.

No doubt that's because there's nothing sexy about a prostrate.

31-Oct-17
You’ve never seen a prostrate girl in a Bikini Kyle?

That’s the truth about prostate cancer. Every time I go to Safeway to pay they are pimping money for breast cancer, cervical cancer, women’s heart disease and other women’s related issues. Finally every so often they will have prostate cancer on the pay screen to donate money. The sad thing for men is colon cancer and prostate deaths are preventable if caught early. But Kyles correct. Boobs get more attention than prostates or colons unless you go through the TSA security at SFO.

31-Oct-17
Prostrate girls. You never have to look them in the eyes.

31-Oct-17
I think we should use this to bring attention to all of the "men" out there who have beards but don't know how to change a tire or skin a deer.

31-Oct-17
"I think we should use this to bring attention to all of the "men" out there who have beards but don't know how to change a tire or skin a deer."

You mean like the fake lumber jack looking guys with the skinny jeans and the beard like a civil war general? God I cannot stand that or a man bun for that matter.

31-Oct-17
I quit shaving Christmas Eve 2015. And people appear to be happy seeing less of my face so I've kept the beard.

31-Oct-17
I see that you have also encountered these "men".

31-Oct-17
Either grow a Justin Turner or don't bother.... no manicured yuppie beards and skinny jeans folded up at the bottom.......

31-Oct-17
Can't take the itching from the beard man

01-Nov-17
the itching goes away once you have a beard for a while

01-Nov-17
I can have a beard, or I can have relations with my Wife.

. . .

.. ..

So, no beard for me.

;^)

01-Nov-17

Jim Moore's embedded Photo
Jim Moore's embedded Photo
Str8 and Brotsky, even in my rural community we have a couple of those types around. My wife says "what the hell is that look for?" LOL. Seriously though, I did not know that November was a mens cancer month. Won't that trigger some non-binary or feminist somewhere?

01-Nov-17
Would that be a Dick Van Dyke ??

• Sitka Gear