Annony Mouse 04-Nov-17
Annony Mouse 04-Nov-17
HA/KS 05-Nov-17
Woods Walker 05-Nov-17
Mike the Carpenter 05-Nov-17
bad karma 05-Nov-17
Woods Walker 05-Nov-17
03-Nov-17
Anyone looking forward to filling their AntiFa tags tomorrow? :)

03-Nov-17
LOL. Yes, I read an article about the Civil War they're going to start tomorrow. They better ask their Mommy and Daddy's first and see if it's ok.

03-Nov-17
I am heading to Ohio for a couple weeks of hunting tomorrow morning. If any of those asshats get in my way, they will be greasing my axels. I got no time for their nonsense.

03-Nov-17
I'll be in SE Wyoming tomorrow. I suspect there will be none there, but if there are, there will soon be none there.

03-Nov-17
bk, that is hilarious.

03-Nov-17
Reminds me of a coyote contest I did in St Francis KS. Some Boulderites drove out there to protest. They stood at the entrance with signs. The next day we were all gone hunting before dawn and not coming back until Sunday so they spent a couple hours around town before driving home. The city attorney said she met with them and they left because everyone they talked to in town supported the contest. She was scooping me up a bowl of chili at the awards dinner when she told me that :^)

03-Nov-17

03-Nov-17
They should have insured of total gun control before they start their "violent" uprising or just go howling at the Beaver Moon.

03-Nov-17
Glunt, St'Francis is a great place. I went to HS there and grew up on the state line SW of town. If you are familiar with Bonny State Park and Hale Ponds, they were my two great-grandfather's homesteads.

04-Nov-17
Anything happening with this?

04-Nov-17

elkmtngear's embedded Photo
elkmtngear's embedded Photo
Bwhahhaa...Here's the "Apocalypse" in NYC right now...I'm surprised their Mommies didn't make them wear Yellow Rain Slickers with their masks...

04-Nov-17
WOW...looks like we are screwed. HA!!

04-Nov-17

04-Nov-17

05-Nov-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

05-Nov-17
What if they had a revolution, and no one showed up?

05-Nov-17
They didn’t have a “Revolution”, I believe they had a Revelation instead.

05-Nov-17
I didn't see any in Wyoming, but we did actually find a surfboard while returning from an stalk on some pronghorns, so there may have been a few snowflakes there. (I am not making this up. We did find a surfboard on the side of the highway.)

05-Nov-17
Yes, they use them for windsurfing out there! The only problem is that when you do catch a wind wave you'll likely as not wind up in Sydney Nebraska at the end of your ride.

• Sitka Gear