TGbow 08-Nov-17
NvaGvUp 08-Nov-17
Thumper 09-Nov-17
06-Nov-17

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
This is perfect!

From COTR:

"Liberal “Hero” Flips Off Trump’s Motorcade…Gets Exactly What She Has Coming To Her

November 6, 2017

Kimber

Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers all over the country CHEERED when Stage 4 syndrome victim Juli Briskman pulled this little stunt:

Adorable, Juli. You must be really proud.

Spoiler alert: She WAS really proud. She even talked to the insufferable leftist dumpster fire that is the Huffington Post.

This article reminds me why I hate them with a passion.

The picture, snapped by a White House photographer traveling with the president as he left his golf course in Sterling, Va., went viral almost immediately. News outlets picked up the story when it appeared in a White House pool report. Late-night talk show hosts told jokes about the encounter and people on social media began hailing the unidentified woman as a “she-ro,” using the hashtag #Her2020.

Asked what she was thinking when she saw Trump’s motorcade roll up next to her, Briskman said it was a gut reaction to flip him off.

“He was passing by and my blood just started to boil,” she said. “I’m thinking, DACA recipients are getting kicked out. He pulled ads for open enrollment in Obamacare. Only one-third of Puerto Rico has power. I’m thinking, he’s at the damn golf course again.”

“I flipped off the motorcade a number of times,” she added.

“She-ro”… because chicks can’t be regular heroes? SHAME ON YOU, HUFF-PO. THAT’S SEEEEEXIST. PS This chick isn’t a hero, she’s a moron.

But GOOOD FOR YOUUUUU, cupcake!

Turns out her employer had a policy against being a COMPLETE AND UTTER TWIT. In a Saturday interview with HuffPost, Briskman, a 50-year-old mother of two, said she was stunned that someone had taken a picture of her giving Trump the middle finger.

As the photo circulated online, Briskman decided to tell Akima’s HR department what was happening when she went to work on Monday. By Tuesday, her bosses called her into a meeting and said she had violated the company’s social media policy by using the photo as her profile picture on Twitter and Facebook.

“They said, ‘We’re separating from you,‘” said Briskman. “Basically, you cannot have ‘lewd’ or ‘obscene’ things in your social media. So they were calling flipping him off ‘obscene.’”

Briskman, a Democrat, said she plans to look for a new job with an advocacy group that she believes in, like Planned Parenthood or PETA." Have fun looking for a new job, “she-ro.”

06-Nov-17
Progressive snowlflake was so proud of herself she posted it on social media and even let her employers how brave she was.

06-Nov-17
But aren’t you the champion of free speech? And did you get all verklempt when people flipped off obama or did you cheer and encourage?

06-Nov-17
There are ramifications for your actions..... I'm quite certain some guys here would do the same thing to Hillary Clinton..... and some of the things guys post on here would not go over well at work..... at least mine...... She's not too smart and now she's paying for her actions...

06-Nov-17
"But aren’t you the champion of free speech? And did you get all verklempt when people flipped off obama or did you cheer and encourage?"

We cheered but were quickly labeled as racists by you and your she-ros! Funny how your liberal hatred is so much more acceptable when it's coming from one of your own pee-ons!!

06-Nov-17
Azzholeist.

"But aren’t you the champion of free speech? And did you get all verklempt when people flipped off obama or did you cheer and encourage?"

When your employer sets the rules, you either play by their rules or you get canned.

This is not a free speech issue.

Get it, Sybil?

06-Nov-17
She DOES have free speech dickhead. And she exercised it. Her employer didn't like it an fired her as THEY have a right to do. When are you going to pull your head out of your ass and COMPREHEND that the "freedom of speech" applies to what the GOVERNMENT can and cannot limit, NOT individuals.

But you knew that didn't you? You just want to be an asshole. Guess what? It worked.

06-Nov-17
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a line where one can do what they want (legally, of course) on their own time and NOT be penalized at work? I agree with Bear, would any of you show some of your vulgar posts here to your employers? I'm guessing not.

06-Nov-17
WHINE BAG ALERT! Atheist showing his ignorance, AGAIN! 8^)))

06-Nov-17
why Do they always have a fat ass?

06-Nov-17
I have had to fire several conservatives over the years for showing a lack of respect towards Obama. My company, my rules. I do need a new social media manager. I should probably give her a call.

06-Nov-17
I would Ryan from Connecticut. I work for myself.

06-Nov-17
LCHA since you atheist and Ryan are all the same person you can have a hand party and fire each other.

06-Nov-17
Whitey, Your really have a hard time with reality. I'm sorry it doesn't line up with your beliefs. The cognitive dissonance you are experiencing is because you believe a lot of things that are not true. Focus on facts and the world won't be nearly as confusing.

I am not an atheist or Atheist, I'm agnostic with a strong judo christian background.

06-Nov-17
The only thing you are is a guy with 20 tabs open on his computer pretending to be someone else on each one.

06-Nov-17
“Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a line where one can do what they want (legally, of course) on their own time and NOT be penalized at work?”

That is a fair argument. However many employers require an employee to uphold the proper image for the company. The company I work for fires employees every year just for that reason. Some of the reasons I have heard are, bar fights, not paying a hotel bill, domestic disputes, careless driving when coming to or leaving work etc.

06-Nov-17
Whitey,

Never posted as a sock puppet and I never will. I know it doesn't fit with your world view, but there are more than one progressive on the CF and all of us think you're a racist, sexist, bigoted azzhole.

06-Nov-17
She got what she deserved. Hopefully Trump has already heard about it and had a good laugh. I know I did.

06-Nov-17
Yea, she can do what she did, her employer can also do what they did and fire her fat ass, which THEY did .... If I embarrassed my employer, did something they objected to, I can also get canned .... 'Theist/booneyboy and LHM dont understand what the laws and 1st Amendment actually are or what they say and mean ...

06-Nov-17
Sure you are LHM and I invented the question mark the government refuses to recognize my claim and I am due trillions in royalties.

06-Nov-17
I'd go hunt her down Lefty...... sounds like a real piece of work, er.... employee...... a perfect fit.... well, unless you're a bicycle seat.....

06-Nov-17
Freedom of speech does not confer freedom from consequences; a concept totally alien to more than a handful of liberals evidently.

Many companies do in fact have a Code of Conduct and some extend it to any and all conduct that could in any way reflect on the company. All of the relative information is provided to every employee during the orientation process so claiming ignorance is, as they say, no excuse.

Whitey,

Whatever he may be Lefty isn't the serial poser of the CF; at least he owns his posts, so agree or disagree that has to be acknowledged as many levels of magnitude above the traveling side show via Norwalk, CT.

Besides, you've got to like someone with Judo-Christian values; picture an arm bar when someone misquotes scripture......

06-Nov-17
Thx mike.

06-Nov-17
Lefty, why do you want to come on here, try to stir the $hit, by telling us that you might want to hire her? You don't need our approval. We know that you two would make a wonderful pair. If you do hire her, have her come on here with you, then we will have a pair of IDIOTS, posting together. You keep coming on here to stir the $hit, exactly what dumba$$ Dems do, and the people of this Great Country proved, at the polls, we are done with you idiots.

06-Nov-17
Please do let us know if you hire her, so we can choose not to patronize your company. Or is that where your BS ends?

06-Nov-17
"When your employer sets the rules, you either play by their rules or you get canned."

Unless you are in the NFL.

06-Nov-17
Yup. And then it's the NFL that get's canned!

06-Nov-17
Not true. The NFL is allowing the kneeling to happen......unfortunately....

06-Nov-17
"...any and all conduct that could in any way reflect on the company."

And that is the only thing a company can have any recourse on and damn sure need to prove it. If you as an employee can privately tarnish your employer and cause a real business loss, you can be terminated, especially in an at will employment arrangement. Some [companies] extend it further than it should go to the point of controlling all aspects of your life.

If a company fires 24/7, they damn sure better pay for your conduct 24/7 as well instead of stopping at 40 hrs...

06-Nov-17
"I have had to fire several conservatives over the years for showing a lack of respect towards Obama. My company, my rules."

I'm impressed! I figured you would try and beat the crap out of them instead. They must've been hard up to work there...

06-Nov-17
Nate..... If you've ever been in the Military you know they hold you accountable for your actions on duty and off duty. It's the same where I work as a Police Officer.... Some guys here post some stuff that would get me fired if I posted it..... but then maybe they are retired or own their own company......

07-Nov-17
"...would any of you show some of your vulgar posts here to your employers? I'm guessing not."

Not only has my employer seen every post I've ever made, every one has been approved before posting.

KPC

07-Nov-17
Vulgar posts? Only vulgarity I see is from the creepy left wing individuals posting here. Lhda in particular.

07-Nov-17
Chris - that's what I'm talking about where you could tarnish a company you work for. It would be like someone who worked in oil and gas or coal fired power and go to anti energy rallies and publically hurt the image of the outfit where you work at.

However, for an employer to say they saw you pass someone on a double yellow line on Saturday then try and fire you for being unsafe would be a stretch to make it stick. Public employemnt has it's own set of rules as they are on the taxpayers dime...

07-Nov-17
This explains it all,

I did a search for a Van McConnon (Left Hand Canyon Archer) in Colorado and looky here what I found:

"Van McConnon: Chief Executive Officer at Colorado Cannabis Systems"

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

07-Nov-17
I hit the reefer pretty damned hard ...well... a bit harder to be truthful in my youth and thereafter, just a hit now and again for old times sake ;-) ..if...if... it was good. Kyle, what the hell can I say with a straight face other than; Van what's your number? :-)

The Rock

07-Nov-17
And I looked up Kyle Meintzer and found a creepy angry white guy in Reno, Nevada.

Since you are concerned about who I am, here are some actually facts. I've got some business associates in Reno; I spearheaded the Marnell application team that Matt Woodhead was a part of in '14. We won four privileged licenses in Nevada - all in Clark. I'm currently back to consulting and brokering agriculture gear to larger operations. I specialize in fertigation, hydroponics and crop nutrition and my team handles everything seed to sale - indoor, greenhouses, supercritical concentrates, hydrocarbon extractions and distillate products.

I closed down CCS in 2015; your information is dated. Not sure why you find the cannabis business so humorous; it's an adventure every day and pretty good money too. $2.6 billion dollar economic impact in Colorado in 2016 from $0 in 2006. You probably believe in annuities.

07-Nov-17
Rocky, that made me laugh really hard. Anyone over the age of 21 can buy cannabis at one of 66 locations distributed across the state of Nevada. I recommend anything from Matrix, Cannabiotix, Polaris, Kabunky or Giddy Up brands. Nevada has some of the best in the country and it's all lab tested so you know it's safe. Use weedmaps.com to find a shop. States Rights!!!! Hell yea!!!

07-Nov-17
lCHA my apologies for assuming you were part of the multiple personality that pollutes these threads. I applaud anyone in a a legal business for themselves it’s hard work. Too bad you are a lib though.

07-Nov-17
"By Tuesday, her bosses called her into a meeting and said she had violated the company’s social media policy by using the photo as her profile picture on Twitter and Facebook. "

That statement right there is the key. She was fired because she used the pic as her profile picture. I take it she was fine with free speech in the actual flipping off the motorcade. She couldn't control that someone snapped the pic. She COULD control the fact she put it as her profile pic.

07-Nov-17
Rocky,

"I hit the reefer pretty damned hard ...well... a bit harder to be truthful in my youth and thereafter, just a hit now and again for old times sake ;-) "

Thanks for clearing that up. Now I understand why your posts oftentimes are unintelligible! ;^)

07-Nov-17
Duuuuuuude..........

07-Nov-17

07-Nov-17
Ha !!!! Spicoli !!!!

07-Nov-17
Kyle, No doubt I burned some cells but not with bud believe me. I hit the whole spectrum of , ahem, exploratory mental awareness and altering prescriptions ( Mescaline- Peyote- Acid) from late '65' until I had to get serious, I think but I am not positively sure, about '69'-70'. :-) The books became very heavy on me and I took off like a rocket and ate them cover to cover. I was reduced to taking a hit every now and again but my glory years were behind me in destinations unknown at a relatively young age. I will tell you one thing. That stretch was the most exhilarating, eye opening, party hard 24-7, we never close, care free fun time in my life that any human could ever imagine or should be permitted to experience. I am talking make a wish. Everything was there at that time and if not you go to where it was or it would easily find you. I honestly can not believe I lived my teen years through the mid-late 60's-'70' and I am here talking about it. Imagine if I had protected all the cells that I had possessed. Then again I am having the time of my life when I post and can see people shaking their heads trying to understand the ramblings, honed from the many nights with stars in my eyes. My head see's and comprehends the subject matter then my fingers go off on their own and they type whatever the hell they want. Think I should reign them in oblivious of the colors that I can see? Nah.....then I would proceed to be the body of a person and the head of person, but not of the same person. ;-)

The Rock

07-Nov-17
Bear, Spicoli was a piker. ;-) 'Frisco' didn't have anything on us.

The Rock

07-Nov-17
Thanks for proving my point, Rocky! :^)

07-Nov-17
The last several posts on this thread remind me of a client I took on a few years ago.

His brother has been a client for 15-16 years. When their mother passed away a few years ago, they both inherited a couple hundred thousand dollars.

Several months later, my client asked if I might be interested in helping his brother.

He'd been reluctant to ask me because his brother had fried his brain back in the late sixties on whatever drugs were available. He was getting seasonal work as a fork lift operator during the harvest season in the Central Valley of CA, but that was it.

I agreed to meet with him and it was quite the experience.

He had a tiny apartment in a low-end complex.

When I met him, it was clear his brain was fried, yet the books on his shelves were stuff from John Adams, Jefferson, etc.

His brother told me that somewhere deep inside him, there was still a functional and inquisitive person, despite the fact that was in no way apparent on first glance.

In many ways, this was one of the most rewarding experiences I've had. Before I started working with him, all he was going to have at retirement was ~ $13,000/year from Social Security. That was also about all he was earning annually running a fork lift on a seasonal basis.

But now, he could retire today and have an annual income of ~ $39,000, which would allow him to upgrade his lifestyle big time.

07-Nov-17
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! Listen up guys. I find her actions appalling and despicable. However, there is nothing wrong with her butt. Fat bottom girls make the rockin' world go round. She might be ugly. She might be a dumb liberal. But, her butt looks alot better than any of yours I'm sure. :^)

07-Nov-17
WV Mountaineer,

What????

Sorry, but even a bit overweight women turn me off. FAT women gross me out.

But to each his own, I guess.

07-Nov-17
That's on you Kyle. I tend not to look so much at a persons weight as defining them as gross. The point was my post was supposed to be funny. But, the reality is that while she may be plump, her butt is much more visually pleasing than any of ours. :^) Besides, skinny, gray haired, old men might gross her out. :^)

07-Nov-17
Kyle,

In loving memory of the brilliance of an uneducated Italian immigrant, my grandfather and the business he created post WW2, I thankfully need not be concerned with SS. Placing things in perspective my father's investment in my education, jettisoned cells not with standing, has served the business well. I would say I am O.K. ...well...at least financially, but who really knows. All the planning and sacrifice in the world can change a lifetime with one single phone call. To those listening. Don't wait until all you can do is play shuffle board on a cruise ship with a mattress full of cash. Do it now when you still have the ability and can secretly summon the beautiful girls to walk by you a little bit slower. ;-)

The Rock

07-Nov-17

Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo
Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo
WV they all can’t have butts like this one. Butt the liberal 1 finger salute lady’s will do in a pinch. Haha

07-Nov-17
I see you found Lou's favorite yoga pants pic. :^)

07-Nov-17
Have you been over to the national forum today?

Lou's wife died sometime within the last day or so. Yeah, really.

08-Nov-17
I dont understand why these folks like her just dont move to a Socilaist/Marxist country, they would fit in.

08-Nov-17
Maybe I should retract that statement...we are almost full fledge Marxist here in the USA.

08-Nov-17
She's fifty years old. She's doing pretty good. Better than the fat ass she was flipping off.

08-Nov-17
And the drug pusher chimes in. So how long have you been noticing Trump's ass?

08-Nov-17
lefty. I see you are showing everyone the Dem's game plan, stir the $hit, disrupt, and the biggest one is, you doing these things is helping push Trump to another term, and you Dems are too stupid to see it. You keep up the good work. 8^)

08-Nov-17
I'm sure the venezuela government would hire her...she would fit right in there.

She could take George Clooney with her as her side kick.

08-Nov-17
"I closed down CCS in 2015."

In laymen's terms, 'closed down' tends to mean the business was failing and was shut down for financial reasons.

But then what else should we expect from a dope pusher who equated your home lender requiring you to buy homeowners insurance ( a voluntary transaction) to the federal government requiring you to buy health insurance ( a MANDATORY transaction).

09-Nov-17
Well, if obama's or hillary's motorcade ever passes by I'd do the same. I'd wave at Biden's to thank him for all his gaffs and sake my head at Bernie's.

• Sitka Gear