Stalker 07-Nov-17
Solo 07-Nov-17
Shuteye 07-Nov-17
Joey Ward 08-Nov-17
Whitey 08-Nov-17
kps 08-Nov-17
07-Nov-17

Shuteye's Link
This is my cousin Heidi sawing off the head of a buck that had been shot and died in a soy bean field. She said it was several days old and the smell would gag a maggot. This video was done last month. Heidi's dad died Sunday morning from cancer. Too darn young to die. He was a farmer and loved to hunt and fish.

07-Nov-17
That women has a stronger stomach than a lot of guys I know. Heck, my wife wouldn't even watch me doing that, let alone do it herself.

Matt

07-Nov-17
Gray Ghost, Heidi has worked on dairy farm all her life and can run any machine on the farm. Great big tractors and a bobcat she used to clean up cow poop every day. Her mom is a super photographer. I think she knows every bear in Yellow stone on a first name basis. She has pictures all over her house that he has taken out West.

07-Nov-17
Buy her a knife, Shuteye.

:-)

07-Nov-17
I gut shot a bull elk once that I didn't find for 3 days. In fact, I found him by following the stench from a 1/4 mile away. I had to hold my breath, then periodically run upwind to get another breath, in order to cut the horns from his maggot infested carcass.

I'm impressed with this young lady's fortitude.

Matt

07-Nov-17
Had to do that once......not pleasant!

07-Nov-17
Joey x 2!

07-Nov-17
Nah.... If you want to get the job done quickly, spare the knife and use a saw. A sharp saw. I guess you could buy her a sharp saw...lol

I'm blessed with a strong stomach too. Whatever I gotta do, I just do it. I look at it like, others can do it, so can I. I'll get over it eventually.

07-Nov-17
She has knives you could shave with and she can fillet a catfish with the best. She was in her truck and the saw was all she had.

08-Nov-17
What man has a truck with no knives aboard?

Oh....never mind.

:-)

08-Nov-17
One of my hunting partners did that, his didn’t turn out well. We were a couple of days back in the Sawtooth mountains of Idaho. First day hunting we come across a massive Mulie carcass. He cuts of the Antlers gagging the whole time. We get back to camp and he washes up in the creek and then eats dinner. We were riding hard trying to locate the deer the next day and he gets the shits. He has to stop about every thirty minutes dismount and unload. He uses every spare clothing item he had for toilet paper even cutting off his tee shirt. Apparently he didn’t do a good job wiping and he got a horrendous rash. A couple of days in the saddle and his rash was neon red. I came back to camp one day and he was soaking his ass it the half frozen creek. 10 days later when we hit town on the way out he stopped at the first store and bought diaper rash ointment. Still has the rack on his barn.

08-Nov-17
Gotta love a lady that has the stomach for that. God bless her and may her father rest in peace.

• Sitka Gear