bad karma 09-Nov-17
Fulldraw1972 09-Nov-17
Thumper 09-Nov-17
Anony Mouse 09-Nov-17
bluedog 09-Nov-17
Shuteye 09-Nov-17
08-Nov-17

bad karma's Link
Folks, we need to worry about AR-15 rifles with chainsaws attached. I am not making this up. See the link, and realize just how stupid these people are.

08-Nov-17
Thus is the liberal media... just look at the stupid crap the libs on here come up with ...

08-Nov-17

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
Somebody from USA Today isn't up to speed....... the AR Chainsaw is designed for one purpose.......

08-Nov-17

bigeasygator's Link
Technically, one does exist though I don't think it's much to worry about.

08-Nov-17
exist? that link is the gay-ist, fake-ist, most useless bunch of zeroes and ones to ever be placed here

lizzie, priceless.....rock on anti________

08-Nov-17

bigeasygator's Link
Link works fine for me. Everyone else have a problem with it? I'll post a link to the company again. It's www.panaceax.com if the link isn't working. I'm thinking of buying one -- a chainsaw bayonet is pretty bada$$. Sure would draw some looks at the range!

08-Nov-17

bigeasygator's embedded Photo

08-Nov-17

08-Nov-17
So, BEG seems to believe that you can operate a chain saw without a motor and without gasoline.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

UFB!!!!!!!!

08-Nov-17
You can, Kyle. They're called electric motors. They're in all kinds of things, from cars to, apparently, picatinny rail mounted chainsaws. They all work off electricity...not gasoline. ROTFLMAO that you think all motors need gasoline!

08-Nov-17
BEG,

LOL!!!

PLEEEZE show us the power source and the motor for this faux photo!

08-Nov-17

Where does the gasoline go??
Where does the gasoline go??
Kyle, you can click on the link and it clearly describes their products. There's a battery built into it. You can go on YouTube and watch videos of them. I wouldn't call them functional or practical in any way, but they are working chainsaws, albeit weak ones.

08-Nov-17
''I'm thinking of buying one -- a chainsaw bayonet is pretty bada$$. Sure would draw some looks at the range!''

LOL, Yes get one BEG. You'll be the only one gets hurt by it. Remember you only have 10 fingers.

08-Nov-17
BEG,

LOL, yet again!

Where the 'ell is the semi-auto scary 'assault rifle' in that photo?

Good Lord! You libs are pathetic!

08-Nov-17
To clarify, the electric chainsaw bayonet is manufactured by the AR Division of Homelite. They are available in many custom colors...pink has been especially seen by female shooters at local firing range/Christmas tree farms. Sales stats show that this particular AR accessory is especially popular in the NO suburbs.

Personally, I am going to put the light saber on my Christmas list.

08-Nov-17

Sorry the joke went completely over your head, Kyle. That is a picture of another electric chainsaw. It has an electric motor and doesn't require gasoline as you implied a chainsaw must. (I quote "So, BEG seems to believe that you can operate a chain saw without a motor and without gasoline.")

Again, a quick click on the link and a perusal of their product line will show you how they work. A quick YouTube search will show you videos of their products in action. But since you are incapable of that, here are screenshots from their webpage for two products they sell.

08-Nov-17
So, BEG...which model do you own? ;o)

Personally, (courtesy of IOTWReport), these seem to be much more useful AR mods:

08-Nov-17
None...yet. Do you know if the shark with laser beams is an NFA item? I picked up a SCAR-17 not too long ago and its feeling a little naked. That would be the perfect accessory for it!

09-Nov-17
Damn, Jack, I laughed so hard at that one I had an asthma attack.

09-Nov-17
I do find it comical anyone would come up with the idea of mounting a chainsaw on an AR.

As far as electric and gasoline chainsaws go. Yeah there are plenty of electric ones out there. One in particular I wouldn’t mind buying is the Hooyman electric pole saw. It does only telescope out to 10’. That means I would still have to climb trees just to cut shooting lanes.

Did they really tweet about a possible modification with a light saber attached to it? Lmao

09-Nov-17
They're nothing more than TV props.

09-Nov-17
Kevin

The ARAA (AR Accessories Association) is being sued by Capitol One for copywrite infringement by use of the advertising phrase, "What's on your AR?"

How many of you decorate yours for the holidays?

09-Nov-17
"One in particular I wouldn’t mind buying is the Hooyman electric pole saw. "

Fulldraw....... Earlier this year Midway had them at half price for a day or two. I couldn't resist and got one. The lithium battery is what makes it great. Extremely long operating time.Even has an oil reservoir and chain oiler. I only have two acres but had some trees that needed trimming. With the 10 foot pole you can get up around 16 or 17 feet easy standing on the ground. Great tool. At my age and my balance didn't want to do the ladder / chainsaw routine.

09-Nov-17
I have a pole chain saw but it has a gasoline engine on it. It is handy at times.

• Sitka Gear