bad karma 13-Nov-17
Jim Moore 13-Nov-17
Stalker 13-Nov-17
Stalker 13-Nov-17
TD 13-Nov-17
Shuteye 13-Nov-17
Ryan from Boone 13-Nov-17
11-Nov-17
Jaw-dropping from Trump: “[Putin] said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times. I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it … I think he is very insulted by it!”

Very telling that Trump takes the KGB punk Putin’s word over every US intelligence agency, EVERY Senator and members of his very own cabinet who know, with absolute certainty that Russia infiltrated our system.

Only thing more nauseating than Trump selling America's democracy to thug Putin is his craven, groveling, public submissiveness to Putin whenever the subject comes up. In other words, Trump is Putin’s bitch.

11-Nov-17
Crying again, atheist??? Awww, Poor little baby. 8^))))

11-Nov-17
Hillary and the Democrats lost on their own merits. Hillary was a terribly candidate, a seizure looking for a place to happen. Had Obama not had the first black president thing on his side he wouldn’t have won re election. The democrats have lost over 1200 seats since 2009 and they are going to lose more. More and more people are seeing the Democrats and the Republican establishment for what they are. Get used to it you self worshiper.

11-Nov-17
See atheist. People on here have caught you, as the lying, puke, that you are. Boy, the life of a liar. Looks like a terrible place to be, atheist. Better go and change your handle, again. 8^)))

11-Nov-17
Who doesn't trust Putin more than our intelligence agents. Good grief, they are the ones that let Hillary Clinton get away with murder and try to keep us from finding out about it.

11-Nov-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

11-Nov-17
........... "every US intelligence agency, EVERY Senator and members of his very own cabinet who know, with absolute certainty that Russia infiltrated our system".... Insert...."that I wholeheartedly believe because they have ALWAYS been 100% truthful with the citizens of the U.S."

Guess what slick? If our government and the devil himself were being questioned on a matter the government best have the 12 Apostles as their attorney's including Clarence Darrow.....and then...maybe.

The Rock

The Rock

11-Nov-17
C' mon man. He's using Hillary s reset button. Trying to get on his good side before he nukes us with bombs made from US uranium okd by Hillary in exchange for doubling Bubba's speaking fee and a generous donation to the Clinton foundation which was used to buy off the DNC primary process and rig the election. Where have you been. Church?

11-Nov-17
Ha! At least we know where you “Patriots” stand. America first, right?

11-Nov-17
I think I'm safe in assuming that the regulars here are aware of where those that cower in the shadows of internet anonymity dwell.......

Likewise, I'm sure that group would agree that the most basic prerequisite for laying claim to the moral high ground is occupancy; serial liars will never have that base to pontificate from.

I'm also sure they'd concur with this thesis; the most basic prerequisite for questioning anyone's manhood is to first have some yourself; hiding behind nearly 40 false registrations certainly precludes that from ever being a possibility.

11-Nov-17
America first your damned right but not YOUR America.

The Rock

11-Nov-17
I think Mike in CT pretty well has it covered....!

Pete

11-Nov-17
Ha! At least we know where you “Patriots” stand. America first, right?

11-Nov-17
CIA chief Mike Pompeo: Putin attacked 2016 election. DNI Dan Coats: Putin attacked 2016 election. FBI director Christopher Wray: Putin attacked 2016 election. NSA head Mike Rogers: Putin attacked 2016 election. Putin: I did not attack 2016 election. Trump: I believe Putin. Bowsite trumpets: we believe trump and Putin

11-Nov-17

11-Nov-17
Obummer our first Black Russian colluder A portion from the hot mike incident... “ Mr. Obama then elaborated in a portion of the exchange picked up by the cameras: “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.”

“I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” Mr. Medvedev said, referring to Prime Minister Vladimir V. Putin, who just won an election to succeed Mr. Medvedev.”

11-Nov-17
atheist, you little whine a$$. PRICELESS! 8^)) You've always said that Trump/ Russia collusion. Where's your proof, LIAR? Now run off and hide, coward. 8^)

11-Nov-17
I think most major countries try to interfere with others elections. Why all the excitement about it? Do you see the lame stream media ticked off about Obama going to Israel, on our dime, trying to get Binyamin Netanyahu lose the election. The media never even mentions it. That was right out in the open.

12-Nov-17
The difference between the bowsite left on this thread and a bitter ex-wife: They're uglier.

12-Nov-17
You left out mysogenist LHM your brainwashing requires you to use all of the Marxist progressive liberal spelling words. No gold star for you homo.

12-Nov-17
My experience tells me that Jeff & Van might not be so vehemently against each other if they were face to face every day. That's what I have come to find over the years.

I grew up in a staunchly conservative area in west-central Wisconsin, in a little town called Sparta, the County Seat of Farmer's Valley. Which is also (now) the home of Mathews Bows. This is a true fact, I was hunting the current Mathews factory property back when Mathews wasn't a thought yet.

I was Mathews when Mathews wasn't cool... lol ... Seriously! Their factory is actually located down (a little on the northern high side) of the lower Lacrosse River bog area I hunted and fished way back when I was just a keeed. Probably even pee'd on their foundation area back in the day..... :^p

Anyway, I now reside out here in the Far-Left Coast after spending 18 years in some of the best of the outdoors that Florida has to offer. As a result, I now know and work with many deceived leftists, and find them to be good, decent people, overall. They just haven't (yet) learned what America's roots were founded upon in the same light I have. But that's quite understandable. I mean, look at the differences in our experiences... sheesh. We were still making fun of Hitler & Jap's when we were kids, knowing we actually could've lost and be slaves speaking Germaneze....

There's the difference. We, as American's cannot lose our heritage, which includes the sacrifices of those who gave all to ensure we'd retain our 'rights' as Americans.

Don't take those precious Rights for granted. Especially when you're stoned. Heck, use that as an opportunity to pontificate on how we got here to your listeners, Van... ;^)

12-Nov-17
Okay. I spose I understand, Jeff. You're one of those who were giving their all for our fellow countrymen. Thank you! Enjoy the benefits from your efforts.

12-Nov-17
Leave it to you lefty, to bring up the "RACIST" word. That's all You and the rest of the dems, brain dead idiots, have to fall back on. Still never see any PROOF, from you idiots, of that word, RACIST. Typical. 8^))

12-Nov-17
....and it's always the pothead that throws around the 'drunk' analogies....like, weeeeed is wayyyy safer ,,,,man, ya know? hackhackhack, hack, haaaaaack, it's naaaaatural & stuff, haaaaackhackhackkk, ya know it?

12-Nov-17
Oh when those next indictments show up, I’m sure you guys will be blaming everyone BUT trumps dirty administration. It’ll go down as one of the most corrupt in modern times by the time Mueller is done w his investigation.

12-Nov-17
paulzee, you must have missed it, the word-of-the-day is "nobody gives a flying fugg about your predictions"

go groom some softballers

12-Nov-17
and atheist. If the people that were going to testify against hillary, didn't suspiciously die, and others claimed the fifth, and didn't want to testify, so they wouldn't end up suspiciously dead, she would be the one going down as the most corrupt in modern times. But, i don't think we have seen the end of the ol sleaze bags problems. Dumba$$es like you, come on here, just to stir the $hit, while proving, absolutely nothing. Of course we have the other two idiots. One a cheerleader, the other is down to claiming RACISM, on all his posts, with no proof. Keep proving your ignorance's, dumba$$es. 8^)))

12-Nov-17
Patriots care about what our President does, Democrat, Republican or other. If you believe it is prudent to blindly believe Putin you are either ignorant, don't care about America, or lying. I'm not sure if Trump actually believes Putin or not, but I hope not. No one should be that stupid. Putin is a smart, deserving adversary and we need to be very careful to watch his every move. Some of you love Trump. Some of you hate Trump. Either way, don't underestimate Putin. He is quietly outflanking us in the arctic and Asia currently. To Atheists post, let's hope this is just a ruse and Trump is playing dumb while working a plan behind the scenes. I assume that is what is happening.

12-Nov-17
PS: What does Hillary Clinton have to do with Trump saying he believes Putin is telling the Truth? Jesus you guys! We get it. You HATE the Clintons. She lost. Get over her.

12-Nov-17
Trump clarified what he said today. The he believes Putin believes they did not interfere. Secondly what is supposed to do call him a lair and fight him right there? Maybe you Marxist progressives think it’s in our benefit to push Russia towards more conflict?

13-Nov-17
It looks to me like John Mc Cain. Lindsay and the Dems would like to start a war with Russia. Its obvious that they do not understand real diplomacy and never have. Trump has it right. You have no good influence on anyone that you cannot even communicate with without accusations of conspiracy. This bunch of morons are hindering our administration and it borders on them being traitors to this country. If they cannot support our elected government they ought to shut up or leave the country.

God bless, Steve

13-Nov-17
Sixby, I agree with you that diplomacy is the right move. As far as McCain, he spent 5 years in a Vietnamese fox-hole while Trump deferred with a bone-spur in his foot flying around the globe partying. We can each decide who the patriot is, but those are the facts.

13-Nov-17
I am surprised that people believe the Federal Bureau of Matter. Yep, some hold them up as really great and truthful. Not me.

13-Nov-17
Jaw-dropping from Trump: “[Putin] said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times. I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it … I think he is very insulted by it!”

The quote above, if taken by the most reasonable interpretation, is that Trump asked several times and finally concluded that Putin believes his own BS. It's a shame that some here can't quit believing their own BS. And yes, you should know who you are, but you don't.

13-Nov-17
Wait...I thought the DNC hacked their own party?

13-Nov-17
I find it very amusing that someone comes here and starts a thread to show everybody how stupid they are! Keep up the good work Atheist!

You should try reading Sixby or Bad Karma's post's a few times!

13-Nov-17

13-Nov-17
If nothing to hang on to..... by any tiny thread you can grasp........ depends on what the definition of "is" is..... good grief.

13-Nov-17
I think you are going to see Mr Sessions questioned Tuesday. Hard questions from democrats and Republicans. You are going to find out that there are investigations going on about the uranium deal and who paid for the dossier against Trump. This will be right out in the open and I wonder if the media will put in a time delay so they won't have to show it. Then tomorrow night they will talk about the Alabama Senate race and Trump liking Putin.

13-Nov-17
The Uranium deal has been debunked over and over. The Uranium One deal was not Clinton’s to veto or approve Among the ways these accusations stray from the facts is in attributing a power of veto or approval to Secretary Clinton that she simply did not have. Clinton was one of nine cabinet members and department heads that sit on the CFIUS, and the secretary of the treasury is its chairperson. CFIUS members are collectively charged with evaluating proposed foreign acquisitions for potential national security issues, then turning their findings over to the president. By law, the committee can’t veto a transaction; only the president can.

All nine federal agencies and the Utah Division of Radiation Control were required to approve the Uranium One transaction before it could go forward. According to The New York Times, Clinton may not have even directly participated in the decision.

A key fact ignored in criticisms of Clinton’s supposed involvement in the deal is that the uranium was not — nor could it be — exported, and remained under the control of U.S.-based subsidiaries of Uranium One, according to a statement by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission:

NRC’s review of the transfer of control request determined that the U.S. subsidiaries will remain the licensees, will remain qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations, and will continue to have the equipment, facilities, and procedures necessary to protect public health and safety and to minimize danger to life or property. The review also determined that the licensees will maintain adequate financial surety for eventual decommissioning of the sites. Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.

Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s Canadian founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

Of the remaining individuals connected with Uranium One who donated to the Clinton Foundation, only one was found to have contributed during the same time frame that the deal was taking place, according to The New York Times — Ian Telfer (also a Canadian), the company’s chairman:

His donations through the Fernwood Foundation included $1 million reported in 2009, the year his company appealed to the American Embassy to help it keep its mines in Kazakhstan; $250,000 in 2010, the year the Russians sought majority control; as well as $600,000 in 2011 and $500,000 in 2012. Mr. Telfer said that his donations had nothing to do with his business dealings, and that he had never discussed Uranium One with Mr. or Mrs. Clinton. He said he had given the money because he wanted to support Mr. Giustra’s charitable endeavors with Mr. Clinton. “Frank and I have been friends and business partners for almost 20 years,” he said.

• Sitka Gear