sleepyhunter 13-Nov-17
absaroka6 13-Nov-17
BIG BEAR 13-Nov-17
Woods Walker 13-Nov-17
DL 13-Nov-17
DL 13-Nov-17
Woods Walker 13-Nov-17
13-Nov-17
Uh Oh, what are the race baiters going to say about this....

13-Nov-17
I was raised with a dad that told me I could be anything I wanted in America if I believed in myself and worked hard. Not sure his is what he was talking about.

13-Nov-17
What the hell is transracial ??

13-Nov-17
I wanna be that happy person too! There are plenty of role models out there. Why do they have to be same gender, race, and sexual orientation. I couldn't care less. As a white guy I look at various role models depending on what aspect of my life I am looking to improve. My Dad, My Mom, my priest, my ex boss and others (yes some black, some gay, some female )

13-Nov-17
BIG BEAR: Please report for diversity training tomorrow morning. You might accidentally describe a suspect as a "white male, mid 30s, 6', 250#" when in reality that guy that robbed the store identified as a Filipino female, mid 20s, 5'4", 112#.

13-Nov-17
I was born a poor black child....

13-Nov-17
With the expansion of technology, it enables anybody to sit down and make a video of themselves. That includes the creepiest people who have no clue how to be happy.

13-Nov-17
If he wants to be that happy person, may I suggest a generous dose of Thorazine. My Great Granddaughter is of mixed heritage, and one thing I can tell you she won't be is a lazy, self entitled POS. How do I know?, because my wife and I are raising her.

13-Nov-17
I understand that he is trying to be a woman..... but in the clip he never said that he actually wanted to be another race...... Unlike the lady who was the head of the NAACP who was claiming she was black when in fact she was white........

13-Nov-17
" How do I know?, because my wife and I are raising her."

BINGO! They sure as hell don't raise themselves, and when they do it usually doesn't end well. My parents believed that they not only had to TALK about, they had to LIVE it. Teach by example as well as word.

13-Nov-17
I think he’s trans intelligent. An idiot thank believes they are smart.

13-Nov-17
Trans-Fat???

13-Nov-17
I think I'm going to be trans-economic class. I will THINK and IDENTIFY as a 12 million dollar lotto winner, so therefore I AM.......PAY UP!!!!

• Sitka Gear