Woods Walker 16-Nov-17
NvaGvUp 16-Nov-17
Woods Walker 16-Nov-17
Owl 17-Nov-17
Woods Walker 17-Nov-17
15-Nov-17

gflight's Link
Liberal heads are truly exploding.....

"Cohen has filed four articles of impeachment accusing Trump of obstruction of justice, illegally profiting while president off domestic and foreign enterprises, and undermining the judiciary system and freedom of the press."

This keeps getting better and better....

15-Nov-17
It won't happen and that guy has been mouthing off about this since inauguration day. It takes 2/3 vote for it to pass. With a name like Marcia Fudge, one of his backers, I have to laugh but I don't dare say why.

15-Nov-17
"Marcia Fudge, one of his packers"

Couldn't be this line could it....

15-Nov-17
They know they have to hurry, because after the midterms, they'll be screwed.

Dems have no message, no agenda other than Trump-hate related issues. They're done.

15-Nov-17
The Democrat party has been destroyed. Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!! God bless, Steve

15-Nov-17
2/3 to pass, then the Senate tries it. Good luck...

16-Nov-17
On Hannity last night, he had a big time Democratic lawyer on the show. Hannity asked him to name ONE thing Trump has done that would fall under the Articles of Impeachment. The dude COULD NOT name one single thing! He kept saying, "We need to leave that to congress." or "We need to seriously examine his actions". Hannity kept hammering him that he couldn't name one single thing. It actually was pretty fun to watch.

16-Nov-17
Obama made illegal recess appointments, a federal judge even said that...

16-Nov-17
HDE,

True. And the SCOTUS unanimously agreed he did when the cases got to them.

Unanimously!

However, that in no way qualified as a high crime or misdemeanor.

16-Nov-17
Of course not. He's a Democrat, AND black one to boot. He's untouchable.

16-Nov-17
WW,

The color of his skin has nothing to do with the Constitutionality of what he tried to get away with.

16-Nov-17
I disagree on that one. His skin color is the primary reason why he got elected in the first place. It DAMN sure wasn't because of his experience and qualifications for the job!

17-Nov-17
The DNC is far from shambles. Certainly it appears so on the national level ( to a rational mind) but, remember, its constituency would rather have lies and shame than accountability and productivity.

17-Nov-17
I wonder when they'll file impeachment against Sen. Stuart Smalley? Shall I hold my breath?

• Sitka Gear