Shuteye 16-Nov-17
Brotsky 16-Nov-17
Shuteye 16-Nov-17
Beendare 16-Nov-17
Shuteye 16-Nov-17
16-Nov-17

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
Except me I guess. My little M&P 15 22 is death on squirrels. I have more squirrels in the refrigerator so it will now be time for squirrel stew in my crock pot. No matter how old and tough a squirrel is the crock pot will make them so tender the meat falls off the bone.

16-Nov-17
I know lots of people who do......with suppressors no less and they ain't shooting any little rimfire cartridge either.

16-Nov-17
Although many hunt with black rifles, its not the reason to keep them legal. Our rights regarding arms are for defending ourselves and our country or replacing the government if needed. Thats a neat pic! Enjoy the stew.

16-Nov-17
Why didn't you replace Obama ?? Ha !!!

16-Nov-17
You mean why didn't WE replace Obama? ;^) Marching on Washington to remove him would not have worked and would have been a wasted effort. The proper course was to use the system we have in place. I hope we can go forward in America without a day like that ever coming. But, history is full of examples of governments getting to the point where enough people agree a forced change is worth the effort. It often fails and it comes with a lot of death and hardship. I'm hopeful that our freedom and the system we have in place allows us to avoid it happening again in our country. It happened when we split from England and it happened when we split in 1/2 during the Civil War.

16-Nov-17

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
I shot the squirrels while I was in a tree stand. I think this ol' boy would like to have them so I climbed down and got em'

16-Nov-17

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
Shot with a scary black rifle....frightening.

16-Nov-17
Brotsky, that is what I hunt. Best eating in my opinion. Cute little hunting partner. My daughter hasn't looked like that in 50 years. Sigh.....

16-Nov-17

Beendare's embedded Photo
Beendare's embedded Photo
Great coyote gun

16-Nov-17
Well Beendare, they say donkeys are great for killing coyotes but you don't have to feed you rifle nearly as much as a donkey. Do you call the coyotes?

• Sitka Gear