Annony Mouse 01-Dec-17
DL 01-Dec-17
petedrummond 01-Dec-17
NvaGvUp 01-Dec-17
BIG BEAR 07-Dec-17
Annony Mouse 08-Dec-17
16-Nov-17

16-Nov-17
Crickets from Sybil and the rest of his pals.

Just as we knew would be the case.

16-Nov-17
I find the only thing surprising about this report is that it is a woman who is accusing him of groping.

16-Nov-17
He should resign. I believe the women. He can no longer represent his female constituents fairly.

16-Nov-17
Nva, you seem to believe the women too. I have yet to see you repudiate Moore or trump. Yet you beat the Clinton and now the Franken drum. Seems like the disengenous one is you. Where do YOU stand?

16-Nov-17
Actually, the charges against Franken are more easily seen than those of ages past. Media, as expected, seems very very quiet.

16-Nov-17
Every media outlet including msnbc and cnn is reporting on Franken.

16-Nov-17

16-Nov-17

NvaGvUp's Link
From MSN and on the opening page no less!

See the link for the story:

"Woman accuses Al Franken of kissing, groping her without consent"

16-Nov-17
Picture cant be denied, but the rest can? Smells of poo.

16-Nov-17
Sybil,

"Nva, you seem to believe the women too."

I never said nor implied any such thing re. the Moore charade. So quit making stuff up.

16-Nov-17
At this rate and every time a man made a pass the entire Congress will be gone in the not so distant future. Then things may finally get accomplished.

The Rock

16-Nov-17
Ah. Too cowardly to make a stand. Ok. Well you seem to want to believe the accusers of Franken and Clinton. Why not Moore and trump? Take a stand or zip it with your opinions.

16-Nov-17
""Take a stand or zip it with your opinions.""

Excellent tantrum Atheist.

16-Nov-17
Difference between "proof" and "accusations".

Proof: photos, DNA

Accusations (especially from past): little, if any, verifiable evidence other than the accusation.

16-Nov-17
"Too cowardly to make a stand". Way to hang yourself again, atheist. You are the biggest wuss on the CF. Might check Wal-Mart, and check the sporting isle, for BALLS on sale. YOU definitely need some.

16-Nov-17
Anyone who feels compelled to hide behind nearly 40 false registrations has no standing to challenge the integrity, bravery or pretty much any positive attribute of anyone-EVER.

But by all means, parade the monumental hypocrisy at your leisure.

16-Nov-17
And this just in from the "Put Your Foot in the Mouth" Department...

Hey, Senator McCain- Remember That Time When You…

Flashback: John McCain Labeled 2008 Sexual Misconduct Accusations a ‘Smear’.

WJ: Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain called on Roy Moore to exit Alabama’s U.S. Senate race the very day The Washington Post published its story alleging the candidate engaged in sexual misconduct in the late 1970s.

However, McCain sang a different tune during his 2008 presidential when the senator faced his own accusations of sexual misconduct with a lobbyist 30 years his junior.

McCain was among the very first so called “establishment Republicans” to rush to judgment about the allegations against Moore, characterizing them as “disqualifying” and declaring that the candidate should “immediately step aside and allow the people of Alabama to elect a candidate they can be proud of.”

Former Massachusetts governor and 2012 GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, who campaigned for McCain in 2008 after losing to him in Republican primary, joined in the following day, tweeting, “innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions.” In February 2008, The Post and The New York Times published stories alleging McCain had had an improper relationship with lobbyist Vicki Iseman. The stories both related that the senator had developed a close relationship with the lobbyist who had business before the Commerce Committee, which he chaired.

The Times’ story also suggested his staff was concerned the relationship with Iseman had turned romantic, given the amount of time the two were spending together. The lobbyist has a strong resemblance to McCain’s wife Cindy.

Iseman was in her early 30s when the relationship began in the late 1990s, and McCain was in his early 60s. Both McCain and Iseman denied any affair.

McCain began a romantic relationship with Cindy while he was still married to his first wife Carol, according to FactCheck.org. A month after divorcing Carol, he married Cindy, when she was 25 and he was 43.

The severity of the allegations against McCain regarding Iseman were clear. He was potentially using his position in government to do favors for someone, who was at least his friend. At worst, she was his mistress and the senator was engaging in public corruption.

Clearly these allegations would be “disqualifying” not just for any seeking the highest office in the land, but for serving in the senate — if true.

The U.K. Telegraph reported at the time in a piece titled “John McCain sex claim hits US election” that “the revelations about Mr. McCain are unlikely to prevent him wrapping up his party’s nomination in the next few weeks, but could affect his standing against his Democratic opponent.”

The Iseman accusations likely hit too close to home for McCain. The senator had been listed among the “Keating Five” senators, who allegedly engaged in public corruption in support of lobbyist Charles Keating in the late 1980s.

Read more

Drain the swamp...both parties.

16-Nov-17
I cannot wait until Bill Maher gets popped.

16-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link
Oh..Oh...Franken has a second accuser. HE MUST RESIGN!

16-Nov-17
I have to echo K Cummings concerns. We can't tolerate abuse but we also need to realize false accusations do happen. A lady I worked with sued the company 7 months after she quit. She claimed the manager's friend stopping by with a big snake 6 months before she quit traumatized her. I was there and it was a non-event that lasted 10 minutes. A few people held the snake and then we went back to work. If she was traumatized she sure hid it well with her laughter and then lack of anything abnormal the rest of the afternoon.

The company settled to avoid the hassle.

16-Nov-17
Glunt...the problem is that there is little way to determine "false" from "true" when it comes to incidents like this, especially when the accusations go back decades. IMHO, unless the complaint is made immediately, any such accusation needs to have verifiable documentation...and not a memory. What we are seeing today is the use of these types of accusations as a political weapon abetted by a compliant sensational promoting media with a political agenda.

A good example is the complaint against Moore that lie fallow (and possibly festered for years) and brought to public light at a critical time in a political election. Compare that with the complaint about Franken which has photographic evidence of the event described.

When it comes to this sort of thing, BTDT. Had a female lab tech file a complaint against all three of the other techs in the lab (male) because she was in danger of loosing her job due to simple incompetence. Lab records were proof that this was a desperation attempt to keep her job. Still, that false accusation remained on the personnel records of those techs.

16-Nov-17
Marked diffeeence between how Franken is handling it (apologizes, asks for a way to remediate and help others). VS Moore and trump who double down, and call the accusers liars. It’s called responsibility and class. Wait, aren’t conservatives the party of personal responsibility?

16-Nov-17
I was on a plane sitting next to Rachel Maddow. She got up mid flight to use the bathroom and rubbed her penis on my leg trying to get to the isle. I was afraid to say anything because I dint want to be called a homophobe. I think she got me with some of her sack too! Terrible memory.

16-Nov-17
The big difference between Moore and Franken is that in Franken's case there is clear evidence of the act. Hard for him not to deny the event.

OTOH, with Moore, we have a decades old claim and little (if any) evidence to back up the accusation. Claimant's foster son has stated that mom is doing this for $$$$, the so called evidence is being withheld from examination. The lady's claim is also damaged because she denied contact with Moore since his "sexual assault", yet it was easily proven that Moore was involved in her divorce.

Apples/oranges.

16-Nov-17
KPC: and there isn't a normal male out there who hasn't had an advance rebuffed somewhere along the way.

Not true. On this. But as far as offending by what someone misunderstands ect. We just avoid this by either not speaking or writing at all or by thinking first. I have to plead guilty to speaking out of line in the past and by offending people. I do not have to plead guilty to having an advance being rebuffed. I highly doubt I am the only one that never insulted a woman or a girl by physically assault or by word. I do not know whether Roy Moore did or not. His answers to Hannity were very shaky. Butttttttttt It is possible too that this is a complete setup . Bank accounts should be checked.

God bless, Steve

16-Nov-17
Atheist,

"Ah. Too cowardly to make a stand. Ok. Well you seem to want to believe the accusers of Franken and Clinton."

You're so full of sheet you could take a dump in the Grand Canyon and it wouldn't be big enough to hold it all.

You said I agreed with the women who are accusing Moore, but when challenged to show where I did so, you can't.

But what's really astonishing, or rather what would be if it was coming from anyone but you, is that you don't seem to know that Franken has ADMITTED he fondled the woman and Clinton's semen was found on Monica's blue dress.

16-Nov-17
Big ol free for all now...Falling like dominos! Buh bye Al, you ass...

16-Nov-17
So she reveals the conduct, he apologizes, she accepts the apology but doesn’t want him to resign, and he wants a formal Ethics Investigation of his own conduct. All in one day - rather than stonewalling and/or blaming the victims. Take heed. This is class and taking responsibility for ones actions. It doesn’t ex use it but there is an honor in owning up to One’s discretion’s.

16-Nov-17
The sooner we can be rid of him the better!

16-Nov-17
In related news, expect a flurry of admissions of cowardice and the complete lack of morals from a plethora of internet trolls.......film at 11.......

Class......oh man, that one's killing me......it's called getting caught and having nowhere to hide and doing damage control......quick, somebody find me a houseboat captain........a laugh a minute on the CF.......

16-Nov-17
Atheist,

"............but there is an honor in owning up to One’s discretion’s."

LOL!

Given that you are the most chronic, pathological liar in Bowsite history, you're the last person who should be talking about 'owning up' to one's indiscretions.

16-Nov-17

via GIPHY

Like Dominoes...

Serial Franken breast grabbing:

Al Franken Allegedly Grabbed Joy Behar’s Breast at Comedy Central Roast for Rob Reiner (Photo)

Next domino...

The Adventures of Creepy Joe Biden: Serial Young Girl-Toucher

From article (which has evidential photos):

"...The reason Biden is allowed to get away with wildly inappropriate behavior involving young, and even underage girls (as you will see below), is because, duh, he is a Democrat and is therefore allowed to do so whatever he wants with young girls.

Also a factor is that our corrupt media sees Biden as their best chance to bring back the glory of the Obama-era by defeating Trump in 2020. And as we have seen with Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton, and are seeing right now with Bob Menendez, when it comes to the media’s Cause, women and girls are expendable..."

Oh...a Judge Moore story:

“Sex-crazed poodle!” That Time When Al Gore Was Accused of Sexual Assault In 2010

"

Al Gore Accused of Sexual Assault

An Oregon masseuse filed a complaint last year accusing Al Gore of sexual abuse following a nearly three-hour massage session at an upscale Portland hotel in 2006, reports the Portland Oregonian.

The alleged incident took place at the Hotel Lucia Oct. 24, after the masseuse, 54, was called by the hotel to administer a late night massage to a “VIP” client, who was later identified as Gore, 62, the former U.S. Vice President, senator from Tennessee and Nobel Prize-winning advocate for the environment…

“We were told the woman was not willing to be interviewed by the Portland Police Bureau and did not want a criminal investigation to proceed,” Multnomah County D.A. Michael Schrunk said. The woman was reportedly considering suing Gore before last month approaching the National Enquirer, asking for $1 million for her story.

The unidentified woman, who has been a masseuse for 12 years, filed the accusations Jan. 8, 2009, alleging Gore, who checked into the hotel as Mr. Stone and was 30 minutes late for his 10:30 p.m. in-room appointment, sexually assaulted her in his hotel room by forcing repeated, unwanted sexual touches.

MORE

And another Hollywood progressive topples...

16 Year-Old Says Sylvester Stallone Forced Her Into Threesome

Of course, the 16 year old said that had not Stallone brought his now deceased bodyguard to participate in a threesome, Stallone's actions would have been OK. Says a lot not only about Hollywood, but also it's moral affect on impressionable youth.

Am sure in the next few days, more to come.

16-Nov-17
be careful going down this rabbit hole, it knows no party, Castigate the left, be prepared to use that same standard for your side. Including 45. Treacherous times, tread carefully gents.

16-Nov-17
"It's called responsibility and class." Well atheist, that leaves you out. It's amazing that you dems never practice what you preach, and lie your way out of everything. PHONY!

16-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link

16-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link
More domino action...

17-Nov-17
I think im beginning to underdstand Democrats are breast grabbers and Republicans are crotch snatchers. Clears up a lot if confusion for me. And all along i thought i was a Democrat.

17-Nov-17
Exactly the point Pete. This assault on women isn’t about party. Either you believe them. And 1 in 6 women say they’ve been assaulted or sexually harassed, or you bury your head in the sand and face the repercussions when they surface. This society needs a real conversation about how we’ve treated women and how we’ll move forward to protect women. It’s our duty as civilized humans to protect our vulnerable

17-Nov-17
Dang Kevin,

there you go again with that critical thinking stuff........

"and the truth shall set you free".......

;o)

17-Nov-17
atheist. "This assault on women isn't about party." It's all about the PARTY with you, PHONY. Once again atheist. You are lying out your a$$. BULL$HIT ALERT!

17-Nov-17
Atheist you missed my point. Of course its not about party. Its about sex and the never ending quest to get a little more. Sometimes boys do things like that it used to be called "getting to first base" and stuff . Whats so new and differen? Ever been to a frat party?

17-Nov-17
So typically Frankin will go before an Ethics committee and told to not do this again. That’s it!!

17-Nov-17
"the republican just talked about grabbing a crotch"

The republican not only talked about sexually assaulting women, but he has also been accused of sexual assault multiple times and well before he ever ran for office. Personally, I think it's a little more than coincidence. Just because he hasn't owned up to it like Stuart Smalley doesn't mean it didn't happen.

17-Nov-17
Women need to come forward. If proven then remove him. BTW he wouldn’t be the first guy that said he did something he never did.

17-Nov-17
What a joke! Why in the world would Al Franken resign? What exactly did he do here? Remember, his profession was "Comedian" when he took what he thought were funny photos of his co-worker, knowing full well that she would see the photos, nothing hidden or slimy here. She was wearing a flak jacket anyway, and he's doing it in full view of other people as a joke, not in some dark room with no one else around. And as far as the kiss goes, she kissed voluntarily, just didn't like it. Trump shouldn't have opened his mouth about Franken, given the tape of what he said, and all the women accusing him, that was not too bright of him. For the record, I don't think Trump is guilty of much, and I don't care too much about what he said on the bus, in my opinion it was just talk. Personally, I'm glad to see all of the liberal Hollywood elitists getting in trouble, and hope they get jail time. Roy Moore is also a total scum bag and needs to be in a prison cell. I think the accusations against Trump amount to nothing, the accusations against Franken amount to nothing. However, if you come on this site, and call for resignations or impeachments of someone from the opposite party, based on petty BS accusations, while defending total scum bags from your own party, then you have zero credibility.

17-Nov-17
Maybe I am not very politically correct... but the picture of him on the plane with the sleeping woman didn't bother me a bit. His hands are on the outside of a bullet proof vest for a funny photo. He never touched her at all. She was protected by friggin' kevlar. What's next - assault and battery from college photos drawing on drunken passed-out friends??

The other stuff Franken did like forcibly kissing and actually grabbing people is the dirtbag stuff, and potentially criminal. But NOT the pic with the sleeping chick

17-Nov-17
Irishman is absolutely correct. It’s disgusting if anyone does it. President, Senator, actor, anyone.

17-Nov-17
"Bill Clinton should have resigned after Lewinsky affair", Kirsten Gillibrand New York Democrap

17-Nov-17
Agree w her too.

17-Nov-17
atheist. Have you ever told the truth, ever? What an idiot. 8^)

17-Nov-17
Jeff,

I suppose at sometime in his life it's possible he may have told the truth.

Once.

But not on Bowsite, EVER!

17-Nov-17
Hmmm. You ask for an opinion and I give it and all you can say is “liar liar pants on fire?” Maybe don’t ask for opinions anymore eh?

17-Nov-17
You are a FRAUD, atheist. Is that better???

17-Nov-17
So this thread is about Franken...the guy that found out long ago that acting stupid works to his advantage well before the Democrat electorate found that out for themselves. They love fellow idiots like him........

19-Nov-17

19-Nov-17
I don't think he should resign. He should look the people who elected him in the eye and tell them he is the same person they elected.

20-Nov-17
I agree HA, if trump did just that, maybe he’d actually garner some dignity and respect. Until then,,,

20-Nov-17
BTW, to be clear, he is a jerk who should never have gotten close to elected office.

20-Nov-17
Quote Athiest and whoever else it is:I agree HA, if trump did just that, maybe he’d actually garner some dignity and respect. Until then

Actually if you ever watch his speeches he does that at every one of them and the crowds go wild. We know what we elected and he is doing everything he can do do what we voted him in for. Draining a swamp takes a lot of time. We all know its not an easy thing to do. Butttttttttttt he is definately working on our behalf. Unlike the Kenyan.

God bless, Steve the God and Gun deplorable guy.

20-Nov-17
Atheist,

"Maybe don’t ask for opinions anymore eh?"

Or better yet, don't post here anymore.

After all, you never know who might show up at a Briarcliff Manor school board meeting or a PTA meeting with documented evidence of all of your hateful and bigoted posts on company time using the school's server.

Man, would I like to be a fly on the wall when that happens!

It's not an 'if' that it will happen, Sybil.

It's simply a question of 'When' it will happen.

20-Nov-17
You are a FRAUD, atheist.

21-Nov-17
Lol pete!

21-Nov-17
Well it seems Franken grab a citizens butt while taking a picture at the Minnesota Fair after he already was a Senator. This was in 2010 and the woman posted about it on Facebook then and she told all her family and friends about it. How he doesn't resign after this I don't know. The Dems won't care since a Dem will replace him.

However the child rapist Sen Menendez who the FBI states slept with 14 year old girls the Dems will defend since Gov Christie will replace with a Republican.

24-Nov-17
Breaking News...Franken's tattoos exposed!

25-Nov-17
Even the Detroit media is calling for Conyers to step down...

Former Capitol Hill Staffer: Rep. John Conyers Came to Meeting in Underwear

The proregressives really opened a can of worms... ;o)

25-Nov-17
10 WOMEN ACCUSE COLORADO DEMOCRAT REP. STEVE LEBSOCK OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT

Pacific Pundit: Hey look! Another Democrat accused by multiple women of sexual harassment and absolutely no national media attention!

26-Nov-17

Annony Mouse's Link

27-Nov-17

01-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link
Click...another domino.

01-Dec-17
Has rocket man got a Middle that can hit DC yet well at least Hollywood. I get sick of these scummy people coming out and making an apology and no punishment. What they are really sorry about is being caught.

01-Dec-17
Dl did you ever go parking?

01-Dec-17
"Well you seem to want to believe the accusers of Franken and Clinton."

LOL!

That just might be because Franken has ADMIITED it, and even a lot of Clinton suck-ups are admitting he was a serial abuser of women.

07-Dec-17
He's resigning

08-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link
And now, from the 9th Circus Court...

• Sitka Gear