Mike the Carpenter 16-Nov-17
Shuteye 16-Nov-17
Solo 16-Nov-17
Solo 16-Nov-17
Woods Walker 16-Nov-17
16-Nov-17
Trump is Trump but his post Asia trip speech was refreshing. I'm sure liberals hated it because it was extremely pro-America.

16-Nov-17
Trump's foreign relations approach is a welcome breath of fresh air compared to the "anything the Islamists wants is fine" approach of Obama, coupled with their "kick the can down the road until 2017" approach to most everything else. Leading by behind was the most accurate description of their approach.

16-Nov-17
You have to see it yourself since the lame stream media couldn't find anything good about the president's trip. Think of the millions of people that get all their information from the lame stream media.

16-Nov-17
“You have to see it yourself” .

You can’t make a statement like that and NOT provide a link to make it easy for us to watch it.

16-Nov-17
Check social media, not TV.

16-Nov-17
THIS is my social media. Everything I ever needed to know, and quite a few things I wish I didn’t, I read right here. Gave up FB years ago, and never did the Snapdragon or tweetie thing.

16-Nov-17
I agree, Mike. Here's the only related hit that my web search produced:

The vast majority of search hits were links to MSM news children complaining about Trump drinking water.

16-Nov-17
Thank you Jeff. That was VERY refreshing to hear.

16-Nov-17

Solo 's embedded Photo
Solo 's embedded Photo
Yeah, I enjoyed it too. Here's a sample of the childish crap coming from 'the Press' that I had to wade thru to find that video clip.....LOL

16-Nov-17
Well when you gots nuffin', you goes wit nuffin'.

• Sitka Gear