TD 18-Nov-17
Annony Mouse 18-Nov-17
DL 18-Nov-17
Glunt@work 18-Nov-17
Coyote 65 19-Nov-17
Shuteye 19-Nov-17
17-Nov-17

70lbdraw's Link
I watched the interview that Tucker did on this. Comical to say the least!!

17-Nov-17
I just ordered a bump stock for my muzzleloader.

17-Nov-17
I was just looking at those online.......

17-Nov-17
SA...you realize its highly illegal to convert your ML to automatic action, right? I realize how easy it is, but I'd hate to see you get pinched over it!

17-Nov-17
I not only ordered a bump stock for my ML, but a silencer too. Those deer don't have a chance now. They won't even know they are being shot at!

17-Nov-17
Sad part is..... they are so totally clueless about even how really clueless they are.

17-Nov-17
MTinMO I was gonna due that but couldn't find a smoke arrester. Also worried about having to use less powder to keep the velocity below the speed of sound or they would hear the bullet coming. Like my air rifle that sounds like a 22 with the good pellets.

17-Nov-17
Math, science, and reality are hard for the left, especially when their information source is Hollywood and video games.

17-Nov-17
Ok, I only watched this 3 times and my head is spinning - a company is trying to create a "new muzzle" and once this new muzzle is created it can be fitted with a "silencer" and shoot .50 cal bullets. I can't wait for YouTube to explode with silenced muskets. Just hilarious how completely uninformed the people are who want to take away our rights.

17-Nov-17
We know what we know, they pretend to know what they have no comprehension of.

18-Nov-17
I think that's pretty funny, but also pretty scary that people who have absolutely no idea about what they're making policy on. That councilman could have watched a 1-2 minute video of someone shooting a muzzle loader and he would have completely agreed with Carlson, that it's impossible for someone to pull off a mass killing with muzzle loaders and that would be someone's worst choice of weapon to try to do so with (you could probably do better with a pocket knife).

18-Nov-17
That sort of display attests to the virtue of rebellion. It really does. smh

18-Nov-17
This year Maryland allows air rifles for hunting. They do make air rifles for 50 ca. that will kill deer. Most people don't realize that Lewis and Clark used air rifles in large caliber. That was their main weapon.

18-Nov-17
Don't kid yourselves. This kind of ignorance isn't just found in gun policy. Many, if not most, know as much about medical care, fracking and all sorts of things that this idiot knows about firearms. That's how you get stupid crap like Obamacare.

18-Nov-17
Exactly. And when you have a compliant media that's more than happy to promote the stupidity and lies it just compounds itself.

Obamacare is a textbook example of this, from it's inception to the current day.

18-Nov-17

Ace's Link
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Anti- gun folks think that they can learn everything they need to know from a talking point memo or a sound bite.

18-Nov-17
Media is worse in many ways. Saw a reporter years ago at some place where there was a shootout with the police, shell casings all over the place...... she went on and on about how all that needed to be cleaned up...... what if a kid found one of them and was injured or even killed......

18-Nov-17
Pat...math, science, numbers and reality are hard for them. That's why algebra has been pilloried by the #SJW/#BLM--white man's magic. It's too hard to calculate a diameter, let alone measure one.

Heck, they have already demanded a a ban on automatic bullets.

18-Nov-17
Shuteye the first gun control idiot that wants to show how deadly they can be let them know that there is a cloud of smoke when you shoot one. Then give them some smokeless gunpowder to use. I would be in my car and gone when they test fired it though.

18-Nov-17
If they come knocking to check mine, I can honestly tell them mine is already equipped with a fully functional side lock.

19-Nov-17
Looking for 30 round magazines for mine. 20's are easy to find, but it is almost impossible to fine a 30 rnd. It may be easier to go with the belt fed mod.

Terry

19-Nov-17
A couple weeks ago I loaded my 50 cal muzzle loader with a 300 grain Power Belt bullet and two 50 grain pellets of powder. My rifle will handle three pellets but that gives too much velocity for the bullets, they expand too rapidly. I put a 2 inch square of tuck tape on a box at 50 yards and fired. Absolute dead center hit. Don't do a lot of target shooting since the bullets are well over a dollar each. With this load I can easily kill deer at 100 yards and they are deadly. Hunters I know load to the max but that is often a big mistake. I shoot all the way through big deer with this load. BTW I have a great scope on the rifle with all the goodies.

• Sitka Gear