Thumper 23-Nov-17
MK111 23-Nov-17
bad karma 23-Nov-17
longbowbud 24-Nov-17
NvaGvUp 24-Nov-17
17-Nov-17

Nomad's Link

17-Nov-17
Over 40 years the state of California kept him alive. What a waste of taxpayer money .

18-Nov-17
Good riddance MF'r.

18-Nov-17
Best news I heard all day.

18-Nov-17

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Not so fast...Still alive four hours ago!

18-Nov-17
Good news if its true, 40 years in hell on earth, surprised he wasn't killed in prison.

18-Nov-17
R.I.H Roast in Hell

18-Nov-17
He should have been dead years ago.

18-Nov-17
I remember watching the made for tv movie series Helter Skelter with my mom...cause we could only got 3 channels and (and 1 TV) there wasn't anything else to do at that time of night. I was 10 years old - freaked the phuk out of me for several months after - slept with the lights on. I slept upstairs by myself in a big old house.

I have always been suspect of hippies ever since - thought every one of them were dope smoking, LSD devil worshipping freaks.

(Don't mean to offend any of you old hippies - I'm ok now) LOL

18-Nov-17
He had a stylin' forehead tattoo.

18-Nov-17
What a waste of money it was feeding him for all these years.....

18-Nov-17
According to what I'm reading, Manson's still alive as of 11/18/2017 @ 08:00 PST.

18-Nov-17
Kevin,

"You mean they aren't?"

What they are today are college professors, teachers and Dem. politicians.

God Help Us!

18-Nov-17
Tru....... If the woman who hatched him had made scrambled eggs out of him with a coat hanger before he was born..... I'd be OK with that.....

18-Nov-17
Reports say his condition will not improve and that he's close to death.

18-Nov-17
Tisk tisk...good....made my nite mad dog

18-Nov-17
And we should care because.....???

18-Nov-17
Be interesting to see if Governor Brown in California will approve Leslie Van Houten's parole recommendation.

19-Nov-17
Helter skelter was a very good account of the Manson Clan. I met Vincent Bugliosi at a forum in college. The Family was more in depth about how "Charlie" ran the operation. Very fascinating study of evil and manipulation right under our noses. Some whacked out Mo-fos in 1960s California. Mad Dog

19-Nov-17
So is the SOB dead or what?

20-Nov-17
Now he is...Died today!

20-Nov-17
Manson dead. Good. Should have hung him 40 years ago.

20-Nov-17
The whole lot of them: Tex Watson, Leslie Van Houten, Patricia Krenwinkel, Squeekie Fromme. All human misfit garbage. Mad Dog

20-Nov-17
yes. this news has cheered me up quite a bit also.

20-Nov-17

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

20-Nov-17
Who’s worse Manson or Hillary?

20-Nov-17
It costs taxpayers in California over $70K per year to incarcerate one inmate.

You can do the math on Manson.

Matt

20-Nov-17
As of noon, he's still dead.

20-Nov-17
They're finally going to put him in an incinerator...... They should have done that nearly 5 decades ago....

20-Nov-17
And then there's this:

The LA Times just ran a story in which the author tries to 'humanize" this animal.

Via COTR:

"Charles Manson Is Dead… So The LA Times Decides To ‘Humanize’ Him

November 20, 2017

by Kimber

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL.

You’re kidding me, right?

This can’t be for real.

Oh, it’s for real alright…

'Manson, though, was no devil but a human being, as his death makes clear. I don’t say that to soften or absolve him. But I don’t believe in demons; people are frightening enough. Indeed, to accept Manson as a person, to see him through the filter of his humanity, is to acknowledge what we resist: that he was perhaps not so utterly different from the rest of us.'

Um… yeeeeeeah the “rest of us” don’t start murderous cults?

I mean, at least that wasn’t on MY to-do list."

23-Nov-17
When I heard he croaked, I stepped out back and took a leak on a rock. Imagined the rock was Charlie's head.

23-Nov-17
Reminds me of what a preacher said to his atheist friend years ago when a particularly vile crime was committed and the criminal killed. "If you don't believe in Hell doesn't this make you think there ought to be one?"

23-Nov-17
"They're finally going to put him in an incinerator...... They should have done that nearly 5 decades ago...."

I'd settle for ten days ago.

23-Nov-17
"They're finally going to put him in an incinerator...... They should have done that nearly 5 decades ago...."

I'd settle for ten days ago.

23-Nov-17
Just a waist of good tax money and he was breathing our good air all this time. He served no purpose being alive after his trail. Just don't understand life sentence with no parole.

23-Nov-17
My friends that have tried death penalty cases tell me it's an order of magnitude more work than a standard murder trial. You have to death qualify a jury, meaning that every juror has to satisfy everyone that if the factors are met, they could sentence a person to death. That is a lot more work, and it's a tough decision for many.

And the public defenders will throw everything at the wall to keep their clients from death row. One trial I know of had 360 motions filed by the PD's.

That's why you get a lot of life sentences without parole.

Consider this: the Aurora theater shooter, after being denied on the insanity defense, was not sentenced to death. If anyone deserved it, it would be him. And Arapahoe county is considered heavily favorable to the prosecution.

24-Nov-17

longbowbud's Link

24-Nov-17
BREAKING NEWS!

San Francisco, CA

5:09 PM PST, Friday, Nov, 24, 2017

Charles Manson is Still Dead!

• Sitka Gear