JTV 27-Nov-17
slade 06-Dec-17
BIG BEAR 07-Dec-17
K Cummings 07-Dec-17
BIG BEAR 07-Dec-17
Woods Walker 07-Dec-17
Mint 07-Dec-17
21-Nov-17
A deserving individual. He covered for Clinton when he was getting impeached after getting caught lying.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-ryan-calls-conyers-report-deeply-troubling-145628598--politics.html

21-Nov-17
Over the years, this guy has grown so far beyond guilty, that the color 'yellow' would look good to his insides, and probably even brighten up his outlook......

21-Nov-17
If you think he's a piece of work Google his wife Monica...... Fresh out of prison..... she makes him look like a saint....

21-Nov-17
Nah, he led her way. Even though he was too wimpy to know it.....

21-Nov-17
another Dem joins the list of the shamed...

21-Nov-17
The other problem he and other Congressfolks have is this supposed secret payoff/settlement list on the taxpayer's dime. If this list turns out to be a legit thing, it's going to get ugly for the politicians on either side who did the secret payoffs.

21-Nov-17
It's all comin'......

26-Nov-17
Conyers stepped down from House Judiciary Committee.

27-Nov-17

Mint's Link
Read the link. There is a lot more than one person out there.

27-Nov-17
Of course Pelosi is covering for his ass... saying he is an "Icon" of women's rights, claiming his innocence (which he may or may not be)... of course the "innocent until proven guilty" should always be first and foremost, but the witch wouldnt say this about Moore and she sure as heck wouldnt defend him ......and as for Moore, the same "Innocent until proven guilty" should also apply ..

06-Dec-17

07-Dec-17
He's a real chip off the Conyers block....... I saw on the news this morning that he was arrested back in February in LA in a domestic incident with his girlfriend.... the charges were dropped but there is still a restraining order in place against him until March..... He'll make a great politician......

07-Dec-17
I really love living in Michigan, been here all my life. However, sometimes I must admit, I'm embarrassed to say I'm from here.

KPC

07-Dec-17
It looks to me like John the third gets his personality from his momma...... she's a peach....

07-Dec-17
You think Michigan is bad Kevin, try Illinois!!!

07-Dec-17
More and more Conyers is looking like Weinstein.

• Sitka Gear