Dirk Diggler 30-Nov-17
NvaGvUp 30-Nov-17
Shiloh 30-Nov-17
Dirk Diggler 30-Nov-17
Shiloh 30-Nov-17
Owl 02-Dec-17
Owl 02-Dec-17
25-Nov-17
Auburn beats down #1 ranked Alabama, 26-14.

Then yesterday 4-7 Pittsburgh destroyed # 2 Miami.

So now, who are the Top 4 and who are in the Playoffs?

25-Nov-17
Wow what a game. I would think Wisconsin needs to be in the top 4. If they beat Ohio State next weekend I can’t see how they wouldn’t be ranked #1.

Some big games next weekend.

25-Nov-17
War Eagle baby! :-)

25-Nov-17
Clemson, Oklahoma, Auburn. 'Bama or Wisconsin round it out depending on next week.

26-Nov-17
Depending on a couple of the Championship games, but Owl may have it...Wisconsin has to play Ohio now...Oklahoma plays TCU, Auburn plays Georgia should be interesting!

26-Nov-17
I think Owl has it as well. However I smell an upset. Just not sure which one. Forgot one Ike. Clemson/Miami

26-Nov-17
If any upset is developing, it is definitely Clemson/ Miami. Clemson coming off a solid 4 score victory over a reputed tough opponent and the 'Canes coming off a humiliating defeat.

26-Nov-17
Advertisers are in their glory, the fans are in a frenzy, the ratings are through the roof and when the dust settles...BAM! exactly what we knew in September. The Tide in a walk off with the NCS Trophy. ROOOOOLLLL Tide.

The Rock

26-Nov-17
So happy to see Bama lose....it makes things interesting.

The Wisconsin thing is a conundrum to me.They have had such a weak schedule while teams like ND play a ranked opponent almost every week. Now Wis plays an Ohio St team without their stud QB....pretty lucky break, eh?

I'm a Stanford fan and now an ND fan too. That young Stanford QB Costello just keeps getting better and better...and last night he proved it by whooping ND. That QB Wimbush for ND is an amazing athlete but lacks good passing skills...and its costing ND now relegating them as a one dimensional team. One dimension used to work in college but not any more.

Now Washington just took Wash st out back and beat them like a red headed step child...making Stanford the choice to play USC for the pac 12 title. It would have been nice to see Stanford do it on their own by beating Wash st in what was an ugly game for Stanford...but we will take it. Stanfords problem is Bryce Loves ankle. Watching that guy play healthy a real treat...but probably not to be as he limped off the field yet again last night.

26-Nov-17
In their past three games, Auburn has put the smack down on TWO #1 ranked teams; Georgia and Alabama. If that's not enough to put them in the playoffs, (assuming they beat Georgia again next week), what is?

26-Nov-17
The only way Auburn isn’t in is if Georgia beats them IMHO.

As far as Wisconsin goes I am not sure they can get by Ohio State.

Since ND is out I will be pulling for OU.

26-Nov-17
I can't root for a school which had Barry Switzer as its' coach.

26-Nov-17
Bama had a weak schedule also and it could keep them out of the final four depending...

26-Nov-17
"lke" SEC.

The Rock

26-Nov-17
I think they will find a way to put Alabama in, even though their resume does not support it.

27-Nov-17
Ohio State got spanked by Iowa. WI made Iowa look like a High School team. Yes, that's just one opponent but I am not sold on the greatness of Ohio State when Iowa shredded them.

27-Nov-17

gadan's Link
Disappointed Penn State dropped two winnable games. I had them finishing 4th or as high as 2nd. Glad to see Alabama lose. Funny video attached

27-Nov-17
Alabama had a weak schedule? Nobody in the SEC has a weak schedule. It's impossible.

27-Nov-17
Or not!

'Bama played Florida State (currently 5-6), Fresno State, Colorado State, Vanderbilt, Ole' Miss, Texas A&M, Arkansas, Tennessee, LSU, Mississippi State, Mercer and Auburn.

Of those, only Auburn and (possibly) LSU could be considered top-flight competition. Most of the rest were mediocre or slightly above or below mediocre at best, and Mercer was a cupcake.

27-Nov-17
I don't see how Alabama gets in unless one of the three out of the top 4 that hasn't beat them loses.

27-Nov-17
Alabama will get in just like last night when the refs swallowed their whistles at the end of the Duke/FL game.

27-Nov-17
Good thing the games are still played instead of listening to the pundits. They'll have the big-money bluebloods in every time. Why is OSU getting so much love? They beat PSU (got lucky) and the Michigans. They lost their big non-con opportunity. I don't see much that indicates they are so much better than Wisconsin, yet all the pundits say Wisconsin doesn't have a chance and are debating whether OSU will get in before the game is even played. Bama had a real tough schedule if you are one of those people engrained with the SEC bias. Otherwise, meh, they had a decent schedule. ND had a tough schedule, but lost half their ranked opponent games. Good for them for scheduling tough, but a champion has to win more.

27-Nov-17
Some decisive games that should help clarify things. This is going to be a great Saturday; Clemson/Miami Wis/Ohio st Auburn/Georgia

And don't forget Stanford/USC

28-Nov-17
New rankings are out. Clemson moved up to 1. I think the top 4 are in if they all win there games on Saturday. Leaving Alabama on the side lines. Honestly I don’t think Alabama played a good game against Auburn. I haven’t followed them this year. So I can’t say if they just had a bad game or if that’s where that team stands in how good they are. I don’t see OSU being a team that should move onto the championship rounds but they are a team that could knock off wisconsin.

Sorry Bruce I don’t see the Trojans making it in.

28-Nov-17
Looks guys......I'm from Ms and definitely not a gump, but 7 out of the last 10 years has been won by the SEC and 4 of them have been won by Bama. I'm sure you all will have a comeback, but there is none legitimate. The SEC has been dominant and will continue to be and Bama is at the top of the heap and will continue to be there as well. Other parts of the nation has a lot that we don't have down here and we are last in lots of categories, but college football ain't one of em..........

28-Nov-17
Shiloh,

We're not talking about the last ten years. We're talking about THIS year, in which the SEC has not had a great year at all by their standards.

28-Nov-17
Of the last 3 years when we had a playoff (which is still controlled by the pundits, I mean "committee"), Alabama was ranked #1 twice and lost both times. They won it all when ranked #2. So to break it down for the biased, 2 of 3 playoff years were not won by the SEC. It would still be better with an 8 team playoff, but for now they give us 4.

Prior to that when only two teams were chosen to play for the BCS title, the SEC was often chosen, and also often won. Of course they had a 50-50 shot at that point. The SEC has undoubtedly been strong in recent memory, but has also been the recipient of a bit of favoritism.

29-Nov-17
If Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Clemson and Auburn win there games and Bama still gets in. Then Yes I would say the SEC is babied big time. Or at least Bama is anyway.

29-Nov-17
If those four win, no way does Alabama get in.

29-Nov-17
"I think you should have to win your conference to get into the playoff"

Saben a year ago.

29-Nov-17
For once I agree with Saben

30-Nov-17
Maybe not by their standards Nva, but still great.....better than most. SEC’s year that is. It would be even better if the SEC didn’t have to eat their own every year. They might have 3 of the top 4 every year. How’s that for bias guys;)

30-Nov-17
“It would be even better if the SEC didn’t have to eat their own every year. They might have 3 of the top 4 every year. “

That’s like the dumbest thing I have read on here in awhile that wasn’t from atheist and his crowd. Then we might as well change the name of National championship to SEC championship.

30-Nov-17
Josh,

This year at least, I think the PAC 12 could give the SEC a run for their money, as USC, Stanford, Washington and Washington State are all really tough.

30-Nov-17
You might be right Mr. Kyle. I honestly don’t keep up with much other than the sec. We not able to claim much down in the deep south, so we cling to college football.

DD.....wouldn’t hurt my fellings if you wanna call it the SEC championship, but just in case you were serious....see my winking smiley face at the end of my previous post. I promise I don’t lose sleep over college football, so most of this banter was in jest. I’d honestly rather be in a deer stand!!!

30-Nov-17
Shiloh I did miss that. I also tend to forget to put one at the end when I am trying to crack a joke.

30-Nov-17
No worries man!

02-Dec-17
Well, I was hunting but I see Auburn screwed the pooch. O rather...

02-Dec-17
At least, James Madison advanced in the FCS quarterfinals.

• Sitka Gear