Paul 26-Nov-17
NvaGvUp 26-Nov-17
Annony Mouse 26-Nov-17
DL 26-Nov-17
BIG BEAR 26-Nov-17
26-Nov-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Haha I bet they got the crap kicked out of them. I spotted a doe at my neighbors with her head caught in some field fence. I started over to get her out and she went ballistic. Fortunately she got out without my help.

26-Nov-17
Yep, they can hurt you if you're not careful.

26-Nov-17
Don't tase me, bros!

26-Nov-17
Don't taste me, bros!

26-Nov-17
Well, did she finally comply?.....:)

26-Nov-17
I lasso'd a buck once... true story.. it had escaped from a rehab operator and made its way to my archery club... it walked in during a 3D shoot and was being fed cookies... my self and another put a rope around its neck and was leading it back to the club house until the rehab owner was notified....it was all fine till a car drove by, then all hell broke loose... a buddy layed on it until we could get a coat over its head,,,, at that time a DNR officer drove by, me hanging on to the rope for deer life .......lol... try explaining that one ... all a true story .... we did finally get it back to the rehab facility....

26-Nov-17
Don’t taze me dude

26-Nov-17
Cool!

I think I posted a somewhat similar experience here a few years ago.

I was playing golf at my club and as we walked up to the 15th tee, we saw a doe Muley which had tried to jump an iron fence and didn't quite make it.

One of her hind legs was caught in the fence and she was stuck.

I climbed over the fence, talked to her softly, rubbed her neck and told the others in my group to lift up on the hip of her stuck leg while I calmed her. When they did, I was then able to lift her leg up and over the fence and she was free.

She didn't try to fight me at all because I think she knew I was trying to help her.

She was bleeding a little, but nothing serious. So when I opened a gate on the other side of the homeowner's yard, she was limping a bit, but otherwise no worse from the wear and she ran off.

26-Nov-17
And then there is this...

26-Nov-17
On a hunting show a guy was trying to help a fawn that got stuck in a fence. As he was bent down helping it the doe head butted him in the ribs rolling him.

26-Nov-17
We regularly have to put down deer that are hung up on fences and hit by cars.... Can't say I've ever tried to bear hug one or choke it....

• Sitka Gear