HDE 30-Nov-17
HDE 30-Nov-17
Shuteye 30-Nov-17
buckhammer 30-Nov-17
Ryan from Boone 30-Nov-17
BowSniper 01-Dec-17
Sixby 01-Dec-17
28-Nov-17
Kim jerk off will not stop this behavior. He has to be stopped.

28-Nov-17

Paul's Link
We could Fedx a package over night

28-Nov-17
Rodman could visit with a suicide vest and go out a hero!

28-Nov-17
Those would be some scary dudes chasing your ass.

28-Nov-17
I don’t see Donald kicking the can down the road...

28-Nov-17
Trax, as soon a NK realizes it’s been attacked it would launch nukes to South K killing hundreds of thousands and possibly millions. All so trump could do an end zone dance? Or don’t you care because they aren’t American anyway. There is no military solution that exists without killing thousands of innocent people.

28-Nov-17
atheist. Your new fan club doesn't impress me, at all. You are a FRAUD.

28-Nov-17
We lost 33,652 plus lives the Last time we were at war in Korea . I don't want to lose any more but he needs to be taken out with some type of strike from someone.

28-Nov-17
Who says the USA will stop him. You may soon be surprised Atheist. There's plenty of countries that could handle NK. If NK bombs Wake island Trump will act.

28-Nov-17
The politically correct answer is to wait until nk nukes japan. Then nukes sk. Then our senators and representatives will get together after the holiday, consider their election ramifications and vote for or against a controlled strike run by UN officials using our planes and weapons.

Unless pres trump is still in office.

28-Nov-17
There are no solutions to NK, only options. And choosing the correct option is the name of the game. it is insane to think North Korea will ever completely and irreversibly denuclearize. But we can get Kim to back off quite a bit and ratchet down the threat in the next few years before he can actually reach the U.S. mainland with an effective missile.

The United States has over 60 years of evidence that deterrence works, but instead of deterrence and containment that actually worked for Soviet Russia, and China under Mao Tse-Tung, we’ve somehow abandoned logic and reason for old fashioned sabre-rattling…except this time with nukes and twitter.

China has long been North Korea’s chief supplier, supplying the country with oil and other resources they so badly need. Put pressure on China to shut down any and all trade w NK. The incentive? we will reduce trade w China until they agree. China needs our commerce. Is Trump prepared to exert this much pressure on China? Would he sacrifice some of the US relationship with China in order to deliver real results in North Korea? We'll see, I guess

Launch a cyber war. Infect their primitive computer systems with viruses that will essentially disable their tech infrastructure. We may very well already be doing this with the evidence being their last few failed missile launches that were duds.

Launch a CIA/covert operation to take out Kim and his family. It must be one felled swoop and it must include neutralizing his military leaders so they don't launch an all out attack as a knee jerk reaction to the coup. Sounds very Jason Bourne like, but those are the options as I see them.

28-Nov-17
NK sent up the missile one hour after the Chinese Envoy left after negotiations. Something is amiss and if China is playing above board there will be news coming forth shortly. The next would be a complete blockade of NK with or without China's blessing which would force chubby to make a decision and show China the talking days are over. the again China could publicly denounce the blockade, being behind in closed doors.

The last move would be sunglasses.....

The Rock

28-Nov-17
Do like a democrat and atheist, would do. Draw another line in the sand, and threaten him not to cross, if there is any room to draw a line, since we had eight years of moron obama drawing lines.

28-Nov-17
What Huntcell said X 20!

That would be the ultimate two-fer!

28-Nov-17
" But we can get Kim to back off quite a bit and ratchet down the threat in the next few years before he can actually reach the U.S. mainland with an effective missile."

They already have a missile that will reach any place in the USA. They also have 20 nuclear bombs. Their main problem right now is designing a heat shield for the missile that will allow reentry without destroying the missile. According to experts they will have that solved in less than a year.

28-Nov-17
Atheist - NOKO already has thousands of missiles pointed at SOKO. Don't need us to trigger that crazy fat kid to push the button...

28-Nov-17
Atheist,

"Trax, as soon a NK realizes it’s been attacked it would launch nukes to South K killing hundreds of thousands and possibly millions."

Hitler marched troops into the Rhineland in March of '36. October of '38 he annexed the Sudetenland. The appeaser and bootlickers had the same mind set you do. By 1945 approximately 50-55 million lay dead, because no one stood up an said enough.

28-Nov-17
Nuke the little bastard as well as Mecca. May as well clean the whole house and not just one room. Make it like the Baptism scene in Godfather 1.

29-Nov-17
Hard to believe he's still alive. You gotta think a random gunshot from two miles away is coming

29-Nov-17
athiests plan is to let NOKO give a warhead to a terror group so it will end up detonated in the US.

29-Nov-17
...and then of course blame it on Trump.

29-Nov-17
zacktly.

29-Nov-17
I have thought it very possible that NK has already planted bombs in the USA or its ports with people there to set them off if something goes down. It would explain why we have not already taken him out. I would imagine by his actions that exalted leader is either crazy or crazy like a fox and already has his bases covered. You do not spit in the eye of the tiger without having already persuaded the tiger that he is going to die if he fights back. It looks to me like we might already be in the hostage position. I know that millions of people in S K are hostages and about 200,000 of them Americans. But still a couple of cities in the continental USA would seal the deal. Truth is, none of us truly know what we are facing here. But, I know who has the answers and I know who holds my hand/ God bless, Steve

29-Nov-17
I think an intermediate step would be to start shooting down each missile, and immediately bombing each launch pad after it leaves. Or even better, we probably know when its just about to launch so if we blew it up in place before it ever left the ground it would REALLY send a message.

That said, if we drop a bomb or shoot a missile it will look to the world as if we are the ones striking first militarily and opening up the door for Li'Kim to launch a major attack against SK or Japan. Which may be the reason neither side takes that next BIG BIG step. Both Lil'Kim and Trump are daring each other to make the first true military move to unleash in good conscience the massive counter attack both sides has planned.

29-Nov-17
I've said it before - if we don't have the ability to sabotage their launch, hack their guidance or otherwise stop them with technology, I want a refund on my defense spending taxes.

30-Nov-17
This may be a naive question but: Is the only way we know if the Missiles he launches are armed is if they go "splat" instead of "boom", when they land?

Seems like this whole thing is going to get pretty interesting with the Winter Olympics just a few months away in Pyeongchang.

30-Nov-17
Little Rocket Man says his next launch will be to explode a nuclear bomb over the ocean.

30-Nov-17
"Little Rocket Man says his next launch will be to explode a nuclear bomb over the ocean."

That would be a gross violation of everything global. It would be open season at that point...

30-Nov-17
Short of Kim doing something actually damaging (other than testing and verbal threats) I don't think we can really assassinate a president or nuke his country. Not without a UN mandate for cover. Or without becoming the global bully and pariah we are often painted to be.

And I think Kim knows it. That is why he balked at launching missiles near Guam. He know we are looking for a legit reason, and he is walking a fine line thus far.

The next step has to be global 100% boycott, or shooting down a missile outside of his territory. Force Kim to lash out with enough force as to allow a truly crushing regime ending response.

30-Nov-17
Our Constitution doesn't give us the right to execute world leaders and nuke other countries. Iran screams death to America every day, too. Nuke them? Russia is doing dangerous fly bys of our planes. Nuke em? C'mon now. Get a grip.

And China would join with us??? What makes you so sure? China is only in it for China. And since China could end this any time they want, and haven't, I think we may be getting played. China just built a man-made island chain to steal half of the South China Sea. Why help us if we are going to take that away from THEM too? Trump is getting more from China than anyone before, but I don't buy their genuine support yet.

I know this... if we start nuking people without good reason and vast support, the little guys are going to unite one day and take down the bully. I would rather be the world hero in this one. It's a matter of timing and measured level of force... like the Syria strike or the MOAB in Afghanistan. Enough solves the problem. Too much too fast and WE become the problem.

30-Nov-17
Once a missle leaves the airspace and surrounding border waters of NOKO, it is no longer their property. Start shooting them down...

30-Nov-17
Shoot down the test missiles with prejudice...

30-Nov-17
One of our military people said we have six minutes to take out a missile with 100% probability. When the second stage kicks in it gets harder to hit. They could easily be taken out on the launch pad but that would cause all kinds of legal problems.

30-Nov-17
Shooting down one of their practice missiles is the last thing we want to be doing. China and Russia would use this situation to analyze our technology in doing so and take that information to make changes in their missile programs so that we would not be able to shoot down one of theirs. This has been openly discussed by many retired military leaders. Truth be told their is no sensible military option.

30-Nov-17
exactly correct there is no sensible military option. And the psycho has said that if we shoot down a missile, the next one would be shot at S Korea or Japan. we can only shoot down so many before one falls. One loaded missile falls on Japan or SK and its hundreds of thousands, if not millions dead. How would that look on the world stage? The curtain will have been pulled back on our military capability, our military decision making and on the commander in chief. Nothing good comes from a military option.

01-Dec-17
Oh, it's going to end. I have little doubt about it. There is no better duo than Trump and Mattis to ensure that it does! I don't see them kicking the can down the road like the last 3 Presidents....

The only question is who strikes first. Because no matter which, the subsequent counter strikes are going to be devastating. From what I have read, all of our war gaming scenarios have shown minimum 250k dead at best. Likely a million.

The only wildcard is China. The only non-war I see is if they REALLY get the mesage we are going in totally, including nuclear if necessary, they might be persuaded to take Kim down themselves to avoid nuclear fallout drifting into their territory or the wave of refugees pouring across their border. Because it seems China will only get involved (really involved) as a last resort to protect their OWN interests. They don't give two shiiits about Kim or ours.

01-Dec-17
Plausible Deniability, Let him launch Shoot at his rocket with a nuc rocket and miss hitting Pyongyang. Only a fool will allow Rocket Boy shoot at us with a nuc first. We better pray that Democrats do not somehow force Trump to stand down. This thing is past being a national security issue and is too dangerous to accept anything less that complete disarmament of NK or complete destruction. NOW!!!!!!!!! ( Unless we know that he already has planted weapons in the US or allies.) If so , Obama has already made us hostages./ God bless, Steve

• Sitka Gear