Woods Walker 03-Dec-17
Whitey 03-Dec-17
Atheist 04-Dec-17
bad karma 04-Dec-17
Bentstick81 04-Dec-17
Annony Mouse 04-Dec-17
Michael 05-Dec-17
01-Dec-17
Flynn just plead guilty to Lyon and making fraudulent statements to the fbi. The guy that chanted “lock her up” is getting locked up. Irony is delicious isn’t it? He, no doubt, will be signing his tail off. Trump has every reason to be nervous. But no one on trumps team had anything to do with Russia! It’s a nothing burger! Right?

01-Dec-17
You are full of it, he hasn't even gotten into court yet. He is going in as I type this. The one thing that this will show is some of the problems with Flynn was while Obama was still in office and leaked information if a federal crime and that came from Obama's team.

01-Dec-17
The charge is hardly a surprise. This is essentially what he got fired for. The bigger news around this IMO is what looks to be a confirmation of plea deal.

01-Dec-17
Kushner and little trump are next. Flynn is clearly cooperating w Mueller and knows a lot. We know Kushner hid information and had to redo his security paperwork several times. We know trump jr omitted his nmeetings w Russians and lied to the fbi. Stay tuned!

01-Dec-17
Flynn could’ve beeen charged with many more serious crimes. Among them, Not registering as a foreign agent. Instead he got the lowest, easiest charge. Why? Because he has agreed to snitch on higher ups. Prosecutors don’t give out deals to get someone on the lower rungs. So who is higher up than the National Security Advisor? Only the VP and trump. This is going to get good. And soon.

01-Dec-17
Lying to the FBI is a crime, but that is Flynns crime. Not big Trumps. Same for Kishner and Don Jr. if that actually occurred. Same for Hillary and Huma and Cheryl Mills.

None of this so far shows any collusion with the Russians to tamper with the election for payback. There was more collusion with the Clintons and Russia on the uranium sale, with actual money trading hands!

It does show the Trump administration talking to the Russians EXACTLY like he said he would do during his entire candidacy. He said he wanted to establish better relations with the Russians, and cooperate on matters where we agreed, like in fighting ISIS. That would require... ya know... actually talking to them. Gasp!!!

01-Dec-17
Talking to Russians is not a crime and is actually a good thing.

01-Dec-17

BowSniper's Link
This wikileaks email proves Cheryl Mills lied to the FBI. Timeliness are a bitch, if anyone outside of the deepstate actually wants to investigate and prosecute.

01-Dec-17
BowSniper but but but, they are democrats. There is no law and order for democrats or illegal aliens. Clintons and associates are above the law.

01-Dec-17

bigeasygator's embedded Photo
bigeasygator's embedded Photo
Taking bets as to who Flynn is ratting out...

01-Dec-17
You miss a larger point bowsniper. What did Flynn lie about and why? Why lie and say you didn’t have Russian contact? And more importantly, did trump ask you to speak to Russia on behalf of the campaign. We don’t yet know the answers to those questions. And you can inject Dems this and obama that and Hillary this but the fact remains, none of those people are under investigation or have been arrested or indicted. Flynn talking to Russians is not illegal in itself. The illegally is that he lied about it. So ask yourself. Why would he lie? Either to protect himself or a higher up.

01-Dec-17
"Talking to the Russians" always seems to come back to Sergei Kislyak, who is the RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR. It's his job to talk to people in D.C., he's not a "foreign agent". Just because someone talked to a Russian, does not equate to "collusion" (which is not a crime anyway). Enjoy having your hopes up while you can, Atheist et al. This Russian Conspiracy is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen. It'll be good to see you scurry away, when it all turns to nothing.

01-Dec-17
They have transcripts of Flynn talking from the FISA wiretaps, so they know what was said. No one arrested. No major crime. Lying to cover his own ass.

My bet is that the sanctions were discussed to the point of - 'don't be assholes on the world stage, work with us on ISIS, and when Trump takes office we'll work on rolling back sanctions'. Which is exactly what Trump was saying during the entire campaign. Better relations.

It is bad political etiquette maybe that Trump's team is moving forward on that plan while Obama is still the president with the opposite approach. One president at at time, and all that. But it was talking about the future relations between two world powers. Foreign policy stuff with an incoming President elect's team. Not talking about 'fixing' the election. And THAT is why I think this whole witch hunt by the deepstate is a joke.

01-Dec-17
Scooter Libby, all over again.

.. .. ..

I cannot remember every detail of every conversation. Last week my boss asked me about why I replace Widgit XYZ back in 2015. I said I didn't replace it. He showed me my log entry. Then I remembered the work, and why the Widgit was replaced.

I didn't intentially lie to my boss. I just didn't remember. That is also why Cops probably fill out a lot of reports, so that when the trial comes 10 years down the road, they have something to jog their memory.

Perjury - not spying for the Russians.

Flynn should have remained silent, and invoked his 5th Amendment rights.

01-Dec-17
Its not bad political etiquette it is what competent people do.

Just like the hostage crisis prior to Reagan taking office. It was made clear to the Iranians that a new sheriff was in town.

Guess what Atheist....Trump will still be POTUS after this as it is nothing more than political banter. He will also be POTUS for 8 total years.

01-Dec-17
BowSniper for the win!

01-Dec-17
Moving the goal posts doesn’t make you look so great. Wasn’t trump supposed to be the next great hope of honesty and integrity? Draining swamps and such? Didn’t trump give his word that there was no Russian meetings w anyone in his administration? So now that it’s been determined that he’s in up to his toupe, you’re now saying this is just ‘political banter?’ Riddle me this: Why did Flynn lie? Who is he protecting? It’s not himself! He’s already plead guilty to lying to the fbi. So who was he lying for? And why. Your answer please.

01-Dec-17
Did he get busted for telling the Russians that the President will have more flexibility after the election?

01-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD. Who are you lying for?

01-Dec-17
Good attempt at deflection but let’s stay focused and in the moment. Here’s a timeline to help you appreciate the gravity of the situation. Jan 24 Flynn lies to fbi after being questioned. Jan 26 Sally Yates warns trump to avoid hiring Flynn at all costs. Jan 27 trump meets w Comeyvamd asks for his loyalty. Jan 30 Yates fired by trump. Bottom line, trump who adamantly denied any Russian involvement has abundantly and frequently had contact This will not be the last guilty plea.

01-Dec-17
That is covfefe....

01-Dec-17
Once again atheist, You are a lying FRAUD. You are deflecting the fact, that you have lied over thirty some times, about yourself. You are a FRAUD.

01-Dec-17
"Integrity" is disclosing your actual identity on Bowsite...you have no standing to lecture others about integrity!

01-Dec-17
Fox News’ Judge Napolitano: this is the tip of the prosecutorial iceberg, it is a nightmare for Donald Trump”. Keep in mind that trump has called napolitano “a very talented legal mind and a friend”.

01-Dec-17
If i was a bank robber, would that change the fact that trump lied and that you are so desperate that you need to deflect from your hero’s issues?

01-Dec-17
Atheist don’t you have some kid to seduce?

01-Dec-17
Total indictments during Obama: zero, zip, nada

30 years of Hillary investigations: zero zip nada

Trumps first year: 4 indictments and counting.

01-Dec-17
Dirk, you’re better than that pal. Stay classy. And I’ll leave that job to Roy Moore.

01-Dec-17
....and he's still your President for 8 years.

01-Dec-17
Which raises a good point: Will your support still be as adamant even if Trump is found to have done some wrongdoing.? I’m genuinely curious. Maybe he was right: maybe he could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and still keep his support.

01-Dec-17
Trump ALWAYS said he was talking to the Russians, wanting better relations and cooperation fighting ISIS. Trump NEVER said he was talking to the Russians about their help to win the election in exchange for those better relations ("colluding").

This big Flynn lie is only that Trump had him call Russia and 12 other countries about a UN vote???? Exactly what I would want the President Elect doing. And nothing to do with the election at all???? Gasp, again.

Isn't Obama doing the same stuff even now, meeting with foreign leaders anf influencing policy. Such as with the Paris accords?

01-Dec-17
Since this whole thing is a farce it has no effect on my support for Trump. Literally none. It also has zero effect on about 52% of the US population.

01-Dec-17
Atheist what does me being classy have to do with your influence on our youth?

01-Dec-17
“This big Flynn lie is only that Trump had him call Russia and 12 other countries about a UN vote???? Exactly what I would want the President Elect doing. And nothing to do with the election at all???? Gasp, again.“

Gasp indeed, seeing as that’s quite possibly a violation of federal law. I think people are going to want to get familiar with the Logan Act.

01-Dec-17
And the drug dealer chimes in.

01-Dec-17
Lost One:Moving the goal posts doesn’t make you look so great. Wasn’t trump supposed to be the next great hope of honesty and integrity?

Actually no. He simply had much better policies and ability than the competition. No one voted for his morality and honesty.

God bless, Steve

01-Dec-17
And if child prostitution were made legal you'd do that too. You disgust me.

01-Dec-17
LHC, don’t you have a bong to go suck on?

01-Dec-17
LHA AKA Druggie Dealy: you know know deep down he's guilty as hell.

Absolutely agree, Guilty of making America better, Placing a great Supreme court judge. Deregulating un-productive laws, vastly improving the economy and job market. I will like him much better when he finally gets around to making Colorado, Cal, Oregon. Nevada, Washington and every other state that is legalizing marijuana , the criminals that they are, pay the price and burn your grows down and run all the growers and politicians that are insurrectionists into the prisons they deserve to be in. There is a huge fed prison in Montana the they will all fit into.

God bless, Steve

01-Dec-17
BigEasy - yes, lets get familiar with the Logan Act. And how many people have ever been prosecuted for it. And how Trump as President-elect talking to other countries about what is coming is any different than Obama talking to other countries after he left the office.

01-Dec-17
LHC, your forgetting the pass part of puff puff pass. Your fried dude.

01-Dec-17
lefty. one thing is for sure, it's a race between you and atheist, to see who could be the biggest dumba$$. I didn't think anyone could top CF's biggest LYING FRAUD, but you are close. I will offer you the same offer that i gave to the LIAR atheist, since both of you blowhards seem to be sooo sure that Trump will get impeached, yet neither one of you clowns have the balls to take the offer. And atheist, why did you bring up the "bank robber" scenario. You are already at a "bank robbers" level. You are a FRAUD, that has lied thirty some times. That's more lies than Flynn, yet you don'y hold yourself to the same standards, as you expect everyone else to be. I'm not dodging anything about Trump. You and your partner lefty, still haven't come up with any proof about Trump, for me to dodge, but you on the other hand dodged my question with the "bank robber" diversion. Lefty, i hope Mueller gets your predicted,"Arrests made", before he gets indicted. You two are two peas in a pod. Throw $hit on the wall, and hope something sticks. Typical dumba$$ dem mind set.

01-Dec-17
Lol. The Logan Act. Anyone that thinks anything happens to Trump is smoking more stuff than left hand cigarette pusher can sell.

01-Dec-17

BowSniper's Link
LeftyCanyon - how can you even begin to claim "one president at a time" and ignore how Obama acted like he was still President after leaving the office, literally shadowing Trump's meetings with foreign leaders?!?!?

01-Dec-17
Ooops, wait a minute. It looks like ABC lied...

CLARIFICATION of ABC News Special Report: Flynn prepared to testify that President-elect Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians *during the transition* — initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria, confidant now says. https://t.co/ewrkVZBTbc pic.twitter.com/GQAKwT1Eda

— ABC News (@ABC) December 2, 2017

And there's more! Now CNN is saying the WH claims the obummer admin did it... http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/362856-cnn-white-house-claims-obama-admin-approved-flynn-calls-with-russian

A senior WH official told CNN that the Obama admin "authorized" Flynn's conversation with Kislyak. But former DNI Clapper just told CNN that's "absurd."

— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) December 1, 2017

The lies are flowing fast and thick. Something fun this way comes!

01-Dec-17
All the lefty libs should stop fondling each other about this news. Trumps not going anywhere. The truth will surface. We will have plenty of cry towels for the libs.

01-Dec-17
Obama fired Flynnhe then specifically told trump NOT to hire him. Trump hired him anyway. Sally Yates told trump not to hire him. Trump fired her as a result. This is trumps doing through and through. He directed Flynn to contact Russians 5 separate times according to records. Trumps done.

01-Dec-17
"WW. Do you ever deal with what is in front of you or is it always deflect and "What aboutism?" Looks like lefty and atheist can't face anything in front of them. As usual. Probably knocked each other down running. 8^)))

01-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD. "Trumps done". You are SO sure, You want to take me up on my offer, PHONY a$$? 8^)))

01-Dec-17
Ok. For the die hard trumpeters. Answer this. Why would Flynn lie about Russian meetings. And why would he meet w them on his own and without approval from someone higher up? He wouldn’t. But don’t worry. Flynn is letting Mueller know everything. Everything.

01-Dec-17
Ok. For the die hard trumpeters. Answer this. Why would Flynn lie about Russian meetings. And why would he meet w them on his own and without approval from someone higher up? He wouldn’t. But don’t worry. Flynn is letting Mueller know everything. Everything.

01-Dec-17
OK, for you atheist. Answer this. Why would you lie thirty plus times, with fake registrations?

01-Dec-17
Answer this Antheist, do you think Trump has enough stroke in Russia to get them to meddle in the election? The answer would be no. The Russians wouldnt need any help from any foreign country to meddle in any election.

01-Dec-17
Does anyone here think that either of these clowns has seen the file?

If you say no, why the hell should you care what they claim? They don't know crap.

01-Dec-17
Because I want to BK. I need no ones approval, especially from you.

02-Dec-17
I think it's very important to stay on people that try and spread their BS to everybody. We ignored obama for eight years, and look what happened. JMO

02-Dec-17
Ahh... aren't bro-mances cute!!

Matt

02-Dec-17
Well GG. You must think so. I enjoyed your bro-mancing with KPC on the "I wonder who is next?" Thread. You guys ripping each others skirts. It was quite comical.

02-Dec-17
LOL. I can't argue with that.

Regarding the topic, Flynn's plea is no real surprise. We knew he lied to the FBI. Why he lied is where the rubber meets the road.

Matt

02-Dec-17
Matt for the win. He finally left his contempt for Trump out of his reasoning and stated reality. There is hope for you yet.

02-Dec-17
If Mueller convicts everyone that had contacts with the Russian Ambassador there would be no one left in Washington. Except Donald Trump. LOL

God bless, Steve

02-Dec-17
At least he's not a dope peddler.

02-Dec-17
Ok lefty. I'll play your stupid game. If we don't get ten convictions by New Years, You can never come on the CF again, and if we do get ten by New Years, i will never come back on the CF. I will play this game, just to prove you will not keep your word. DEAL?

02-Dec-17
JTV th term mental midget was created for you pal. Trump has a financial stake in Russia. W trump Moscow. Russia has also financed almost all of trumps real estate. We don’t know exactly how many and how much money is involved because his taxes are secret. To say trump has no dealings w Russia, one only needs to reread trump jr’s interview. “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of trump assets ... we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia now and in future endeavors”. Is that clear?

02-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD

02-Dec-17
I will admit I'm wrong, the day you dumba$$es come up with something to man up to. You don't even know, the levels, you are talking about. All you can do is cheer lead. You Dems can never come up with a TRUTHFUL statement. Lets see the LEVELS you are trying to get to stick??? Come on MORON, I will be waiting for your bull$hit answers.

02-Dec-17
Oooo....the dope peddler is a keyboard tough guy! Pathetic.

02-Dec-17
LeftHandCanyonArcher, its your LWL guys who got it wrong by reporting Trump told Flynn to make contact with the Russians during his campaign. Now the truth comes out and it was after the elections, not before. The investigating reporter has been suspended without pay for getting it wrong by NBC, (fake news reporting). And its for sure not the first time this reporter has delivered fake news. Typical standard method of operations for him , LWL's, and their minions . Shame, shame, shame. Makes your guys look really stupid. The truth will set you free, you ought to try it some time!

02-Dec-17
No, it's something about dope peddlers. Speaking of being pissed off, are you going to kick all of our asses too dope pusher?

03-Dec-17
They're probably tired of Socialist politicians trying drag their state down the drain.

I would be too. Illinois is a great state with great folks but Chicago is a stronghold for the Marxist crowd politicians.

03-Dec-17
Speaking of Marxist/socialist type goevernments...I have never had anyone tell me why they voted for politicians that support Leftist causes.

I have asked several people including some in my family to show me a country that has prospered under these type governments...no they cant tell me any. We do have over 100 yrs of history to reflect on and examine countries that have adpoted Marxism, Socialism, Communism, Facsism..ect. They all fail. Maybe Reagan and JFK were correct when they said the best thing the government can do for people is to stay out of their pocketbooks and let the free market run it's course. I guess some folks are willing to give up their fredom in exchange for security ..or so they think. I certainly for the life of me imagine why anyone that likes to hunt would support these leftist idiots.

03-Dec-17
Just got up. Good morning Lefty. / Eat $hit, jacka$$. Ohhh, you threatening me PHONY? What a wuss! You forgot to mention how tall you were, how much you weigh. 8^) The only reason your stupid a$$ won't accept the challenge is because it will show you won't keep your word. You are just a lying PHONY POS. I like proving how ignorant and PHONY that you , atheist, and your best friend FREEloader are, all the while, watching you idiots do all the work. Glad i pinched one of your nerves, dip$hit! 8^).

03-Dec-17
Another thing lefty. We are not generally pissed off, just pointing out IDIOTS that aren't smart enough to quit coming on here and proving it. You can take your threats, and stick it. They don't impress me a bit.

03-Dec-17
JTV, That's all lefty has, is threats. When you have no proof of the BS you put on here, and people call them out, for proof, and lefty can't produce it, you have two options. Run away, like atheist, and FREEloader, or become a tough guy. I family members, friends, and other people i know, that are Black Belts, and they have never threatened anyone. They have more self control, than many people could even imagine. So lefty's threats with his, so called jiu jitsu, is a person with no self control. Even when he types, he's yelling.

03-Dec-17
... this guy needs to go......push some more dope.

03-Dec-17
So, insulting, name-calling, ridiculing, and general uncivil behavior is OK, but harmless threats are worthy of getting banned?

Grow some skin.....

Matt

03-Dec-17
And so, another one surfaces. 8^)

03-Dec-17
""How about this challenge? We meet up and I beat the crap out of ya empty hand? Knives? Or .45s at 50 yards? Come on internet warrior, let's go! Freaking absurd!""

Proof of a person at his wits end. The best part LHDA, it was so very easy to get you there. Go back to selling weed to minors, you're insignificant and have proven yourself a loser.

03-Dec-17
Absolutely agree guys. GG do you want to PERSONALLY GUARANTEE everyone's safety against LeftyArcher? He's made quite a few physical threats of violence on several threads. NOT COOL! Mad Dog

03-Dec-17
The problem left handed bong ripper has is he didn’t grow up fighting, he’s never been in a situation where it’s him or the other guy with the whole neighborhood watching. He takes martial arts dance classes and he and his friends dance around the ring with a referee and they think they are fighters. Put him on the street with a guy that’s been there and he would start crying.

03-Dec-17
"GG do you want to PERSONALLY GUARANTEE everyone's safety against LeftyArcher?"

Gee, are you feeling threatened, Mad Dog? Poor little guy. Yet, you have no problem with the personal verbal attacks that happen on virtually every thread, daily. Seriously?

The funny thing is, Lefty didn't even threaten anyone on this thread. He was mocking Bents silly little challenge. Do you honestly expect vile insults and name-calling NOT to result in physical challenges? I'm surprised a few guys on this forum still have teeth left, considering their discourse here. Then again, I suspect most internet tough guys wouldn't be all that brave in person.

Matt

03-Dec-17
I see another fly has arrived. 8^) GG. you missed the point of my challenge. Hmm, Mr. Know it all missed it? I'm not surprised.

03-Dec-17
"GG. you missed the point of my challenge."

What is there to miss, Bent? Lefty thinks Trump is going down. You don't. Whoever is wrong leaves the CF for good. Yeah, I get it, and I still think it's silly. Neither of you know definitively what will happen, so it's a challenge based on guesses, or hopes, which is senseless, IMO.

Matt

03-Dec-17
GG, You still missed it. I want that challenge, because i know he won't keep his word, proving to the rest of us how Phony he, and all Dems are, and how he can't be trusted. I understand that you also don't want Trump to succeed. One Dem backing another Dem, equals total chaos. I don't mind bringing that kind of crap out. We are not going to get anywhere with this. Glad we don't agree. You better hide your, "flies to a dead fish" comment. It's matching you and your buddy to a tee. You both are swarming all around.

03-Dec-17
" I want that challenge, because i know he won't keep his word..."

Exactly how do you know that about Lefty? Has he not kept his word with you before? And how do we know you'll keep your word, if you lose the challenge?

And if you're going to quote me, do it accurately. I said "flies to crap" not dead fish.

Matt

03-Dec-17
Nancy, your liberal side is showing.

03-Dec-17
There is only one way Genius, for one of us to show who will keep their word. Unlike you and lefty, you have my word, and I'm willing to prove it. Lefty was the one , that is so sure mueller will have those convictions, by years end. I am here to say he won't. If you are so sure, make it worth while. It's a silly challenge, to you two, when you know that there is no way you two Phony's will keep your word. If your gonna spew bull$hit, be ready to back it. Sounds to me, he is scared of that,"Silly challenge". I wouldn't expect anything less from you Dems. But speaking to a couple Dems, you guys don't have any idea what, KEEPING YOUR WORD means. Not surprising, in the least. Dems can't tell the TRUTH, EVER. Ok, my bad. Flies on crap, and look who still showed up, a Dem., (YOU).

03-Dec-17
You are absolutely correct, Bent, it's a brilliant challenge.

Have a great day,

Matt

03-Dec-17
You to.

03-Dec-17
"verbal name calling is one thing..."

Yep, that's one thing that's against forum rules...just like false registrations, and threats. Perhaps you are all guilty and should be banned, but I don't make those decisions on Pat's site.

Matt

03-Dec-17
OMG......I can't believe what I'm reading here......

OK, for starters, the former POTUS had the power to adversely affect all of us; that should be a given.

What should be a greater given however is the insignificance, by comparison of a handful of serial posers on a bow hunting forum to impact anything, anytime, anywhere-period.

The only power these cretins have is that which is willingly bestowed upon them; does anyone for a second believe any of them would actually stand up and be counted for anything that mattered?

Good God folks, the last thing you provide any attention whore with is attention!

Do you guys not realize that apart from Lefty all of these imbeciles are one person, the "Lyin King of Norwalk, CT"?

Ignore the fool, for a fool is all he is......

03-Dec-17
Sadly, Mike, some would rather feed the fools than ignore them.

Matt

03-Dec-17
You & Lefty are the real punks, GG. Scared? Please gramps Making a legal point . Anytime you tough guys are in N.Y. come say hello. Whitey is right. Its funny, never saw the ultimate ninja warrior lefty in the UFC or Bellator..Can u entertain us with some of your matches? Please. Mad Dog

03-Dec-17

sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
You're doing great LHDA.
sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
You're doing great LHDA.

03-Dec-17
GG.... this is about the 5th time lefty has gone off his meds and physically threatened folks here. It's a regular occurrence from him when over or under medicated and he can no longer formulate coherent and logical argument.

Facts are facts. Personal history counts. This one's is pretty clear and obvious. And pretty much insane.

03-Dec-17
So much for weed making you mellow..........

03-Dec-17

Whitey's Link
This is left handed bong rip training for his next fight

04-Dec-17
Dershowitz is a paid member of mar a lago country club as well as several of trumps golf courses. He also donated millions to his campaign. Hardly an unbiased opinion from him. But let’s ask the resident atty. When tweeting that trump knew that Flynn lies to the fbi, did trump do anything wrong. Further, when he then claimed that his atty made that tweet, did the atty do anything wrong. And finally would an atty even tweet something so egregious for his client in the first place.

04-Dec-17
I do not answer questions from liars who are here under a fake registration.

04-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD. A LIAR, asking questions about someone that LIED. What an idiot. 8^)

04-Dec-17
05-Dec-17

Michael's Link
Really good interview of Trey Gowdy on this obstruction of justice trash talk.

• Sitka Gear