HA/KS 10-Dec-17
HA/KS 11-Dec-17
02-Dec-17

02-Dec-17

Spike Bull 's Link
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xOwSaSl_PGk

02-Dec-17

bad karma's Link
Oldie but goodie, Johnny Carson and his recurve.

02-Dec-17
Bowsite's internal links aren't working.

BK's link won't open, nor will the 'Edit" link.

02-Dec-17
BK's link opened for me. Here it is:

And Kyle, thanks for the walk down memory lane with that Buddy Hackett video. I was rolling on the floor laughin' my butt off with him....

02-Dec-17
Oh, and that last video was originally posted by Stickbow member, Uncle Lijiah, back on 4/8/2011. So after seeing that handle, "Uncle Lijiah", I was reminded of my very first rock concert I went to with my big brother, the Black Oak Arkansas concert at Mary E Sawyer Auditorium in LaCrosse, Wisconsin. If my aging memory serves me right, I think I was 13 and brother Tim was 18, which would place it back in 1971. And my date was a gorgeous 16 year old blonde that was very well built. Dang..... Wheeew..... lol

I grew up early, and was 6 feet tall by the age of 12. In fact, I would conclude that I grew up way too soon. Right now, thinking back, I sure wish I could turn back the hands of time and somehow manage to do it all over again.....and do it the RIGHT way this time.... ;^)

Their hit song back then was "Hot Rod". But when "Uncle Lijiah" got to crankin' no one could keep still. Here's some Jim Dandy bluegrass for y'all......

02-Dec-17
It's just a 54 hole tournament.

Tiger was -9 after his tenth hole yesterday. Then he went +7 on his next eighteen holes before making birdies on two of the last five holes today.

He made a lot of spectacular shots and said it's the first time in several years he's been able to swing all-out without any pain.

02-Dec-17

petedrummond's embedded Photo

02-Dec-17
Yeah, Tiger's swing has improved considerably. Horrible round for him today.

Meanwhile, Georgia is playing their best game I've seen them play all year. And Auburn is playing the worst game I've seen them play all season. The War Eagle is getting plucked over pretty badly.....

02-Dec-17

02-Dec-17
Guess whos next!

02-Dec-17

02-Dec-17
LMAO!!!

03-Dec-17

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
Honey, the DNA results came back on yer dogs.......they are inbread.

03-Dec-17
LOL. Good ones!

03-Dec-17

03-Dec-17
My error!

This tournament was a 72 hole event, not a 54 hole event, and Tiger was -4 today to finish at -8.

04-Dec-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

04-Dec-17

04-Dec-17

04-Dec-17

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

04-Dec-17

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

04-Dec-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo

04-Dec-17
^^^ I knew she had man hands...

05-Dec-17
HDE, now that's funny.

05-Dec-17
I'm not entirely positive, but I don't think there are any North American tribes that include pheasant feathers (pretty sure Pheasants were imported from Europe) and pink flamingo feathers in their headdresses...8^)

05-Dec-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo

05-Dec-17
Pheasants were imported from China, which is whey they're called Chinese Ringneck Pheasants

05-Dec-17
And here I thought they were fluent in Mandarin...

05-Dec-17
So that's why when you eat one an hour later you're hungry again!

05-Dec-17
Folks with brians wouldn't eat anything made in China.

05-Dec-17
How about half a brian?

05-Dec-17
They eat at Taco Bell.

05-Dec-17
Roflamao!

05-Dec-17

Humor not politics is the key here.

05-Dec-17
Maybe 'The Life of Brian?'

05-Dec-17

05-Dec-17
Your Duck is Dead--

A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest.

After a moment or two, the vet shook his head and sadly said, "I'm sorry, your duck, Cuddles, has passed away."

The distressed woman wailed, "Are you sure?" "Yes, I am sure. Your duck is dead," replied the vet..

"How can you be so sure?" she protested. "I mean you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or something."

The vet rolled his eyes, turned around and left the room. He returned a few minutes later with a black Labrador Retriever. As the duck's owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the examination table and sniffed the duck from top to bottom. He then looked up at the vet with sad eyes and shook his head.

The vet patted the dog on the head and took it out of the room. A few minutes later he returned with a cat. The cat jumped on the table and also delicately sniffed the bird from head to foot. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly and strolled out of the room.

The vet looked at the woman and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead duck."

The vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and produced a bill, which he handed to the woman.. The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. "$150!" she cried, "$150 just to tell me my duck is dead!"

The vet shrugged, "I'm sorry. If you had just taken my word for it, the bill would have been $20, but with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it's now $150."

05-Dec-17
Found on Athiest's Face Book page:

Come on, Freeglee and you other lib trolls...help him out. Get some for your friends and family!

05-Dec-17

Like this?

06-Dec-17
"If you were in a public place, would you feel comfortable with him sitting ten feet away from your children?"

(Supposed to be a picture here of a guy sitting on a stool in a restaurant open carrying.) This is the thoughtful response from one of the readers: "I would gently explain to my children that while it is his absolute right to do it, I do not approve. In no uncertain terms I would tell them that if I ever catch THEM wearing brown slacks, blue socks and black shoes, IN PUBLIC, I will slap the crap out of them.." Texas Mom

06-Dec-17
Su Wong marries Lee Wong. The next year, the Wong’s have a new baby. The nurse brings out a lovely, healthy, bouncy, but definitely a Caucasian, WHITE baby boy.

'Congratulations,' says the nurse to the new parents. 'Well Mr. Wong, what will you and Mrs. Wong name the baby?'

The puzzled father looks at his new baby boy and says, 'Well, two Wong's don't make a white, so I think we will name him.....Sum Ting Wong

06-Dec-17

Spike Bull 's embedded Photo
Spike Bull 's embedded Photo

06-Dec-17

06-Dec-17

06-Dec-17

06-Dec-17
TOO FUNNY!!!

06-Dec-17

HA/KS's Link
Spike, I first heard that Wong joke almost 40 years ago - told by Harry Wong who was a well-known education motivational speaker.

06-Dec-17

07-Dec-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

07-Dec-17
Great link, HA!

07-Dec-17
It was entertainment night at the Senior Citizens' Center. After the community sing along led by Alice at the piano, it was time for the star of the show- Claude the Hypnotist!

Claude explained that he was going to put the whole audience into a trance. “Yes, each and every one of you and all at the same time." said Claude. The excited chatter dropped to silence as Claude carefully withdrew from his waistcoat pocket; a beautiful antique gold pocket watch and chain.

"I want you to keep your eyes on this watch" said Claude, holding the watch high for all to see.

"It is a very special and valuable watch that has been in my family for six generations" said Claude.

He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly chanting "Watch the watch --- Watch the watch ----Watch the watch" The audience became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth. The lights were twinkling as they were reflected from its gleaming surfaces. A hundred and fifty pairs of eyes followed the movements of the gently swaying watch. They were hypnotized.

And then, suddenly, the chain broke!!!

The beautiful watch fell to the stage and burst apart on impact.... "SHIT" said Claude.

It took them three days to clean the Senior Citizen's Center and Claude was never invited there again.

07-Dec-17

07-Dec-17

07-Dec-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

07-Dec-17

07-Dec-17

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
Got my physical today and only forgot one thing.

07-Dec-17

We need funny and christmas. Political isnt funny. Sick is funny.

07-Dec-17

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

07-Dec-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

08-Dec-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

09-Dec-17

Shuteye's Link

09-Dec-17

Anyone know what this has to do with Christmas? The first correct answerer gets a cookie!

09-Dec-17
He went down in History.

09-Dec-17
BINGO!

10-Dec-17
Cleveland Browns

10-Dec-17
"One evening, two girlfriends and I went to a nightclub, only to find the place packed with young people. At 40, we felt old, but before we could make a dignified exit, a tall, handsome man approached us. "Perhaps we were being a little hasty in leaving," I thought. Then with a big smile, the man extended his hand to one of my friends and said, "Hello. Remember me? You were my third grade teacher.""

10-Dec-17

10-Dec-17

RJ Hunt's embedded Photo
RJ Hunt's embedded Photo

10-Dec-17

Political isnt funny funny is funny lighten up.

10-Dec-17

10-Dec-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

10-Dec-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
Cloud County KS. Rumored to be the County Seat.

11-Dec-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear