kentuckbowhnter 02-Dec-17
sleepyhunter 02-Dec-17
Dirk Diggler 02-Dec-17
TD 02-Dec-17
'Ike' (Phone) 02-Dec-17
Beendare 03-Dec-17
Beendare 03-Dec-17
02-Dec-17
ABC has suspended Brian Ross for reporting Fake News yesterday on the Michael Flynn issue.

From COTR:

"As you probably know, he’s responsible for the ridiculous ABC report that claimed Flynn was in communication with the Russians during the CAMPAIGN.

He was actually in communication with Russian reps during the TRANSITION… which is just politics as usual. Nothing to see here.

Four weeks? This guy shouldn’t have a career left to speak of after this kind of crap… which he’s done before.

The HYSTERIA his report created was out of this world. The libs were dancing in the streets. Most of them don’t even realize it was BS yet.

We’ll keep you updated."

02-Dec-17
Notice how CNN suspends, ABC and NBC fire people for not doing their jobs and not betting stories? has Fox News fires or suspended anyone for pizzagate? For the Seth Rich false story? Ross should absolutely be fired. Not suspended , fired. So should several so called journalists at breitbart and fox if we’re being fair

02-Dec-17
"Vinsicated"???????

I think you mean EVISCERATED!

02-Dec-17
We got three idiots on here tonight. Glad they had their Pep Rally, to try and get, what little guts they have left, and show us the PUKES they are. FREEloader, yours is already gone.

02-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD. Trying to throw something on the wall, hoping SOMETHING sticks, while FREEloader CHEERS you on. 8^)

02-Dec-17
Freegay you should never drink and bowsite.

02-Dec-17
Bahahaha

02-Dec-17
Cheering again FREEloader? You can't come up with anything that is the truth, so continue your cheering. Whatever you do, don't throw my number away, MORON. 8^)

02-Dec-17
Shut up jerk off God Denier. You are a loser and YOUR side is going down. Could u pass the popcorn please. Mad Dog

02-Dec-17
Boy Dirk. FREEloader must have lost your number? 8^)

02-Dec-17
Big Ears......Did you have to drag Obama into this?

02-Dec-17
Freegay don’t you have a gay march to get ready for?

02-Dec-17
FREEloader. Still waiting for all that PROOF about Trump, that you claim to be challenging Trump about. Being the dumba$$ you are, the letters that you think, go between F & K, is probably, O&R. That a way to show us all the true Democrat colors. 8^)

02-Dec-17
Trump gets re-elected.

02-Dec-17
""Look Jerks I challenged your Lead Man Number One months ago and got Nothing but excuses!!! ""

CF leadman No #1? I must have missed that one.

02-Dec-17
Who is lead man?

Being called a jerk is ok with me. Most the time it’s been azzhole

02-Dec-17
"challenged" who???? with what? about what? you?

You're a gnat. A fruit fly. A comedy act. Come back when you've done some serious growing up......"challenged"..... good grief....

02-Dec-17
Shocking...

Not really...

03-Dec-17
Oh man...don't get your blood pressure up over these liberal idiots that cannot see the forest through the trees.

THEY ARE GETTING THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM DAILY. They get their "facts" from the Rachel Maddows of the world.....its no wonder they look like idiots.

Its very entertaining.

03-Dec-17

Beendare's Link
If you haven't seen this Youtube vid on CNN...its worth a look

• Sitka Gear