Woods Walker 06-Dec-17
Shuteye 06-Dec-17
DL 06-Dec-17
05-Dec-17

Gray Ghost's Link
Over 2014 Sochi doping scandal.....

Matt

05-Dec-17
....but their athletes can compete as neutral? that's a crock.

05-Dec-17
I could care less about Winter Olympics or who is invited or banned.

05-Dec-17
"I could care less about Winter Olympics or who is invited or banned."

I think you meant you "couldn't" care less, Sleepy. And that's fair enough.

Some of us actually enjoy the Winter Olympics, so please excuse us while we chat about it.

Matt

05-Dec-17
Those Jamaican bobsledders are a hoot!

:-)

05-Dec-17
Collusion!!!

05-Dec-17
I enjoy watching the Winter Olympics. Just drug test the athletes and kick out the druggies. There will have to be a bunch of security since the Olympics have been a target for many years. Give me one of those 50 cal sniper rifles, put me in a high spot and I won't even charge. I get to pick my own spotter.

05-Dec-17
Me me me! I'll even bring the popcorn!

05-Dec-17
On a serious note, enjoy this and the next summer games because in the near future the Olympics as we know it will be a thing of the past once they start letting the mentally disturbed tranny's compete as women. Sad.

05-Dec-17
""Some of us actually enjoy the Winter Olympics, so please excuse us while we chat about it.""

No problem Nancy. Don't get your panties in a knot, no wait I forgot your panties are always in a knot.

05-Dec-17
I enjoy Summer and Winter Olympics both. Hell, I enjoy sports in general.

I guess it won't bother me to not have to listen to the Russian anthem this winter, but I'd like to know how US athletes stack up against the world's best, even the cheaters.

Matt

05-Dec-17
This is a big blow to Russia and they deserve it! If you can't compete honestly you don't belong!

I also enjoy watching the winter Olympics. I live in WNY where it gets cold and plenty of snow so I have grown up enjoying all the things winter has to offer! ;)

05-Dec-17
"I don't mind the Winter Games, but enjoy the Summer games waaay more with the track and field events, esp. the running..."

....and don't forget the women's BEACH VOLLEYBALL!!! (That is until the sicko tranny men start playing as women........YUCK!!!!)

05-Dec-17
WW,

Women's beach volleyball is one of my favorites!! They have the best uniforms. ;-)

Oops...is that sexual harassment? It all so confusing these days.

Matt

05-Dec-17
I think that the Russians are not the only group using PEDs in the olympics. Some countries (cough cough) are just better at hiding what they use or onto new technology that is not testable yet. I may be wrong as have many times before but try not to throw stones while living in a glass house. ;-)

05-Dec-17
The only problem I have with women's beach volleyball is that I never know what the score is......or care...... :-]

05-Dec-17
They said on Fox tonight that during one of the past Olympics the Russians had a hole in the lab wall. At night someone would pass the urine bottles though the wall and replace the urine with clean urine. They don't know how they managed to get past the tamper proof lids but they did. One problem though, they replaced a female athlete's urine with male urine.

05-Dec-17
And that is coming!

05-Dec-17
They have women’s beach volleyball during the Winter Olympics now?

05-Dec-17
I wish!

05-Dec-17
WW, I think we all wish that. Haha

05-Dec-17
But not to rain on the parade, but imagine if you will Bruce Jenner in a woman's beach volleyball "uniform"!!!! And that's coming.

05-Dec-17
Thanks WW I just threw up in my mouth.

05-Dec-17
Gonna be a lot of gaggin' at the games in the future.

05-Dec-17
Then the Olympics can join the NFL in the "Who GIves A Sh*t" channel guide.

05-Dec-17
Can’t wait for the real athletes to come on. Curling!!

Those crazy guys in the Luge competition. I keep thinking about sliding off of it feet first and getting an enema with those steering ends.

06-Dec-17

Glunt@work's embedded Photo
Glunt@work's embedded Photo
I know I enjoyed this Olympic moment. I was a kid and was glued to the TV.

06-Dec-17
Miracle on ice. I was 8 when we won the gold that year. It was my last year of playing mites.

06-Dec-17
GG, now you're saying the Russians are Dopey. I thought you said they were skilled experts at Hacking?.......LOL!

WW, Do you think it was the Wheaties with out nuts?

06-Dec-17
"GG, now you're saying the Russians are Dopey. I thought you said they were skilled experts at Hacking?.......LOL!"

You must have me confused with someone else. I've never commented on Russian hacking skills.

Although, given their willingness to cheat in the Olympics, it wouldn't surprise me if the hacking allegations are true too.

Matt

06-Dec-17
I dig the winter Olympics. The Biathlon is badass. I like all the skiing. I say eff the russkies. Everyone knows they been systemically cheating for years. Their coaches and their system will help you dope yourself and lie about it.

06-Dec-17
True that....but I'd rather watch a REAL female athlete even if she's doped up rather than a screwed up man who pretends to be or believes he's a woman.

06-Dec-17
Isn't just about every country guilty of doping in the Olympics?!? I could care less, but it seems funny they single out Russia. I can think of at least a handful of USA athletes who've done likewise through the years.

06-Dec-17
I think they only go after entire country's teams when the doping is proven to be systematic in the sense that everyone on the team including coaches and trainers are aware of what is going on and they encourage it...

06-Dec-17
This is not about random cases of doping. This goes right to the very top of the Russian Olympic committee.

06-Dec-17
It goes straight to the top of the Russian government.......the world's most successful organized criminal by far.

06-Dec-17
Glunt - "I know I enjoyed this Olympic moment. I was a kid and was glued to the TV."

Bill Baker (#6) was from my hometown. He came to talk with us with his gold medal. Good times. Not sure if it is as exciting with all the pros now in hockey.

06-Dec-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
This will be what the women's teams will look like in the near future.

06-Dec-17
I was at a restaurant in Houston one time and a waitress asked me if I knew who just sat down at the table beside me. I said Mary Lou Retton and she said that was right. Mary Lou was very pleasant and I didn't ask for an autograph and let her, her husband and baby eat in peace. Her husband took the baby out to the car to change it's diaper and I walked out with him to grab a smoke. Had bad habits back then. He was a nice guy and Mary Lou was one of my favorite gymnast.

06-Dec-17
I wonder when the LBGTQ, A-Z crowd are going to start their shenanigans in regards to men and women only events?

• Sitka Gear