Woods Walker 07-Dec-17
South Farm 07-Dec-17
Michael 08-Dec-17
Shuteye 08-Dec-17
Woods Walker 08-Dec-17
petedrummond 08-Dec-17
petedrummond 08-Dec-17
06-Dec-17
Pretty big news. Palestinians [sic] are going to be losing their minds! Lots more to come from this, both pro and con. Thought it needed a thread of it own.

Most interesting to me is (1) how will the Saudis and Egyptians, etc react to this following the recent breakthroughs in new Arab Israeli cooperation. And (2) how will the Turks react to this, given their recent shift towards more radical Muslim ideology and the complications stemming from their also being a NATO ally...

06-Dec-17
Just start the bombing in Mecca and be done with it already! Oh...and maybe lob one on North Korea while we're at it.

06-Dec-17
Doing the right thing will always pizz off the Islamic radicals. The instrument has not been invented that can measure how little I care about what they think.

06-Dec-17
How does this benefit the United States?

06-Dec-17
I don't see how that is of any benefit.

06-Dec-17
God forbid that we stand on principle, and treat Israel as our best ally in the middle east. Islamic radicals hate us no matter what we do. Therefore, there is no harm in doing the right thing.

06-Dec-17
God's chosen people rejected him. All believers are his chosen people.

My brother lives in Israel and he said they are burning pictures of Trump in Bethlehem today. The Palestinians are going crazy.

06-Dec-17
Will this cause trouble? Yup. Is it the right thing to do? Absolutely. In my world view, you are either born in or grafted in but God is a covenant Creator.

06-Dec-17
Apparently this should have happened long ago but past pres. just put it off every six months.

06-Dec-17
There is no benefit to the US. This was a promise made to trumps base. He’s fulfilling it with no regard for future Mideast peace because essentially he just threw kerosene on a smoldering pie of ashes. He owns this and the ramifications of this awful move.

06-Dec-17
it does not seem like the correct thing to do simply from a strategy perspective.

06-Dec-17
Nice to know we don't have a snowflake president willing to bow down to the islamic community every time they get upset.

Do you honestly think they would hate us any less if it went the other way? Be honest now!

Atheist if I were you, with your give them whatever they want attitude, I wouldn't plan any middle east trips anytime soon. You would make perfect slave bait over there!

06-Dec-17
97 senators voted to proclaim Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Clinton, Bush and Obama did not sign off. Trump campaigned that he would move our embassy to Jerusalem and he is keeping his campaign promise. It will take years to do but he has started it. For decades we have tried for peace and failed, time to make a new effort. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is stupid.

06-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD.

06-Dec-17
Stalker, asking someone with around 40 or better fake registrations to be honest is like giving medicine to the dead.

06-Dec-17
Peace deals have been laid at the feet of the Palestinians for decades. They have rejected every one because they come with the formal recognizing of Israel's right to exist. Go figure.....

Now the world moves on without them. And will continue to move on without them until they themselves make some serious changes and come to some reality based reassessments.

06-Dec-17
Maybe it's time for the middle east to grow up and get over it.

06-Dec-17
Good post Owl.

06-Dec-17
This was a move that was broadly embraced by both sides of the aisle at one time. Leftist leaning Countries in the U.N. now embrace Islamic Countries that would just as soon see Israel wiped off the map. Even though we voted to do this, no Administration since 1995 had the balls to follow through with it. Until now...

06-Dec-17
Way to go President Trump. About time! The Muslims could care less about the palistinians and that is why they don't want them in their countries. If they ever want peace they will get part of Jerusalem as their capitol also. Next, President Trump should recognize the Armenian Genocide committed by the muslims in Turkey.

06-Dec-17
I could care less what the Palestinians think . I do care that we are giving them money and aid in prosecuting their war against our best ally. God said I will curse those that curse Israel and I will bless those that bless Israel. I wlll take the blessing for our country any day . That is great benefit. My interest is to see what the mess called the UN will do. I bet it literally comes apart at the seems cause God and Trump are undoing everything that the UN, Soros and Obama have done to seperate Isarel and the USA. It did my old heart good today to see the flags of the USA and Israel portrayed on the wall in Jerusalem.

God bless, Steve

06-Dec-17
Finally. Timber! Let the tree and the chips fall where they may. The Rock

06-Dec-17
But...but....now the Muslims will hate us! We can't have that! They may get mad enough to hijack planes and fly them into buildings as well as setting off bombs at large public gatherings and driving vehicles into pedestrians!

No, let's just continue to make play-pretend that one day we'll sing Kumbaya together.

06-Dec-17
I wish Trump had more time and money to rebuild our military, before giving the long overdue F-U to every one of our enemies at the same time.

06-Dec-17
"Islamic radicals hate us no matter what we do. Therefore, there is no harm in doing the right thing."

This is it in a nut shell.

06-Dec-17
WW...... Tomorrow is a day that will live in infamy...... Now we sing Kumbaya with Japan.... just saying.....

06-Dec-17
I switched to MSNBC to see what they were saying. They had a reporter in Israel and they asked him how the people were reacting. I thought they would turn the reporter off since he said the place was going crazy about praising Trump. He said they had put a giant American flag up on a wall and were so happy. He said the Palestinians were protesting but nothing like the Israelis were praising the announcement. Benjamin Netynyahu was on TV thanking President Trump for having the guts to do what others had failed to do. Just bear in mind that a few years ago the Senate got 97 votes and the house had 390 some votes to do this but the presidents wouldn't sign it.

06-Dec-17
“future Mideast Peace”. Now there’s a mouthful of oxymorons.

06-Dec-17
LMAO, Dem-wits supported it at one time, now they hate the idea...Funny how that works!

07-Dec-17
And typical......

07-Dec-17
"I wish Trump had more time and money to rebuild our military, before giving the long overdue F-U to every one of our enemies at the same time."

I wouldn't worry about that; we have plenty ammo and we'll be just fine with or without 'em if and when the time comes.

08-Dec-17

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo

08-Dec-17
Trump scored big when he nominated Nikki Haley as ambassador to the United Nations. She just busted their chops in a meeting. She said the United Nations have hurt the peace process and the United States will stand behind Israel. She is one fired up Indian and told it like it is. I have never seen anyone stand up the the UN like she does. I know she wasn't a Trump supporter but he couldn't have picked a better person for the job.

08-Dec-17
No one get's to be worth what Trump is unless you know how to pick good people. And it ain't easy. Trump also knows and is more than willing to FIRE someone if they aren't up to the job or if the situation changes and that person's strong points are no longer the ideal for the situation. He's running this like A BUSINESSMAN and not a %^$#ing POLITICIAN......Thank God............

Hopefully the career politicians will wake the **** up and learn something........but probably not. Most of them have never run a lemonade stand.

08-Dec-17
Trump once again stirs a pot that doesnt need stirring. He just cant control all the stupid fumes escaping from his mouth.

08-Dec-17
Trax u got a real name internet tough guy?

• Sitka Gear