Shuteye 07-Dec-17
Woods Walker 08-Dec-17
Woods Walker 08-Dec-17
HDE 08-Dec-17
South Farm 08-Dec-17
sleepyhunter 08-Dec-17
07-Dec-17

slade's Link

ADP Services Reports Largest Number of New Manufacturing Jobs in History – 40,000 New Manufacturing Jobs in November

07-Dec-17
obama, All he was worried about, was destroying America.

07-Dec-17
MAGA! Payroll company ADP reported the largest monthly increase in manufacturing jobs ever in their history for November!

ADP Services reported the largest number of new manufacturing jobs in history – 40,000!

07-Dec-17
Obama is seeing his legacy go down the sewer along with a bunch of his holdovers in Trump's administration. Drain the sewer and MAGA.

08-Dec-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

08-Dec-17
Someone please tell me why we should believe ANYTHING Obama says, other than the fact that he's black?? This Marxist piece of shit screwed this country but good, and we haven't even realized the TIP of the damage that his 8 years of inept leadership and lying have caused.

He's a disgrace to his race(s) and America.

08-Dec-17
He's an idiot. That's it, and that's all.

08-Dec-17
Just heard on the nightly news Jayco (make RV's and campers) needs to hire at least 500 more employees...at a starting wage of $50k/year, due to demand.

08-Dec-17
I was going to mention this on the "F 35" thread, but this thread is better. Lockheed Martin in Ft Worth is having another job fair for 500 more job openings. They're ramping up for full production.

08-Dec-17
I love the comparison. that Baghdad Bob was about as funny as a stand up comedian during the gulf war.

• Sitka Gear