K Cummings 09-Dec-17
Owl 09-Dec-17
TGbow 09-Dec-17
BowSniper 09-Dec-17
Woods Walker 09-Dec-17
sportoutfitter 09-Dec-17
07-Dec-17

slade's Link
Well well well, the Nevertrumpers and Seven Montain Nationalists are eating crow, will Josuaha and the rightiouis better-than Cf'ers man up?

07-Dec-17
slade, Donald Trump won and I believe many on the CF are now happy that he did. You must admit he did pull a rabbit out of a hat. No need to conjure up heated sentiments once again although Josh was mentally disturbed as are some newly crowned members like atheists and his ilk. I also wholeheartidly believe that josh is still here BTW. :-)

07-Dec-17
yea, he just posts under another name/handle...

07-Dec-17
josh, atheist, and the other two are exactly alike. The FRAUDS and PHONY'S always run away, for a few days, then come back and try and spew stupid $hit. Dead give away, on being a PHONY, and FRAUD.

07-Dec-17
Hay Bentsuck Speak for Yourselfs!!!!

You Phony Fraud!!!!!!!!

07-Dec-17
Gotta love it when one of the dumba$$es come on here, and prove my point. 8^)))

07-Dec-17
Freefruity is always good for a laugh .... what a maroon ....

07-Dec-17
Yup. Kids sure do say the darndest things!

07-Dec-17
FU F all U F Your agenda F your People F your Plan!!!!

Maga My Assssss!!!!!

07-Dec-17
""FU F all U F Your agenda F your People F your Plan!!!! Maga My Assssss!!!!!""

LOL. Freegay is getting rough. Lookout guys run for cover.

07-Dec-17
Congratulations on expanding your vocabulary

07-Dec-17
thats what happens when he/she/it drinks to many Sasparillas ..

07-Dec-17
pretty soon nobody will bake a cake for freegreed.

08-Dec-17
You’re always ‘free’ to leave...The country while you’re at it! :-)

08-Dec-17
Hahahahaaaa!

What a simple minded little dweeb you are, Freefloater!

08-Dec-17
What's done is done but josh was a contributor and sober conservative voice. His absence is nothing to mock.

08-Dec-17
I ask again, is freegay an 8 year old with a learning disability or is he/she adult and mentally retarded? We are still waiting for this moron to string together a complete and sensible sentence. I mean freegay gives blind dumb sheep liberals a bad name.

josh left because he could not admit he was wrong. Ego problem. josh supported Teddy Cruz as I did, and I'd bet Cruz would not have accomplished so much good in so little time. That's because Cruz would have been playing Party politics, which Trump has no time for. Just one more plus that President Trump has. Truly amazing how much good President Trump has done in less than one year. IMAGINE another 7 years!

08-Dec-17
I agree with Owl. Joshua had some good things to say here. A lot of what he didn't like about Trump was true which distinguishes him from the Bowsite trolls like "atheist" and "freeglee," both of which are simply dishonestly throwing crap from the other side of the fence.

08-Dec-17
His absence may be nothing to mock. His denial of reality in terms of President Trump are. He would not win the nomination, could not win the general election, and would rule just as Hilda would. Dead wrong on every count. I had misgivings about Trump during the primary too, and it's obvious I was wrong and I've admitted so. Although I did support Trump fully once he won the nomination. josh just could not bring himself to do it.....a blind never Trumper whose own ego he finds more important than the country.

08-Dec-17
We all have a opinion. His (josh) absence should be celebrated. His view of politics was a wandering one way street replete with pot holes and ditches of which his wheels had ingeniously to seem attract. His every move was to derail Trump at all costs to the ends of a Clinton victory. Are there CFers here who agree with that assessment today? If not forget the flowers and kisses and let him be IMO.

The Rock........ Outside of his political bent and bent it was, I can not and will not comment.

08-Dec-17
Exactly Trax. Also, must include that josh bragged about how he was going to rip at people who voted, and backed Trump. People went back at him. His way was above everybody else's, until his way of predicting things didn't happen. His mouth over road his a$$. He came on here, just to get back at people who voted for Trump, he should've been smarter than that. He wasn't trying to debate anything, just wanted to push people. It's like going to a Chevy thread, and post about your Ford, and telling the Chevy owners how stupid they are to own one. That wouldn't have went well, so why do it? Live and learn.

08-Dec-17
Exactly Trax. Also, must include that josh bragged about how he was going to rip at people who voted, and backed Trump. People went back at him. His way was above everybody else's, until his way of predicting things didn't happen. His mouth over road his a$$. He came on here, just to get back at people who voted for Trump, he should've been smarter than that. He wasn't trying to debate anything, just wanted to push people. It's like going to a Chevy thread, and post about your Ford, and telling the Chevy owners how stupid they are to own one. That wouldn't have went well, so why do it? Live and learn.

08-Dec-17
What owl and bk said. Some cannot stand to have their positions and judgement questioned. Josh has been a contributor here for a good many years, far longer than most others. Some who basically use derogatory remarks and insults to bully people. Things they would never say to another's face.

He was wrong about many things. That actually puts him right in good company with most folks here on many things.

08-Dec-17
I really feel that folks like Josh, were personally scarred by Trump's campaign. Everything they thought they knew, came crashing down around them. There are still those that re-appear here after every move Trump makes that can be considered "non Conservative"...like they are eagerly waiting for that "I told you so" moment, Day after Day. Crow will never be on the menu for them, it's really sort of sad.

08-Dec-17
josh was that very person for a while elk until he had to realize just how conservative and righteous President Trump was in terms of the direction he was leading. josh was poking Trump at every turn and then told us, to quote, "YOU. WERE. WARNED." As if he the all knowing josh was taking claim to President Trump's downfall for we conservatives. But then the exact opposite happened, President Trump continued to score hit after hit for we the people and for conservatism. THAT is when josh disappeared. He no longer could claim to be right, he and his cult were clearly wrong. His ego would never allow him to admit that fact.

08-Dec-17
Did josh make a public exit or did he just disappear?

I always enjoyed josh and thought he was intelligent and had a lot to offer. I do believe that Trump drove him off the rail for some reason. So much so that his disdain for Trump made me question what his real beliefs were. I thought he was a conservative but I think he was actually an establishment conservative and even when Trump did some conservative things he just couldn't stomach it coming from an outsider.

08-Dec-17
To anyone interested in a different and revealing perspective of the time we are in and huge revelation on Trump vs Clinton read a book by johnathan Kahn called the Paradigm. It will be one of the most interesting books you have ever read.

God bless, Steve

08-Dec-17
jsoh stood by his belief until he couldn't anymore, and that is when he left. He told us Trump could not win the nomination and he was wrong. He then told us Trump could not win the election and he was wrong. But then he continued to tell us Trump was just like Hilda, even as President Trump was scoring for America and conservatism time and time again. It came to a point that even josh couldn't deny he was 100% wrong. That's when he left. Couldn't face it. He so desperately wanted Trump to be a liberal so he could claim how he and his cult were right. They were dead wrong on every count. In his first 10 months the most conservative president in modern times according to the ACU. More so than Reagan, and not nearly the Party establishment guy Reagan was.

08-Dec-17
Great move, Mr. Trump! I personally miss Josh. He was a good man and still in, no doubt. Just because someone is wrong on an issue, doesn't make them any less a person.

08-Dec-17
For years Josh and I saw many things exactly the same way, however, I came to the table with a dislike of Trump and was won over, Josh never considered Trump to have any value whatsoever. As soon as he realized I was giving Trump a fair shot Josh despised me and treated me, and many others, very badly.

I believe gadan is right, Josh is a good man but was completely overwhelmed by his own TDS.

08-Dec-17
gadan, Being wrong on a issue is excusable. Touting the destruction of America as we know it because that may be your belief is executionable. His hope and fevered rantings was for a single purpose: Trump to lose, and it matters not your emotions, paving the way for that whore bitch whose intention was to make America a wasteland impacting my children and grandchildren for a lifetime. That is not going to happen not while I am still breathing no matter who the culprit would be. The fire and arge I hold for such people who knew what they were proposing and what their hopeful outcome would fate America and bring forth, will never ember. Ever. The Rock

08-Dec-17
At first I wanted Cruz to be the man for the GOP. It didn't work out. Trump got the nomination and that was it. I never really engaged wth Josh that much. I'm sure he's a good person. He simply didn't accept Trump and wouldn't change his mind.

08-Dec-17
I won't give josh a pass that easy. It's not that he wouldn't accept Trump, it's that josh wouldn't accept the truth. He could not accept reality. Josh proved that he wasn't about honesty and truth, he was about ego. He would not admit he and his cult were wrong. Once President Trump was clearly doing great things for America and great things for conservatism josh just left. Ran away instead of just admitting he was wrong and embracing the truth.

08-Dec-17
A good person? Someone explain how a person who was content to have Hillary Clinton become president is a good person. The values that they were willing to accept while soap boxing their own disguised values of conservatism when they had a choice.

Where would you be today if Hillary Clinton and josh had their way if she had won?

The Rock

09-Dec-17
"What's done is done but josh was a contributor and sober conservative voice. His absence is nothing to mock."

I agree Owl. Josh and I had a number of disagreements, some heated, mostly relating to Trump. Even so, I respected most of his opinions, even if I didn't agree, because they were well thought out, and intelligently expressed. In my opinion, some of those who mock him in his absence could not compete with him directly so this is their way of getting back.

At the end of the day, the "never Trumpers" and what I call the "all in-all the time" crowd are actually cut from the same cloth. They are married to a specific narrative and they will never deviate from it even if the facts show otherwise. Agree with him or not, Josh made others think, he made them support their positions, and he was very good at exposing those who couldn't or wouldn't do either.

I don't know where Josh went, but I hope he and his are all ok and that he returns.

KPC

09-Dec-17
Anyone who does not comprehend how candidate Trump could be reasonably evaluated a bad risk lacks rudimentary understanding. Anyone who will not now fairly evaluate Trump's decisions lacks a heart for correction. Both are a fool's folly. Either way, stop sowing seeds of discontent, enmity and strife. It serves no purpose except to destroy and is like acid on the character of the sower.

The fact that joshua is no longer active here is a failure on his part and on those whom engaged in rank provocation. And, believe me, it was a 2 way street. However, the absence of a good man is like darkness and darkness serves as both agent of and monument to evil. There is no couching or qualifying that. It just is.

09-Dec-17
KPC, we must have submitted simultaneously. I agree that there very similar traits in the opposing viewpoints.

09-Dec-17
One should examine their own intelligence level if they were impressed with josh being their barometer. Then again those making those statement may very well have their own very thin baseline, viewed through decades old coke bottles. Opposing view points are initiated for a debate or argument and all can be forgiven. Handing the killer the bullets for the gun with intent attaches you party to the crime of which debate and viewpoints are out of the question. Time may heal all wounds but for all time never would have healed the wound if josh had his convoluted way. Kid yourselves for the sake of..ahem...argument

The Rock

09-Dec-17
jousuaf is not here and he is in no way a fraud.

Just because someone disagrees with you in no way makes them a fraud, nor a liar. It just means they disagree with you.

He dislikes Trump, obviously, but mainly because he doesn't believe Trump is a conservative, and he's right on that.

Trump has certainly done some conservative things, esp. with his court appointments. That said, I don't think Trump has a political philosophy. From my perspective, he's more of a pragmatist than anything.

09-Dec-17
Stating that one respects a contrarian point of view in now way denotes any elevation to a position of import; not as a yardstick, barometer or whatever unit of measure one wishes to create the false dichotomy for.

Respecting another point of view is merely an act that those secure enough in their own convictions have no hesitancy in conveying when and where applicable; it's called honest engagement and it's an endangered species in some parts if some of the running commentary is an illustration of prevailing thought.

The continued need to devalue those who posit along those lines also underscores a fundamental inability to accept differing viewpoints unfiltered; it seems the need to attach a motive, often a lowest-common denominator type is a necessary vehicle to give legitimacy to less than honorable treatment of those who dissent from "the herd."

That type of comportment reflects poorly on the purveyors, not on the target du jour.

Josh remains a good man and a valued voice of reason. For those who feel some form of apology should be offered for being of that mind I would humbly state; "don't hold your breath."

09-Dec-17
The thing is we can call Trump whatever we want but when rubber meets the road he has knocked it out of the park on many things. Yes...we all wish he didn't have rabbit ears and he has many other faults but it is hard to imagine anyone else spearheading a quicker turnaround from the Obama destruction than what Trump has done.

I didn't support Trump in the beginning but he has been nothing short of great since in office. He has balls and is not beholden to anyone. There is literally a handful of people who would have recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital. The rest of the hand wringers are worried about offending Muslims. Like that is hard to do....

09-Dec-17
Yeah... what Mike said...

09-Dec-17
This is not about walking counter to the "herd", which the truth be told Donald Trump could have ever been construed as a member of the "herd" including the groundswell of mockery right there on this site. This site was the "herd" and most reveled in it mocking those who supported Donald Trump. Now miraculously people want it both ways to soften their own fall. He was a good man? He was a scumbag labeled for his singular position, the same position by those who would have doomed our fate. Where is the good? Then it would follow that Hillary Clinton is a good woman and Bill Clinton is also a good man. They undoubtedly possess some "good" qualities which would them make them "good"? In that case he is in "good" company.

Donald Trump has presented himself, regardless of this populists B.S as a conservative. He fights the left and mocks them as recently as last nights rally, calls out fake news and wants to dismantle all things liberal. Those who can not see that may very well be the root of our problems. What the fuq do want from the man? You should call CNN for a interview they will welcome you with open arms. Now we are back to Donald Trump as the only topic here questioning his position and supporting the position of one bent on destroying him but who was "a good a man".

What a fuqn joke.

The Rock

09-Dec-17
"but mainly because he doesn't believe Trump is a conservative, and he's right on that. "

No, if you judge President Trump by what he has done josh is dead wrong on that and so are you. Teddy Cruz would not have been any more conservative, and I believe would not have been able to accomplish as much in so little time. The ACU says Trump is the most conservative ruling president in modern times, much more so than Ronald Reagan. Trump does not bow to Party establishment, that doesn't mean he hasn't ruled as a conservative.

09-Dec-17
Yep, poor josh. He bragged about something he was going to do, to certain people, and he failed. Life goes on. Hopefully he has learned a lesson.

09-Dec-17
"Respecting another point of view is merely an act that those secure enough in their own convictions have no hesitancy in conveying when and where applicable; it's called honest engagement and it's an endangered species in some parts if some of the running commentary is an illustration of prevailing thought."

Good post Mike. Spot-on in my opinion.

KPC

09-Dec-17
Yup, he nailed. A"'Mike' drop." :)

09-Dec-17
I dont describe myself as a conservative anymore because I thought conservative meant conserving the Constitution. We've had very few presidents, imo, that were strong on the constitution. The more I study history the more I realize it's been a battle from the very beginning. It just took off at a rapid pace at the end of WW1. I believe Libertarian better describes what I believe. Though some mistake Anarchism with Libertarianism. Both political parties have done a good job at chipping away at our rights. Bush did a good job with the Patriot Act and we all know Obummer did enough harm to last us a life time. I voted for Trump, hoping he would be different than the Republicrats which are also for big government, disquised in a different package. Alexander Hamilton was the Big government guy ofbhis day, and Jefferson saw the damage that would come from Hamilton's dream. I hope Trump will stray from the political machine in DC. Abandon the likes of Mitch MCconnel and others. I'm totally against Liberal Socialist types but remember some of the most Liberal judges we've had were appointed by Republicans.

09-Dec-17
Before anyone comes to miss young Joshua, remember how many times he would endlessly pontificate over some political position or election result... and how horribly and demonstrably wrong he would be. But he would never admit it. Not even a little. He would dodge and wordsmith every nuance in a desperate phony attempt to claim he was not wrong. THAT is not admirable, and THAT is not "honest engagement".... not in the least.

Remember the arguments when he said he would not vote for Hillary or Trump, and we pointed out that such a vacuous position was in essence just taking your marbles and running home. Funny - cause we called that too!

09-Dec-17
Josh is a good guy, he just let his TDS take over his life. I wish him well.

09-Dec-17
I surely didn't agree with his political views on the CF, but I've met Joshua in person. Stand up guy and he and his family couldn't have been nicer.

• Sitka Gear